Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 02:46:56 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LTCGear.com SCAM - Enough is enough, lets get some info together  (Read 54918 times)
muzzyshop

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:49:23 AM

Better starting report to fbi cybercrime

http://gigsme.com/ltc - Active Multi Algorithm cloud mining in Scrypt, X11 and Scrypt-N 160mh for $835 use code: anniversary1yr for 57% off
FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackbox

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:53:59 AM

Enough is enough. Now this is just getting stupid. It cannot be taking this long to fix and it is not possible he thinks it will be done the next day to only postpone another day. He has turned into a sadistic MF...ing prick that is just getting off on watching people have hope and comment on this thread. Time for anyone with the resources to go after him and do whatever they can do to legally make his life a living hell.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, DASH, LTC, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK 
If I was helpful please buy me a burger ETH: 0x1Dd52210168B63e05EFd5EE2d276c213bAFCf010
muzzyshop

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:32:31 AM

Here is where to report EU internet fraud

http://ec.europa.eu/anti_fraud/investigations/report-fraud/index_en.htm

Here is to report international crime

http://www.interpol.int/

Here is a link to report EU cyber crime

https://www.europol.europa.eu/content/report-cybercrime-online

http://gigsme.com/ltc - Active Multi Algorithm cloud mining in Scrypt, X11 and Scrypt-N 160mh for $835 use code: anniversary1yr for 57% off
mm5aes

Activity: 176

Unix Admin For Hire.

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 10:52:37 AM

Whole raft of posts relating to the LTCgear.com mysql dump and how it was obtained have been deleted by a mod. Pity it still appears on the first post in the thread. The bigger pity is it sort of derailed the momentum that was building up around finding who was illegally 'penetration testing' the web site on the 24th of December.

I have to say I think it was largely your fault that all these posts were deleted, going on your heroic little quest like you did.

Agreed, I'll take some of the blame. But then it wasn't me that posted the offending user dump was it?  Wink

Get out of here, you finally stop living in gaga land and realise Chris fucked off with our money, now your trying to give input on something that you showed no sign of interest other than bashing and as Dan said heroic little quests.

Really! So you're OK using illegally obtained output from the precursor to a hack to obtain details of LTCgear and to hell with anyone who gets outed in the cross fire. You are not concerned that the poster has ALL YOUR details! Very mature.

Wrote this off weeks ago by the way. Always considered it high risk. I will admit to an irrational hope that LTCgear could pull it back somehow. Do feel for those in deep just the same.

The chances of seeing anything back are zero unless LTCgear decides to come back of it's own volition.
Now that the FBI, Interpol, Web hosting companies, local police et al, hell even the Chilean authorities, have all been activated means there in now no chance of this company returning. Even if it's legit, he'll probably be forced to file for bankruptcy.

Continue trying to dox him by all means, the chase is probably cathartic to the angry. To be honest though, the info is all public domain anyway. His confirmed web site hosting is all the authorities need to get in touch with him.

By the way, to the true LTCgear customers. Beware of the assholes in here just trying to wind you up. Their only intention was to make sure  LTCgear was brought down. Seems they're after the mods at Litecointalk as well now. A lot of mud slinging to see where it sticks it would seem. Still, you've got to love a keyboard warrior Cheesy

Here's a little snippet for you, something I received in a personnel message but can't confirm, nor will I reveal the source as it's probably a wind up. Chris may have sacked one of his mates, his only employee it would appear. Make of that what you will. See if you can work out who it was from you're hacked list.  Roll Eyes
Though to the OP, I would ask that you take that list out of you're post.

Now job in IT? Try http://techwork.uk/
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 11:42:46 AM

Whole raft of posts relating to the LTCgear.com mysql dump and how it was obtained have been deleted by a mod. Pity it still appears on the first post in the thread. The bigger pity is it sort of derailed the momentum that was building up around finding who was illegally 'penetration testing' the web site on the 24th of December.

I have to say I think it was largely your fault that all these posts were deleted, going on your heroic little quest like you did.

Agreed, I'll take some of the blame. But then it wasn't me that posted the offending user dump was it?  Wink

Get out of here, you finally stop living in gaga land and realise Chris fucked off with our money, now your trying to give input on something that you showed no sign of interest other than bashing and as Dan said heroic little quests.

Really! So you're OK using illegally obtained output from the precursor to a hack to obtain details of LTCgear and to hell with anyone who gets outed in the cross fire. You are not concerned that the poster has ALL YOUR details! Very mature.

Here's a little snippet for you, something I received in a personnel message but can't confirm, nor will I reveal the source as it's probably a wind up. Chris may have sacked one of his mates, his only employee it would appear. Make of that what you will. See if you can work out who it was from you're hacked list.  Roll Eyes

Do we really care who he fired ?
I think it is really time for action now, there is absolutely no chance that we see our money before today update or in 10 update from now.
If he really wanted to pay us considering it takes him forever to fix his stuff, he would have made a few manual payout to calm down his very unsatisfied customers... The fact he didn't do that shows that he is just trying to scam us...
This is crypto 1month is eternity... well we have been waiting longer than eternity, we know what it means  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Danz0r77

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 12:44:23 PM

Agreed, I'll take some of the blame. But then it wasn't me that posted the offending user dump was it?  Wink

Wrote this off weeks ago by the way. Always considered it high risk. I will admit to an irrational hope that LTCgear could pull it back somehow. Do feel for those in deep just the same.

The chances of seeing anything back are zero unless LTCgear decides to come back of it's own volition.
Now that the FBI, Interpol, Web hosting companies, local police et al, hell even the Chilean authorities, have all been activated means there in now no chance of this company returning. Even if it's legit, he'll probably be forced to file for bankruptcy.

Continue trying to dox him by all means, the chase is probably cathartic to the angry. To be honest though, the info is all public domain anyway. His confirmed web site hosting is all the authorities need to get in touch with him.

By the way, to the true LTCgear customers. Beware of the assholes in here just trying to wind you up. Their only intention was to make sure  LTCgear was brought down. Seems they're after the mods at Litecointalk as well now. A lot of mud slinging to see where it sticks it would seem. Still, you've got to love a keyboard warrior Cheesy

Here's a little snippet for you, something I received in a personnel message but can't confirm, nor will I reveal the source as it's probably a wind up. Chris may have sacked one of his mates, his only employee it would appear. Make of that what you will. See if you can work out who it was from you're hacked list.  Roll Eyes

Stop trolling now.

Some points:
1. You're supposed to be a Unix Admin or whatever, and claim to be an expert on the legalities of penetration testing. However, you're so far off the mark with all your claims, it's untrue!
2. The poster does NOT have ANYBODY's details. You're either out of your mind, or lying about your job. Or just really bad at it.
3. There was one guy who posted about the Litecointalk mods - he's a lone wolf on that one - don't tar us all with the same brush.
4. "Though to the OP, I would ask that you take that list out of you're post." What's the point of that?

Your arguments are contradictory, inflammatory and most importantly, wrong. So... stop!

mm5aes

Activity: 176

Unix Admin For Hire.

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 01:41:24 PM

Agreed, I'll take some of the blame. But then it wasn't me that posted the offending user dump was it?  Wink

By the way, to the true LTCgear customers. Beware of the assholes in here just trying to wind you up. Their only intention was to make sure  LTCgear was brought down. Seems they're after the mods at Litecointalk as well now. A lot of mud slinging to see where it sticks it would seem. Still, you've got to love a keyboard warrior Cheesy

Here's a little snippet for you, something I received in a personnel message but can't confirm, nor will I reveal the source as it's probably a wind up. Chris may have sacked one of his mates, his only employee it would appear. Make of that what you will. See if you can work out who it was from you're hacked list.  Roll Eyes

Stop trolling now.

Some points:
1. You're supposed to be a Unix Admin or whatever, and claim to be an expert on the legalities of penetration testing. However, you're so far off the mark with all your claims, it's untrue!
2. The poster does NOT have ANYBODY's details. You're either out of your mind, or lying about your job. Or just really bad at it.
3. There was one guy who posted about the Litecointalk mods - he's a lone wolf on that one - don't tar us all with the same brush.
4. "Though to the OP, I would ask that you take that list out of you're post." What's the point of that?

Your arguments are contradictory, inflammatory and most importantly, wrong. So... stop!

OK, points 1 and 2 :-

Have a look here. Came up as the first link in a google search for 'penetration testing legal issues' :-

http://www.securitycurrent.com/en/analysis/ac_analysis/legal-issues-in-penetration-testing

As already stated, 'testing' any site without the consent of the owners is illegal.
What you posted is an extract from the database containing id's, user name plus real name. What was so interesting after line 870 by the way? Customers details perhaps?
The poster, or whoever uploaded the image, has that for ALL customers.
What's the bet those that received the bogus email recently asking them to log in have an email address in the name field?

Do a google search for the a course called 'SQL injection master class' if you want to know how potentially damaging this information is. It used to be on Udemy but it seems they took it down! I'm sure a search at some of the usual places will find it.

Point 3 :- You're right. I apologise. That idiot winds me up no end Angry

For point 4 I refer you to the answer above.

And to djm34.  Can't argue with anyone taking any action you deem fit. I agree it has gone on too long now.
And you're right I have derailed the thread. It is an important point though. Even more so than the one you and I discussed in another thread. I will do as requested and leave you to you're witch hunt.

Though before I go - again I request that the OP remove the Mysql dump from the first post.

Now job in IT? Try http://techwork.uk/
JaykePC

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:47:30 PM

By the way, to the true LTCgear customers. Beware of the assholes in here just trying to wind you up. Their only intention was to make sure  LTCgear was brought down. Seems they're after the mods at Litecointalk as well now. A lot of mud slinging to see where it sticks it would seem. Still, you've got to love a keyboard warrior Cheesy

Stop trolling now.

Some points:

OK, points 1 and 2 :-

Have a look here. Came up as the first link in a google search for 'penetration testing legal issues' :-

http://www.securitycurrent.com/en/analysis/ac_analysis/legal-issues-in-penetration-testing

As already stated, 'testing' any site without the consent of the owners is illegal.
What you posted is an extract from the database containing id's, user name plus real name. What was so interesting after line 870 by the way? Customers details perhaps?
The poster, or whoever uploaded the image, has that for ALL customers.
What's the bet those that received the bogus email recently asking them to log in have an email address in the name field?

Do a google search for the a course called 'SQL injection master class' if you want to know how potentially damaging this information is. It used to be on Udemy but it seems they took it down! I'm sure a search at some of the usual places will find it.

Point 3 :- You're right. I apologise. That idiot winds me up no end Angry

For point 4 I refer you to the answer above.

And to djm34.  Can't argue with anyone taking any action you deem fit. I agree it has gone on too long now.
And you're right I have derailed the thread. It is an important point though. Even more so than the one you and I discussed in another thread. I will do as requested and leave you to you're witch hunt.

Though before I go - again I request that the OP remove the Mysql dump from the first post.

If you don't want to stay on topic don't post. This aint' no fucking negotiation this is a resource to share information regarding the fraudster and yes I will call him that because hes a theifing, robbing scumbag Cristian Schipor. I can only agree with everything Dan has said to be honest..

Oh and before anybody goes looking for other people to blaim 'winge, if you never DOX'ed/hassled him he might not of ran' take your head out your ass please, a lot of people have been PM'ing me with such nonsense. All one can do now is use;

And the information/DOX's provided to report him for his crimes. I will make dam sure he knows whats going on, I have lost contact with Cristian but I am still hoping on a few more people who got me into contact with him.
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 952

World's First Reverse Merchant Processor

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:11:44 PM

Someone did a mysql dump?

Or just the wp user enumeration?

Danz0r77

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 05:37:10 PM

Someone did a mysql dump?

Or just the wp user enumeration?

There was no sql dump mm5aes is a bit confused.

It was WP user enumeration.

Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 06:25:34 PM

Here is where to report EU internet fraud

Here is to report international crime

Here is a link to report EU cyber crime

Yeah, these are useful. Did anyone take screen shots of the all of the different delay messages posted on ltcgear.com? PM or post some of them here if you can. I could use them for my CC dispute and as evidence if any of the legal complaints ever pan out to anything.
PhilippeStevens

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 07:15:34 PM

Site down here. Any answer from OVH ?

d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 07:33:36 PM

]

Still can access something here?? which is odd http://107.155.108.112/ for those last with hope best screenshot your accounts.. You have to keep putting in the direct ip if you want to navigate the page..
best regards
d57heinz

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1222

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 07:47:23 PM

Enough is enough. Now this is just getting stupid. It cannot be taking this long to fix and it is not possible he thinks it will be done the next day to only postpone another day. He has turned into a sadistic MF...ing prick that is just getting off on watching people have hope and comment on this thread. Time for anyone with the resources to go after him and do whatever they can do to legally make his life a living hell.

insults never solved a Issue...

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1129

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 08:15:00 PM

I haven't seen any response from OVH yet.  la revedere ltcgear.

Edit: http://status.ovh.net/?do=details&id=8532
Gws24

Activity: 469

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 10:55:29 PM

that problem started the 16th....

EDIT: The incident ip range 167.114.102.0/24 is very close to the ltcgear.com ip address 167.114.102.178 but I'm not very versed in ip ranges etc so I don't know how close physically this would be.

anderl

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 11:30:18 PM

I'll just leave this here.  Hope you have actual data to back up that Chris knowingly and willfully committed fraud otherwise you might be a defendant in a fraud case against you.

The burden of proof is on the accuser.  If Chris can show that he was hacked, then he did not knowingly commit fraud and he can easily turn this around on those submitting false information.

8 U.S. Code § 1038 - False information and hoaxes

(a) Criminal Violation.—

(1) In general.— Whoever engages in any conduct with intent to convey false or misleading information under circumstances where such information may reasonably be believed and where such information indicates that an activity has taken, is taking, or will take place that would constitute a violation of chapter 2, 10, 11B, 39, 40, 44, 111, or 113B of this title, section 236 of the Atomic Energy Act of 1954 (42 U.S.C. 2284), or section 46502, the second sentence of section 46504, section 46505(b)(3) or (c), section 46506 if homicide or attempted homicide is involved, or section 60123 (b) of title 49, shall—

(A) be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both;
(B) if serious bodily injury results, be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both; and
(C) if death results, be fined under this title or imprisoned for any number of years up to life, or both.

(2) Armed forces.— Any person who makes a false statement, with intent to convey false or misleading information, about the death, injury, capture, or disappearance of a member of the Armed Forces of the United States during a war or armed conflict in which the United States is engaged—

(A) shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both;
(B) if serious bodily injury results, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both; and
(C) if death results, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned for any number of years or for life, or both.

(b) Civil Action.— Whoever engages in any conduct with intent to convey false or misleading information under circumstances where such information may reasonably be believed and where such information indicates that an activity has taken, is taking, or will take place that would constitute a violation of chapter 2, 10, 11B, 39, 40, 44, 111, or 113B of this title, section 236 of the Atomic Energy Act of 1954 (42 U.S.C. 2284), or section 46502, the second sentence of section 46504, section 46505 (b)(3) or (c), section 46506 if homicide or attempted homicide is involved, or section 60123 (b) of title 49 is liable in a civil action to any party incurring expenses incident to any emergency or investigative response to that conduct, for those expenses.

(c) Reimbursement.—

(1) In general.— The court, in imposing a sentence on a defendant who has been convicted of an offense under subsection (a), shall order the defendant to reimburse any state or local government, or private not-for-profit organization that provides fire or rescue service incurring expenses incident to any emergency or investigative response to that conduct, for those expenses.

(2) Liability.— A person ordered to make reimbursement under this subsection shall be jointly and severally liable for such expenses with each other person, if any, who is ordered to make reimbursement under this subsection for the same expenses.

(3) Civil judgment.— An order of reimbursement under this subsection shall, for the purposes of enforcement, be treated as a civil judgment.

(d) Activities of Law Enforcement.— This section does not prohibit any lawfully authorized investigative, protective, or intelligence activity of a law enforcement agency of the United States, a State, or political subdivision of a State, or of an intelligence agency of the United States.
Speedster1978

Activity: 96

Visio Coin | We see future in technology

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 11:39:45 PM

Do you people realize that shutting down his web host is only going to delay him getting back up online?

If he was to stop updating the ETA and take the site down himself, that would be one thing.

So far he has communicated a little bit of information about what is going on, has communicated that he is working on the site... let's leave Chris be...
TheMage

Activity: 812

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:44:39 AM

You should consider investigating ltctalk and all of the big players over there too (Sy, TheMage, Sukarti). They all seem in on it in some way. They aren't stupid like Gaw but you can see how invested they are in the ltcgear site. (for example, they are literally designing features for the practically defunct site https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=24202.0 in the middle of the collapse). There's also significant censorship happening there. Not as bad as Gaw, but still it exists. I can no longer post on there without my comments being reviewed by a moderator.

There's shadiness going on over there as they defend ltcgear and try to keep the pieces from completely falling apart, but it feels like an undercurrent when compared to something like hashtalk and Gaw, carefully calculated and disguised. In retrospect, it seems like ltcgear was the "killer app" for LTC that gave the coin some relevance, purpose and attention. Someone should definitely look in to see what the links really are at some point.

Now that the shit's outta control, it will be interesting to see if they finally distance themselves from it. It looks like they are hell bent on going down with the ship.

Interstellar  yes!!! you are on to something there!!  I believe there are many players from ltctalk that are involved aswell. Especially Sukarti, THE MAGE!!! and Sy.. They are indeed censoring the posts now and deleting the ones that talk of seeking justice.. Ill be filing with the FBI cybercrime today.. Im no longer fucking with any of these guys.. Im also turning in the mods as being part of it .. Ill let the FBI do the sorting out .. Its game over for them at ltctalk and Ltcgear.  The "project" is over!!!!
Best Regards
Doug
d57heinz

You two numbskulls seem to not understand the concept of forum rules. The admins set them up and we enforce them, which includes doxing. As far as defending, ive pretty much said multiple times it could be a scam or not, even with me personally being the only one Chris has talked to within the last month. At this point nothing I can do except sit and wait.

Do you two seriously think that there is some massive conspiracy that the mods go out and actively seek bad companies just to defend them? Since you know, everytime there is a customer problem with any company we get blamed for it. Or maybe, just maybe, we can actually think critically about situations and act appropriately and rationally (I know thats just crazy talk!).

Glad that the majority here isn't are thick as you two.

PS Feel free to report me to the FBI, FCC, FTC, CIA, SEC, interpol, and to the POTUS. Here is my full name Andrew Vegetabile.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
funktrust

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:04:13 AM

that problem started the 16th....

EDIT: The incident ip range 167.114.102.0/24 is very close to the ltcgear.com ip address 167.114.102.178 but I'm not very versed in ip ranges etc so I don't know how close physically this would be.

167.114.102.178 resides in the same subnet as that /24 (167.114.102.0/24) meaning that whole block of 255 address is owned by that hosting company. So Chris's IP 167.114.102.178/32 is broken into a single /32 routed pubic IP used statically for his server. Just means that the hosting company owns this block, so that whole /24 block is currently affected any IP in that block wont be routed. Best to contact that hosting company for further info.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.