News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Your choice for Lyrabar mining with the new algo is
a CPU - 11 (34.4%)
a GPU - 11 (34.4%)
Both of above - 10 (31.3%)
Total Voters: 32

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lyrabar - A rare bar with Lyra2REv2 algorithm, 0.9.1 is out! [CPU/GPU PoW]  (Read 67621 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 04:46:26 PM

Any efforts being put in to getting Lyrabar on another exchange? yobit, bleutrade, bitt, polo....

Cheers!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lyrabar (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

The precious bar

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 11:05:23 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2015, 12:06:20 AM by Lyrabar

Any efforts being put in to getting Lyrabar on another exchange? yobit, bleutrade, bitt, polo....

Cheers!

After last updates, I've contacted Cryptopia, but no response this far. I might contact Yobit, Bleutrade and Poloniex. I don't also know is LYB still at votelist on Cryptsy.
LYB was at start at Alcurex, EmpoEx and Bittrex in last winter but too low volume in BTC dropped it off those exchanges.
C-CEX is the only exchange what have stayed while there have been couple of times risk of delisting.
If a delisting one time happens, I'll put own exchange at least with BTC and LTC pairs, would be fun to run official one! My style is like "I want to know how stuff works that interests me, and can I have one." That's why I don't run out of ideas that can be accomplished with Lyrabar project. I've been also thinking of a web wallet, payment gateways and other basic features Lyrabar can get to make it earsier to use and adopt.

For everyones information, LYB was listed at coinmarketcap at 204th place last week just because of the past activity at C-CEX, did not see higher place though. Good work traders!

And some news,

The official poolserver also have been working great after the update, the response time is much faster in stratum and in the frontend. In future I might switch Node.js Stratum to Python Stratum if can squeeze more performance out of the poolserver.

Since the algorithm switch, I've been working on wallet fixes and improvements, BitcoinJ forking and Android Wallet based on latest Schildbach's KGW supported version at the moment, so I have much work to do!

I'll also bring a new IRC bot for us that is not as sophisticated as the earlier provided by drew, but this is just temporary action I'm going to do. Will maybe develop the bot a bit when have some extra time, but it will serve at least for the basic needs!

Feel free to drop some thoughts at the official IRC channel  Smiley

EDIT: This obviously is my 100th posted message at Bitcointalk forums. This far I have been very glad about acceptance towards presenting my work Lyrabar in here, this is my hobby I like, and I've been taking this seriously. At least this project have not been pressed flat this far, like many other projects in here. Lyrabar is my vision of a alternative cryptocurrency, hearing the community's voice in the steps of the developement.
Thank you for reading this thread Smiley

Visit ##lyrabar @ Freenode IRC !
Lyrabar (OP)

The precious bar

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 11:30:38 PM

What LYB miners think about block finder bonus? Would a block finder bonus attract people to the official pool? Why I'm asking, this feature is available in the poolserver and I'd like to try it out. I bet it might interest miners with lower hashrates.

thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 07:55:36 AM

What LYB miners think about block finder bonus? Would a block finder bonus attract people to the official pool? Why I'm asking, this feature is available in the poolserver and I'd like to try it out. I bet it might interest miners with lower hashrates.

Can you make sure the password rest options work on the pool

http://lyrabarpool.duckdns.org/index.php?page=password

I have not been able to log back in
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 06:05:33 PM

but then big miners might flood the pool and take all bonuses
or they can use many users to take bonuses

there is nothing bad with variance. right now some solo mine, some in multipool and some at lyb pools

i liked mining the coin when prices was low
because then multipool get less BTC, and miners get more LYB Smiley
i guess it is supply and demand thing

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
2tejszy

Activity: 109
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:08:12 PM

When the mobile wallet?
Lyrabar (OP)

The precious bar

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 11:49:06 PM

You are right, seems there is problem with my SASL settings on the poolside.

I'll fix this issue.

Lyrabar (OP)

The precious bar

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 11:55:25 PM

When the mobile wallet?

The Android mobile wallet rolls out after BitcoinJ and Schildbach's Android wallet fork is ready.

A big possibility its released in January  Smiley

thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 07:32:09 AM

You are right, seems there is problem with my SASL settings on the poolside.

I'll fix this issue.

Perfect, Thank you for getting back to me and letting me know.

It will be nice to start using that pool again
2tejszy

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 02:57:59 PM

When the mobile wallet?

The Android mobile wallet rolls out after BitcoinJ and Schildbach's Android wallet fork is ready.

A big possibility its released in January  Smiley

Its nice to hear. When the wallet is ready I will accept it in my shop Smiley
ilostmyface

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 05:10:55 PM

A mobile wallet will be a great step forward, keep up the work! Mining what I can before the block reward drop that should happen early next year.
Lyrabar (OP)

The precious bar

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 11:26:34 PM

Hi again,

Happy and peaceful new year 2016!

First of all, I want to thank all the people who have got involved with Lyrabar this far. I'm still very glad and excited that people have noticed this altcoin from this big fork jungle of bitcoin core wallets.

Also, the community have done great job this far including all the resources and information around the internet.

Lyrabar's birthday is the 28th day of January and the block reward gets halved hopefully exactly that day. The halved block reward will be 2.5 LYB, prepare your pools if the subsidy is needed in the pool's parameters.

Android wallet is hopefully coming this month, I've been researching alot how the BitcoinJ and Schildbach's Android wallet work, to make the final product good.
iOS as a wallet platform also interests me and I will look can the wallet be made, but everyone knows about Apple's policy at their App Store, which is knowingly strict. Would be fun to have a wallet program on iOS that runs without jailbreaking the device and similar kind of hacks.

The Qt client also gets many updates this year, you can follow the 0.9.2 developement branch in the official Lyrabar github repository if interested.

I can't promise the moon nor stars from the sky, but will promise to keep my Lyrabar related ideas and upcoming things realistic as before.

Happy mining

gold368

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 09:24:57 AM

dev support ex coin
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 05:22:33 PM

So is there a block reward halving coming up soon?  What is going on with this coin - anything new?  I am starved of information  Grin

Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 06:05:33 PM

So is there a block reward halving coming up soon?  What is going on with this coin - anything new?  I am starved of information  Grin
hehe yes.  read devs post two squares above yours.  halving and future plans directly addressed.
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 06:18:59 PM

hehe yes.  read devs post two squares above yours.  halving and future plans directly addressed.

JUST HAD ALL OF MY COINS STOLEN FROM MY COMPUTER TODAY - THEY PIECE OF SHIT IS DUMPING EVERYTHING ON THE EXCHANGES.  I HAD CLOSE TO 10,000 LYRABAR - I AM ASSUMING THEY WILL DUMP THAT AS WELL.

2tejszy

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 07:58:58 AM

JUST HAD ALL OF MY COINS STOLEN FROM MY COMPUTER TODAY - THEY PIECE OF SHIT IS DUMPING EVERYTHING ON THE EXCHANGES.  I HAD CLOSE TO 10,000 LYRABAR - I AM ASSUMING THEY WILL DUMP THAT AS WELL.

You did not have an encrypted wallet?
gold368

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 02:37:30 PM

dev too poor to support sale
Lyrabar (OP)

The precious bar

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 02:56:02 PM

dev support ex coin

Of course I support my coin, don't want to be one of the guys who makes a coin just for cashing out each others money and then leave it dying.

JUST HAD ALL OF MY COINS STOLEN FROM MY COMPUTER TODAY - THEY PIECE OF SHIT IS DUMPING EVERYTHING ON THE EXCHANGES.  I HAD CLOSE TO 10,000 LYRABAR - I AM ASSUMING THEY WILL DUMP THAT AS WELL.

This is the first time ever I've heard someone have got LYBs stolen, very sad to hear this. Post your LYB address in reply and tell how it happened.

dev too poor to support sale

I have some buy support constantly but just only 0.05 BTC at the moment on the buywall.

Do you have any buy support from your side aswell?

mik57

Activity: 225
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 08:12:26 PM

SOON... Block reward at 210240 (we are at 201358).

May be LYB will go up on ccex  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: