Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:58:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 10k Coin | Now with 10% PoS and 10000% Superblocks | 10k/MMXIV Market OPEN  (Read 186678 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hoertest

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 10:28:23 PM

Put all coins on one address

dumpprivkey address

Copy this

Close client

Rename wallet.dat to wallet2.dat

Open client

importprivkey keyyoucopiedabove

Client will look frozen for a while, don't close it, let it work

repairwallet

thanks it worked.  Tongue . who needs to watch a thriller movie if he can just fuck around with some crypto billions to get the heart rate moving.  Cheesy

All good now?

looks like. thank you.
wish you a nice trip btw.  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 10:28:49 PM

I thought that was it, but I staked for so long I thought even a small amount would keep staking small amounts.
I did pickup more. I guess that proves you can't mine for a couple of weeks with an old S3 and then expect to keep staking your way to millions, you must maintain a certain balance to keep staking, or a certain weight - as you said.

I've never sold any of the three coins, only mined and staked. I think they are cool toys to learn and have fun with. I hope this last couple of deposits helps something happen. I think even a small amount should stake after a while, but that shows I need to learn more about the code so I can know what to truly expect rather than assuming.

Thanks for the reply.

I believe 10k max coin age is 16 days so if you don't find a block in 16 days then you probably need to buy a few more coins to increase your weight. and if it takes 16 days to find it will be a nice chunk even if it's not a superblock  Cool I would think even 500k or 1 mill would be a good start to find a block a day or so

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
freedomsr40

Activity: 471
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 11:52:01 PM

looking to sell 600 million 10k for PM me for info! i dont want to dump anymore on the market but wanna sell some of my stake, thanks!
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 11:55:29 PM

So how is everyone feeling about the recent fork... good, bad?

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 11:57:37 PM

Just threw another million 10k into the trivia bot in #MMXIV on Freenode

bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 01:32:31 AM

So how is everyone feeling about the recent fork... good, bad?
It's good.  Smiley Too bad it's probably impossible to make this the official tipping coin of Facebook.
leroyjankins

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 02:03:41 AM

looking to sell 600 million 10k for PM me for info! i dont want to dump anymore on the market but wanna sell some of my stake, thanks!

Seriously good deal here. If i had the BTC id jump on it.
whyyousoserious

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 02:10:57 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2015, 02:34:33 AM by whyyousoserious

Try on a different computer if you can. The coins are stored on the blockchain, wallet.dat just proves you control those addresses

Short of that, try googling it. I'm sure someone else has had this issue, and as I'm unable to reproduce the error, I can't offer much more advice  Sad

Wow I really don't understand wtf happened... I asked you last week about resetting coins... You say just make a address and send it and than send it back... That's why I try it.. Now it fucked up. I should have just send it to bittrex

Things can happen on computers at any time for 1000 different reasons. Some of the outcome could be corruption and most of the time it is local issues. It can be dev issues but mostly it is local. Good practice is to make backups of wallet.dat files and every time you create a new address in your wallet make a backup. I would recommend the following steps:

1) Close the wallet
2) Make a backup of your existing wallet.dat file that have the issues to a USB stick or to another place on your hard drive
3) Rename your \user\username\AppData\Roaming\10k folder to 10k.old
4) Re-download the 10k v2.0.2 wallet and let it download the block chain.
5) Rename the wallet.dat in the new 10k directory to wallet.old (this step is not really necessary)
6) Copy the wallet.dat file that you backed up in step 2 to the new 10k folder
7) Open the wallet and see if the error is gone
8.) If you get this far and the error is gone then great and you are back in business. If not then it means that your wallet.dat file might be corrupt. If this is the case then if you followed good practice you should have a backup of the wallet.dat file somewhere after you created your second address or the address that you sent the coins to. Take that backup and restore it to your new 10k folder and all should be ok.

Golden rule:
You never ever ever ever ever send coins to another address in your wallet without making a backup of the wallet.dat first after you created the new address and before sending the coins. Personally, I recommend sending to another wallet on a different computer but have used a 2nd address in wallet with no issues.

Prognosis:
If you get an error in step 4 then you have other issues on your computer that you need to trouble shoot. If you get an error in step 7 then your wallet.dat file is corrupt and requires a restore from a backup. Since corruption on a PC can happen at any time on any file from any application, it is good personal practice to make backups of critical files to cover yourself. If the outcome of this is that your wallet.dat file is corrupt and your coins lost, and you do not have a backup to restore from, then it is your own fault unfortunately.

cuz i transfer 8bil coin at one time.. it fuck up my wallet.dat ..... i delete eveything and now works .. but how do i get back my coins?

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 02:38:56 AM

Try on a different computer if you can. The coins are stored on the blockchain, wallet.dat just proves you control those addresses

Short of that, try googling it. I'm sure someone else has had this issue, and as I'm unable to reproduce the error, I can't offer much more advice  Sad

Wow I really don't understand wtf happened... I asked you last week about resetting coins... You say just make a address and send it and than send it back... That's why I try it.. Now it fucked up. I should have just send it to bittrex

Things can happen on computers at any time for 1000 different reasons. Some of the outcome could be corruption and most of the time it is local issues. It can be dev issues but mostly it is local. Good practice is to make backups of wallet.dat files and every time you create a new address in your wallet make a backup. I would recommend the following steps:

1) Close the wallet
2) Make a backup of your existing wallet.dat file that have the issues to a USB stick or to another place on your hard drive
5) Rename the wallet.dat in the new 10k directory to wallet.old (this step is not really necessary)
8.) If you get this far and the error is gone then great and you are back in business. If not then it means that your wallet.dat file might be corrupt. If this is the case then if you followed good practice you should have a backup of the wallet.dat file somewhere after you created your second address or the address that you sent the coins to. Take that backup and restore it to your new 10k folder and all should be ok.

Golden rule:
You never ever ever ever ever send coins to another address in your wallet without making a backup of the wallet.dat first after you created the new address and before sending the coins. Personally, I recommend sending to another wallet on a different computer but have used a 2nd address in wallet with no issues.

Prognosis:
If you get an error in step 4 then you have other issues on your computer that you need to trouble shoot. If you get an error in step 7 then your wallet.dat file is corrupt and requires a restore from a backup. Since corruption on a PC can happen at any time on any file from any application, it is good personal practice to make backups of critical files to cover yourself. If the outcome of this is that your wallet.dat file is corrupt and your coins lost, and you do not have a backup to restore from, then it is your own fault unfortunately.

cuz i transfer 8bil coin at one time.. it fuck up my wallet.dat ..... i delete eveything and now works .. but how do i get back my coins?

Now rename wallet2.dat back to wallet.dat and try to open it

whyyousoserious

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 02:40:45 AM

1) Close the wallet

Golden rule:

Prognosis:

Now rename wallet2.dat back to wallet.dat and try to open it

i deleted everything.. i only have a back up wallat.dat back from feb 20 th.. im redownloading all the block right now

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 03:42:37 AM

I would expect another new set of markets to be opening up fairly soon for 10k

rhegie13

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 03:46:30 AM

Great news!  Grin
whyyousoserious

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 04:12:01 AM

so will i get back my 8 bil coins?

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 04:12:41 AM

If your Qt works with a new wallet, then load up the old one with -salvagewallet once it's synced

whyyousoserious

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 04:23:17 AM

If your Qt works with a new wallet, then load up the old one with -salvagewallet once it's synced

old wallet.dat?  the one i back up on feb 20? i deleted everything .. the old waller.dat its fucked

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 05:00:15 AM

old wallet.dat?  the one i back up on feb 20? i deleted everything .. the old waller.dat its fucked

Whichever wallet contained the address that had your coins, unless you have the private key written down somewhere. Then you can just import that into the wallet you're running right now

whyyousoserious

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 05:15:38 AM

Whichever wallet contained the address that had your coins, unless you have the private key written down somewhere. Then you can just import that into the wallet you're running right now

the one i back it up back in feb 20 have my addresss. so will i get my 8 bil coin after it download all the block?

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 05:32:25 AM

Not too many 10k left on the new exchange. Gonna have to start eating at that 1 satoshi wall soon as the MMXIV price creeps up near 1 satoshi now

https://btcpool.exchange/market?pair=10K/MMXIV

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 06:07:24 AM

Not too many 10k left on the new exchange. Gonna have to start eating at that 1 satoshi wall soon as the MMXIV price creeps up near 1 satoshi now

And they all got eaten lol nice work

ehalvers

Activity: 513
Merit: 500

Crypto ehalvers

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 06:23:24 AM

And they all got eaten lol nice work

I guess someone couldn't stand seeing that empty sell side lol.

A shame, would have forced people over to the BTC markets if it stayed empty for too long  Tongue

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
 █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
            █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
Fishcoin
      ▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███

▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███
Decentralized Network
 Tokenized Incentive    
 Interoperable Tools       
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: