Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:26:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dank Bank Deposits - dank's soul is claimed! - New music Nov 30th  (Read 128824 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3054

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 09:57:39 PM

Do you know what E=MC^2 means?  All matter is made of the same energy.

No, it doesn't say that.  It says mass and energy are the same thing (=)

String theory postulates that different strings operate at different "frequencies" producing mass, energy, gravity, etc.  It's called the theory of everything.  String theory directly contradicts what you just said.  Sad

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rarity

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Look upon me, BitcoinTalk, for I...am...Rarity!

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 09:59:56 PM

Dank, where is your music festival going to be held?  Do you think you could have it in the St. Pete/Tampa/Clearwater area?  As I mentioned before I'm going to be home in December and I would like to attend.  Your music has proven popular with everyone I have shared it with in my spiritual group too and I know a lot of them would like to attend as well.

And have you finished recording Mary Had A Little Lamb for my niece yet?

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."
BorderBits

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 10:05:13 PM

I have a feeling that Dank's death will result in a Darwin award. 
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 10:09:50 PM

Do you know what E=MC^2 means?  All matter is made of the same energy.

No, it doesn't say that.  It says mass and energy are the same thing (=)

String theory postulates that different strings operate at different "frequencies" producing mass, energy, gravity, etc.  It's called the theory of everything.  String theory directly contradicts what you just said.  Sad

If mass is the same as energy, would all matter not be made of the same energy?

String theory is talking about dimensions, not universes.  There are multiple dimensions, as there are realities, these comprise one universe.  If we are the universe, we are all one.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 10:10:51 PM

I have a feeling that Dank's death will result in a Darwin award. 

I'm more than a bit concerned that someone who claims to be smarter than 99.96% of the people in the world, or 6,997,200,000 people (see my signature) does not understand the equation linking matter to energy.  I'm starting to think he's not as smart as he believes he is.

http://www.iqcomparisonsite.com/iqtable.aspx

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
kentrolla

Activity: 1540
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 10:14:57 PM

Do you really not see a problem with this logic?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 10:15:11 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2012, 10:42:18 PM by mlawrence

That is faulty logic Dank... with a 150+ IQ you should know better than that... I'll try to think of a good analogy you might understand, but I have to run right now.  (edit: I'm back)

String theory is talking about dimensions, not universes.  There are multiple dimensions, as there are realities, these comprise one universe.  If we are the universe, we are all one.

String theory is NOT talking about dimensions or universes.  It is a contender for a theory of everything (TOE), a self-contained mathematical model that describes all fundamental forces and forms of matter.  Since your first statement is incorrect, all further statements based on that would also be incorrect.  Sad

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 10:26:32 PM

An intriguing feature of string theory is that it predicts extra dimensions. In classical string theory the number of dimensions is not fixed by any consistency criterion. However, to make a consistent quantum theory, string theory is required to live in a spacetime of the so-called "critical dimension": we must have 26 spacetime dimensions for the bosonic string and 10 for the superstring. This is necessary to ensure the vanishing of the conformal anomaly of the worldsheet conformal field theory. Modern understanding indicates that there exist less-trivial ways of satisfying this criterion. Cosmological solutions exist in a wider variety of dimensionalities, and these different dimensions are related by dynamical transitions. The dimensions are more precisely different values of the "effective central charge", a count of degrees of freedom that reduces to dimensionality in weakly curved regimes.[14][15]
One such theory is the 11-dimensional M-theory, which requires spacetime to have eleven dimensions,[16] as opposed to the usual three spatial dimensions and the fourth dimension of time. The original string theories from the 1980s describe special cases of M-theory where the eleventh dimension is a very small circle or a line, and if these formulations are considered as fundamental, then string theory requires ten dimensions. But the theory also describes universes like ours, with four observable spacetime dimensions, as well as universes with up to 10 flat space dimensions, and also cases where the position in some of the dimensions is not described by a real number, but by a completely different type of mathematical quantity.[which?] So the notion of spacetime dimension is not fixed in string theory: it is best thought of as different in different circumstances.[17]
According to your source, it is talking about dimensions.

If mass is the same thing as energy, and they are interchangeable, does that not indicate to you, that all matter is made of conscious energy.  I'm really curious, how could we have multiple, independent types of conscious energies comprising one universe?

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
kentrolla

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 10:31:01 PM

That is faulty logic Dank... with a 150+ IQ you should know better than that... I'll try to think of a good analogy you might understand, but I have to run right now.

Please don't give dank more than one question to answer. He will just cherry pick what you said and try to figure out what he can answer. For people like him you have to keep it simple.

Dank, do you see the problem with this logic??  If so, please tell me why. If not, well, you're retarded.  The only way to save face here is to admit that is faulty logic.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 10:37:45 PM

According to my source?  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/String_theory
Read it - don't just jump to the part that agrees with your opinion.

If mass is the same thing as energy, and they are interchangeable, does that not indicate to you, that all matter is made of conscious energy.  I'm really curious, how could we have multiple, independent types of conscious energies comprising one universe?

Ok, let's discuss this.  What do you mean by conscious energy?  How did you make the leap from energy being equal to mass to all matter being made of this new type of energy?

Rarity

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 10:42:17 PM

Could you guys stop spamming about this?  I asked Dank a question about his music festival which is a topic that is actually relevant to this thread and it was so buried in this he didn't even see it. 

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 10:43:44 PM

Kentrolla, then explain to me how, and what different energies can comprise mass within our universe?  If everything in the universe is made up of the universe, how does a second energy make up the universe?

According to my source?  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/String_theory
Read it - don't just jump to the part that agrees with your opinion.

If mass is the same thing as energy, and they are interchangeable, does that not indicate to you, that all matter is made of conscious energy.  I'm really curious, how could we have multiple, independent types of conscious energies comprising one universe?

Ok, let's discuss this.  What do you mean by conscious energy?  How did you make the leap from energy being equal to mass to all matter being made of this new type of energy?
It talks about dimensions across the whole page.  But explain to me why it's relevant, please.

The universe is one thing, it literally means "All existing matter and space considered as a whole," the universe makes everything, therefor everything is made of the same thing.  Everything is made of the universe, which is god, love, conscious, pure energy.

Rarity

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 10:49:33 PM

Dank, where is your music festival going to be held?  Do you think you could have it in the St. Pete/Tampa/Clearwater area?  As I mentioned before I'm going to be home in December and I would like to attend.  Your music has proven popular with everyone I have shared it with in my spiritual group too and I know a lot of them would like to attend as well.

And have you finished recording Mary Had A Little Lamb for my niece yet?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 10:52:33 PM

It talks about dimensions across the whole page.  But explain to me why it's relevant, please.

The universe is one thing, it literally means "All existing matter and space considered as a whole," the universe makes everything, therefor everything is made of the same thing.  Everything is made of the universe, which is god, love, conscious, pure energy.

Ok, you just did that stupid false not 150 iq logic again.  Sad

String theory says that at the smallest possible level (Planck length) the strings oscillate differently.  They oscillate one way and the string is energy.  Oscillate another way and that strings works as gravity.  

That very heart of the string theory says the basic building blocks of our universe are different.

Your error this time is jumping from the definition of the universe to everything being made of the same thing.  Logic I cannot understand, but my IQ is not 150.  (Sorry, over 150 - didn't mean to insult you)

No where in the theory does it say that the universe is god, love, consciousness and energy.  So that is your opinion.

kentrolla

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 10:58:02 PM

rarity, its obvious he's not responding to you because he can't play mary had a little lamb. I have a friend that is like him. He "plays" the guitar by spamming notes and moving his fingers around and he has no clue what its going to sound like.  He can't play the same thing twice and doesn't know what a musical scale is. He doesn't even know the difference between a whole step and a half step. Basically, he has no clue how a guitar even works.

I've heard danks "music." It sounds almost exactly like my friend's.  He obviously has that spam style where you press random things on the guitar not knowing what it's going to sound like.  

This is probably a coincidence, but hes also a lot like dank. He's completely retarded but he thinks he's a genius. He's terrible at everything so he sticks to subjective stuff that can't be measured like art, music, and philosophy.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
kentrolla

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 11:03:03 PM

The universe is one thing, it literally means "All existing matter and space considered as a whole," the universe makes everything, therefor everything is made of the same thing.  Everything is made of the universe, which is god, love, conscious, pure energy.

String theory says that at the smallest possible level (Planck length) the strings oscillate differently.  They oscillate one way and the string is energy.  Oscillate another way and that strings works as gravity.  

That very heart of the string theory says the basic building blocks of our universe are different.

Your error this time is jumping from the definition of the universe to everything being made of the same thing.  Logic I cannot understand, but my IQ is not 150.  (Sorry, over 150 - didn't mean to insult you)

No where in the theory does it say that the universe is god, love, consciousness and energy.  So that is your opinion.
idk why you are trying to debate string theory with someone like dank.
anyways, im just curious: is string theory still considered a "theory?"
or is it kinda like the "theory" of evolution? (which isn't really considered a theory anymore among the scientific community)

I'm asking because I honestly do not know and I'm willing to admit that I don't fully understand it.
If it's still just a "theory" then you guys are arguing over an opinion anyways.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 11:07:01 PM

Your error this time is jumping from the definition of the universe to everything being made of the same thing.  Logic I cannot understand, but my IQ is not 150.  (Sorry, over 150 - didn't mean to insult you)

I didn't bring string theory up - you did.  Seriously, point out the error in this statement: The universe is one thing, it literally means "All existing matter and space considered as a whole," the universe makes everything, therefor everything is made of the same thing.  Everything is made of the universe, which is god, love, conscious, pure energy.

It makes perfect sense, to me, and everyone else that believes we are all connected.

BorderBits

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 11:08:33 PM

I think the predictions that String Theory makes aren't really testable, so it's more an idea than a theory.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 11:12:27 PM

I didn't bring string theory up - you did.  Seriously, point out the error in this statement: The universe is one thing, it literally means "All existing matter and space considered as a whole," the universe makes everything, therefor everything is made of the same thing.  Everything is made of the universe, which is god, love, conscious, pure energy.

It makes perfect sense, to me, and everyone else that believes we are all connected.

I bolded your error in logic.    The toymaker makes all the toys, therefore all the toys are the same.

I understand it makes perfect sense to you, that is why it is your opinion.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 11:13:00 PM

I think the predictions that String Theory makes aren't really testable, so it's more an idea than a theory.

Sure they are testable.  That is what the LHC is doing right now!

Gonna go play some BF3 right now.  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: