Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:47:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED  (Read 258802 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 11:37:17 PM

Haha the devs hiring Carlos for some coding is the only ammo you have left? Looks like you are grasping at your last straws. The reason your posts get deleted is because its the same exact shit you've been saying for how many days now? You are a broken record. So is DrMike, but at least what he says aren't just blatant lies attempting to destroy the credibility of this project- so I think it is easy to gather why his messages stay and yours go.
suprnova

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 12:06:00 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2015, 01:20:58 AM by suprnova

Hei hei Please DUMP THIS SHIT COIN

Dev Active and I should say Shit
Wallet different with another Dream Coin and I should say Shit
Platform Different and not mainstream with another Dream Coin and I should say Shit
Until Now this thread just have 185 page and I should say Shit
website , wallet , explore work and normal , I should say shit
Bagholder increase the STock And I Should Say SHit

This coin shit
why Nou still Holding This shit ?
Sell Now , save your money From Shit
Sell To 1 satoshi , This shit Dead , Shit ...

Sell NOW to me , Why market green again ? shit .... Sell to me

zercrypt

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 12:08:46 AM

Dev Active and I should Shit
Platform Different and not mainstream with another Dream Coin and I should say Shit

This coin shit
 Sell

wow impressive  Cheesy Grin Tongue
itsAj

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 12:33:42 AM

This coin shit
 Sell

please explain your achievements Smiley
suprnova

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 01:23:40 AM

This coin shit
 Sell

until now , i dont have achievements  Cheesy
itsAj

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 01:26:16 AM

This coin shit
 Sell

You get an achievement for best fud artwork 2015 Cheesy
suprnova

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 01:29:43 AM

This coin shit
 Sell

You get an achievement for best fud artwork 2015 Cheesy

Oh thank You bro  Wink
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 01:32:01 AM

Dev Active and I should say Shit

This coin shit

Sell NOW to me , Why market green again ? shit .... Sell to me

I know This shit . i certain this sht Dead . Finally i suggest all for Sell Now  Grin Grin Grin , I should get more  Grin Grin Grin
DrMikefromHashtag

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 09:21:06 AM

Gent's nothing has changed with Me. I am still 100% all about Bitstake. Grin

This is the best business model. Nothing has changed.

Bitstake (Like all Crypto Coins) has ZERO value, until the exchange opens and people are using it.

For now, why should it go up? I have ALWAYS stated that Bitstake will go MOON after the exchange opens. That has not changed. Many or you can't stomach this crypto stuff. That is fine. You have to have BRASS BALLS. The Exchange has only been delayed 45 days and some of you guys are having a nervous breakdown. Personally, WE are loving the cheap prices  Cheesy

GLTY

Thanks
Dr Mike

PM me
or
Follow me on Twitter:
Doctor Mike
@DrMikesCoinTeam

Making$$ everyday
Join drmikescointeam@yahoo.com
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:21:31 PM

I have ALWAYS stated that Bitstake will go MOON after the exchange opens. That has not changed.
GLTY

neordicICE

Activity: 505

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:29:44 PM

Looks like a scam, smells like a scam must be a scam!
acamp

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:55:41 PM

Looks like a scam, smells like a scam must be a scam!

Are you blind and anosmic?
cryptohound

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:11:55 PM

It seems like your beef cryptohound is with Dr.mike and not XBS. If you still have faith in XBS, then could you see how your posts in the XBS Ann thread might hurt and damage the XBS name? I understand that Dr. mike hasnt given you your refund yet like he had advertised but fueling the fire on a coins Ann page when FUD comes up can have detrimental consequences to a communities moral. I don't have beef with you cryptohound (or your initials A.K. if im not mistaken, Yeah I was in that slack group with you too when this first came up) but could you try a more discrete approach to get your refund back, like through PM with dr.mike? My personal experiences with the bitstake team and talking to them one-on-one I still believe them to be very legit and very hard working. Honestly dr.mike you should just give the refund and hope that cryptohound will not make the connection that somehow XBS is a scam that is connected to you? sorry if that isnt your exact view cryptohound but that is kinda what it seems.
[/quote]

I believe you were in the slack channel too right? Yes I am Alex Kent its ok to say my name Im not a scammer or liar so I dont mind. Im still holding 12000 XBS. Its not Bitstake I have a problem with, It is Mike. If he would refund me you wont hear from me again. He keeps dodging me, as everyone on XBS and WBB can see, which proves he is a scammer and it make the coins he promotes look bad. If he would refund me Ill get on here and say he held up his end then I will be done with all of this. Either he refunds me or Im gonna make sure nobody buys the coins hes into or joins his group. Giving me my 1 little BTC back as he guaranteed would save him alot of trouble.

Who do you think is going to buy XBS with a scammer promoting it? Coins are only worth the highest buy order. Nobody but his group will be placing buy orders and he will dump on you. Ive been hearing about this exchange from day 1 and it keeps getting pushed back. I dont know if you were in Paycoin but this is running just like it. Nigerians may buy BTC but why would they buy XBS and take a chance of losing money in the market? Think about this guys, it does not make sense.

Anyways Mike give me my money and I will stop posting. Bitstake should be disgusted with you bringing all the bad press to them. There is no bad publicity if you are a celeb. When it comes to investments yes there is bad press and negativity can cost everyone. Just give me my money you lieing scammer.  If you pay me you or me one can post a screenshot of the transaction. It will help your credibility.
1EfyvtdCQVap4zqofVXzU1GUG6hahd1Jrt

acamp

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 06:07:52 PM

I believe you were in the slack channel too right? Yes I am Alex Kent its ok to say my name Im not a scammer or liar so I dont mind. Im still holding 12000 XBS. Its not Bitstake I have a problem with, It is Mike. If he would refund me you wont hear from me again. He keeps dodging me, as everyone on XBS and WBB can see, which proves he is a scammer and it make the coins he promotes look bad. If he would refund me Ill get on here and say he held up his end then I will be done with all of this. Either he refunds me or Im gonna make sure nobody buys the coins hes into or joins his group. Giving me my 1 little BTC back as he guaranteed would save him alot of trouble.

Who do you think is going to buy XBS with a scammer promoting it? Coins are only worth the highest buy order. Nobody but his group will be placing buy orders and he will dump on you. Ive been hearing about this exchange from day 1 and it keeps getting pushed back. I dont know if you were in Paycoin but this is running just like it. Nigerians may buy BTC but why would they buy XBS and take a chance of losing money in the market? Think about this guys, it does not make sense.

Anyways Mike give me my money and I will stop posting. Bitstake should be disgusted with you bringing all the bad press to them. There is no bad publicity if you are a celeb. When it comes to investments yes there is bad press and negativity can cost everyone. Just give me my money you lieing scammer.  If you pay me you or me one can post a screenshot of the transaction. It will help your credibility.

Yes Alex I was also in the slack group too, I didnt want to say your full name if you didnt want it out but I wanted to say enough so that you would know I was there too. Let me introduce myself properly. Hello, my name is Austin Campbell. I dont think we ever introduced ourselves to each other.

First off Ill say that I do think Dr.Mike should just re-pay your BTC. Especially if that is all you need to end this. Yes, it doesn't help the credibility of the coins he promotes if he will welsh on his return. I dont think that you can relate this to paycoin though...

Honestly, even if they had delivered their promises I don't think they would of been able to actually grow the user base...Their plan was to get people already banked to use their platform, and they really didn't have any financial services. Really just allowed for easy shopping. And to top it off they started with a crazy high evaluation...$20 a coin with no tech developed; $20 a coin * what 13 million coins = over $250,000,000! And the coins were distributed incredibly unfair, I personally had 75 xpy after the hashpoint conversion, $1500 evaluation for very little put in...luckily I got out at above the $4 HP conversion rate so I at least got back from not mining btc for a couple months.

Also, I think as XBS grows its user base that the multi-staking (interest bearing savings account) and P2P lending will quickly grow in use...Which will give XBS value. Right now the price goes down because their isn't buy support and most holders are strong hands that will be picking some more XBS periodically until the exchange opens. But again, that is the key for XBS price...The non-crypto people using the financial platform.

Also, It doesn't appear that your in the Slack channel for Bitstake...I would highly suggest you join, It might put your mind at rest about some of your concerns about the project.
Jiggy0001

Activity: 734

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 06:49:27 PM

so DrMike is trying to stay... "i Promised you 10x within 4 weeks, but now be happy with cheap coins"

lolololololol.... expect XBS go sub 10k?
hellohellooo

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 09:04:15 PM

GTFO. Asking somebody to pay you off so you will stop fuding. Fucking pathetic. And yes that makes you a scammer, blackmailing is a form of scamming.
cryptohound

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 09:41:37 PM

GTFO. Asking somebody to pay you off so you will stop fuding. Fucking pathetic. And yes that makes you a scammer, blackmailing is a form of scamming.

This is not blackmail. He made a guarantee, now Im holding him accountable. Anything I post is true or my personal perspective. The fact that he keeps ignoring his promise says a great deal about him. It does not matter if XBS goes to $10.00 per coin today, it did not do the 10x in 30-40 days that he guanteed. I was in for over 60 days. Some of his group did well as early investors. Later investors now know their BTC to join is gone which is wrong. This is not about cryptomarkets, coins, or communities. This is about me and him. He keeps dodging me, so unfortunately I have to post where I know he will see it.

Im still waiting Mike:
HallOfKnives

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 12:44:56 AM

This is not blackmail. He made a guarantee, now Im holding him accountable. Anything I post is true or my personal perspective. The fact that he keeps ignoring his promise says a great deal about him. It does not matter if XBS goes to $10.00 per coin today, it did not do the 10x in 30-40 days that he guanteed. I was in for over 60 days. Some of his group did well as early investors. Later investors now know their BTC to join is gone which is wrong. This is not about cryptomarkets, coins, or communities. This is about me and him. He keeps dodging me, so unfortunately I have to post where I know he will see it.

Im still waiting Mike:

I mean you're the one who's full on mentally retarded enough to buy into someone guaranteeing you that a coin they have no control over will do any percentage in any amount of time. No offense.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 01:49:26 AM

Fud Fud and Fud  Grin Grin
xamido

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 04:59:01 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2015, 08:27:07 PM by xamido

Overall, i'm out from this coin already. I've made decent profit from this coin, even the last time when i buy in at 17k and sell at 35k. And people, i only sell about 90k of the coin. So it wasn't me that dump it to this price. About mike's hype, i know from beginning. That's why when he made me promise not to dump while he pump. i lied. I always dump at the highest price. I'm in this to make money, not to make friends.
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: