Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:16:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dank Bank Deposits - dank's soul is claimed! - New music Nov 30th  (Read 128819 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 3009

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 07:59:13 PM

Spiritual wisdom would be the accumulative knowledge and understanding of our universe, also known as god.  God isn't some bearded man sitting in the clouds, god is the universe.  The universe, or god, created us.  The universe, or god, forms our conscious and we are all one conscious experiencing our self from multiple points of perspective.  Not sure what you were referencing as sky fairies, but there is significant evidence and probability that life exists elsewhere, meaning UFO sightings of today to be the same as what was once called angels.

Understanding of the universe is SCIENCE.  Personal beliefs and feelings are spiritual wisdom, but they have nothing to do with reality - nothing you believe can affect another person, whereas gravity can affect others because it is science.

By sky faeries I mean the "god" so many cultists believe in.  Doesn't exist.  Aliens probably exist (overwhelming probability based on math) but have they visited earth?  Probably not.  (I can provide a citation for those interested in the math). 

While I understand the basis of quantum mechanics, I'm not going to pretend to have studied it in depth.  I do, however, see it bridging the gap between spirituality and science.  The fact that an observer is needed to solidify energy into particles rather than a wave suggests our reality is created by our consciousness.

I believe quantum physics coincides with spirituality, as ego's view on the universe (through science) and consciousness's perspective (through philosophy and spirituality), respectively.

There is no gap between spirituality and science.  Quantum mechanics is science.  Spirituality is what you feel inside, and is not reality.  You can't compare reality to non-reality.  I think that is what's holding you up - you view your beliefs as reality.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rarity

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Look upon me, BitcoinTalk, for I...am...Rarity!

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 08:00:16 PM

Fortunately, I posted a link to quantum physics, not Illuminati.

I found your link so interesting I decided to explore the site.  If someone has insight into a complex subject like Physics I figure I want to know what else they have figured out about the world that scientists have missed.

For instance, did you know there is no evidence for evolution?  This is definitely the guy I'm going to now for science articles.

This distortion of the scientific principle has become so entrenched within contemporary Western Culture - that any new evidence suggesting that the basic paradigm underlying the contemporary scientific understanding of reality may be flawed - is routinely dismissed without proper investigation. No other better example of this sort of behaviour can be found than with Darwin's Theory of Evolution. Thus, despite the lack of any empirical evidence in support of it, and the growing list of seemingly insurmountable technical 'problems' associated with the finer details of the theory, Darwinists continue to argue that the mutation - selection mechanism associated with the theory must have produced the changes required for the evolution of new life forms

http://www.vision.net.au/~apaterson/science/science_critique.htm

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 08:01:13 PM

Chariots of the Gods meets the Age of Aquarius ITT.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 08:02:01 PM

Ancient Aliens, heh, I've watched that before and while it got me thinking, it's not what conceived my beliefs.

By the way, I think this page could be helpful for those trying to get a better understanding of quantum physics:

http://www.vision.net.au/~apaterson/science/physics_quantum.htm

?? Say what?

That is ONE PERSON'S belief system - is that where you are getting your opinions?  Don't be so gullible Dank - look for facts from reliable sources, not crackheads.

THIS PAGE is helpful for those who actually want to understand it.  Vetted by hundreds of academics.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_mechanics

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 08:23:04 PM

Spiritual wisdom would be the accumulative knowledge and understanding of our universe, also known as god.  God isn't some bearded man sitting in the clouds, god is the universe.  The universe, or god, created us.  The universe, or god, forms our conscious and we are all one conscious experiencing our self from multiple points of perspective.  Not sure what you were referencing as sky fairies, but there is significant evidence and probability that life exists elsewhere, meaning UFO sightings of today to be the same as what was once called angels.

Understanding of the universe is SCIENCE.  Personal beliefs and feelings are spiritual wisdom, but they have nothing to do with reality - nothing you believe can affect another person, whereas gravity can affect others because it is science.

By sky faeries I mean the "god" so many cultists believe in.  Doesn't exist.  Aliens probably exist (overwhelming probability based on math) but have they visited earth?  Probably not.  (I can provide a citation for those interested in the math).  

While I understand the basis of quantum mechanics, I'm not going to pretend to have studied it in depth.  I do, however, see it bridging the gap between spirituality and science.  The fact that an observer is needed to solidify energy into particles rather than a wave suggests our reality is created by our consciousness.

I believe quantum physics coincides with spirituality, as ego's view on the universe (through science) and consciousness's perspective (through philosophy and spirituality), respectively.

There is no gap between spirituality and science.  Quantum mechanics is science.  Spirituality is what you feel inside, and is not reality.  You can't compare reality to non-reality.  I think that is what's holding you up - you view your beliefs as reality.

Spirituality is not feelings and personal beliefs.  Spirituality is forming an understanding of the universe through philosophy.  As I have said before, there are two ways to look at everything.  Through the ego, via science and through the conscious, via spirituality.  They are both correct and coexist naturally.

God does exist, because the universe exists and the universe is god.  The energy that makes up everything in the universe, as described by quantum physics, is consciousness, god, love, whatever you'd like to call it.

Tell me, what is reality?  Is what I feel inside not reality?  Are dreams not real?  Quantum physics states that an observer (conscious) is required to manifest particles, does this not indicate our reality is no more real than any other reality and does it not indicate we do in fact create reality within our mind?

Was anything in the link I posted inaccurate?  If so, please let me know.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
kentrolla

Activity: 1498
Merit: 562

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 08:35:59 PM

lol

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 08:41:15 PM

Spirituality is not feelings and personal beliefs.  Spirituality is forming an understanding of the universe through philosophy.

Spirituality is forming a PERSONAL understanding of the universe through philosophy - in your head only.  Doesn't affect reality That's why two different people having two different philosophies about the universe do not cause it to explode.

Again, this is where your logic is failing.  You think what you feel inside is the truth, and science is wrong.

As I have said before, there are two ways to look at everything.  Through the ego, via science and through the conscious, via spirituality.  They are both correct and coexist naturally.

God does exist, because the universe exists and the universe is god.  The energy that makes up everything in the universe, as described by quantum physics, is consciousness, god, love, whatever you'd like to call it.

So you are saying if you believe something will happen in December, it will actually happen?  Again Dank, SCIENCE is reality - not spirituality.  It doesn't matter how much you believe something - if it's not reality, it will not happen. (Hint:  This is why you are not successful yet despite your dreams).

Fine - I will call it the universe, you call it god.  Just be aware that 7 billion other people will be confused by your belief system.

Tell me, what is reality?  Is what I feel inside not reality?  Are dreams not real?  Quantum physics states that an observer (conscious) is required to manifest particles, does this not indicate our reality is no more real than any other reality and does it not indicate we do in fact create reality within our mind?

Reality is the state of things as they actually exist, rather than as they may appear or might be imagined.  Your dreams actually exists, but not the events inside it.  i.e. You dreaming that aliens visited the planet does not make it true.

Was anything in the link I posted inaccurate?  If so, please let me know.

Inaccurate?  That link was full of personal interpretations of facts - same way you would interpret a dream.  Your interpretation of a dream cannot be called inaccurate. 

Why would you base your belief system on the ramblings of one man instead of the investigations of millions of men?  Doesn't make any sense.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 08:50:30 PM

BTW Dank - I am taking all my definitions from Wikipedia - a source that allows facts to be verified by thousands of academics.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 09:00:24 PM

I never said science is wrong, why do you keep missing that?  They coexist.  There is only one truth when it comes to spiritualism, just like science, which is why people of many different cultures reach the same conclusion.

I thought quantum physics taught us that nothing really exists, everything is a creation of our mind, or a dream?

I did not base my beliefs on that link, I found my beliefs within myself, in my conscious.  The conscious is formulated off the knowledge of billions of men.

There's not much point in debating if you aren't at least open to the possibility of spirituality.

"All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force... We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent Mind. This Mind is the matrix of all matter."
- Max Planck

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 09:15:03 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2012, 09:36:24 PM by mlawrence

They coexist.  There is only one truth when it comes to spiritualism, just like science, which is why people of many different cultures reach the same conclusion.

I thought quantum physics taught us that nothing really exists, everything is a creation of our mind, or a dream?

I did not base my beliefs on that link, I found my beliefs within myself, in my conscious.  The conscious is formulated off the knowledge of billions of men.

There's not much point in debating if you aren't at least open to the possibility of spirituality.

I can't deny spirituality - everyone has some degree of it.  I'm saying the spiritual beliefs in your mind cannot affect reality.  Consciousness is the quality or state of being aware of an external object or something within oneself.  Consciousness is per person.  Consciousness is not made up of more than one person.  So it is NOT formulated off the knowledge of billions of men.

Quantum Physics doesn't touch on dreams - Quantum Physics is science.  Dreams are spiritualism.  They are different.  And everyone has a different view on spiritualism, so there is not "only one truth".

I think the disconnect comes from the fact I am arguing science while you are arguing spirituality.  One is reality, one is not.  You keep setting them up and I'll keep knocking them down.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 09:29:27 PM

Again, this is where your logic is failing.  You think what you feel inside is the truth, and science is wrong.
You did, but anyways, consciousness is not one person.  We are not separate conscious entities, we are all one connected conscious being.  The universe is comprised of one soul, which is why we are the universe, experiencing the universe from multiple points of perspective.

I know science is different than spiritualism, that's why I said, there's two way to look at everything, with your worldly ego (through science, studies of this reality) and your conscious (through philosophy and spirituality).

There is only one true working of our universe.  People can create their own reality by believing else, but there is only one true way our universe functions.  This is why so many cultures and religions implicate the same premises from spirituality.

They are both reality.  We're spiritual beings that use science to learn about our reality's universe.

repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 09:30:33 PM

Chariots of the Gods meets the Age of Aquarius and Jung ITT.  Patchwork philosophy/metaphysics is such fun.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 09:31:19 PM

Consciousness is not one person.  We are not separate conscious entities, we are all one connected conscious being.  

BOOM.  Your opinion.  Which makes everything else you said based on that statement your opinion as well.

And sorry, I guess I did say that.   Undecided

kentrolla

Activity: 1498
Merit: 562

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 09:38:49 PM

you're using spirituality as an excuse for your ignorance.

i really hope you don't represent all kids your age.

you remind me of my peers when I was 15.

You are an example of devolution.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 09:41:40 PM

No worries.  It's not opinion, it is the true nature of our existence.  How could the universe function as multiple, independent conscious entities?

All mass is made of the same energy.  If there were multiple separate conscious beings, there would need to be multiple types of energy, multiple universes.  The universe is what comprises all of everything, it's in the name, universe.  There is only one.

BorderBits

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 09:45:50 PM

holy fuck you're stupid
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 09:49:59 PM

It's not opinion, it is the true nature of our existence.  How could the universe function as multiple, independent conscious entities?

It's your opinion, which makes all statements based on it also your opinion. It doesn't matter if you say it's not your opinion because it still is. If you want to upgrade it to fact, then show me the proof behind it.  Otherwise (and this is what I'm trying to show to you) it just exists in your mind, and therefore cannot affect reality.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 09:51:29 PM

Yes, Albert Einstein was very stupid when he formulated E=MC^2.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 09:52:38 PM

Yes, Albert Einstein was very stupid when he formulated E=MC^2.

He was smart when he formulated that equation, yes.

But that doesn't change your opinions into fact, Dank...  Only logic (proof) can do that.  Spread your proof out to me, and if the rest of the world can't find a hole, then you win!

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 09:53:54 PM

Do you know what E=MC^2 means?  All matter is made of the same energy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: