Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:33:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Campaign to BOYCOTT BITCOIN!  (Read 9567 times)
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 08:03:31 AM

Is this real?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 08:27:59 AM

Exactly this is why they are investing millions of dollars into the Blockstream technology. They are trying hard to stay at the top, while saying everything else is a shitcoin but still want their features via the blockstream.... this shows how single minded their mindset is.

We have again the same problem as with the banks, once on top they don't want anyone else there. And this is very sad to see such development.
In my view the Bitcoin foundation failed miserably in many ways already.

Bitcoin failed when Satoshi walked away to do "other things". His dream was a progressive one that biased no one and rewarded work, but like any small dream gone corporate I feel others did not have the same mindset as Satoshi, so what do you do when your dream is being threatened by money idolizing, greedy wallstreet wannabees, you leave them to sleep in the bed they make for themselves.

The simplist of thyings that need to be done nthat literally should take these developers a day or two to complete they are not doing. the needs of bitcoin and its real uses are being ignored even by the highest ups, and last but not least the real dream Satoshi had is being pushed aside for what they feel is "more important"

And in doing so, well dont let me say a word just look at the charts and see for yourself. The charts don't lie, False hope posters, with dreams to steal your money do. Smiley

smalltimer (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 10:24:20 AM

Is this real?

Yes, it's real. I'm fed up with bitcoin after 2014 and this month! I know a crypto doesn't have to perform this poor. Bitcoin is a true shitcoin with that inflation.

Bitcoin markets are raped by this constant bleeding and the fools still try to pump it! Pumping bitcoin is futile! So now all of crypto needs to die because Bitcoins' miningreward schedule was designed by a bunch of amateurs? Hell, no. Just burn it! Burn it with fire!
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:04:34 PM

Gavin is getting the heat for his greed-driven hardfork to make Bitcoin into Gavincoin. He openly admits to being fearful of altcoins gaining marketshare!

"I'll try to restate a point from that post that it seems some people are missing: you can't maximize the total price paid for something by simply limiting the supply of that something, especially if there are substitute goods available to which people can switch.

[...]

Limit the number of transactions that can happen on the Bitcoin blockchain, and instead of paying higher fees people will perform their transactions somewhere else. I have no idea whether that would be Western Union, an alt-coin, a sidechain, or good old fashioned SWIFT wire transfers, but I do know that nobody besides a central government can force people to use product with higher costs, if there is a lower-cost option available."

source:
http://gavintech.blogspot.de/2015/01/twenty-megabytes-testing-results.html

The Bitcoin-conspiracy against altcoins is real and confirmed.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:07:21 PM

Is this real?

Yes.  

1. high inflation thus is unable to maintain its value (not opinion just numbers)
2. stolen BTC and huge whales (what is the BTC foundation in 2 concepts)
3. AML gatekeepers

BTC is the icebreaker, it is the pioneer coin, it will have a footnote in history.
Thank you for your service crowd btc.  You have a few years yet to run as fiat/crypto leading pair.

But in terms of mechanics ... the goose is plucked already.  

BTC is 1 year into the fall.  In five years it will be a punchline to many a joke.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
smalltimer (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:10:50 PM

Gavin is getting the heat for his greed-driven hardfork to make Bitcoin into Gavincoin. He openly admits to being fearful of altcoins gaining marketshare!

"I'll try to restate a point from that post that it seems some people are missing: you can't maximize the total price paid for something by simply limiting the supply of that something, especially if there are substitute goods available to which people can switch.

[...]

Limit the number of transactions that can happen on the Bitcoin blockchain, and instead of paying higher fees people will perform their transactions somewhere else. I have no idea whether that would be Western Union, an alt-coin, a sidechain, or good old fashioned SWIFT wire transfers, but I do know that nobody besides a central government can force people to use product with higher costs, if there is a lower-cost option available."

source:
http://gavintech.blogspot.de/2015/01/twenty-megabytes-testing-results.html

The Bitcoin-conspiracy against altcoins is real and confirmed.

LOL! It's official, dude!
HarryPotHead

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

You are what you eat. PIZZA!

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 07:25:45 PM

Lol guys and gals just dropped by to say get a life ffs fed up with bitcoin because i got squeezed out and sold at a loss lmao! You never lose untill you sell congratulations losers

HarryPotHead

Activity: 192

You are what you eat. PIZZA!

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 07:26:33 PM

This is good work well done, how long did it take you?

ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 09:46:54 PM

This better not be one of those Litecoin fanboys.

That shit is dying, no development, no adoption, no VC investment.  Even the creator of Litecoin is jumping ship!

Or one of those scamcoins Paycoin, or Ripple, or NXT, or Pizzeria UNO....those or all shit.  NO support!   Cheesy

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:27:33 PM

Is this real?

Yes, it's real. I'm fed up with bitcoin after 2014 and this month! I know a crypto doesn't have to perform this poor. Bitcoin is a true shitcoin with that inflation.

Bitcoin markets are raped by this constant bleeding and the fools still try to pump it! Pumping bitcoin is futile! So now all of crypto needs to die because Bitcoins' miningreward schedule was designed by a bunch of amateurs? Hell, no. Just burn it! Burn it with fire!

the cancer is the exchangers(their shareholders) who have smelled the fresh meat, Bitcoin. Smiley

I am not sure why the miners are not going to altcoin. they preferred to closed their business instead. Anyaway, I am still wondering who is still mining now...the costs cannot be covered.
Bitcoin is a shit. I agree with that Smiley
mercistheman

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:51:34 PM

HarmonLi

Activity: 350

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:53:12 PM

People should do so if they want to boycott it. That's the way things work. Do a hard fork, continue to mine the old chain and run a full node only accepting the old chain. That's what a hard-fork does. That's the beauty of Bitcoin! Smiley Even Especially if people don't agree!

cheekychap

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:55:01 PM

Maybe once I see that Bill gates new proposal of the digital currency is better, then maybe then I will support this campaign.

Q7

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2015, 12:57:18 AM

The recent discussion about the hardfork (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=919629.0) and this long bearmarket has brought several things to light:

Bitcoin has become the cancer of cryptocurrency and holds back progress and surpresses the entire altcoin industry. It is a scam for early adopters and miners to get rich of YOUR money by hyping  it up to the point of telling people 10million$ for a coin would be realistic. This is a get rich quick mentality and often times misleading marketing (comparison to gold while it is inflationary more than fiat) and bitcoin looks very, very much like a ponzi right now.

Altcoins are the ones giving cryptocurrency the bad name and is destroying the crypto and definitely not the other way round. And don't believe whatever you read on the internet. If I believe bitcoin will one day worth 100 times more than what it is worth today, it's because my analysis and data that helps me to believe it will. Not just some empty talk.

minerpumpkin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 01:00:34 AM

The beauty of Bitcoin is that it just doesn't care what people believe. If you want to support it, go ahead, and if you want to ignore it, just walk away and be happy Smiley As long as there are people supporting Bitcoin, it will continue to work. Democracy in action.

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
mercistheman

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 01:15:57 AM

You know what?... if bitcoin is bothering you in anyway just get the fuck out... seriously this fud bs is older than Edison... er wait Edison was a pioneer that once said "“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”
Stop whining... just leave... the rest of us will reap the rewards.
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 01:31:03 AM

Bitcoin was planned with decades in sight, not only some years.

Inflation might be big right now, but it will lower in a few years.

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 01:37:32 AM

This thread defines many of the harsh battles between forum members, but "we" are not popular enough yet. If you want to kill all hope of crypto projects going mainstream, then keep promoting the battles that weaken the community.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 01:38:33 AM

You should boycott Bitcoin. It's flawed because of doughnuts. Not the regular round ones with sprinkles because I like those. The long ones shaped like logs are fucking everything up. Those maple flavored ones too. Maple is a pancake flavor. You don't put it in doughnuts.  

PaulPierce

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 03:45:47 AM

The beauty of Bitcoin is that it just doesn't care what people believe. If you want to support it, go ahead, and if you want to ignore it, just walk away and be happy Smiley As long as there are people supporting Bitcoin, it will continue to work. Democracy in action.

Yeah...n Thats what we love about it..n the support would never go.! It is too strong and cant be slowed down now.!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: