Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:15:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcurex.com - old thread  (Read 27661 times)
memvola

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 08:44:19 AM

They REFUSE to answer and support ticket or email.

They are slow in responding, that's for sure. But they do their best to fix customer issues whenever they do get to it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcurex.com (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2013, 12:36:22 PM

Hello

Don't know which one of you is Mike

but.

The amount in eur you withdrew  778.48 €

On the 29-04-2013 the history of your cards balance shows an deposit of 959,93 USD

The current balance (just checked) shows:
959,93 USD

You can check it by sending sms text message to:

+48 661002425

For history:
10702553116511 H
for current balance
10702553116511 S

If you dont know how to use the card or the exchange simply dont use it there are many other exchanges who offers this kind of services.

Little bit of patient please you are not the only one, and we are all learning here... oh wait I forgot, everyone is expert in bitcoin and bank wire transfers now, sorry my bad tottally forgot about it.

All have to keep in mind that there are limits of yearly deposits for the cards.
If you will withdraw more than it can hold the amount will bounce back to the bank account.
If you wont receive the money on the card within max 48h from "confirmed" status, than its best to open ticket at support.bitcurex.com.

About recent "software update in progress thingy" it was caused by our PLN market that we had problems with, Now EUR market have its own dedicated machine and its working independet from other markets.

All this malfuncion caused terrible lag with ticket system and response to them, now everything is getting back to normal.

Best Regards

Bitcurex.com - European Bitcoin exchange
24h EUR volume - http://bitcoinity.org/markets/list?currency=EUR&span=24h
Pingywon

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 06:39:46 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2013, 07:06:36 PM by Pingywon

Hello

but.

The amount in eur you withdrew  778.48 €

On the 29-04-2013 the history of your cards balance shows an deposit of 959,93 USD

The current balance (just checked) shows:
959,93 USD

You can check it by sending sms text message to:

+48 661002425

For history:
10702553116511 H
for current balance
10702553116511 S

If you dont know how to use the card or the exchange simply dont use it there are many other exchanges who offers this kind of services.

Little bit of patient please you are not the only one, and we are all learning here... oh wait I forgot, everyone is expert in bitcoin and bank wire transfers now, sorry my bad tottally forgot about it.

All have to keep in mind that there are limits of yearly deposits for the cards.
If you will withdraw more than it can hold the amount will bounce back to the bank account.
If you wont receive the money on the card within max 48h from "confirmed" status, than its best to open ticket at support.bitcurex.com.

About recent "software update in progress thingy" it was caused by our PLN market that we had problems with, Now EUR market have its own dedicated machine and its working independet from other markets.

All this malfuncion caused terrible lag with ticket system and response to them, now everything is getting back to normal.

Best Regards

I am Mike.

First of all 8 days to give ANY type of response from someone concerning a financial matter is irresponsible at best. I do not think any one would disagree with this.

#2 You can check via sms all you like. I have the card in my hand. I have double and triple checked the BCC#. I have NOT made an error.

When I attempt to use the card at all - anywhere it is rejected.
When I check the balance via ATM - the accnt reports $4.xx USD.

This is NOT an error on my part. Since you have closed and deleted my trouble tick on your website....maybe I can get treated professionally here...publicly.

If you ARE NOT an EXPERT in bitcoin and wire transfers etc...then maybe you should not be attempting to run an exchange. Had I read that statement before exchanging coins with you, I would have decided to not do business with you.

Again - we could have talked through all this, but 8 days left in the dark with out ANY response is unacceptable.

memvola

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 08:39:45 AM

Again - we could have talked through all this, but 8 days left in the dark with out ANY response is unacceptable.

I can agree with that. Calling them thieves is unacceptable as well, but it seems to have worked for you. Smiley

Anyway, can you both also delete the account identifier from your posts, it's quite unprofessional of Bitcurex to expose that.
Pingywon

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 08:00:51 PM

I can agree with that. Calling them thieves is unacceptable as well, but it seems to have worked for you. Smiley

Anyway, can you both also delete the account identifier from your posts, it's quite unprofessional of Bitcurex to expose that.

I sorry to say that I honestly disagree with you.

8 days after they "claimed" my 959,93 USD was on my card, and I could not even get a response to my support ticket in their system.... I feel robbed. After their initial response to me here. They then promptly replied to my trouble ticket and told me "if I can not figure out how to use their exchange properly then do not use it".
I recall "go somewhere else"  as part of their response.
Following that - they not only "closed" my trouble ticket. They DELETED IT out of their system totally.

The PROBLEM is that I have used their exchange exactly as I should have.

The BCC card in question only had one load on it, which means it is not over its yearly limit. (I keep notes on all of it)
I double and triple checked the correct "BCC REF" (accnt number they deposit to to get the card funded) and this is all correct.

Despite their words, they TOOK my Euro/USD withdrawal back on 4/29/2013. That withdrawal SHOULD have landed on my BCC card and to this very moment it has not.

This means I have been robbed.
I have pleaded. begged and barked to make this right....and they do nothing but ignore me.

P.S. there are no account identifiers in the post. Only amounts and Euro phone number to "check your balance via SMS"

It was rather unprofessional of them to call me out at all...as opposed to just responding to my trouble ticket that was rotting in their system for 8 days at the time.

Hello

but.

I still have NO response OR resolution to this matter.

I created ANOTHER ticket in the bitcurex system yesterday, but after submitting it I noticed I screwed up the email address.... im sure this will be their reason for not responding to me this time.....

Pingywon

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 05:07:02 AM

BLEDNIE WPROWADZONE DANE

That is what the SMS system replies to anything I send it.....

Step up Bitcurex...Step up here. I again beg you to handle this issue professionally and responsibly.
memvola

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 05:36:45 AM

P.S. there are no account identifiers in the post. Only amounts and Euro phone number to "check your balance via SMS"

Well, since I have successfully queried your available balance and received a "+959.93 USD", I can tell you that those really are the card's correct identifiers.

BLEDNIE WPROWADZONE DANE

Strange. I just queried your account history and received the list of transactions, consisting of only one transaction of "+959.93", dated 29-04-2013 (USD).

Since you don't recognize the identifier in Bitcurex's post, it's highly probable that you are entering it incorrectly. Since the system responds to you as well, they are getting the SMS. I'd re-read the instructions you received with the card. Smiley

Good luck.
Pingywon

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 05:00:27 PM

Well, since I have successfully queried your available balance and received a "+959.93 USD", I can tell you that those really are the card's correct identifiers.

BLEDNIE WPROWADZONE DANE

Strange. I just queried your account history and received the list of transactions, consisting of only one transaction of "+959.93", dated 29-04-2013 (USD).

Since you don't recognize the identifier in Bitcurex's post, it's highly probable that you are entering it incorrectly. Since the system responds to you as well, they are getting the SMS. I'd re-read the instructions you received with the card. Smiley

Good luck.

I have the instructions right in front of me. Thanks.

IF those are the correct identifiers for that ACCNT, then bitcurex transfered the funds to the wrong accnt.

In that SMS string the last 4 digits match the bcc card....... those numbers DO NOT match the card and accnt I have in my hand...nor do they match the accnt I have had set up on bitcurex website.

Yet again more proof that this is not my fault or problem.....

Plain and simple it now appears that bitcurex made the withdraw to some other accnt and not the one I have with them...
memvola

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 08:51:33 AM

I have the instructions right in front of me. Thanks.

IF those are the correct identifiers for that ACCNT, then bitcurex transfered the funds to the wrong accnt.

In that SMS string the last 4 digits match the bcc card....... those numbers DO NOT match the card and accnt I have in my hand...nor do they match the accnt I have had set up on bitcurex website.

Yet again more proof that this is not my fault or problem.....

Plain and simple it now appears that bitcurex made the withdraw to some other accnt and not the one I have with them...

So, let me get this straight:
  • The SMS string Bitcurex posted here is different than what's stated in the letter you've received.
  • The BCC reference number you've entered in your Bitcurex account withdrawal field is the same as the one stated in the letter.

If so, this is a serious issue.
P4man

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 09:28:44 AM

As an aside,  it makes no sense to me that bitcurex would publicly post the SMS numbers to check the balance and history. This means anyone can send an SMS to see "Mike's" transactions. Granted those cards are anonymous and I have no idea who Mike is nor a desire to find out, but this still shouldnt be done on a public forum.

That said, Mike, can you clarify, on bitcurex website when you go to withdraw, does the withdraw account match whats on the back of your card?

Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 12:49:49 PM

If mister "mike" wanted to go public we did too, if he claims we stole his money, anyone can check that we did not, and see for himself.

If there was some kind of problem a proper place to dispute it is by support centre.

The number is common for all cards, from that number no one will know any details about it.
Even if you know this number, what would you do about it?
I can give you details for the one I use, You cant see what and where you are using this card, on what or what exactly did you did.

So any harm would be only than if someone would know a real mister "mike" in real life, and would be following his every step. Is that even possible?

The info that comes from it is just balance and amount history, which is not accurate to a seconds, it needs some time to be visible in that text message.

I really don’t see a problem with that. Public discussion, public matters, Mister mike's decision made it public so as seems he agreed to publish his data.

About current maintenance.

In order to change a bitcoin client to new version we had to close the service for 24 hours, which we informed users in e-mail sent to them.
So we did not want to just close services, and leave users without their BTCs we asked them to move them out so they have access to it while we do the maintenance.
Second matter is that under the maintenance we might have to change a bitcoin wallet to prevent any unpredicted errors in the future, so there would have to be a new wallet and new bitcoin addresses, but it seems it wont be necessary.
If it would, anyone who was not able to withdraw them would have them in their balances after the service is up again.

So nothing is/would be lost, and we are not shutting down, its only a maintenance.

Best Regards

Pingywon

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 06:28:40 PM

Here is my yet again submitted support ticket to Bitcurex.... proof that I still do not have my funds and that this mistake is CLEAR their fault.

So you are quick to call me a liar with out first investigating your self.

The bcc ref that you post to the bitcointalk forum does indeed appear to have the exact same amount of $ I transfered..... the PROBLEM IS that is NOT my bcc ref....it is not the one I have had on file on my accnt for months now.

There is a chance that it is an old one that use to belong to me, but once the cards reach the yearly limit I dispose of them and then change my BCC ref.

I ENCOURAGE you to check the BCC ref I have on my under my account and then begin to take steps to make this  right ASAP. This is not fair that my funds are held hostage due to a blatant over sight on your part!

MY CORRECT BCC REF IS - *************

Pingywon

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 05:28:58 AM

I truly am and honest and forthright person. It is worth noting that based on my last support ticket above, Lukasz has contacted me politely and I for the first time feel that a resolution is possible to be reached.

As this progresses I will keep this thread informed.

Pingywon

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:57:44 AM

Here is my yet again submitted support ticket to Bitcurex.... proof that I still do not have my funds and that this mistake is CLEAR their fault.

So you are quick to call me a liar with out first investigating your self.

The bcc ref that you post to the bitcointalk forum does indeed appear to have the exact same amount of $ I transfered..... the PROBLEM IS that is NOT my bcc ref....it is not the one I have had on file on my accnt for months now.

There is a chance that it is an old one that use to belong to me, but once the cards reach the yearly limit I dispose of them and then change my BCC ref.

I ENCOURAGE you to check the BCC ref I have on my under my account and then begin to take steps to make this  right ASAP. This is not fair that my funds are held hostage due to a blatant over sight on your part!

MY CORRECT BCC REF IS - *************

PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!!!! Smiley

Wow. There is no doubt that it took too long and may have started off on the wrong foot, but Lukasz from Bitcurex has come through and solved the problem.

Was I angry and upset? Hell yes!

Did I have the right to be? If you ask me I did.... Here is my recount of how it went down:

1) Traded some BTC to Euro via the bitcurex platform
2) Edited my user profile on Bitcurex (months earlier) to point my BCC Ref # to a virgin BCC card.
3) Double and triple checked that I had the correct info in the BCC Ref field ....checked it four times even. Bitcurex had early growing pains with BCC ref issues.... I weathered that storm and was not gonna let it happen again.
4)"withdrew" the Euro the the BCC card via what looks to be the CORRECT BCC Ref # via the web page GUI
5)waited 2-3 days (over the weekend) for it to process.
6)Funds are showing "withdrawn" - to the BCC card via the account transaction list on the webpage.
7) I try to use the card at an ATM (one that will show me the account balance, because I dont even try to sms internationally anymore...never works)
8)BCC Card balance = $4.00USD
9)I wait another 24hrs = same thing
10) I submit a suport ticket with the issues at hand
11) I then wait (patiently) 8 full days before coming to this thread and screaming about getting ripped off.

Now. I DID deposit over a week end. I was informed it was also a Polish holiday that week. I tried to remain as patient as I possibly could until I felt that I had been slighted.

Once Bitcurex found me yelling on this thread it righty goes with out saying that they were upset I was tarnishing their reputation over something that they may not have even been aware was an issue until this point.

I submitted another support ticket - got called stupid (politely of course) and then the ticket was deleted from their support system.

I really and truly do understand that from their side I look like a loud mouth trying to scam them.

I waited a few more days and then created another support ticket (above) and tried to remain as calm as possible as I felt I had deduced what the issue was.

The web GUI was apparently showing the correct BCC Ref via my logged in accnt and yet SOMEHOW the deposit got submitted to another BCC ref (I can not confirm, but suspect it was an old used up BCC ref of mine)

Once I was able to point this out and beg bitcurex to do the right thing and acknowledge this was not my fault........

THEY STEPPED UP AND DID JUST THAT!!!!

within a few hours I was told that the funds were in the right place now. This has also been confirmed on my end.

Im not sure if Bitcurex was able to move funds like that...or if this was out of pocket for them, but I must truly truly say thank you for getting this right for me.
Pingywon

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 07:57:54 AM

Unfortunately you are correct to the degree that there is indeed enough manual intervention for the process to not only fall off track, but slip between the cracks and remain unknown as well.

I can say that once this situation was expressed CLEARLY to Bitcurex, they DID step in and resolve it right away.
Pingywon

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 05:47:41 PM

I did want to add bitcurex final reply in correcting this issue.

Hi

The transfer has been made to the card.
Something was mixed up, which is weird coz previous withdrawals were fine to your BCC.

Sorry for troubles.

Best Regarfs
Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 10:54:43 AM

Hello

We try to resolve every sutiation in a resonable time, but sometimes is not possible.

Bitcurex EUR market is still under developement, plus we have another market to handle.

Just recently we started to charge small fee for PLN market to grow bigger, hire personel for support especially.

We have focused at the begining on the security of Bitcoins which is most important thing, now there is a need for support center and we are focusing on that.

Plus the recent situation with exchanges, forced us to focus more on a security of a fiat currency.

Bitcoin is not a small project anymore and there is alot of attention, and all heat is on us bitcoin exchanges.

For any delays in recent time, I can apologize and say we are hiring more staff as we speak.

Best Regards

PS. Due to "holidays" here in poland, EUR deposits and withdrawals wont be processed tomorrow.

kodo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 10:07:32 PM

Bitcurex is awesome
Tobi042

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 05:25:35 AM

Hey,
any info on when the card shop will be available again? I am currently getting a site maintenance message.

Tobi
Mikej0h

Activity: 117

Life is short, play long

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 02:38:22 PM

Hey,
any info on when the card shop will be available again? I am currently getting a site maintenance message.

Tobi

I've purchased my card via bitmit: https://www.bitmit.net/en/user/Bitcurex
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: