Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:34:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 10k Coin | Now with 10% PoS and 10000% Superblocks | 10k/MMXIV Market OPEN  (Read 186678 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fastaslighting

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:06:58 AM

blackcoin ripplecoin  nxtcoin  dogecoin a lot of coins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:10:45 AM

blackcoin ripplecoin  nxtcoin  dogecoin a lot of coins

Then buy that shit, and leave this thread, why are you here losing your precious time ?

And thats BS, show me a single bussines, who accept black, ripple or nxt ?
vince232

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:17:49 AM

staking wont last long. a coin must find its own place in altworld not only staking.

Please, let me know what coin out from BTC or LTC has are real use in the real world ?

drk and doge have many merchants that accept them. for a time vior has a real use. you can buy it stake it then you can use your coins to call landline, mobile also sms to mobile phones for free bacause of the stake rewards..
unfortunately dev will leave cause he cant handle the fud and some whale made a threat to him and his family.

a coin must provide a reason why they can be the ALT for btc.

you dont need 10k stake reward to "live off the stake" which is why many wanted this coin at first.

lets say DRK. even if you just stake less than 1 drk a day you would have good profit and nobody will sell
how about Doge. why do you think even though it has unlimited cap, billion coins are added  yearly and yet it is holding at 50 sat.
It is because they can use doge
vince232

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:25:18 AM

staking wont last long. a coin must find its own place in altworld not only staking.

Please, let me know what coin out from BTC or LTC has are real use in the real world ?

Do you still believe with URO, you can buy a ton of urea.
With DRK, do you really believe you can buy drugs.

Al the altcoins are made for make money, a lot of stake coins exist since more than a year, so stop spreading fud.

Sadly it is people like you who are the cause of alt coins not succeeding.
people who only think alts are made to make money.

Satoshi didnt create btc to make money. he envisioned it to be the ALT to fiat. you can say he succeeded a little cause BTC can be used as an alt depending on the merchant.
now ALTCOINS are made to be ALT to btc and to have real use in real world. saying Alts are only made to make money then it is like saying all Roadmaps for coins are garbage and it isnt worth anything.

there are a lot of coin devs who are working hard to make their coin useful in real world. BRO, GEMZ, SYNERIO , CANN, MARY J, VTR, VIOR( PROJECT DISCONTINUED) just to name a few.

PS I DONT OWN ANY OF THOSE COINS.

MisterGreen

Activity: 285

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:26:15 AM

drk and doge have many merchants that accept them. for a time vior has a real use. you can buy it stake it then you can use your coins to call landline, mobile also sms to mobile phones for free bacause of the stake rewards..
unfortunately dev will leave cause he cant handle the fud and some whale made a threat to him and his family.

you dont need 10k stake reward to "live off the stake" which is why many wanted this coin at first.

lets say DRK. even if you just stake less than 1 drk a day you would have good profit and nobody will sell
how about Doge. why do you think even though it has unlimited cap, billion coins are added  yearly and yet it is holding at 50 sat.

You may be right, but why always people want to change a coin to the ground?! If the purpose of 10k is experimental staking only then it is this and nothing else. Spots never stated anything else in the OP so the complains? If you want a coin that is accepted by merchants then choose a coin which support it or having it on the roadmap.

Just that simple and my humble opinion.

vince232

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:31:20 AM

You may be right, but why always people want to change a coin to the ground?! If the purpose of 10k is experimental staking only then it is this and nothing else. Spots never stated anything else in the OP so the complains? If you want a coin that is accepted by merchants then choose a coin which support it or having it on the roadmap.

Just that simple and my humble opinion.

Opinion Accepted and understood.

well im not trying to bring a coin to the ground and you clearly are right when spots didnt state anything in the op and 10k is experimental.
im just backing up my opinion here. as you can see i hold NAV coins but i also question the dev if i see something not right. A healthy coin community
must have unbiased opinions. i also have 10k which i bought at 3k and 120sat. so i think i have the right to say my opinion here.
lestherat
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:33:59 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2015, 01:50:10 AM by lestherat

The real use of 10k, you buy some and then you sold your stake for btc, thats the real use, same as all fucking coins, you´ll never pay your starbucks coffee with doge or yes?

The difference is with stake coins, you dont need a equipment to mine, you dont need to be rich, you can made money with your pc, staking, thats the original idea for Bitcoin, but if you want to mine a Btc now you need to invest a thousands of dollars.

Stake coins are the real ALT for btc.

And thats the reason why all miners hate stake coins, fairly distribution.

And for the guy who comment about this coins, BRO, GEMZ, SYNERIO , CANN, MARY J, VTR, VIOR  sorry to say this, but all of that are scams, you cant never buy a pot with cann or mary j, you never can made a call with vior.  And at the end you know what, all of that bullshit promises, are scam.

Stake coins, promise what they offer at the start , stake and only stake, thats all.

By the way fuck off all the poloniex staff.  Cool

FYI
That sell order at 13 sats for more that 7 million, that guy bought that 7 million at 7 sats and immediatly put up that sell order at 13 sats.
So dont be scared about that big sell order, that guy is just taking quickly proffit without stake.
0.00000013   7865692.84916667     1.0225    1.6743

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:35:34 AM

First ever alt worldwide staking lotto
with huge staking jackpot

whatever to say 10k it is mining available for all,that is very fair and it is working fine

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
MisterGreen

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:41:13 AM

And the whole reason why the prices are falling is thanks to some douchebags who are running a smear campaign and also scamming people for their coins by impersonating Spots on different places and then dumping it.

So just wait until this isvall over and you should see the prices will go to a normal state again.
vince232

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 02:13:28 AM

The real use of 10k, you buy some and then you sold your stake for btc, thats the real use, same as all fucking coins, you´ll never pay your starbucks coffee with doge or yes?

The difference is with stake coins, you dont need a equipment to mine, you dont need to be rich, you can made money with your pc, staking, thats the original idea for Bitcoin, but if you want to mine a Btc now you need to invest a thousands of dollars.

And for the guy who comment about this coins, BRO, GEMZ, SYNERIO , CANN, MARY J, VTR, VIOR  sorry to say this, but all of that are scams, you cant never buy a pot with cann or mary j, you never can made a call with vior.  And at the end you know what, all of that bullshit promises, are scam.

Stake coins, promise what they offer at the start , stake and only stake, thats all.

FYI
That sell order at 13 sats for more that 7 million, that guy bought that 7 million at 7 sats and immediatly put up that sell order at 13 sats.
So dont be scared about that big sell order, that guy is just taking quickly proffit without stake.

HAHAHA you can never make a call using vior? wtf? hahah you cant call in asia. but in NA and EU you can. did you even buy to try it? of course not haah

nope staking to exchange btc is not real use. FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO EXCHANGE IT TO BTC YOU NEED TO HAVE A DEMAND FOR YOUR COIN.
WHAT WOULD BE THE REASON TO BUY 10K AND STAKE IT. IT IS LIKE BUYING 10K TO GET IT BACK TO BTC.

OFCOURSE ALL OF US WOULD WANT TO BUY at 1sat then stake then sell  even at 1 sat you have profit. but you need to have buys at 1 sat for that to happen.
surely those here in the community wont buy at 1 sat. they can stake all they want and increase their btc. They key is to have DEMAND at 1 sat for that to continue.
but as i said those who already bought at 1 sat wont buy again. if i buy 10m 10k coins at 1 sat why would i buy again.

even if all people in the world buy at .1btc at 1 sat what's next? who will buy the 10k coins that you have staked.?

for it to have demand. you need updates, unique features, merchants.

EVEN YOU. IF YOU BOUGHT AT 10SAT lets say .1btc worth. now you have 1m coins. then stake the next day you have extra couple hundred thousand. after 2 days you have 2m. then 4m then 8 then 16. would you buy again? of course not only option is to sell.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 02:18:33 AM

FYI

HAHAHA you can never make a call using vior? wtf? hahah you cant call in asia. but in NA and EU you can. did you even buy to try it? of course not haah

nope staking to exchange btc is not real use. FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO EXCHANGE IT TO BTC YOU NEED TO HAVE A DEMAND FOR YOUR COIN.
WHAT WOULD BE THE REASON TO BUY 10K AND STAKE IT. IT IS LIKE BUYING 10K TO GET IT BACK TO BTC.

OFCOURSE ALL OF US WOULD WANT TO BUY at 1sat then stake then sell  even at 1 sat you have profit. but you need to have buys at 1 sat for that to happen.
surely those here in the community wont buy at 1 sat. they can stake all they want and increase their btc. They key is to have DEMAND at 1 sat for that to continue.
but as i said those who already bought at 1 sat wont buy again. if i buy 10m 10k coins at 1 sat why would i buy again.

even if all people in the world buy at .1btc at 1 sat what's next? who will buy the 10k coins that you have staked.?

EVEN YOU. IF YOU BOUGHT AT 10SAT lets say .1btc worth. now you have 1m coins. then stake the next day you have extra couple hundred thousand. after 2 days you have 2m. then 4m then 8 then 16. would you buy again? of course not only option is to sell.

This is assuming inflation continues as it is currently, which it will not

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 02:19:37 AM

I bet some big reasons doge price is falling so slow is how much the big holders were able to make so much from it when the price was pumped way up, and a lot of merchants that accept it are big holders supporting their coin. not to mention the cult like mind set many doge supporters seem to have.

but it is going down... a few months ago it was over 80, then 60.

If RBR follows their plans anywhere that accepts RBR will be able to accept any popular altcoin... so all solid coins will be able to be used in the "real" world. then people will be able to look at what coins they like the best and benefit them the most not just which ones have a few online outlet stores etc.

and coins that offer something like someone said a "global lottery" will truly offer holders something more than a reg pow coin or reg pos coins.

I think 10k and BALLS have huge potential for the future (and MMXIV)

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
MisterGreen

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 02:20:46 AM

FYI

OFCOURSE ALL OF US WOULD WANT TO BUY at 1sat then stake then sell  even at 1 sat you have profit. but you need to have buys at 1 sat for that to happen.

So why are you then still here and spamming us with your vior coin?! Just GTFO and call the whole world with your vior and advertise it elsewhere.

But please do us a favour and stop your " Yada yada vior yada"-bullshit! Tongue
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 02:22:49 AM

I don't mind the criticism. Shit talking is why we lowered the stake rate, so we do listen to good ideas and turn them into interesting systems of return

There are a million coins competing to be the merchant coin. What is wrong with trying to create fill a different niche and a new target market, rather than compete with millions of other alts?

lestherat
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 02:25:33 AM

nope staking to exchange btc is not real use.

Ok, dump all your 10k and buy all your fucking Vior shitcoin you want.

In my country your shitcoin is worthless.
lestherat
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 02:27:17 AM

I don't mind the criticism. Shit talking is why we lowered the stake rate, so we do listen to good ideas and turn them into interesting systems of return

There are a million coins competing to be the merchant coin. What is wrong with trying to create fill a different niche and a new target market, rather than compete with millions of other alts?

Meanwhile, all of us are slowly buying and hardly staking.
 Cheesy
vince232

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 02:37:51 AM

dont worry i know vior is a shitcoin now that dev has given up.
really can you prove to me that you are buying?

@igotspots. i really do hope you make a coin with low stake and with very difficult chance to hit a 2k stake reward i think 10k is too big. i think buy support would be big to increase one's chances to hit a jackpot stake
with that and proper PR. there will be a big chance of adoption and merchants. imagine if those who hit the jackspot stake could buy something using the coin instead of dumping it to have BTC
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 02:39:22 AM

@igotspots. i really do hope you make a coin with low stake and with very difficult chance to hit a 2k stake reward i think 10k is too big. i think buy support would be big to increase one's chances to hit a jackpot stake
with that and proper PR. there will be a big chance of adoption and merchants. imagine if those who hit the jackspot stake could buy something using the coin instead of dumping it to have BTC

Can you imagine the amount of shit people would talk if I made another coin...?

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 02:44:23 AM

lol that could get messy... but it is an idea for MMXIV once it gets up to like 1 million money supply... superblock every 1000th block Wink

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
vince232

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 02:44:36 AM

name the coin resultof10k,snow,MMexperiment. so they would know haha.
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: