Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:26:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED  (Read 258795 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 02:17:26 PM

Nice recent updates dev...man, huge things coming, people don't even know it Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinusMaximus

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 02:38:52 PM

Delicious Bitstakes with Satoshibbq sauce!! I've been monitoring this coin for months now and I only see good things coming from it, carry on the good work and congratulations on the things achieved.
The force is strong with this coin and is ripe to lift off to new hemispheres.
CrowdWhale

Activity: 799

Twitter: @CrowdWhale

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 12:45:24 PM

Anyone want to post an update from Slack?
CrowdWhale

Activity: 799

Twitter: @CrowdWhale

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 02:29:11 PM

Welp, not enough activity for me. If the exchange is "coming soon" then why don't they at least post a screen shot of the work in progress? It might go up, but by the time it does I'll have made more trading my BTC elsewhere. Good luck guys.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 03:26:47 PM

why no update from dev ? Sad
zercrypt

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 03:46:14 PM

a few days without updates and the crying starts again. Crypto people are always the same.  Roll Eyes
HallOfKnives

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 04:40:25 PM

a few days without updates and the crying starts again. Crypto people are always the same.  Roll Eyes

maybe because the dev should be every day active for only about 5 minutes?!

Says what Talmud of Cryptocurrency Decrees, dumbass?
TrueAnon
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 01:34:02 PM

Don't mind if I accumulate for xbs for what's incoming, thanks silly sellers Smiley
ATCkit

Activity: 786

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 01:52:54 PM

Don't mind if I accumulate for xbs for what's incoming, thanks silly sellers Smiley

smart you are. I think the others get way too nervous when BitStake has their sleeves rolled up working and just have little time to be on the forum here. If I had BTC to spare, I'd be accumulating now toooooo.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 02:29:30 PM

and now 0.00012999  Grin
I think someone try manipulate market and try got some cheap , this situation same Like IOC some day ago . you know , now it's very cheap . i suggest buy now , dont late . and dont cry if XBS to da moon again
dirtyboots77

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 05:55:45 AM

With the info that the bitstake team is taking down the original slack channel for internal use, I am staring a new slack at xbscommunity.slack.com.  Please send email addresses to findthecoins@gmail.com for invites if interested in the discussion.  Thank you team for unlocking the thread to post this
TrueAnon
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 07:38:47 PM

Bitstake/XBS/Naira pleeeeeeeeaaaaase don't let us down Sad

Keep working at it as we know you are, just make some results happen.
hughbt

Activity: 613
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 09:08:49 PM

Bitstake/XBS/Naira pleeeeeeeeaaaaase don't let us down Sad

Keep working at it as we know you are, just make some results happen.
it was a scam to begin with  Grin

The devs/coin is actually legit.  As usual suffers the same old usual manipulation crap like any alt, the true scammer is Dr. Mike that turd, and the like.

What's actually going on in here? Are you still waiting for the exchange since ~April? I sold my coins few months ago @100k sat(thank god) but with intention to buy back in the future. This project always looked solid and legit. I wanted to rebuy, so I checked btctalk... Closed thread, closed slack. Price going down. It really looked bad.   Undecided
chromepie

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 12:00:27 PM

You accused bitstake but do not really own the effort to call the Chamber of Commerce to verify that it is correct?  So basically you say that your vision is the truth, without you've verified this?

You accussed Bitstake of Nigerian scams, based on what facts? That things are not clear to you, that does not mean it's a fact. This is your thought about this. Fine, but so far still no basis.

Because Bitstake a Nigerian audience, does not mean that they are supporters of Nigerian scams.

If Google tomorrow starts a new project, and they will not give more information about that. Then it means that Google is a scammer?
Because things are not clear to you, it does not mean that your claims are based on facts.

You can also simply be a 17 year old computer nerd who likes to plague humans. Who knows? Everything is possible here.

You accused Bitstake but itself you are also not transparent. You say a thing, but your role in all of this is not clear.

Anyway, there are 4  opportunities.

A. Bitstake is a scam, and you do not.
B. Bitstake is not a scam, and you do
C You're both scams
D You're both not scams

1. Why are you on this forum as concerned as you are not an investor anymore? 2.What's your goal? There is no profit to be more to you achieve it? Why all this effort?

3.People read your messages and come to decide that you might want to take advantage of a low XBS  exchange rate. How do we know that this is not so, can you prove that this is not so.

Until now I've only seen negativity from you? No transparency? In this case you would scammer may call for lack of transparency (this what you expect from Bitstake).

4. Can you prove that you have sufficient knowledge and study, so that you can substantiate your claims and statements ?
5. You can show a bank statement, which shows that you have bought BTC to buy XBS.

6.What's your first name, last name, address, telephone number and picture. So that people can learn to control that you are actually renegademen.

Simple questions, right?

You can of course in defense. But my questions are still quite reasonable and simple answer. Of course you can try resetting this question to me, but

You accuse and blame each other. So for the community is best nice to know who is right now. You or Bitstake.

I hope you just neat and simple answers as proof that you are not a scammer the questions that would benefit from a low XBS currency.

The documents can post here in the forum or send me. In this case you have to ask for my email address.

Let's keep it simple. A few questions are quite easy to answer.
As a 100% clear that you're not a crook, then we will continue with questions and answers Bits Take. But it is clear to everyone anyway that your assertions are based on hard facts. That's fine for the XBS community. I hope for your cooperation.
chromepie

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 08:42:20 PM

You accused bitstake but do not really own the effort to call the Chamber of Commerce to verify that it is correct?  So basically you say that your vision is the truth, without you've verified this?

You accussed Bitstake of Nigerian scams, based on what facts? That things are not clear to you, that does not mean it's a fact. This is your thought about this. Fine, but so far still no basis.

Because Bitstake a Nigerian audience, does not mean that they are supporters of Nigerian scams.

If Google tomorrow starts a new project, and they will not give more information about that. Then it means that Google is a scammer?
Because things are not clear to you, it does not mean that your claims are based on facts.

You can also simply be a 17 year old computer nerd who likes to plague humans. Who knows? Everything is possible here.

You accused Bitstake but itself you are also not transparent. You say a thing, but your role in all of this is not clear.

Anyway, there are 4  opportunities.

A. Bitstake is a scam, and you do not.
B. Bitstake is not a scam, and you do
C You're both scams
D You're both not scams

1. Why are you on this forum as concerned as you are not an investor anymore? 2.What's your goal? There is no profit to be more to you achieve it? Why all this effort?

3.People read your messages and come to decide that you might want to take advantage of a low XBS  exchange rate. How do we know that this is not so, can you prove that this is not so.

Until now I've only seen negativity from you? No transparency? In this case you would scammer may call for lack of transparency (this what you expect from Bitstake).

4. Can you prove that you have sufficient knowledge and study, so that you can substantiate your claims and statements ?
5. You can show a bank statement, which shows that you have bought BTC to buy XBS.

6.What's your first name, last name, address, telephone number and picture. So that people can learn to control that you are actually renegademen.

Simple questions, right?

You can of course in defense. But my questions are still quite reasonable and simple answer. Of course you can try resetting this question to me, but

You accuse and blame each other. So for the community is best nice to know who is right now. You or Bitstake.

I hope you just neat and simple answers as proof that you are not a scammer the questions that would benefit from a low XBS currency.

The documents can post here in the forum or send me. In this case you have to ask for my email address.

Let's keep it simple. A few questions are quite easy to answer.
As a 100% clear that you're not a crook, then we will continue with questions and answers Bits Take. But it is clear to everyone anyway that your assertions are based on hard facts. That's fine for the XBS community. I hope for your cooperation.

Goodness chromepie! I barely know where to begin to respond.

This is not is a "Is Bitstake a scam or is RenegadeMan a scam?" question!

I have repeatedly asked for Bitstake to clarify the "Bitstake business", to confirm it actually exists, is real and the XBS coin is a fundamental component within the remittance process Bitstake claims it has built. And I have repeatedly seen no real confirmation or clarification on the many unanswered questions and dodgy aspects to this project.

However, unlike Bitstake, I have not put out a white paper, nor created an OP on a BCT thread, nor stated that I'm a business. And I'm not offering a crypto currency that's been positioned as an investment that will potentially increase in value over time as my business sees greater adoption by my customers of my services that are uniquely tied to that crypto currency.

I'm not offering anything apart from an insistence that Bitstake provides backup and confirmation to the many claims he makes. And people can take my posts or leave them. I'm certainly not going to start making international phone calls to government departments in African nations; that's just ridiculous. If in 10 pages and 100 search results from Google you can't find anything that confirms the existence of a business entity called "Bistake Global" then for me that (plus everything else that's clearly dodgy about this project and the manner in which 'Bitstake' engages with his stakeholders) is enough. If it's not enough for you and you think I'm the problem because I won't contact Nigerian authorities then so be it.

I've had the misfortune of seeing a family member get drawn into a Nigerian scam. Fortunately their loss was just a few thousand dollars and not everything they owned or their very life (as has happened to many unfortunate victims). It's a nasty grubby disgusting business and the hallmarks of it are imitation, obfuscation, greed (both in the scammer and the victim), misinformation, manipulation and serious criminal intent.

I see many of the same things going on here. If you don't see them then that's fine, you should carry on in the belief that all is well.

For anyone else that's trying to work this thing out too, go back through my posts (the ones that haven't been deleted) and read what I'm asking about and how I've been responded to; then make your own mind up.

So you accused Bitstake of Nigerian scams because a family member of yours was once a victim of Nigerian scams?
That's where you facts you rely on?

You probably know little about Nigeria, only that Nigerian scam gangs exist. And that you grab on to accuse Bitstake?,
because they are based in nigeria?

Once the wallet has been stolen from a distant cousin in Sidney. So my experience say that you're a thief?
Sorry, you can not convince me. No facts.

Incidentally, this is called "Is Bitstake a scam or RenegadeMan is a scam." You accused Bitstake that it is a scam. So I ask for the facts. You get here accused by the community that you make are busy with post FUD with the aim of the XBS fall so you can buy yourself cheap to make a profit. Also a form of Scam.

You do not make international phone calls to public services in African countries. But you researches Bitstake and the people behind Bistake to get personal data, and to post on the forum. Unilateral investigating seems to me anyway? That what you think, the Internet is the truth.

So you facts are based on Internet research (100 pages or google) and family stories?
This is not very substantive and convincing.

You reproach bistake that your questions are not answered. And therefore Bits Take you think a Nigerian Scam.
It seems that you are trying to get cheap XBS coins by Fud to post. This is where people accuse you of.
When I ask you simple questions to prove that this is not so, then dodge my questions.
chromepie

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 09:46:16 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2015, 09:58:13 PM by chromepie

@bitstake, no disrespect or anything but what your saying in your posts is enough to turn people away from bitstake with your attitude towards investors, literally stinks. it's not very nice the way ur talking.

Hi coinfello, thank you for your message. Renegade Man does not come with facts. If you give him an answer then there are new questions. In the past, this debate has been. And he always comes back.

I am a business owner. I have domain names that have been hidden.
This is because I have the subscription address my personal stand, but I want my clients to contact my business address.

I understand Bitstake. You can not tell everything. If you tell too much then this can be to your disadvantage. In addition, everyone wants to have a guarantee that XBS become a success.
But no one understand that investing in any currency is therefore a risk.

Many other coins have no business address, or personal information who is behind the currency. Why then expect this information from Bitstake.

Bitstake has long been engaged. Why so much effort for a scammer. This is not logical.

I m holding XBS, and follow it from the beginning. I resent people calling scam, and certainly Nigerian scam because this is something totally different.

Bitstake trying to start a business. Has an idea what I personally good. Instead people are involved, they deliver criticism

I have personal reasons and research bitstake is not a scam.

Renegademan is no XBS holder. Why then all this trouble on this forum. What is his profit. He wants to Bitstake answers, but he can also profit from itself by placing increasingly negative messages.

The only thing I can blame is sometimes Bitstake his attitude in terms of communication.

Again, I am a holder of XBS. I expect a lot in the future Bitstake. I've put my money in, don’t let me ruin my bet by someone who claims things, which is not based on facts.

I apologize if sometimes sounds a little harsh. That is not my intention. But hope you understand that things sometimes frustrate me.
chromepie

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 10:19:30 PM

Do not illusions. I thought coinfello me saying that I was too harsh in my writing. Behind every message you see again a conspiracy of course.

Give no substantive answer to my questions, but it responds directly to small things.

Did you indeed not specify that you do not respond anymore. Then do not. Do you enjoy doing by posting videos and photos about sharks and whales on your FB.

guppy

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 07:11:18 AM

Long life to bitstake ! Smiley
chromepie

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 10:17:15 AM

Hey Bitstake. Are there things that you can tell us. New projects with which you are concerned, or other ideas that are currently being developed. Just light stuff.

Nice that you've answered all the questions of certain people. Hopefully everyone is happy now, and we can just continue again positive.
Levole11

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 10:01:56 PM

fyi we just got over 200 users due to fud posting.  Grin

Wow, just seeing all this activity here, How you doing Bitstake? Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: