Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:21:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED  (Read 258796 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 05:46:17 AM

so stop fudding and more fudd so i can buy more cheaper Smiley  when all will be released soon  price will skyhigh and we will be making friends and all be happy Smiley

see you then!

p.s you can sell me all to 5000k satoshis i have buy walls set up  Grin   WELCOME
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohound

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:49:13 AM

Overall, i'm out from this coin already. I've made decent profit from this coin, even the last time when i buy in at 17k and sell at 35k. And people, i only sell about 90k of the coin. So it wasn't me that dump it to this price. About mike's hype, i know from beginning. That's why when he make he promise not to dump while he pump. i lied. I always dump at the highest price. I'm in this to make money, not to make friends.

We are all in crypto for the same reason. For me XBS is not about how much I won or lost, but rather the word of a person who bashed one person (Garza) for lieing and scamming and not following through, then doing the same himself and placing blame on others. I know you sold after the major dump. If you had started the dump I could say "hey its crypto." The fact that Mike was begging for XBS donations right before the major dump shows who was responsible. Nobody with any sense would blame you or anyone (including MIKE) for getting profits. Thats what we are here for. It does not matter who dumped, what matters to me is the money back guarantee that he promised. Even if you dumped every coin to this price now it still shows Mike is not a man of his word. He has not refunded me or anyone who joined after me who did not hit 10x. All I am trying to do is hold people accountable in this scamming industry. Hopefully others will see that holding your word is more important than the price of a coin. I was in for over 40 days, before the dump started, without hitting 10x. I had no problem going with the flow until I seen the posts Mike made on other coin threads he told us to stay away from, saying his group dumped. Dont include innocent people into negative claims. That was straight up WRONG. When I pointed that out and demanded my refund Mike closed the XBS MILLIONAIRES slack channel and has ignored me and my refund request ever since. Mike focuses his responses on FUD rather than dealing with the issue that he is a LIAR and SCAMMER. He begged his group to find others to take advantage of for a .25BTC finders fee reward. I jumped in, in late Feb and didnt hit 10x so anyone who joined after me also deserves a refund. If Mike is a lieing scammer then the coins he has made famous, XBS WBB, loses their credibility. Especially since WBB has no proof of physical address or registered business in a country the allows BTC markets. XBS could be like UNO that helps India but look at its price? All I want is my BTC refund as PROMISED by Mike and I will not deal with any of Mikes problems ever again. Its not FUD if its TRUE. Dont do the WBB auction dont even buy into it cause Mikes is going to dump soon. You will see a spike then dump. If you have some, set sell orders in 4k range. He told his guys to cancel their orders. I guess he forgot to delete me before that email lol. 

HEY MIKE! Give me my money LIAR and I will quit telling the truth. The truth is ALWAYS more interesting than LIES: 1EfyvtdCQVap4zqofVXzU1GUG6hahd1Jrt

And Mike you never really know who your "team" is speaking to unless you are the other 11 profiles that was in slack. If you are not all of them your moves will be public knowledge because the leak will be making money with others. Looks like your lies will be your downfall. For once in your pathetic life act like an adult and have some honor.

CrowdWhale

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @CrowdWhale

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:15:47 AM

Is this related to the XBS dev team, or is this an issue with another individual? If the latter, can you take it to a more appropriate channel?
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 01:33:39 PM

yeah , that cryptohound is still crying over 1btc, which he said in earlier post he made x7 profit with DR mike. and because he did not make x10 he going on like a little girl lmao.
no need for that crap in the thread, gives me sore eyes reading it lol!!

welchy8764

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 03:20:15 PM

I agree the last 2 pages should be deleted. Have some respect..
cryptohound

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 08:30:41 PM

I never said I MADE 7x, I said it went up 7x from when I bought in. Im just busting out a scammer. Mike keeps dodging me thats why I have to post here. As far as the open exchange boosting XBS price, look at Unocoin. Same model as XBS with a quarter million dollar backer and the coin is still worthless. Yes its great for Nigeria but XBS will not be played on the exchange like you guys think. They will only deal in BTC. They may play the market a bit but why would they waste their money? I really dont care what any of you guys think. I just want the refund that was guaranteed. Believe me Im not crying over 1 BTC. Im just trying to hold people accountable and expose his scam. Most of you are probably on his team so tell him to refund me then I wont need to keep coming after him on here. As soon as I get 1BTC I will post that he did keep his word then im done with this. Everyone should start holding people accountable instead of letting people run over you. He posts that him and his guys are so rich from XBS so 1 measly BTC should not hurt his finances at all. 1BTC to my address and Ill leave him and his pump n dump coins alone.  If your hold XBS as I do (12000) dont ever place a buy order sell as soon as your in profit because he is going to crash it to buy into CANN. Thats been the plan for the team and I hate to see you guys lose even more. When a scammer is trying to control a coin its really bad for the entire project and it makes the project look like a scam. This all ends when I get my refund.

1EfyvtdCQVap4zqofVXzU1GUG6hahd1Jrt   
wagabee london

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:27:46 PM

there is no more pump on bitstake the next big pump will be wbb in the coming weeks

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
DrMikefromHashtag

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 10:18:45 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2015, 02:34:37 AM by DrMikefromHashtag

Overall, i'm out from this coin already. I've made decent profit from this coin, even the last time when i buy in at 17k and sell at 35k. And people, i only sell about 90k of the coin. So it wasn't me that dump it to this price. About mike's hype, i know from beginning. That's why when he made me promise not to dump while he pump. i lied. I always dump at the highest price. I'm in this to make money, not to make friends.

Xamido, what are you taking about? "...he made me promise not to dump while he pump" ? There was a time, when I actually respected you as a person. But, you are proving to be quite delusional and opportunistic. You and i have never had that conversation. I do not even know you. You PM'd me about dumping 10%. I do not care if you or anyone sells or buys. The only concern is the execution of the Bitstake team and they are doing fine (imo).

Son, i am a "REAL" investor. You have to have Brass Balls in Crypto. The bots and teams will push you to your limits. You will be DOWN 90% one week and up 1000% the next. That is just crypto. The exchange has only been delayed 45 days, yet some of you are ready to jump out the window? This is a "Real" man's game. Come talk to me in 2 years about our decisions with XBS and the others.... My best friend rode the BTC roller coaster for over 3 years before it took off and now he wipes his ass with hundreds; he taught me the game back in the day. You guys could have NEVER have done that. You can't even last 60 days. smh...

We are buying more everyday.

Thanks
Dr Mike

PM me
or
Follow me on Twitter:
Doctor Mike
@DrMikesCoinTeam

Making$$ everyday
Join drmikescointeam@yahoo.com
cryptohound

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 07:41:35 AM

Overall, i'm out from this coin already. I've made decent profit from this coin, even the last time when i buy in at 17k and sell at 35k. And people, i only sell about 90k of the coin. So it wasn't me that dump it to this price. About mike's hype, i know from beginning. That's why when he made me promise not to dump while he pump. i lied. I always dump at the highest price. I'm in this to make money, not to make friends.

Xamido, what are you taking about? "...he made me promise not to dump while he pump" ? There was a time, when I actually respected you as a person. But, you are proving to be quite delusional and opportunistic. You and i have never had that conversation. I do not even know you. You PM'd me about dumping 10%. I do not care if you or anyone sells or buys. The only concern is the execution of the Bitstake team and they are doing fine (imo).

Son, i am a "REAL" investor. You have to have Brass Balls in Crypto. The bots and teams will push you to your limits. You will be DOWN 90% one week and up 1000% the next. That is just crypto. The exchange has only been delayed 45 days, yet some of you are ready to jump out the window? This is a "Real" man's game. Come talk to me in 2 years about our decisions with XBS and the others.... My best friend rode the BTC roller coaster for over 3 years before it took off and now he wipes his ass with hundreds; he taught me the game back in the day. You guys could have NEVER have done that. You can't even last 60 days. smh...

Thanks
Dr Mike

PM me
or
Follow me on Twitter:
Doctor Mike
@DrMikesCoinTeam

XBS will NEVER be on the same level as BTC. Nigerians dont need XBS if they can use BTC. Naira will be as irrelevant as as USD in 5 years. Fiat is collapsing everywhere. If it looks and smells like a Weiner PnD it probably is. Same hype and funny how his coins have been getting pumped after the XBS dump. You gonna pump you Kobocoin too for West Africa? How bout ZET?  If you guys love Africa so much please move there. Get a new gameplan at least. 

And give me my money!  1EfyvtdCQVap4zqofVXzU1GUG6hahd1Jrt 

HallOfKnives

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 04:08:49 PM

Thanks
Dr Mike

PM me
or
Follow me on Twitter:
Doctor Mike
@DrMikesCoinTeam

XBS will NEVER be on the same level as BTC. Nigerians dont need XBS if they can use BTC. Naira will be as irrelevant as as USD in 5 years. Fiat is collapsing everywhere. If it looks and smells like a Weiner PnD it probably is. Same hype and funny how his coins have been getting pumped after the XBS dump. You gonna pump you Kobocoin too for West Africa? How bout ZET?  If you guys love Africa so much please move there. Get a new gameplan at least. 

And give me my money!  1EfyvtdCQVap4zqofVXzU1GUG6hahd1Jrt 

MUTED, christ on toast dude how do you live like this.
Bitstake (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 03:02:16 AM

My wallet performing instant sync..and stuck..i was looking the code but didn't find anything wrong.

Could you dev tell me where is the catch?

Switch to classic if you using the latest wallet.
Targetbit

Activity: 323

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:54:32 AM

It seems XBS is very popular. Just look at bittrex sell orders. Sum of all sell orders till each XBS for 0.9 btc is 106000. Then others are accumulating and holding in their own wallet. Good Luck XBS and Good job accumulators  Smiley
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 08:02:22 AM

many people sell , but im still buy more .. thank you for cheap , look soon , any surprise  Grin Grin

Learn From $$Sling$$
welchy8764

Activity: 262

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 10:18:23 AM

many people sell , but im still buy more .. thank you for cheap , look soon , any surprise  Grin Grin

Learn From $$Sling$$

No more XBS left.. I'm at 20k and staking. Grin
Jiggy0001

Activity: 734
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 06:59:39 PM

hey, it seems like your website is a bit laggy...
huanglui

Activity: 529

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 08:37:58 PM

awesome website xbs team!

respect to all!

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Telegram Twitter Facebook
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Linked-In Reddit Medium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
neordicICE

Activity: 505

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 09:02:47 PM

Really. awesome website? Looks like a cheap template to me, Just like all the other sites out the in the crypto world
Sythyn

Activity: 1082
Merit: 505

A Digital Universe with Endless Possibilities.

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 05:24:12 AM

please stop fudding thread when they release tech and you have no idea about it

https://twitter.com/btcngn

this is the twitter bot they release last night

and price converter

http://bitcoinnigeria.website/index/

if you are not in the coin stop damaging everyone elses coin, make your own and get out
Jiggy0001

Activity: 734

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 10:32:15 AM

Why fudding? Where is the contact page?
zercrypt

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 10:36:43 AM

it is there. no problem here!
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: