Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:32:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EUR might drop below USD  (Read 33626 times)
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 09:07:33 PM

Merkel can kick Greece out of the Euro, not Spain, but Greece? for sure, its not that important, same for the other low tier countries.

It's not Merkel that would do that. At least not officially. Then, there are no mechanisms to actually do it. And Spain is a large country with close to 50 million people. Kicking it out would not be an option.
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 03:24:32 PM

Merkel can kick Greece out of the Euro, not Spain, but Greece? for sure, its not that important, same for the other low tier countries.

It's not Merkel that would do that. At least not officially. Then, there are no mechanisms to actually do it. And Spain is a large country with close to 50 million people. Kicking it out would not be an option.

Theres no other option. If Greece gov make a deal with Troika they will commit suicide with their own voters, if they do not do what Troika says, Greece has to go. Someone will lose big time.
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 12:16:51 PM

They will come up with a way to kick the can down the road, I'm not worried!
Interest free bonds for example.
bigkahuna

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 01:35:38 PM

In this case Russia and the US have the same plan. Divide Europe! Look at how bad the European economy has gotten since they decided to follower Obama with sanctions. No Greece will separate and weaken the EU even more. Obama will implement his US/European free-trade agreement and possible merge the US dollar and Euro since they will be of equal value soon. Russia will continue doing business with european countries outside of the Trioka.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 02:08:26 PM

If Greece leaves the Euro zone, that would make the Euro stronger, and that may happen.

No if they leave the whole confidence of this whole EU concept will decrease taking the euro price with it, pvv atm the leading political party vote wise for elections in the Netherlands wants to get out of the EU if they get elected.
calfries

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 04:26:14 PM

Its hard believe that the entire world is ready to destroy their own economies for Ukraine?
Ukraine can never be trusted. They have always been unreliable partners.
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:37:00 PM

Theres no other option. If Greece gov make a deal with Troika they will commit suicide with their own voters, if they do not do what Troika says, Greece has to go. Someone will lose big time.

I don't believe Greece will get kicked out. They will just find a way to renegotiate the debt. The Troika and Germany have been under a lot of pressure to ease the austerity measures. Not only from other EU countries but from outside also. They know they can't keep it up forever.
Inotanewbie

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

www.CloudThink.IO

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 11:41:09 PM

I don't believe Greece will get kicked out. They will just find a way to renegotiate the debt. The Troika and Germany have been under a lot of pressure to ease the austerity measures. Not only from other EU countries but from outside also. They know they can't keep it up forever.
IMO it would be more likely that they leave the Euro on their own accord. Doing so would give them much more fiscal flexibility. It would also however potentially be the start of the failure of the Euro, so other EU governments might be willing to step in and bail out greece in the event they try to leave

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:59:11 AM

I thought they would kicked, but damn, Varufakis is alfa as fuck. He might as well get away with intimidating the Troika.
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:27:31 AM

Many investor look market on usa thats why usd strong to all other fiat.
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 09:22:52 AM

no i think. European, s  economy  is  pretty better  then United nation.

take a long view with it. only  after  30years later  that will be possible
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 12:20:10 PM

Think not a low dollar is good for American economy.
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 01:56:06 AM

USD is being pumped hard now, bernakle and friends are exercising the printing machine.
worldinacoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 02:14:35 AM

With Euro Central Banks dumping money into QE, I won't be surprise to bee the Euro dropping below parity
calfries

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 09:02:20 AM

Its really up to the US whether or not the Euro will fall below the USD.

If the Americans continue to create war in Europe, it will happen soon.
manis

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 09:19:10 AM

All hail the wise ECB for starting quantitative easing.  Smiley
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 02:04:09 PM

I wonder if Greece will ally with Russia and the rubble will see a big comeback making a lot of people that invested in cheap rubble very rich.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 03:20:22 PM

With Euro Central Banks dumping money into QE, I won't be surprise to bee the Euro dropping below parity

They are creating money and full blast now. Draghi has put the throttle on full force. I think we will see EUR below USD soon.
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 05:48:32 PM

The final countdown.

Eurogroup Gives Greece 10 Day Ultimatum: Apply For Bailout Or Grexit

oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 07:13:57 PM

Indeed. in 10 years its the final countdown and chances are greece will not find common ground with merkel, interesting times.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: