Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:47:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$  (Read 407534 times)
ZzzzeyeZzzz

Activity: 377
Merit: 108

ChessCoin 1.4

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 05:03:34 AM

Here is the answer from Cryptopia Support - Thanks all replies

-Update to ChessCoin 1.2 -protocolversion 60014 -Blocktime 5min/ 21000 transaction
-Transactions costs 0.0001/ unlimited. https://github.com/AKKPP?tab=repositories
Tournament https://lichess.org/team/chesscoin032
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:16:48 PM

My ambercoin wallet has many connections and syncs just fine all those people are on the wrong chain then ?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
OVRGRO

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:25:49 PM

Looking at the blocks linked, it looks like 500k in double spends caused by whatever issue.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 06:45:08 AM

My ambercoin wallet has many connections and syncs just fine all those people are on the wrong chain then ?

same.

i think perhaps c-cex themselves forked it?
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 01:09:54 AM

same.

It might be the case, as C-Cex typically stakes their coins. But the fact is - the chain indeed forked, with some strange things shown by block explorer...

... this space is not for rent ...
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 10:31:52 AM

same.

It might be the case, as C-Cex typically stakes their coins. But the fact is - the chain indeed forked, with some strange things shown by block explorer...

Only reason I traded on C-cex was Ambercoin allways thought it was a shady exchange with all the ICO's they do.

Is there any indication that a fix is coming ? Cant someone just sent them the Ips from the configs of the wallets that are working ?
I don't like that they are stuck in the exchange If I could at least withdraw them id be a lot happier.(not that I think much will happen with ambercoin But I don't want the Exchange to be holding my stuff.)

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
drays
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 09:00:28 PM

same.

Only reason I traded on C-cex was Ambercoin allways thought it was a shady exchange with all the ICO's they do.

Is there any indication that a fix is coming ? Cant someone just sent them the Ips from the configs of the wallets that are working ?
I don't like that they are stuck in the exchange If I could at least withdraw them id be a lot happier.(not that I think much will happen with ambercoin But I don't want the Exchange to be holding my stuff.)

It looks like this is not a simple issue with a regular fork. The network itself is running smooth now, I was able to download the whole blockchain from scratch and appeared on the same chain as the block explorer. So from the first glance the newtork is ok.

However there was an issue on the blockchain, which resulted in some strange balances. That issue is reflected on the official block explorer too. As I told above, I have opened a ticket with C-Cex, asking for a proof that chain is broken. They linked me to the following: https://www.blockexperts.com/amber/address/AMP7SP6iif59qHPiMo63BqKc8UTf7ZLgLu, and truly saying, I cannot explain what I see there ("Balance    -185440.84852750 AMBER", note the 'minus' sign)... As far as I understand, with healthy blockchain such things could not happen. Can anyone explain how those numbers could appear?

ZzzzeyeZzzz

ChessCoin 1.4

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 06:39:11 AM

same.

It looks like this is not a simple issue with a regular fork. The network itself is running smooth now, I was able to download the whole blockchain from scratch and appeared on the same chain as the block explorer. So from the first glance the newtork is ok.

However there was an issue on the blockchain, which resulted in some strange balances. That issue is reflected on the official block explorer too. As I told above, I have opened a ticket with C-Cex, asking for a proof that chain is broken. They linked me to the following: https://www.blockexperts.com/amber/address/AMP7SP6iif59qHPiMo63BqKc8UTf7ZLgLu, and truly saying, I cannot explain what I see there ("Balance    -185440.84852750 AMBER", note the 'minus' sign)... As far as I understand, with healthy blockchain such things could not happen. Can anyone explain how those numbers could appear?

AmberCoin has several times forks and back again on a mainblockchain - between the forks a transaction and then again on mainblockchain - now they have minus...
Best regards

-Update to ChessCoin 1.2 -protocolversion 60014 -Blocktime 5min/ 21000 transaction
-Transactions costs 0.0001/ unlimited. https://github.com/AKKPP?tab=repositories
drays
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 07:17:07 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2017, 11:38:58 PM by drays

same.

AmberCoin has several times forks and back again on a mainblockchain - between the forks a transaction and then again on mainblockchain - now they have minus...
Best regards

Still I don't understand. I have seen many coins which went on a fork, then returned to the single "main" blockchain, and they are working ok since, without any addresses having those strange negative balances.

Explorer is on the main blockchain, right? After the forks have resolved and a node returned to the main blockchain, it should forget (invalidate) all the transactions done on the fork, so only the transactions done on the main blockchain can be visible. So how the block explorer shows the negative balance? The main blockchain should be self-consistent, right? It cannot have addresses with negative balances.

ZzzzeyeZzzz

ChessCoin 1.4

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 08:32:03 PM

same.

Best regards

Still I don't understand. I have seen many coins which just on a fork, then returned to the single "main" blockchain, and they are working ok since, without any addresses having those strange negative balances.

Explorer is on the main blockchain, right? After the forks have resolved and a node returned to the main blockchain, it should forget (invalidate) all the transactions done on the fork, so only the transactions done on the main blockchain can be visible. So how the block explorer shows the negative balance? The main blockchain should be self-consistent, right? It cannot have addresses with negative balances.

+100 - this blockchain has been broken since XXX and all transations afterwards it are invalid - as ambercoin with this wallet started we had many forks - I have only read here and always controlled that the wallet was on the right chain - That showed then that the code Is badly written!

We can´t do anything and hope the Ambercoin buys a developer - then reprocess the blockchain before this has broken - a swap can not
be made because the company shares are on the blockchain  Huh

Best regards

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:23:08 AM

That showed then that the code Is badly written!

yes as badly written as all similar POS coins, or BTC for that matter which will all fork if similar happens.

this time ambercoin forked because c-cex in their wisdom turned on staking (after not having staking going), had large supply of ambercoin + plus large staking age.......and  Shocked
Jayfek

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:48:03 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2017, 03:04:42 PM by Jayfek

Blockexplorer https://www.blockexperts.com/amber is on the wrong chain, as it contains negative AMBER balance. See Drays link some posts ago.
AmberTrade server(s) are on the wrong chain too - open https://www.blockexperts.com/amber and click to "nodes" - blockexplorer sync's with AmberCoin mooo-s (AmberTrade server(s)). @ the moment only one mooo left as seen there.
Fork started from C-Cex according to Kelsey, so C-Cex is on the wrong chain with AmberTrade and Blockexperts.
If AmberTrade fired Dev, who can put this powerful Triade to the right chain?

Ed:
I think I am on the right chain with my 2 wallets from 2015. No visible errors, all amounts before fork in/out are right (after fork only staking).
Getblockcount = 1895720 @ exactly 15:20 UTC, all synced, staking, 26/27 peers connected both.
Seems like only C-Cex/AmberTrade/Blockexperts are on the wrong chain? Tongue

coinscoins68

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:07:44 PM

Blockexplorer https://www.blockexperts.com/amber is on the wrong chain, as it contains negative AMBER balance. See Drays link some posts ago.
AmberTrade server(s) are on the wrong chain too - open https://www.blockexperts.com/amber and click to "nodes" - blockexplorer sync's with AmberCoin mooo-s (AmberTrade server(s)). @ the moment only one mooo left as seen there.
Fork started from C-Cex according to Kelsey, so C-Cex is on the wrong chain with AmberTrade and Blockexperts.
If AmberTrade fired Dev, who can put this powerful Triade to the right chain?

Ed:
I think I am on the right chain with my 2 wallets from 2015. No visible errors, all amounts before fork in/out are right (after fork only staking).
Getblockcount = 1895720 @ exactly 15:20 UTC, all synced, staking, 26/27 peers connected both.
Seems like only C-Cex/AmberTrade/Blockexperts are on the wrong chain? Tongue

If you have 27 peers and only C-Cex/AmberTrade/Blockexperts are on the wrong chain they should go back to the right one quite fast or all your 27 peers should move to the C-Cex chain if it is stronger. I don't thing there could be 2 connected chains in parallel.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:11:17 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 08:41:40 PM by drays

BlockExperts explorer seems to be stuck on block 1895598 (4 days old). The chain itself is moving well though (block 1905742 already).

I have an impression all those issues and negative balances are purely explorer (and maybe C-Cex fork) problems. Not sure there is any issue with the chain itself. If I have time next few days (which is unlikely though Undecided), I will fire up a simple Iquidus explorer based on the current correct blockchain, which I loaded from the scratch. If it doesn't show any issues, the problem with BlockExperts would be confirmed.

EDIT: ok, I have went ahead and put the explorer up. Lets wait until it fills the database (it could take a while though, as the chain is very long..).

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:08:08 AM

BlockExperts explorer seems to be stuck on block 1895598 (4 days old). The chain itself is moving well though (block 1905742 already).

I have an impression all those issues and negative balances are purely explorer (and maybe C-Cex fork) problems. Not sure there is any issue with the chain itself. If I have time next few days (which is unlikely though Undecided), I will fire up a simple Iquidus explorer based on the current correct blockchain, which I loaded from the scratch. If it doesn't show any issues, the problem with BlockExperts would be confirmed.

EDIT: ok, I have went ahead and put the explorer up. Lets wait until it fills the database (it could take a while though, as the chain is very long..).

Any update on this ? (tnx for doing this and sharing btw;)

Any word on suntri ? doesn't seem to be anything legit , only this that still  puzzels me is the tweet.

https://twitter.com/AmberTradeLTD/with_replies

Only reason I can think of that they wanted people to put up some buy orders they could dump into that's the only thing that makes sense to me.

PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:35:09 PM

Any word on suntri ? doesn't seem to be anything legit , only this that still  puzzels me is the tweet.

Only reason I can think of that they wanted people to put up some buy orders they could dump into that's the only thing that makes sense to me.

i dont understand why they scam us with dividends but dont dumped the coins?
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:56:52 PM

i dont understand why they scam us with dividends but dont dumped the coins?

There was no buy support to dump into.
I really hope for everyone still here that they will actually do something but "The merge process is now still in progress and should be completed in the first quarter of 2017. "
" All details and roadmap of SUNTRI Group will be published after finishing of this process.
The holder of AmberCoins owns a part of the profits from the activities of one company – Amber Trade LTD. AmberCoins will be replaced with SUNTRI Tokens. The holders of SUNTRI Tokens will make profit from the work of investment fund and all companies of the group."

Suntri I still cant find anything about that company the First quarter has come and gone no word nothing.

drays
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:03:50 AM

I was extremely busy (on business trip now, with almost no time for anything else)... Just checked it, and explorer database is filling up very slowly... in fact it crashed due to the VPS running out of space Smiley - the Amber blockchain is huge, and the DB ate more than 6GB already.

It is here: http://45.32.207.94:3001/, but is somewhere on block 1.4M yet. Still about 500K blocks to go. I would expect it to become up-to-date in 2-3 days.

PumpMyCoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 01:15:16 AM

Dear AMBER Community,

Your Coin has been nominated to our official private members Election to choose the next coin to pump after 6 days
You can support your coin by participating in our private elections among other 3958 members from here

Private Elections https://goo.gl/d6vk2d

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump
www.PumpMycoin.com

PUMPDUMP
███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███
███
           ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████████████▄
   ▄███████████████████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███
███
{}{}
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 12:29:10 PM

Nice same spam into XX threads to attrackt more paying members I'm sure I'm gonna PASS on this one.

Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 »
  Print  

Jump to: