Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:28:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 249 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [GEO] GeoCoin | GIS & GeoTechnologies  (Read 563994 times)
tearsdontfall

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:42:48 PM

I apologize for the delays in the swap.  I would love for it to have already taken place, but I need to work together with the support staff in order to coordinate a time that is suitable for everyone.  I will try and contact them again to see if we can somehow further expedite the process as we have been patiently waiting for a while now.

Stay tuned and thank you for your patience!

when we can again see geocoin at $2.50 ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PeterTheGrape

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:42:01 AM

I apologize for the delays in the swap.  I would love for it to have already taken place, but I need to work together with the support staff in order to coordinate a time that is suitable for everyone.  I will try and contact them again to see if we can somehow further expedite the process as we have been patiently waiting for a while now.

Stay tuned and thank you for your patience!

You're doing all the work so not much you have to apologize for.

Cryptopia used to be disagreeable towards swaps but they swapped their own coin so they probably are flexible when there is some issue and as long as it doesn't make much more work for them.

Geo seems positioned well if the mainstream move continues.
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:34:54 AM

These are the last days of geo, I'm draining it. It was my mistake I slept when the bot purchased this shit I lost 70% of the deposit. Thanks for the scum!

Have you exited the market yet?  Kiss

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:59:34 PM

Can someone help me out. I'm new to geo. Is there a mobile app for it? Their website shows it on mobile but I can't find anything.
weifa

Activity: 776
Merit: 308

GeoCoin Developer - GIS Technologist

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:59:39 PM

Can someone help me out. I'm new to geo. Is there a mobile app for it? Their website shows it on mobile but I can't find anything.
We're currently under development.  The first phase will be the migration of GEO into a new UBQ token.  Once that occurs we will need to replace the backend wallets with UBQ wallets to handle the new GEO balances.  The MapBox interface has been under development (as shown on the website) but it has not yet been released to the community base.  We need to ensure the order of operations is carried out smoothly.

I'm still in discussions with Bittrex Support about the upcoming swap.  We've heard back from them and things are continuing to move forward.  Smiley  I will continue to update you all here with information as it is made available.
phahoang

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:00:41 AM

hey dev
After the swap, i have 700GEO on bittrex and i will receive 700UBQ on wallet UBQ Bittrex?
weifa

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:50:20 PM

hey dev
After the swap, i have 700GEO on bittrex and i will receive 700UBQ on wallet UBQ Bittrex?
No that is not correct.  You will have 700 GEO after the swap occurs.  The difference being if you want to withdraw that balance from Bittrex you will need to use a UBQ wallet capable of handling UBQ tokens.
phahoang

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:01:12 AM

hey dev
No that is not correct.  You will have 700 GEO after the swap occurs.  The difference being if you want to withdraw that balance from Bittrex you will need to use a UBQ wallet capable of handling UBQ tokens.
mean geo swap and another coin but this coin in bittrex?
And use UBQ on Bittrex when i with draw?
this coin after swap have exchange on bittrex? same ANS  swap NEO
or if i have geo on bittrex, how to receive new coin or bittrex auto swap for me?
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:24:20 AM

We're currently under development.  The first phase will be the migration of GEO into a new UBQ token.  Once that occurs we will need to replace the backend wallets with UBQ wallets to handle the new GEO balances.  The MapBox interface has been under development (as shown on the website) but it has not yet been released to the community base.  We need to ensure the order of operations is carried out smoothly.

I'm still in discussions with Bittrex Support about the upcoming swap.  We've heard back from them and things are continuing to move forward.  Smiley  I will continue to update you all here with information as it is made available.

Are you aware that bittrex is likely a scam exchange? They have locked/disabled many many accounts and they also made it impossible to withdraw anything unless you verify yourself with your personal documents and when you do they will tell you it didn't work and you need to wait, people have been waiting for over a month now. I don't know how good is for your business to do business with a scammy exchange like bittrex.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1954598.0
mfqrs3

Activity: 419

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:05:31 PM

We're currently under development.  The first phase will be the migration of GEO into a new UBQ token.  Once that occurs we will need to replace the backend wallets with UBQ wallets to handle the new GEO balances.  The MapBox interface has been under development (as shown on the website) but it has not yet been released to the community base.  We need to ensure the order of operations is carried out smoothly.

I'm still in discussions with Bittrex Support about the upcoming swap.  We've heard back from them and things are continuing to move forward.  Smiley  I will continue to update you all here with information as it is made available.

Are you aware that bittrex is likely a scam exchange? They have locked/disabled many many accounts and they also made it impossible to withdraw anything unless you verify yourself with your personal documents and when you do they will tell you it didn't work and you need to wait, people have been waiting for over a month now. I don't know how good is for your business to do business with a scammy exchange like bittrex.

Can't talk about other people cases, but my account got verified instantly. I'm using bittrex from the begining, no problems for me.
XinXan

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:25:44 PM

We're currently under development.  The first phase will be the migration of GEO into a new UBQ token.  Once that occurs we will need to replace the backend wallets with UBQ wallets to handle the new GEO balances.  The MapBox interface has been under development (as shown on the website) but it has not yet been released to the community base.  We need to ensure the order of operations is carried out smoothly.

I'm still in discussions with Bittrex Support about the upcoming swap.  We've heard back from them and things are continuing to move forward.  Smiley  I will continue to update you all here with information as it is made available.

Can't talk about other people cases, but my account got verified instantly. I'm using bittrex from the begining, no problems for me.

Thousands and thousands of unresolved tickets is absolutely pathetic for such a big exchange not to mention the countless accounts they disabled for no reason. If you keep using bittrex you are insane, the exchange is borderline scam right now, it is exactly how cryptsy started and look where they are now. If you can withdraw your funds you should, as fast as possible. They are absolutely not professional. People have tickets from months ago that have not been answered.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:54:43 PM

Thanks for the info
weifa

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:15:46 PM

hey dev
No that is not correct.  You will have 700 GEO after the swap occurs.  The difference being if you want to withdraw that balance from Bittrex you will need to use a UBQ wallet capable of handling UBQ tokens.
or if i have geo on bittrex, how to receive new coin or bittrex auto swap for me?
I don't think you fully understand how swap will work, we will be transfering all the GEO balances from the current blockchain onto the UBQ blockchain as GEO tokens.  Bittrex will handle it all behind the scenes for you, on the front end it will appear the same to you.  In the backend if you wanted to withdraw your GEO balance from Bittrex after the swap has occurred, you will no longer be able to use your current GEO wallet.  You will need to use a UBQ wallet capable of handling the GEO token.  I hope that helps clear things up.
gabsmurf

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:19:08 PM

If you need a Spanish translation, let me know
XinXan

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:10:10 PM

hey dev
I don't think you fully understand how swap will work, we will be transfering all the GEO balances from the current blockchain onto the UBQ blockchain as GEO tokens.  Bittrex will handle it all behind the scenes for you, on the front end it will appear the same to you.  In the backend if you wanted to withdraw your GEO balance from Bittrex after the swap has occurred, you will no longer be able to use your current GEO wallet.  You will need to use a UBQ wallet capable of handling the GEO token.  I hope that helps clear things up.

That wont happen because bittrex is about to go full scam just like cryptsy, for the sake of this project you should find another exchange, anything other than bittrex.
YoggYogg

Activity: 110
Merit: 32

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:31:53 PM

hey dev

That wont happen because bittrex is about to go full scam just like cryptsy, for the sake of this project you should find another exchange, anything other than bittrex.

You see my friend - we are kinda cooked here as we are holding Geo's on Bittrex since 2 months in anticipation for the swap which is all the time 'around the corner', and yes it is a scary prospect keeping funds for so long on an exchange... but you gotta do what you gotta do in crypto world, right?
XinXan

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:32:40 AM

hey dev

You see my friend - we are kinda cooked here as we are holding Geo's on Bittrex since 2 months in anticipation for the swap which is all the time 'around the corner', and yes it is a scary prospect keeping funds for so long on an exchange... but you gotta do what you gotta do in crypto world, right?

You don't understand, do you? https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/936078538922385408 There are thousands of locked accounts and they are still locking more, maybe yours is next if it's not already locked for withdrawals.
revilo

Activity: 543

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:40:28 AM

What is the actual idea behind Geocoin? Is it meant to be a competitive game or can merchants, for example, buy and place Geocoins in their stores and incentivize people to go there or something like that?
phahoang

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:08:30 AM

hey dev
mean after swap, if i want to withdraw it on bittrex i just use wallet UBQ on bittrex?
XinXan

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:54:06 PM

hey dev
mean after swap, if i want to withdraw it on bittrex i just use wallet UBQ on bittrex?

You wont be able to withdraw from bittrex, they are scamming people, check it out right now, you probably are already disabled and can't withdraw.
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 249 »
  Print  

Jump to: