Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:24:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LTCGear.com SCAM - Enough is enough, lets get some info together  (Read 55566 times)
Warbigold

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 09:48:47 PM

No one mentioned it here, but according to Chris....he will make some posts tomorrow...stay tuned !!!

Always tuned from last several months. But now a days new be accounts are defending Mr. CHRIS i hope he is not using spare time to create accounts to ........

I really want him to be dead if he scams

I am Chris's puppet Chris is my master Chris is handsome ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
acsonline

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 09:54:54 PM

No one mentioned it here, but according to Chris....he will make some posts tomorrow...stay tuned !!!

Always tuned from last several months. But now a days new be accounts are defending Mr. CHRIS i hope he is not using spare time to create accounts to ........

U don't think ur reaction was toooo fast bro / chris :-)
nelsonroberts

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:15:29 PM

Please list exactly which newbie accounts are defending " Mr. Chris ".
I have not seen anyone defend that guy in the past 3 weeks, if not longer.
Please provide a list or stop making totally inaccurate statements.
Warbigold

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:19:53 PM

I'm kinda defending him since there's no proof of scam.

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 10:57:58 PM

he didn't say he will post on litecoin.
He said there will be some post on litecointalk... which is probably true no matter who post them  Grin
He will present to us is new business about divinations

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
minerpool-de

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 11:32:50 PM

The Master of Desaster will speak to his slaves. Dam it! I have no Idea, what he will say. "Hackers has stolen all your Bitcoins" or You must pay 50% before withdraw?
nelsonroberts

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 11:52:07 PM

I'm kinda defending him since there's no proof of scam.

" Chris is handsome"......hey, careful now, Chris is a married man...you don't  want to make his very, very, very, very talented wife jealous , do you ! Lol
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 07:13:37 AM

He said there will be some post on litecointalk... which is probably true no matter who post them  Grin

wondering what he would he post at litecointalk, i hope its not just another explanation about this delaying, all that explanations means nothing when people cant get their hands to their coins

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
skuser

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 07:30:12 AM

wondering what he would he post at litecointalk, i hope its not just another explanation about this delaying, all that explanations means nothing when people cant get their hands to their coins

I expect announcment that scrypt minig is due to current market conditions unprofitable so he is temporarily shutting down, but he has genX chips in production in China which everybody can preorder right now

bitcoin1985

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 07:32:34 AM

no. it is that you now have to pay his tax.
and for sure he wont post today...he has a few days delay
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 12:35:57 PM

I expect announcment that scrypt minig is due to current market conditions unprofitable so he is temporarily shutting down, but he has genX chips in production in China which everybody can preorder right now
Would be interesting if he was shutting down, we would know exactly what is his hashrate on ltc...
well... pre-ordering anything to someone who hasn't been able to pay anything in 2 months... that will be epic

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
otorongo

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 12:46:04 PM

the planet of the Chris' sock puppets
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 02:20:19 PM

Would be interesting if he was shutting down, we would know exactly what is his hashrate on ltc...
well... pre-ordering anything to someone who hasn't been able to pay anything in 2 months... that will be epic

shutting down?i hope so, so we can move on with our lives and never looked back at this ltcgear again i guess
nelsonroberts

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 01:18:48 AM

Well, it is now Feb 13th Romanian time, so much for his posts for Feb 12th........just more lies from Chris....as the saying goes, when you look up the definition of the word " liar" in the dictionary. ..all that is displayed is a picture of Chris.

jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 01:40:45 AM

Well, it is now Feb 13th Romanian time, so much for his posts for Feb 12th........just more lies from Chris....as the saying goes, when you look up the definition of the word " liar" in the dictionary. ..all that is displayed is a picture of Chris.

Wow, so true. Embarrassed

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
funktrust

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 04:20:50 AM

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=24666.165

Beekeeper "Balances should slowly appear over the next week with information around the fee to be paid".
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 04:36:21 AM

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=24666.165

Beekeeper "Balances should slowly appear over the next week with information around the fee to be paid".

Yea. Good luck with that. I was there for the entire Q&A. As far as I am concerned we learned nothing new. Just a waste of time. More of the same and evasion tactics.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
skuser

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 07:32:30 AM

Yep. His answer that he cannot make public how many accounts have been cleared tells everything (because the number is zero). But he set desperate folks to freeze-anger status for another month.

jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 07:49:46 AM

Yep. His answer that he cannot make public how many accounts have been cleared tells everything (because the number is zero). But he set desperate folks to freeze-anger status for another month.

Yes, most likely other than his family and friends nobody has been paid anything. Everyone's account gets rejected by the database. What a coincidence.  Cry

funktrust

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 08:01:16 AM

I don't know if you guys have connected the same Chris, supposedly scammer to the one on this thread. It would be a shame yes. But I've been following him for a while now and he always gave his word.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: