Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:37:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 286 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$  (Read 407529 times)
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 12:05:19 PM

for now , i think buying cryptsy points is the last choices/hope.
so we can make it to vote
AmberCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 12:24:36 PM

for now , i think buying cryptsy points is the last choices/hope.
so we can make it to vote

I wouldn't call it "the last hope". It is a working process. It is just one of the possible ways to be listed on one of the exchanges.

Direct contact with BigVern is a right way to clarify the way to be listed.

rastimonac

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 12:33:36 PM

best chance we have is to add amber on bittrex..... but we need more development by dev. on amber.... look at U coin for example, after few months on c-cex and constant work on coin they make it on bittrex....price goes from 200 sat. on cex to 3k on trex in one point.... They make web wallet and android wallet, etc. So maybe instead reward for the exg. to add us dev. you can find someone who can make new things for the coin and give him reward for his hard work...
AmberCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:00:55 PM

best chance we have is to add amber on bittrex..... but we need more development by dev. on amber.... look at U coin for example, after few months on c-cex and constant work on coin they make it on bittrex....price goes from 200 sat. on cex to 3k on trex in one point.... They make web wallet and android wallet, etc. So maybe instead reward for the exg. to add us dev. you can find someone who can make new things for the coin and give him reward for his hard work...

Adding to Bittrex was discussed 2 pages ago.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=944408.msg10996304#msg10996304

"3 btc solve the problem if you want to list "simple coin".

With coins that represent shares it doesn't work.
If you look at coins listed on Bittrex you will not find any coin that represent a company's shares.

Bill (Bittrex) answer:
"If you know of other coins on our exchange that represent shares of a company, please let us know as they will need to get removed too. "

I like Bittrex but AmberCoin doesn't meet their restrictions.
If AmberCoin wouldn't represent a company's shares I am sure we would have been listed on Bittrex.

As for web wallet etc - AmberCoin will have most of that with time. But web wallet or android wallet by itself doesn't increase the coin value.
AmberCoin's attractiveness doesn't being measured in number of wallet's types. AmberCoin is more then just simple coin. We have some things that will appear before additional wallets.

Thank you for your tip. We are open for suggestions.

rastimonac

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:16:33 PM

If you look at coins listed on Bittrex you will not find any coin that represent a company's shares.

Bill (Bittrex) answer:
"If you know of other coins on our exchange that represent shares of a company, please let us know as they will need to get removed too. "

If AmberCoin wouldn't represent a company's shares I am sure we would have been listed on Bittrex.

As for web wallet etc - AmberCoin will have most of that with time. But web wallet or android wallet by itself doesn't increase the coin value.
AmberCoin's attractiveness doesn't being measured in number of wallet's types. AmberCoin is more then just simple coin. We have some things that will appear before additional wallets.

ok thanks i was sick for a few days and didnt read discussion about trex....anyway is that things a surprise or not? Smiley  In the end we have to choose between polo. or cryptsy .... i like polo. more Smiley
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:50:34 PM

Bill (Bittrex) answer:

ok thanks i was sick for a few days and didnt read discussion about trex....anyway is that things a surprise or not? Smiley  In the end we have to choose between polo. or cryptsy .... i like polo. more Smiley

i think We are not in a position to choose  Grin
but any chance we should take it
AmberCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:07:33 PM

Bill (Bittrex) answer:

Sure.
I wrote before that any of these exchanges would be good.

Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:16:43 PM

Bill (Bittrex) answer:

Sure.

i will contact bter again,.
for asking maybe there is fastest way to be traded on there
rastimonac

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:46:29 PM

Bill (Bittrex) answer:

Sure.

i will contact bter again,.
for asking maybe there is fastest way to be traded on there

i tweet to them, so please retweet Smiley https://twitter.com/Rastimonac/status/585453206085492737
AmberCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 06:32:09 PM

Some bounty for translation is still available. Wink

We need an Arabic and German translations.
Anybody who can do it is welcome.

P.S. Google translate is not what we are looking for and will pay for. Smiley

I can translate from Russian to Arabic. If you have russian text i will translate.

Great.

Yes. We have a russian text but it need to be updated.
I think tomorrow it will be ready.

ok Wink

Yaremi, here is the updated OP in Russian I have mentioned yesterday.

http://pastebin.com/A8u4ZRkk

Translate it into Arabic please.

richwang

Activity: 605

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 06:53:03 AM

A hot coin in this month

Alpinist

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 11:46:02 AM

Is an exact date already when the Q1 dividends will be paid?
What will be an amount?

I think the fact of dividents payout can give an additional motivation to get in for those who have not done it yet.
AmberCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 12:01:01 PM

What will be an amount?

I think the fact of dividents payout can give an additional motivation to get in for those who have not done it yet.

Dividends payouts will start right after we determine the company's Q1 2015 profit.
We don't have an exact date for today but it should happen before deadlines that were declared.

Company Q1 profit determination - 15-20 of April.
Dividends payout - 20-25 of April.

Alpinist

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 03:07:08 PM

What will be an amount?

Dividends payouts will start right after we determine the company's Q1 2015 profit.
We don't have an exact date for today but it should happen before deadlines that were declared.

Thank you. Wink
Good luck!
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 03:18:32 PM

What will be an amount?

when you paid dividen to shareholder,
it will invite more people to buy this coin,.
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 03:11:35 AM

the dev of alcurex just telling me that ambercoin will be add tomorrow
still download block right now,..
thanks to alcurex and thanks to me for the hard work  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
halibit
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 05:21:13 AM

Hello from alcurEX.
AmberCoin AMBER has been added in alcurEX.
https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/market?pair=AMBER_BTC
Welcome trading!
-halibit-

ALCUREX is an online cryptocurrency exchange registered in Finland.
Business ID: 2612007-8 FINLAND
AmberCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:18:59 AM

Hello from alcurEX.
AmberCoin AMBER has been added in alcurEX.
https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/market?pair=AMBER_BTC
Welcome trading!
-halibit-

ALCUREX is an online cryptocurrency exchange registered in Finland.
Business ID: 2612007-8 FINLAND

Thank you for adding an AMBERCOIN!
OP has been updated!

P.S. Special thanks to Mig-23  Wink

Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:32:14 AM

recently i contacted cryptsy
and here is their replies

'' Thank you for contacting us.

There is no guarantee any coin will be listed. We have added your coin to the vote list and as it climbs to the top it will catch the attention of our dev team who adds Coin Markets. If a coin is deemed suitable for market then one will be created at the pace of the development team.

so..i think we have to try to be the top position at the voting list
Jayfek

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 12:51:50 PM

I think at this point there is no or little difference, which exchanges list AMBER. Exchanges are places for fast selling mined coins, speculatively sell and buy coins that are on top, exchange all profit to BTC (fast!), then exchange BTC to USD/CNY/EUR, send it home and drink it.  Grin But AMBER, as company's share, is long term investment, profit comes with months and years, AMBERs are shares, not coins. These are 2 different things - AMBER is like trading on stock market with long positions, to get dividends and retain value, but simple cryptocoin/exchange pairs are mostly for fast trading, short positions, speculations, like financial market, money market.
Investors, traders and miners have seen this kind of coins before, backed by something, like MI*AScoin and others and they are learned their lessons... Today newcomer must work hard to earn trust. People who are taking long positions, don't rush to first train, they buy AMBER after first dividends (few), after second dividends (some more) and then keep coming. People who are taking long positions are important, because they have money. People who are taking long positions are important, because daytraders dont like AMBER - too little price fluctuations, too small possibility for speculations. Todays AMBER position is not a "something wrong" or "we need exchanges at any cost", it is normal.
I think there is very small possibility that AMBER team just runs away pockets full of BTC Smiley , there are tens to thousands times bigger possibilities to encounter some political, economical or financial (regulations etc) difficulties, so better spend exchange-rushing resources to lawyers, consultants and traditional marketing.
I like that AMBER team communications have been very correct, accurate and informative, this is essential for building reputation. I hope The Team retains this kind of communication style through wins and losses. Good luck with AMBER to everyone!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 286 »
  Print  

Jump to: