Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:19:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ChainProfit.com - 27+ BTC Paid | 140% Return | Running over four months now  (Read 28543 times)
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:35:34 PM

Hmm.. It doesn't make sense, because after mettw's bunch-a-deposits the bankroll should be 7BTC PLUS. Enough to cover pretty much anythign else.
Yet stuff expired?

Unless, did the people with the 'expired' investment's get his by bad luck with the time?
So their time expired BEFORE mettw's deposits?

Did you really mean to say that any and all investments are only covered by deposits form your own account?, meaning you
will end up in the negative after it's all done with, no matter what? You said his investments, were paying his previous invenstment payments, yet his latest deposits should be covering everyone else's?  Huh Lips sealed Undecided ( I think the smileys say it all).

On the initial description page of this it doesn't say anything that you have to cover your OWN expenses.

Go Big or Go Home.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitofaN1

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:42:09 PM

Hmm.. It doesn't make sense, because after mettw's bunch-a-deposits the bankroll should be 7BTC PLUS. Enough to cover pretty much anythign else.
Yet stuff expired?

Unless, did the people with the 'expired' investment's get his by bad luck with the time?

Did you really mean to say that any and all investments are only covered by deposits form your own account?, meaning you
will end up in the negative after it's all done with, no matter what? You said his investments, were paying his previous invenstment payments, yet his latest deposits should be covering everyone else's?  Huh Lips sealed Undecided ( I think the smileys say it all).

On the initial description page of this it doesn't say anything that you have to cover your OWN expenses.

No. Time didn't expire.He invested 7 BTC hours before time ran out.But what they are saying is that those 7 btc covered his earlier deposits and only those deposits.
My 0.1 also covered at one of his but he took that into account and didn't return the favor.I guess that's what makes him a high roller.
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:55:46 PM

Yet stuff expired?

No. Time didn't expire.He invested 7 BTC hours before time ran out.But what they are saying is that those 7 btc covered his earlier deposits and only those deposits.
My 0.1 also covered at one of his but he took that into account and didn't return the favor.I guess that's what makes him a high roller.

Well if that's the fact, then I now know what 'investments' to stay away from once I see that account. I've seen this type of action daytrading penny stocks, so it's no surprise .

All these 'Investments' IMO are like extremely risky stocks, so unless you're ready to get burned, don't risk it. Sometiems it's fun and worth it though.
I've gotten payouts before with no issues. I try to stay at .25BTC per hit and move on . *SHRUG*

Go Big or Go Home.
mettwuerstle

Activity: 401
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 08:08:19 AM

@BitofaN1: Alfter your logic i would have gotten 0.5 BTC, because that was the bankroll before i reinvested.
if fact i had to pay more than i got.

i had 8 BTC in. 10% fees = 0.8 BTC (--> it costs me 0.8 BTC to pay out my deposit)

0.8 - 0.5 = -0.3

Aha!
BitofaN1

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 08:10:22 AM

Yet stuff expired?

Well if that's the fact, then I now know what 'investments' to stay away from once I see that account. I've seen this type of action daytrading penny stocks, so it's no surprise .

All these 'Investments' IMO are like extremely risky stocks, so unless you're ready to get burned, don't risk it. Sometiems it's fun and worth it though.
I've gotten payouts before with no issues. I try to stay at .25BTC per hit and move on . *SHRUG*
Stay waaaaay below 0.25 BTC unless you want to get burned.At the rate new investments come in you'll have to cover for your own one + interest.So you'll need to deposit 0.35 to cover your 0.25 if there are no new investment during those 5 days and then 0.5 to cover your 0.35 deposit and so on and so on.In one month's time you'll be at 1 btc easy and you really do not want that on that dodgy POS "game".
BitofaN1

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 08:20:18 AM

@BitofaN1: Alfter your logic i would have gotten 0.5 BTC, because that was the bankroll before i reinvested.

i had 8 BTC in. 10% fees = 0.8 BTC (--> it costs me 0.8 BTC to pay out my deposit)

0.8 - 0.5 = -0.3
I'm sorry to hear that.Fact is you can never win unless people deposit at your level and it seems no one is prepared to do that.Next time you'll have to bail your btc out and lose even more in the process.It's a never ending cycle of despair.Unless you're in on it with them that is.
Glad I only lost 0.1. phew.
lahm-44

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:07:46 AM

honestly I am not going to invest any of these site now..got my lession after lossing a lot in these site acctually I can buy a new android phone with that :@ feeling angry why these type of site are open
TigerMart

Activity: 268
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 11:24:42 AM

Would you look at that!!
Bankroll is now "misteriously" up at 8 BTC but last night after Mettweurst's deposits was close to 0.Just enough to screw me and one other guy above me with 0.25 btc.
How convenient.
Stay far away from these schemers, people.

LoLz... it is NOT up at 8 BTC. It is 7.942E-5. When a number is lower than ~0.0001 (I dont know the exact figure), this is how PHP represents it. Smiley

After paying johnnydepp at Bet# 130, bankroll has become too low. Hence, it is represented like this.
CrazyJoker (OP)

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 11:33:34 AM

Daily withdrawal has been made for today...

https://blockchain.info/tx/dbebc161045905e156e3024c94098b96ef2a73378754258a111e94c4e2794b7c
CrazyJoker (OP)

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:46:57 PM

Would you look at that!!
Bankroll is now "misteriously" up at 8 BTC but last night after Mettweurst's deposits was close to 0.Just enough to screw me and one other guy above me with 0.25 btc.
How convenient.
Stay far away from these schemers, people.

LoLz... it is NOT up at 8 BTC. It is 7.942E-5. When a number is lower than ~0.0001 (I dont know the exact figure), this is how PHP represents it. Smiley

After paying johnnydepp at Bet# 130, bankroll has become too low. Hence, it is represented like this.

Your explanation was technically correct, but it would still create confusion for non-tech people. So, I have fixed that problem.
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 04:31:41 PM

SO for us non tech (even though I'm in the same field) people, what exactly has happened to the 7+BTC investments of mettw yesterday?

Go Big or Go Home.
Albert Hamilton

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 05:15:16 PM

SO for us non tech (even though I'm in the same field) people, what exactly has happened to the 7+BTC investments of mettw yesterday?

7+BTC was used to raise the Total Invested amount as well as the BankRoll. But, at the same time, that BankRoll was used to payout mettwuerst's previous Bets from Bet# 111 to 119. So, BankRoll went down at the same time, increasing the Total Returned amount. That is why, both Total Invested amount & Total Returned amount has grown from 20+BTC to 28+BTC, but BanRoll has remained at the same position. This is the beauty of the game, for which operator will never run away with the BankRoll, as it is always low in comparison to what he makes from commission. So, you can be assured that unlike other Ponzi games, this game will keep running honestly.

As it appears, Shikaku is gonna expire next.
BitofaN1

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 05:46:45 PM

7+BTC was used to raise the Total Invested amount as well as the BankRoll. But, at the same time, that BankRoll was used to payout mettwuerst's previous Bets from Bet# 111 to 119. So, BankRoll went down at the same time, increasing the Total Returned amount. That is why, both Total Invested amount & Total Returned amount has grown from 20+BTC to 28+BTC, but BanRoll has remained at the same position. This is the beauty of the game, for which operator will never run away with the BankRoll, as it is always low in comparison to what he makes from commission. So, you can be assured that unlike other Ponzi games, this game will keep running honestly.

As it appears, Shikaku is gonna expire next.
So Mettwuerst is doomed to keep paying his 7+ BTC  with ever increasing returns, until he either runs out of BTC or someone else invests the same amount to bail his deposits out?
You can't just simply get out of the game, because only the invested amount counts towards the bankroll.You either lose it all or keep playing.What an exhilarating experience!
Amirite?
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 06:32:52 PM

So unless there are a lot more investors, this game is pretty much over and everyone lost their deposits....

Go Big or Go Home.
BitofaN1

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 06:48:45 PM

So unless there are a lot more investors, this game is pretty much over and everyone lost their deposits....
Or you could "invest" 0.35 to cover for your current deposit and wait 5 more days for a new big investor to come in.(witch I would not recommend)
Sorry for your btc, dreamer. Sad

thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 07:27:38 PM

Or you could "invest" 0.35 to cover for your current deposit and wait 5 more days for a new big investor to come in.(witch I would not recommend)
Sorry for your btc, dreamer. Sad

Yeah I am actually doing the math on all of this, but just threw in .25BTC to play. So no biggie. I get that back in no time from my miners.  Cheesy

All I'd have to cover is the loss which is less than a total fail. Might do that still.

Go Big or Go Home.
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 06:08:58 AM

0.8 - 0.5 = -0.3

How much are you in the hole now if no big deposits come in? 3,4 BTC?

Will you re-dep as time starts running out to cover yourself?

Go Big or Go Home.
TigerMart

Activity: 268
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 10:34:44 AM

As I can see, investors are increasing steadily and most of the existing investors are re-investing, though they are already on profit. The thing is that as more people do unerstand that this game is different from the rest and operator has no intensive in cheating investors, investments will automatically roll in. As a player, we can wear the signature as given in the OP and promote it in the gambling section to earn referral commission as well...
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 05:02:32 PM

0.8 - 0.5 = -0.3

How much are you in the hole now if no big deposits come in? 3,4 BTC?

Will you re-dep as time starts running out to cover yourself?

mettwuerstle already has a standing offer that he'll invest 2 BTC more...

OI  Grin

my offer still stands: if all my big deposits get paid, i will reinvest 1 BTC.

edit: i increase to 2 BTC

Termin4tor

Activity: 404
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 05:37:00 PM

Crazy Ponzi = crazy scam. I mean just take a look at his terms, seriously?

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: