Bitcoin Forum
October 22, 2017, 06:45:58 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  
Author Topic: LTCGear.com SCAM - Enough is enough, lets get some info together  (Read 53895 times)
deeneendo

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:09:43 PM

and that is why this scam is so successful... nobody even remembers it anymore.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pbleak

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:36:22 PM

and that is why this scam is so successful... nobody even remembers it anymore.

Indeed, the same process has been on repeat in bitcoin land for years.
hagie

Activity: 739

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:19:11 PM

Short server maintenance.

jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1127

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:36:07 AM

which means nothing and will change nothing.

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

wikenpp

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:58:32 PM

which means nothing and will change nothing.

This scam is over for a decade man.IF you still got your shares, there is something terribly wrong.
The real question is Where is Chris?, Did they find him?
pbleak

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 06:18:43 PM

Ha wow, is he actually still even watching the site?
vodaljepa

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 02:14:58 AM

Looks like website is finally down, did he get caught or finally pulled the plug?

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
pbleak

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:33:58 AM

Looks like website is finally down, did he get caught or finally pulled the plug?

I think it is officially over.
vodaljepa

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:39:19 AM

Who remembers that old American guy in ltcgear IRC channel back in the day that had spent over $300,000 on shares, damn LOL

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 11:38:45 AM

Who remembers that old American guy in ltcgear IRC channel back in the day that had spent over $300,000 on shares, damn LOL

Yea art still owes me 5 k ltc for the bet he lost.  My gut tells me arti and his crew were behind that.  What I find funny is most those guys crawled into a hole.  Must feel guilty about something??  Btw what ever happen to the Mage and crew. Then here lately the forum gets hacked. Then litecoin.com has bad core files where a guy just lost 1k ltc and 500 eth.  Ltc is scammers paradise. So far most that have touched it have been burnt big time.  Don't ignore the pattern of gross negligence or they are all scammers!

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
pbleak

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:20:43 PM

Yea art still owes me 5 k ltc for the bet he lost.  My gut tells me arti and his crew were behind that.  What I find funny is most those guys crawled into a hole.  Must feel guilty about something??  Btw what ever happen to the Mage and crew. Then here lately the forum gets hacked. Then litecoin.com has bad core files where a guy just lost 1k ltc and 500 eth.  Ltc is scammers paradise. So far most that have touched it have been burnt big time.  Don't ignore the pattern of gross negligence or they are all scammers!

What was the ltcgear type forum that some guy ran and you could get shares from? I always wondered if they were involved. Or am I thinking of arti? The whole thing was rather crazy.
d57heinz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 01:26:51 PM

What was the ltcgear type forum that some guy ran and you could get shares from? I always wondered if they were involved. Or am I thinking of arti? The whole thing was rather crazy.

https://archive.litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=22686.0

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
d57heinz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 01:32:22 PM

WARNING. This forum was hacked. All password are compromised.
Please check if you don't have the same password in other place.
If so, change it immediately.
All passwords were reset, use 'remind password' form to set a new one.
New Official Litecoin Forum will be created from scratch on the other software.

yep and all the old scams will just disappear.  Then to only resurface because noone the wiser. > LTC cannot be ran by the same crew that has neglected the community for years now.. Then they think hiding their gross negligence by creating a new forum will magically fix it.. Uff i swear once a scammer always a scammer.  LTC is dead in the water!  al that is left is bagholders pump and dumping each other.. comical i will say.. But disgusting that they cant see this for what it is.. Long and over with!

pbleak

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:56:34 PM

I think the litecoin forum had reached a point where they had to nuke the place because it was just a sort of ltcgear complaint shop at that point. As for Litecoin as such well there's zero development going on there.
DavidoAlto

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 10:55:58 PM

I think the litecoin forum had reached a point where they had to nuke the place because it was just a sort of ltcgear complaint shop at that point. As for Litecoin as such well there's zero development going on there.

Litecoin haven't brought us anything new. It's was and is the same clone of bitcoin, without much innovation in terms of development. I am even suprised there is volume now.
As for the forum, they should just stop it.
JaykePC

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:19:30 AM

yep and all the old scams will just disappear.  Then to only resurface because noone the wiser. > LTC cannot be ran by the same crew that has neglected the community for years now.. Then they think hiding their gross negligence by creating a new forum will magically fix it.. Uff i swear once a scammer always a scammer.  LTC is dead in the water!  al that is left is bagholders pump and dumping each other.. comical i will say.. But disgusting that they cant see this for what it is.. Long and over with!

lmao right... 'up and gone', all responsibility gone. Fuck litecoin and its shit devs, fuck arty I am so happy he lost what he did, I still remember him saying.. 'Give him time' clutching onto straws, guy cant even honour a bet.
Nashfire

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 03:41:19 AM

lmao right... 'up and gone', all responsibility gone. Fuck litecoin and its shit devs, fuck arty I am so happy he lost what he did, I still remember him saying.. 'Give him time' clutching onto straws, guy cant even honour a bet.
Lol Arti, what a loser that guy was.  Poor broke Arti.  Where is that douchebag hiding at anyway?
JasonXG

Activity: 672

Betcoin.ag

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 11:46:31 PM

Why is scrypt.cc being spoken of in the op post ? I though scrypt.cc is a scam that roi is too fast. It is made by the SA!e people doing ltcgesr coin ? I though it was tillkoeln coin ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.