Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:20:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED  (Read 258795 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MR_BURNS

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 01:33:13 PM

This BS coin helped me refrubish the southwing of my Sprinfield mansion.  Oh imbeciles how I do thank you.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DrQuackfromHashtag

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 01:44:35 PM

devs i hope you enjoy your stolen btc from ppl with the help of bobby and dr. mike bullshiters.

Look at the bright side, I managed to at least put a stake in the heart of that mole-faced vampire early enough that they probably didn't make as much money as they had hoped to. I'm sure they thought they crafted the most beautiful scam since Zetacoin!
panton

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 02:23:10 PM

Dont know you guys... , some days ago I was like "ha, bitstake really showed those who screamed scam all along"

And now this. LOL i must admit.

Who is up for a lawsuite against bitstake.co and that roy carlo and whoever may be behind this waste?
What happens here is clearly something that can be sorted out in court?

Still waiting for an answer from bitstake.
Bitstake (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 07:45:52 PM

10 months ago, we started our journey in developing financial services powered by the bitcoin blockchain with P2P lending, SMS wallet & exchange services. We showcase different use cases for bitcoin in Africa apart from remittance.

Last week, we completed the website but unfortunately bitstake.co will be shutting down at the end of this month. The decision to shutdown the platform was due to changes in company's direction.

Things don't always go smoothly at the first and that is why we always learn from our mistakes. Please withdraw your coins from bitstake.co by 30 October, 2015. We can't thank you enough for all the support you have given us for the past few months.

There will be no future upgrade and support for XBS from bitstake team. XBS is an open source software and anyone is welcome to continue it's development.

Good Bye and Good Luck,
Bitstake

DrQuackfromHashtag

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 07:56:23 PM

There will be no future upgrade and support for XBS from bitstake team. XBS is an open source software and anyone is welcome to continue it's development.

If you think your new direction is operating NairEx, there is absolutely no reason you can't keep a wallet open for XBS on that platform, what does it cost to support a second coin? NOTHING.

But this should be no surprise, you're probably going on to your next rinse and repeat BTC scam like Xcloud, Viorcoin, and all the others Ray Carlo.

So should I take this coin over or what?
Bitstake (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 08:06:31 PM

If you think your new direction is operating NairEx, there is absolutely no reason you can't keep a wallet open for XBS on that platform, what does it cost to support a second coin? NOTHING.

But this should be no surprise, you're probably going on to your next rinse and repeat BTC scam like Xcloud, Viorcoin, and all the others Ray Carlo.

So should I take this coin over or what?

It's no surprise that you want to take over, I'm sure that was your whole plan.

About DrQuackfromHashtag

He goes by the name Mike Geister, he's a big supporter of XBS. At least he has about 4-5 Bitsake.co accounts, he kept opening a new account every time he get banned from bitstake.co

He uses his main account to support his numerous bitcointalk accounts, I think majority of the fud accounts are his socks.

It doesn't help they lock the thread amid accusations of scams.

Don't forget to follow your new xbs dev on twitter https://twitter.com/mikegeister
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 08:28:58 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2015, 08:53:37 PM by solid12345

Your painfully hilarious goodbye post blaming me for your troubles proves in the end I was right.

Did I sign up with bitstake.co? Of course I did, I wanted to see if this shit really worked, it never did though!  You would also know since you apparently spy on your user accounts that I never deposited a single coin in the exchange so I'm not sure how that makes me a "fan". Also how childish to "ban" a customer account because you don't like them! Hell you even banned me on Slack & twitter with all 3 of your accounts. Are you that afraid of criticism? And you wonder why I would hit back even harder?  And how many times did you lock this thread and delete posts over and over? I even recall you deleted some other users positive posts because you were in a desperate bid all over the place to control the flow of information.

Did I use an alias? Of course, because it was more fun coming from a parody of our friendly pump and dumper "DrMike," (no relation) but hey crypto is a thankless job, I warned people about Darkcash, Zetacoin, Shieldcoin, probably a few other scams, got called a fudder and other nasty names but in the end I was proven right on all of them and I tried to warn the community about Bitstake after discovering the same schmucks behind alot of other scams was behind this but nobody listened. Believe it or not there are some people who give a shit about what goes on in this community and try to protect it from the wolves because it damages the community as a whole.

Anyway farewell Ray, hope you leaned the value of good PR.
rakesh1_90

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 09:38:43 PM

lol, So now there would be a pump because of all this FUD! Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy

So fking funny!
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 10:09:24 PM

Grin Grin Grin

Things don't always go smoothly at the first and that is why we always learn from our mistakes. Please withdraw your coins from bitstake.co by 30 October, 2015. We can't thank you enough for all the support you have given us for the past few months.

There will be no future upgrade and support for XBS from bitstake team
. XBS is an open source software and anyone is welcome to continue it's development.

Good Bye and Good Luck,
Bitstake

There is no fud around here,  just dev is leaving.. Roll Eyes

Maybe if we ask dev to inform us what other project he have in mind , so we can jump in the first wagon..

You can rent this space
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 01:34:22 AM

10 months ago, we started our journey in developing financial services powered by the bitcoin blockchain with P2P lending, SMS wallet & exchange services. We showcase different use cases for bitcoin in Africa apart from remittance.

Last week, we completed the website but unfortunately bitstake.co will be shutting down at the end of this month. The decision to shutdown the platform was due to changes in company's direction.

Good Bye and Good Luck,
Bitstake

catch ebola and die bitch

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Truthful

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 11:02:07 AM

Your painfully hilarious goodbye post blaming me for your troubles proves in the end I was right.

Did I sign up with bitstake.co? Of course I did, I wanted to see if this shit really worked, it never did though!  You would also know since you apparently spy on your user accounts that I never deposited a single coin in the exchange so I'm not sure how that makes me a "fan". Also how childish to "ban" a customer account because you don't like them! Hell you even banned me on Slack & twitter with all 3 of your accounts. Are you that afraid of criticism? And you wonder why I would hit back even harder?  And how many times did you lock this thread and delete posts over and over? I even recall you deleted some other users positive posts because you were in a desperate bid all over the place to control the flow of information.

Did I use an alias? Of course, because it was more fun coming from a parody of our friendly pump and dumper "DrMike," (no relation) but hey crypto is a thankless job, I warned people about Darkcash, Zetacoin, Shieldcoin, probably a few other scams, got called a fudder and other nasty names but in the end I was proven right on all of them and I tried to warn the community about Bitstake after discovering the same schmucks behind alot of other scams was behind this but nobody listened. Believe it or not there are some people who give a shit about what goes on in this community and try to protect it from the wolves because it damages the community as a whole.

Mike Geister along with others attacked, called people fudders & set up false accounts to try and promote scam Urocoin.

Anyone who asked questions about Urocoin & those behind the coin were attacked & called all sorts of names if they pointed out the obvious flaws, deliberate misinformation provided by those behind the coin and the obvious fact that Urea couldn't be traded using Urocoin.

No proof could ever be provided about the false claims made by those behind the coin & the supporters.

Mike claims this has happened to him, yet he worked overtime with others to attack anyone who was pointing out the obvious information about the lack of legitimacy in relation to Urocoin. Mike et el assisted in causing people to lose their hard earned money due to the constant support given to Urocoin.

Only a few weeks ago Mike admitted that Urocoin is a scam after promoting it for months on end! 

MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 12:14:35 PM

Mike Geister along with others attacked, called people fudders & set up false accounts to try and promote scam Urocoin.

Anyone who asked questions about Urocoin & those behind the coin were attacked & called all sorts of names if they pointed out the obvious flaws, deliberate misinformation provided by those behind the coin and the obvious fact that Urea couldn't be traded using Urocoin.

No proof could ever be provided about the false claims made by those behind the coin & the supporters.

Mike claims this has happened to him, yet he worked overtime with others to attack anyone who was pointing out the obvious information about the lack of legitimacy in relation to Urocoin. Mike et el assisted in causing people to lose their hard earned money due to the constant support given to Urocoin.

Only a few weeks ago Mike admitted that Urocoin is a scam after promoting it for months on end! 

Why are you still talking about uro? You're A maniac!

You can rent this space
solid12345
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 02:06:51 PM

Why are you still talking about uro? You're A maniac!

He's nuts, Uro's been dead for almost a year now yet he is still tweeting and posting in the scam thread the same junk over and over.

Anyway I was being facetious when I talked about taking the coin over but it's not a wholly bad idea, the coin has a catchy name and a low supply. Perhaps it can be salvaged.

I however can't code a team would need to be put together, and I'm not interested in committing the time unless there is genuine interest here. Also I have no interest in just forking something, giving
it a facelift just to do an exit pump, that is silly. It would have to be something that would be unique and value-lasting.

What do you guys think?

zercrypt

Activity: 130

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 02:14:45 PM

The name is indeed catchy. The point is, there are sooo many coins out there, how can XBS stand out? The original remittance and lending platform was a huge idea, but implemented poorly. The platform is gone, what could be a unique usecase?
solid12345
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 02:35:52 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2015, 02:54:50 PM by solid12345

The name is indeed catchy. The point is, there are sooo many coins out there, how can XBS stand out? The original remittance and lending platform was a huge idea, but implemented poorly. The platform is gone, what could be a unique usecase?

The multi-stake platform was interesting albeit its fatal flaw was it were centralized.

This is really off the cuff and it would need to be hashed out more and some of the details figured out, but one idea I had was this:

Turning XBS into a sort of crypto-ETF or virtual bank where it unites a basket of currencies.

One problem with POS coins is the lack of people actually staking for various reasons, whether it is pure laziness, the interest is not high enough, etc.

Imagine if you had a multi-stake, multi-coin wallet made up of a handful of crypto's best and most legit POS coins.

The idea is let's pretend I have 1,000 blackcoins, 1,000 peercoins. Heck it doesn't even necessarily have to be staking coins, just crypto's best coins in general.

I deposit these coins in my multi-coin wallet and am encouraged to hold onto them rather than dumping them on the market.

The more of these coins I hold, when it comes time for the network's staked XBS to be paid out, the coins are distributed only among those holding other currencies, more rewards being awarded to those with a higher account value. So it encourages saving of other currencies which helps stabilize THEIR markets and hopefully can give value to XBS.

As for how this makes XBS valuable, I still need to hash that out more. Perhaps the lending feature can be implemented in the wallet where one can lend out other currencies and XBS is used as some form of collateral? Perhaps one can trade staked XBS for a basket of other currencies? Maybe the staked coins from these other POS coins is burned for XBS? still need to figure that out.

Another idea too is not necessarily to bundle even POS currencies, maybe one can bundle POW coins and it encourages people to hold these POW coins and earn staked interest on them through XBS which encourages people to not mine and dump these coins immediately.

Basically though the idea is to give a true value to XBS through the power of other currencies. I'm sure there is a way to do this.

To sum it up, imagine a scenario where you were paid to hold multiple coins in an Electrum-like wallet. The challenge now is figuring how how to make these XBS coins worth being paid in the first place.

Bitstake (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 12:26:18 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2015, 04:24:44 AM by Bitstake

It was very clear you have a thing going on for Ray. Do you think if he did something bad, I would have got him on board with Bitstake. He did a great job with bitstake. Shutting down a project that has no traction doesn't make him a scammer maybe he could have handle his exit more better and developing coins for people doesn't make him liable for their actions. They are lot of people on this forum that does freelance jobs.

Is any of Bitstake founders associated with all those coins you are talking about?

If xbs is a pump and dump then I must be very stupid to make a coin without having control over it through premine or presale. How xbs is associated with this forum, all of Bitstake features are built on xbs, lending and exchange it's all running on xbs.

You kept screaming vapourware, but if you checked the terms on the site the trading and lending are available for Nigerians. This was due to regulations in those countries.

The multistake was shut down immediately after you make a video telling people we are stealing their coins, I had to instruct the devs to refund all users and closed it. Also the private beta for the trading that makes xbs to shoot to the high was closed. I personally refund a users that had over 500,000 different coins on the site.

You knew what you are doing at least from what I understand from your hateful pm, you want the coins to lose value. I believed xbs could have been in top 25 by now

Where would Bitstake be now without XBS? Far better off
Bitstake (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 12:58:24 AM

Website shutdown 1:58 AM Friday, October 30, 2015 (GMT+1)

Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199]
  Print  

Jump to: