Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:30:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 10k Coin | Now with 10% PoS and 10000% Superblocks | 10k/MMXIV Market OPEN  (Read 186678 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 03:17:51 AM

I just want to give everyone a heads up on something coming up quick

I've recently been invited to the media events and launch of the SpaceX CRS-6 cargo resupply flight to the International Space Station at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center in Florida. I will still be working via laptop while away, so my presence will still be felt, just not at its maximum capacity for about a week. The launch was originally scheduled for the 9th, but has been postponed, so I may be gone a little longer than anticipated if it is delayed again

Liftoff is now scheduled for at 4:33 p.m. EST on April 13th. The two day event April 12/13 will provide the opportunity to tour NASA facilities at Kennedy Space Center, meet and interact with engineers, technicians and other team members from Kennedy, view and take photographs of SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket on the launch pad, meet fellow space enthusiasts who are active on social media, meet members of NASA's social media teams, and hopefully view the launch of SpaceX Falcon 9

Just wanted to put this out there in advance so everyone knew why my responses may be delayed for a week in the near future. I'll try to nudge ThePeePs and Mortimer into the threads while I'm gone to keep up with any issues. Both of them are more than capable of fixing anything that comes up in my limited availability during that week

Of course, I will be rocking the GorillaStake gear the whole time and doing my best to mingle with the writers, bloggers, and journalists present during breaks, lunches, bus rides, etc. I will also be taking massive amounts of pictures and videos to share with you guys since I know a lot of you are as into space and science as I am. More than anything, though, I'm going to nerd out hard and could not be more excited to see this tremendous event. I could be wrong, but I'm fairly certain they are going for a barge landing with this launch, as well, so everyone hop on Twitter and wish them luck  Wink

For the most up to date information and posts from me while I'm away, please follow me on Twitter (@PurePoS), as internet will be limited at Kennedy since we will be all over the place and not just in one building the whole time

i am envious, and you just gained a twitter follower @dontminedotcom Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TRATILMNEVZAD

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 04:58:30 AM

Good!!!
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 05:08:33 AM

Enjoy. While you are at it, convince Elon to get involved with Crypto...
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 05:11:10 AM

Enjoy. While you are at it, convince Elon to get involved with Crypto...

His views, only about 6 months old so fairly recent: https://youtu.be/fPsHN1KyRQ8?t=32m59s

There might be something newer, but I'm not aware of it

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 05:13:36 AM

I've recently been invited to the media events and launch of the SpaceX CRS-6 cargo resupply flight to the International Space Station at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center in Florida. I will still be working via laptop while away, so my presence will still be felt, just not at its maximum capacity for about a week. The launch was originally scheduled for the 9th, but has been postponed, so I may be gone a little longer than anticipated if it is delayed again

Liftoff is now scheduled for at 4:33 p.m. EST on April 13th. The two day event April 12/13 will provide the opportunity to tour NASA facilities at Kennedy Space Center, meet and interact with engineers, technicians and other team members from Kennedy, view and take photographs of SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket on the launch pad, meet fellow space enthusiasts who are active on social media, meet members of NASA's social media teams, and hopefully view the launch of SpaceX Falcon 9

Just wanted to put this out there in advance so everyone knew why my responses may be delayed for a week in the near future. I'll try to nudge ThePeePs and Mortimer into the threads while I'm gone to keep up with any issues. Both of them are more than capable of fixing anything that comes up in my limited availability during that week

Of course, I will be rocking the GorillaStake gear the whole time and doing my best to mingle with the writers, bloggers, and journalists present during breaks, lunches, bus rides, etc. I will also be taking massive amounts of pictures and videos to share with you guys since I know a lot of you are as into space and science as I am. More than anything, though, I'm going to nerd out hard and could not be more excited to see this tremendous event. I could be wrong, but I'm fairly certain they are going for a barge landing with this launch, as well, so everyone hop on Twitter and wish them luck  Wink

For the most up to date information and posts from me while I'm away, please follow me on Twitter (@PurePoS), as internet will be limited at Kennedy since we will be all over the place and not just in one building the whole time

Thats too awesome Spots  Cool  I bet you'll find lots of people that would be interested in cryptocurrencies Wink and be sure to take some pics lol I'm soo jealous too

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 05:42:40 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2015, 06:16:30 AM by iGotSpots

Of course, I will be rocking the GorillaStake gear the whole time and doing my best to mingle with the writers, bloggers, and journalists present during breaks, lunches, bus rides, etc. I will also be taking massive amounts of pictures and videos to share with you guys since I know a lot of you are as into space and science as I am. More than anything, though, I'm going to nerd out hard and could not be more excited to see this tremendous event. I could be wrong, but I'm fairly certain they are going for a barge landing with this launch, as well, so everyone hop on Twitter and wish them luck  Wink

Thats too awesome Spots  Cool  I bet you'll find lots of people that would be interested in cryptocurrencies Wink and be sure to take some pics lol I'm soo jealous too

Digital Currencies (by the way, there was a poll done recently that says the general public finds this term the most trustworthy) are just the beginning. The real product here is the blockchain itself. I was just posting about this earlier today in the Bitcoin forums. The blockchain itself has just been born. Once it matures and is used for different, more intricate things, we will see its true potential

If you have been around for a while, you've seen coins go from simple clones to this humongous organism that is split into so many directions. After the blockchain is accepted for what it is and stops being thought of as a tool for finances is when things will really get exciting. I would not be surprised, and I use this example a lot, to see a smaller country use it to hold an election of some kind. The possibilities, and uses, for a verifiable, public ledger are far wider than just financial 'institutions'

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 07:41:18 AM

Of course, I will be rocking the GorillaStake gear the whole time and doing my best to mingle with the writers, bloggers, and journalists present during breaks, lunches, bus rides, etc. I will also be taking massive amounts of pictures and videos to share with you guys since I know a lot of you are as into space and science as I am. More than anything, though, I'm going to nerd out hard and could not be more excited to see this tremendous event. I could be wrong, but I'm fairly certain they are going for a barge landing with this launch, as well, so everyone hop on Twitter and wish them luck  Wink

Digital Currencies (by the way, there was a poll done recently that says the general public finds this term the most trustworthy) are just the beginning. The real product here is the blockchain itself. I was just posting about this earlier today in the Bitcoin forums. The blockchain itself has just been born. Once it matures and is used for different, more intricate things, we will see its true potential

If you have been around for a while, you've seen coins go from simple clones to this humongous organism that is split into so many directions. After the blockchain is accepted for what it is and stops being thought of as a tool for finances is when things will really get exciting. I would not be surprised, and I use this example a lot, to see a smaller country use it to hold an election of some kind. The possibilities, and uses, for a verifiable, public ledger are far wider than just financial 'institutions'

Well said and to add to that is there is near infinite possibilities, the Blockchain is about undeniable verification and randomness.
TRATILMNEVZAD

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:08:22 AM

4 Orfan, POS no   Cry Cry Cry
DaMart

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:20:44 AM

I got my first stake with the new inflation last night and it's obviously less than before. Going from stakes of 1 million coins to a stake of only 1300 coins  Grin.

Trading on: Binance | Bittrex | Yobit
TRATILMNEVZAD

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:22:01 AM

DaMart

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:24:49 AM

I've had that as well a couple of days ago. Three orphans in a row and had to wait some longer for a good stake. Probably just some bad luck  Wink.

Trading on: Binance | Bittrex | Yobit
TRATILMNEVZAD

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:27:10 AM

long orphans I did not have (((
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 08:28:27 AM

That is the same input trying to stake over and over, not 4 individual orphans. That's why the amount goes up each attempt; higher coinage, thus higher stake weight. There is such a large jump in amounts because of the time spacing

Shitty luck, though. I had a few that were multiple millions orphaned today, too, but the waves come roughly 50 mins apart, so don't worry, you'll get some monsters

TRATILMNEVZAD

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:29:47 AM

3 Satoshi want for the price  Grin Grin Grin
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:58:01 AM

That is the same input trying to stake over and over, not 4 individual orphans. That's why the amount goes up each attempt; higher coinage, thus higher stake weight. There is such a large jump in amounts because of the time spacing

Shitty luck, though. I had a few that were multiple millions orphaned today, too, but the waves come roughly 50 mins apart, so don't worry, you'll get some monsters

Lol, this is pretty cool, you just smash the Blockchain for 5 minutes of every 50 minutes? Soon be auto.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 08:58:48 AM

Lol, this is pretty cool, you just smash the Blockchain for 5 minutes of every 50 minutes? Soon be auto.

Yea, and you see in his screenshot what happens if you try to stack up for the big ones  Wink

ehalvers

Activity: 513
Merit: 500

Crypto ehalvers

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 09:19:15 AM

Seems like a system that would be pretty tough to take advantage of.

I've got a few 10,000% blocks today though  Cheesy

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
 █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
            █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
Fishcoin
      ▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███

▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███
Decentralized Network
 Tokenized Incentive    
 Interoperable Tools       
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 09:30:27 AM

Seems like a system that would be pretty tough to take advantage of.

I've got a few 10,000% blocks today though  Cheesy

Yup, it would work where the difficulty would be like smashing of atoms over and over.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 09:33:42 AM

I've gotten 2 stakes today so far and both were 10% Sad

I've thought about how I can get the 10000% Super Lucky Blocks, I know when I have enough weight roughly so I could perhaps turn off staking or close my wallet until the the Super Lucky Blocks come along & try my luck every hour until I hit one.

I work days now so I can't sit at home all day & play with crypto but leaving the 10K wallet on all day 24/7 and staking no matter what the Percentage is enjoyable & fun, Honestly this is the most fun I have had with crypto since starting.

I could of sold at 1 satoshi before the dump and ROI + Profit but didn't as I know holding this coin will be quite the charm.
rhegie13

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 10:47:27 AM

I've gotten 2 stakes today so far and both were 10% Sad

I've thought about how I can get the 10000% Super Lucky Blocks, I know when I have enough weight roughly so I could perhaps turn off staking or close my wallet until the the Super Lucky Blocks come along & try my luck every hour until I hit one.

I work days now so I can't sit at home all day & play with crypto but leaving the 10K wallet on all day 24/7 and staking no matter what the Percentage is enjoyable & fun, Honestly this is the most fun I have had with crypto since starting.

I could of sold at 1 satoshi before the dump and ROI + Profit but didn't as I know holding this coin will be quite the charm.

Yes, this what makes it really unique.. I, too, have not sold a single coin yet. My wallet is staking 24/7 so I hope to get some super blocks. I am also hoping that dumpers fill my order of 770M 10k for 0.00000040 MMXIV  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: