News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Your choice for Lyrabar mining with the new algo is
a CPU - 11 (34.4%)
a GPU - 11 (34.4%)
Both of above - 10 (31.3%)
Total Voters: 32

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lyrabar - A rare bar with Lyra2REv2 algorithm, 0.9.1 is out! [CPU/GPU PoW]  (Read 67622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dgmon

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 05:16:12 PM

Looks like we got some volume to stay on C-Cex  Cheesy
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newstb

Activity: 180
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 11:57:16 AM

Yeah! Nice volume and uptrending price!  Wink
DenisZabar

Activity: 614
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 01:40:43 PM

yes volume is generated. Smiley nice ! so it will stay on ccex.

Lyrabar: thank you for the the information. Often its enough when users see you were online in last days. Its not always necessary to make posts. But when we see you are here, we know something is happening. Wink

opus.224

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 10:47:25 AM

Please vote for Lyrabar on Cryptofolio to get listed.

Vote link: https://cryptofolio.info/welcome/vote/
newstb

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 11:57:23 AM

Add this pool also:

http://louhimo.club/

Seems working fine
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 06:17:49 PM

if its listed on cryptopia it will have a permahome
2tejszy

Activity: 109
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 09:31:20 AM

We need some volume c-cex.
Marked for delisting.
ilostmyface

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:31:56 PM

We need some volume c-cex.
Marked for delisting.

Damn It. Could this be the end of LYB?
2tejszy

Activity: 109
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 09:19:53 AM

Missing 5.6BTC volume to 27.05.2016 :/
d.mas

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 03:19:32 AM

SAFECEX DOWN!!!  Angry

@Dev  I got 1,000 LYB on Safecex, could you able to help, communicate with them soon. (PM, just sent you the details)
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 09:52:56 PM

Any of you guys mining and holding Lyrabar, there is new free CCMiner with boosted performance!

750TI is around 6.9mhs (factory boost clock 1345)

GTX 950 is around 10.5mhs (factory boost clock 1417)

GTX 960 is around 13.5mhs (factory boost clock 1392)

Also, SP_ is selling a updated private miner 0.10BTC with even higher performance

750TI is around 7.2mhs

GTX 950 is around 11.1mhs

GTX 960 is around 14.2mhs

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=826901.0;topicseen

I've got the private miner from SP_, but that thread tells you where to get the free miner from Nicehash, just put bat file in it, if you cannot afford the private miner Wink
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:27:34 PM

Found out the original developer of boosted Lyra2v2 ccminer:

Nanashi Meiyo-Meijin

There is source code for the ccminer, for those who can compile from source at:

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21AHk1hss4HZtCU60&id=C7ABE390AB1575E7%21825&cid=C7ABE390AB1575E7

So, the credit and fame should really go to the Japanese coder.
Lyrabar (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

The precious bar

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 06:02:12 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2016, 09:17:33 PM by Lyrabar

Fun to see there is new faster miners out. As a good advice for slower miners, there is very low network hashrate in Lyrabar at the moment if want to build up your stack!

Also, here's a gift from myself to all the miners out:

Kaivuri OS

It's a AMD GPU mining OS like PiMP and BAMT in the past mining OS history and it mines Ethereum as well as GenEthOS does. It's finally out, but at the moment just as a beta, it's fully free and will be in the future Kaivuri OS do not include any spying, hidden donations, backdoors or similar stuff like usually in the cryptoworld some software does include.
This build is at a beta stage version and is not the final version. Kaivuri OS will be free for ethical reasons because this product includes work made by other people. I don't want to sell anything which is not fully made by me, for example this AIO mining OS will include some optimized OpenCL kernel binaries for AMD GPUs.
Kaivuri OS is based on Debian 8.4 with 3.16 generic binary SMP kernel which supports latest AMD fglrx graphics driver. System requirements are a 64-bit CPU, at least 2GB of RAM (to compile miners) a AMD HD 5xxx to R9 2xx GPU and 8GB of free storage to write the OS image to. The OS image size in the xz packed archive is 7.6 gigabytes, it fits in a 8GB stick. Win32DiskImager works aswell as DiskDestroyer dd on Linux. On linux, just if=/path/to/kaivuri.img of=/dev/sdX where X is the stick's device path, after plugging the stick into USB port dmesg tells which address the stick got (/dev/sdf for example). Kaivuri OS uses Enlightenment as the desktop environment because its very sophisticated and lightweight, easy to use and includes easy automation. After burning the image to a stick for example, the OS will automatically start to desktop and gets a IP address using DHCP by default if the network card is detected. All Realtek cards supported including WiFi, WiCD for WLAN configurations. It detects all the graphics cards at the boot stage. The root user password is admin and it should be changed immediately in first start, using command passwd in the terminal which opens up to desktop in the startup. Root login in SSH is disabled by default, you can enable it by changing PermitRootLogin to a value yes in a configuration file /etc/ssh/sshd_config
After enabling or disabling the root login, to apply changes, reboot or restart ssh server daemon by command /etc/init.d/ssh restart

All the miners included by default in the beta, very native versions, only SSE2 instructions enabled after compiled from git repositories:

cpuminer-opt
sgminer (from nicehash repository) with optimized OpenCL kernel binaries for various cards
sgminer (revolvercoin repository) to mine X11Evo
Claymore's Ethereum + Decred miner v. 4.5 for Linux

...and anything you want to fetch from GitHub to stay with the latest. For sgminer, using command git pull https://github.com/user/repository sgminer-name (In /opt/ directory there is many sgminer versions and it wants to use sgminer as the name by default. For example use name sgminer-name to clone to a directory called sgminer-name. Its advised to clone to /opt/ directory to find easily)
Copy ADL libraries from /opt/ADL_SDK/ to /opt/sgminer-name/ADL_SDK/ to enable AMD OpenCL mining.
Then git submodule init to initialize project submodules which will be updated to latest before compiling, do that by git submodule update
Then ./autogen.sh
Configure with OpenCL enabled by typing ./configure --enable-opencl
Compile after configuring, by typing make

Then run by command ./sgminer -with-your-parameters, after found working configuration you can also start the miner in screen.

When want to update, use git pull in the directory and do all the same as before towards from submodule init and update.

For newer cpuminer forks, just use ./build.sh to build in the miner directory. If you want AVX or/and AES, recompile the precompiled miner to have full functionality.

There is one startup script for Claymore's miner called run_claymore_ethdcr.sh in root's home folder /root/
Modify the shell script with correct miner launch parameters and modify all example configs with your own settings, the miner is located at /opt/claymore-ethdcr-45/
The startup script will start the miner in a screen called ethdcr so you can look in the miner window by resuming the screen by typing screen -r ethdcr
The script itself will be launched with command ./run_claymore_ethdcr.sh and it launches the miner in a screen and detaches it to background with default parameters.
Ctrl+C kills the miner and the screen its running at.
This launch script can be used in startup after making it a launchable program in Enlightenment menu and putting that shortcut in the desktop autostart, I will make some examples and enable automatic miner startup on the next beta build.
I'll expand the network interface support in next builds including Intel chips. (For example ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 Intel PHY not working at the moment but with external PCI/PCIe Realtek card)

All the miners, configs, scripts and ADL libraries are located in /opt/ directory, feel free to browse and modify. This does not have preset addresses or pools. You have to have a little Linux knowledge to use this beta version easily. If stuck or need help or any ideas or requests, I'm at ##lyrabar channel on Freenode IRC.

I haven't tried AMD R9 3xx series nor Fury series yet, so that's why there is no mention for support because I don't know does it work. Will make at least a version for R9 4xx with newer kernel if getting a Polaris GPU in future.

Download URL, to get from Google Drive:
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&confirm=3L9U&id=0B-c7FrbyofW0THlyaFZRNjFldjg

Screenshot mining Ethereum + Decred with a HD 7850 2GB.

Feel free to use this All-In-One mining solution, all you need is a 8GB USB stick. Kaivuri OS works also as an USB ASIC controller if compile miners for them.
I will release the second and hopefully last beta version next month.
Hope someone finds this useful Smiley Easy Linux mining with AMD GPUs.

Visit ##lyrabar @ Freenode IRC !
Lyrabar (OP)

The precious bar

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 06:27:42 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2016, 08:20:16 PM by Lyrabar

The NEWS:
Kaivuri OS beta released
First post updated today
Building compilation environment on Linux for Android to get the mobile wallet built. Maven is not giving me high fives at the moment, but will make it work.
LyrabarJ should work, when I confirm it fully does, will push the Java version and the interface for Lyrabar into the official GitHub repo. After betas, stable release will end up on the Google Play store.

newstb

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:41:21 PM

Good job! Lyrabar is back matafaka!  Wink
Lyrabar (OP)

The precious bar

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 06:44:35 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2016, 08:30:08 PM by Lyrabar

SAFECEX DOWN!!!  Angry

@Dev  I got 1,000 LYB on Safecex, could you able to help, communicate with them soon. (PM, just sent you the details)

Also PM replied you, very sad to hear things like that. I can't do any more than you in this case, try to contact them.

Removed Safecex from OP, it have been down for a long time now.

Lyrabar (OP)

The precious bar

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 12:26:04 PM

where's block explorer ?

It's up in couple of minutes, I didn't notice the server had a reboot earlier.
Sorry for the downtime

Lyrabar (OP)

The precious bar

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 03:49:48 AM

Debugging the explorer atm, I haven't figured out yet what causes a crash in the backend. A watchdog would help at this moment, but want to first figure out what causes the crash and repair this the proper way.

Feel free to try Kaivuri OS. It's totally free without any spying and shit, I made this mainly for easy AMD mining because there was no good FREE solution currently. The next version includes automated startup for chosen miners (manual start at the moment) and the OS already includes optimized sgminer kernels. This miner is valid for bigger GPU farms also, next version is ready for production use. Go and have a sneak peek of the beta version if want to see it working - there's cpuminer-opt for CPUs, and sgminer for AMD GPUs.

If there is any person around who is familiar with maven and android developing, I might need some tips to speed up the mobile wallet build process. Contributions are very welcome.
I'm also building a nice dice game for us to have some fun playing with LYBs.

Nikolaj

Activity: 445
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 03:19:55 PM

hi guys, what are the plans for the next 2 months for Lyrabar?
d.mas

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 12:47:01 PM

Huh  Did now we have any exchange market to trade?  Huh Huh

Sad Lyrabar (LYB) currently has been DELISTED from C-cexAngry Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: