Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:26:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Videos of WoodCollector Hand Carving: Care of MOB  (Read 21478 times)
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 06:51:30 AM

TECSHARE you are so defensive about WoodCollector one really has to wonder what is going on here.
EyesWideOpen

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 06:52:55 AM

In case you miss my post below TECSHARE. I am reposting this. I am assuming you are not just ignoring me.
Your reputation has been badly tarnished by WoodCollector. I just don't understand what you are doing here.

As far as I can tell, there's nothing there that really links Tecshare to Woodcollector other than the video and directory. It is very curious, but I haven't seen anything that would show WC is an alt of TECSHARE.

Agreed.

TECSHARE's writing style is different from WoodCollector (including his alts TearHasher, SodaWarz, UKcrypto, etc.).

I am curious though as to why anyone would allow a stranger access to his server.

TECSHARE, you are not obliged to, but will you clarify your relationship with WoodCollector? Are you the brother he spoke of previously, or are you just a sympathetic stranger?

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 06:53:30 AM

Again as I have pointed out NOBODY who has recieved any of his work has complained. Just a mob attack from people who cant afford to spend $$$ on art.
What a pathetic stack of broke, jealous, obsessive compulsive losers this forum is filled with. They need to gratify themselves by endlessly speculating and deconstructing people who ACTUALLY PROVIDE A SERVICE TO THIS COMMUNITY just so they can jerk each other off about what awesome "scambusters" they are and how "smart" they are for "figuring it out".

1. broke? ...wrong

2. Jealous? ... wrong

3. Obsessive? .... wrong

4. Loser?....wrong I'm a winner!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I can't speak for your bank account or your emotional state, but you are in fact obsessive, and one of the biggest losers I have come across on this forum. The amount of time you have spent jerking yourself off with endless back to back posts on this subject is proof of this. You are here for self gratification, not some noble pursuit to out scammers.

Well in the same respect to me you are one of the biggest butthurt users on this forum. You are up there with GOAT.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 06:54:23 AM

TECSHARE you are so defensive about WoodCollector one really has to wonder what is going on here.
Have you considered the fact that Nubbins personally involved me in this by leaving me a negative trust rating for simply disagreeing with his accusations? Lets not forget his mob of lackeys sifting through my shit like rats looking for scraps. Why this would motivate me to get involved even more, I HAVE NO IDEA!
EyesWideOpen

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 06:54:28 AM

Really some people (and yes this does include you) are just retarded. Seriously have a lack of grey matter between the ears. I am not trolling, perhaps you have never left your little home but some people, surprisingly do.

I am working in Vietnam right now, I have a house in the UK, I have a villa in Calpe Spain, I have an apartment in Hua Hin, Thailand.

I have bought 2 pieces from Woodcollector and the first one has been sent, the second is not finished yet.

I will be buying more pieces from Woodcollector in the future.

Just curious - why is it so hard for you to believe i am happy with the pieces i commissioned? Unless of course you just can't afford to spend money on things and its jealousy.

https://i.imgur.com/1L6gSVP.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/6P50kXi.jpg

So let me see if I understand this. You claim you are from London, and actually purchased two coins from WC. When I asked for a copy of the consignment note (I even offered to apologize), you threw a fit and called me names.

I don't have to give you anything. You are but a screen name on the forum, you mean shit to me.

When I remarked that you are posting at 4 a.m London time, you immediately said you are now in Vietnam Apparently, you are some hot shot rich businessman with homes around the world. You then went on to post some photos proving you are there (after refusing to post an even simpler consigment note that could've ended this five hours ago). Knowing how deceitful you are, you could've just hired someone from Fiverr to do that for you for $5.

WHERE IS THE CONSIGNMENT NOTE, WOODCOLLECTOR?
By the way, did you see Smoothie recreating the exact design you charged Blazer $14,000 for?

Both pieces should be donated to the Internet Trolling Museum, along with EyesWideOpen's bandages.....from the Burn Ward.
Why, has ukcrypto posted a copy of the consignment note yet?
I get you're trying to show loyalty to TECSHARE for whatever reasons (I remember how you backed him up to the hilt during his clash with Vod), but that doesn't mean you have to suspend disbelief and accept everything he says as gospel. Or accept everything WC says. Did you see the video where Smoothie recreated WC's $14,000 design in five minutes?

Was the design I used from one of WC's pieces sold for $14,000? I think that was a different piece.

Not sure what that one sold for and don't care either.
I might have been mistaken. I thought it was, but I could be wrong. With so many of WC's sketches flying around, I hope you will forgive me.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 06:55:26 AM

Have you considered the fact that Nubbins personally involved me in this by leaving me a negative trust rating for simply disagreeing with his accusations? Lets not forget his mob of lackeys sifting through my shit like rats looking for scraps. Why this would motivate me to get involved even more, I HAVE NO IDEA!

There is no mob. Only the perception of a mob in your imagination.

Most of the people that agree with me I do not associate myself with.

But keep trying to portray that there is a "mob".  Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

ukcrypto

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 06:55:36 AM

Really some people (and yes this does include you) are just retarded. Seriously have a lack of grey matter between the ears. I am not trolling, perhaps you have never left your little home but some people, surprisingly do.

I am working in Vietnam right now, I have a house in the UK, I have a villa in Calpe Spain, I have an apartment in Hua Hin, Thailand.

I have bought 2 pieces from Woodcollector and the first one has been sent, the second is not finished yet.

Just curious - why is it so hard for you to believe i am happy with the pieces i commissioned? Unless of course you just can't afford to spend money on things and its jealousy.

So let me see if I understand this. You claim you are from London, and actually purchased two coins from WC. When I asked for a copy of the consignment note (I even offered to apologize), you threw a fit and called me names.

Ok again brains...How can I show you a consignment note when I am not in the UK now (who said I lived in London btw?)

I don't have to give you anything. You are but a screen name on the forum, you mean shit to me.

When I remarked that you are posting at 4 a.m London time, you immediately said you are now in Vietnam Apparently, you are some hot shot rich businessman with homes around the world. You then went on to post some photos proving you are there (after refusing to post an even simpler consigment note that could've ended this five hours ago). Knowing how deceitful you are, you could've just hired someone from Fiverr to do that for you for $5.

You were the genius who made the presumtion that I was in London, did you not? Did I at any point say, Hey I am posting from the UK? Nope didnt think so. Again to reitterate to your simple brain - My body is in Vietnam, Consignment note is in the UK how can i possibly send you this?

By the way, did you see Smoothie recreating the exact design you charged Blazer $14,000 for?

Again, I am not WC, no matter how many times you say it Roll Eyes

Edit: You, an amazing millionaire businessman somehow paid 4BTC for this coin, which uses a stock photo.

Edit 2: I see you've gone into full WC mode now, peppering your posts with the usual insults and big talk (amazing how you, Tera Hasher and Wood Collector are all arrogant multimillionares).

Nope its not big talk, people seem to think a few grand is BIG money - to some people here it is not, simple as that - I am not arrogant, just making a point that not everyone is poor like you.

Both pieces should be donated to the Internet Trolling Museum, along with EyesWideOpen's bandages.....from the Burn Ward.
I get you're trying to show loyalty to TECSHARE for whatever reasons (I remember how you backed him up to the hilt during his clash with Vod), but that doesn't mean you have to suspend disbelief and accept everything he says as gospel. Or accept everything WC says. Did you see the video where Smoothie recreated WC's $14,000 design in five minutes?

Ummm do some research - who is VOD? I have no links to TECSHARE at all - I await your evidence to refute this. Which obviously you will never be able to provide.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 06:56:37 AM

My point is that if you are potentially buying something that was made by a laser then you would essentially be pissing it away. Someone with that kind of money is not going to take those kinds of risks.

People that earn massive amounts of money generally do not have the time to take months long vacations with their family

If some one has lots of money, wouldn't that mean it is LESS important if they lose this so called "large amount" that would be nothing to an actual wealthy person? Rich people piss away money ALL THE TIME. Furthermore, if you don't HAVE TO go to work every day because you are rich, why wouldn't you be able to take week long vacations. You are trying REALLY HARD now to make your speculation fit within your confirmation bias.
Almost all the time, the reason someone has/makes a lot of money is because they have spent a lot of time/effort into their career and continue to spend a lot of time on their career. People with a lot of money also tend to be more savvy and generally require more due diligence before spending their money.

Just because someone has a lot of money doesn't mean they will sornd it on random crap that could potebtially be worthless.

Woodcollector also said that he is not willing to share his identity however showing his ID would sleeker reevaluate
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 06:56:53 AM

Was the design I used from one of WC's pieces sold for $14,000? I think that was a different piece.

Not sure what that one sold for and don't care either.
I might have been mistaken. I thought it was, but I could be wrong. With so many of sketches flying around, I hope you will forgive me.

no worries.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 07:01:52 AM

But keep trying to portray that there is a "mob".  Grin

This is very clearly a mob, and you all are circle jerking each other with feedback. Take a look people, all the ones most vociferously condemning WC and anyone else who speaks up for him, all have given positive feedback to each other! These are also all the same people who negative rated WC and anyone who spoke in his defense. This is clearly a coordinated mob attack from a sad group of obsessive compulsive trust farming circle jerks. I would accuse Nubbins of using alts and trust rating them, but I don't like to make accusations based on speculation alone.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 07:03:26 AM

But keep trying to portray that there is a "mob".  Grin

This is very clearly a mob, and you all are circle jerking each other with feedback. Take a look people, all the ones most vociferously condemning WC and anyone else who speaks up for him, all have given positive feedback to each other! These are also all the same people who negative rated WC and anyone who spoke in his defense. This is clearly a coordinated mob attack from a sad group of obsessive compulsive trust farming circle jerks. I would accuse Nubbins of using alts and trust rating them, but I don't like to make accusations based on speculation alone.

Keep crying and whining. You are very good at it.

Did GOAT teach you how to do that?  Roll Eyes

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

ukcrypto

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 07:04:19 AM

How do we even know that package is for you, from him?
But I am prepared to apologize if you can provide proof that you are not an alt - such as an image of the consignment note (edited out to block your personal details).

Again as I have pointed out NOBODY who has recieved any of his work has complained. Just a mob attack from people who cant afford to spend $$$ on art.
My point is that if you are potentially buying something that was made by a laser then you would essentially be pissing it away. Someone with that kind of money is not going to take those kinds of risks.

People that earn massive amounts of money generally do not have the time to take months long vacations with their family

Again making presumptions; Each year I take 2 weeks for Easter, 6 weeks in the summer, 2 weeks in October and 2 weeks for Xmas. You have no idea how I make my money or what hours i need to work.
EyesWideOpen

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 07:07:50 AM

Ok again brains...How can I show you a consignment note when I am not in the UK now (who said I lived in London btw?)

OK again WoodCollector. You could've said that. You didn't. You ranted and suddenly you're in Vietnam.

You were the genius who made the presumtion that I was in London, did you not? Did I at any point say, Hey I am posting from the UK? Nope didnt think so. Again to reitterate to your simple brain - My body is in Vietnam, Consignment note is in the UK how can i possibly send you this?

You led everyone to believe you are in London. You even posted a random airway bill with London as the final destination. You are being intentionally deceitful, Wood Collector.

You are. Too many circumstantial evidence points at it. Even your negative trusts is written in a similar fashion.

Edit: You, an amazing millionaire businessman somehow paid 4BTC for this coin, which uses a stock photo.

Edit 2: I see you've gone into full WC mode now, peppering your posts with the usual insults and big talk (amazing how you, Tera Hasher and Wood Collector are all arrogant multimillionares).

Nope its not big talk, people seem to think a few grand is BIG money - to some people here it is not, simple as that - I am not arrogant, just making a point that not everyone is poor like you.

Rich people don't have the need to seek validation from complete strangers online about their wealth. Neither do they use wealth and poverty as cudgels to strengthen their opinion. Yet you, a struggling woodmaker keep on talking about your wealth in all your different alts (Terahasher, WoodCollector and ukcrypto are all successful millionaires, who ironically, spends their time on an online forum arguing with strangers instead of reveling in their wealth  Grin).

Ummm do some research - who is VOD? I have no links to TECSHARE at all - I await your evidence to refute this. Which obviously you will never be able to provide.

WoodCollector, that quote and post is not for you. lol. Try to keep up. Sometimes I wonder if you are still a teenager. Your behavior reminds me so much of raging teens on 4chan or Youtube.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 07:12:37 AM

Your non mobbing non harassing attitude is quite convincing.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 07:15:28 AM

Your non mobbing non harassing attitude is quite convincing.

You still sound pretty butt hurt. Let it flow through you.  Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 07:18:46 AM

Oh good, nice to see you are out of the Burn Ward.  That must have hurt when ukcrypto posted 'HAHA - YOU ARE WRONG' pics from Vietnam just to demonstrate how ridiculous your doubting Thomas BS had become.

PS  Did you miss the post where I said I don't have an opinion about the wood?  TECSHARE is an intelligent and reasonable person.  smoothie is not.  But neither is a scammer.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
EyesWideOpen

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 07:24:00 AM

Oh good, nice to see you are out of the Burn Ward.  That must have hurt when ukcrypto posted 'HAHA - YOU ARE WRONG' pics from Vietnam just to demonstrate how ridiculous your doubting Thomas BS had become.

PS  Did you miss the post where I said I don't have an opinion about the wood?  TECSHARE is an intelligent and reasonable person.  smoothie is not.  But neither is a scammer.
Did you miss my original post asking for his consignment note before he went of tangent with Quickseller to avoid responding to me?
Did you miss my post where I said that pic could be acquired from Fiverr for $5?
Did you miss my post where this so-called millionaire is willing to spend 4BTC on a coin made using plagiarized design?

You apparently don't seem to understand what getting burn means.  Roll Eyes

No one is saying TECSHARE or smoothie is a scammer. You are the first to bring it up. We are saying WoodCollector is a liar.
ukcrypto

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 07:31:43 AM

OK again WoodCollector. You could've said that. You didn't. You ranted and suddenly you're in Vietnam.

You led everyone to believe you are in London. You even posted a random airway bill with London as the final destination. You are being intentionally deceitful, Wood Collector.

Nope I didn't - you made an assumption that I was in London based on the USPS shipping info. Again, an assumption you made - which you do often Grin.

You are. Too many circumstantial evidence points at it. Even your negative trusts is written in a similar fashion.

Oh I am sorry, I didn't realise there was a special way for me to write my trust

Rich people don't have the need to seek validation from complete strangers online about their wealth. Neither do they use wealth and poverty as cudgels to strengthen their opinion. Yet you, a struggling woodmaker keep on talking about your wealth in all your different alts (Terahasher, WoodCollector and ukcrypto are all successful millionaires, who ironically, spends their time on an online forum arguing with strangers instead of reveling in their wealth  Grin).

You are not rich and would not know what 'rich' people do - how do you define rich btw?

WoodCollector, that quote and post is not for you. lol. Try to keep up. Sometimes I wonder if you are still a teenager. Your behavior reminds me so much of raging teens on 4chan or Youtube.

I wish i was still a teenager at times but alas no. You spend time on 4chan and youtube - how old are you?

PS;
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 07:32:20 AM

Did you miss my post where this so-called millionaire is willing to spend 4BTC on a coin made using plagiarized design?

So can this be extended to say Blazedout419 is not rolling in cash? That he is an idiot who doesn't know how to manage his money?

Clearly someone with that much money would better know how to manage it and would not have purchased such a piece of laser engraved wood, Blazedout419 must obviously be working with WC to help him out. /s

Or maybe the real process:
  • Client likes what he sees
  • Client requests a piece
  • WC produces a concept and requests deposit
  • Client furnishes deposit
  • WC produces work
  • Client approves work
  • WC ships product
  • Client sends BTC
  • Both parties go home satisfied

{ BitSpill }
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 07:33:24 AM

We are saying WoodCollector is a liar.

You were saying ukcrypto lied about his location.

Then he politely refuted your unkind accusation, albeit in spectacular fashion.

How was the Burn Ward?   Grin

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: