Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:21:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 286 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$  (Read 407524 times)
devega

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 04:22:18 PM

If I remember properly, it was said, that profits would be published till 20th after Q, and till 25th would be payment...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
binmon

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 04:57:49 PM

Please give some time to a completely new team.
You'll be glad with results.

Tomorrow should be some news.

Tomorrow.... tomorrow....wasn't there a song about that???

Come FLY with me!     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316737.0
Hoarding:    ◆ Amber ◆        ◆ DMD ◆        ◆ FLY ◆       🚀 XDE2 🚀
twn
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:03:17 PM

If I remember properly, it was said, that profits would be published till 20th after Q, and till 25th would be payment...
Yes you are right but they already miss that on q3 2015. So im not expecting anything on calendar.
bileq
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:23:37 PM

Please give some time to a completely new team.
You'll be glad with results.

Tomorrow should be some news.

Tomorrow.... tomorrow....wasn't there a song about that???

i watched that movie before Smiley and not finished with happy ending. there was only hopeless
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:50:48 PM

Yes you are right but they already miss that on q3 2015. So im not expecting anything on calendar.

Devs just Soooo busy making money for everyone that he doesn't have the time to post anything for his investors.

New team should Start with new community manager.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
davembg

Activity: 340
Merit: 251

Smell the glove.

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 12:08:41 AM

The silence is deafening...
Why put yourselves thru this again?
If the news is late, the news is BAD.
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:35:54 AM

very unfortunate if amber scamed us at the end

i was thinking maybe something happen with the company,but i just hope they willing to give some informations about this.

however all the schedule was late and they let us in uncertainty
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 03:04:16 PM

very unfortunate if amber scamed us at the end

i was thinking maybe something happen with the company,but i just hope they willing to give some informations about this.

however all the schedule was late and they let us in uncertainty

Not at the end, either it was a full on scam all along or its not a scam.
But they made things seem more rosy then they where that's for sure.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
devega

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:07:12 PM

This continous defiance of community makes me more and more frustrated...it's sad because it could've been really interesting coin...
davembg

Smell the glove.

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:00:51 PM

This continous defiance of community makes me more and more frustrated...it's sad because it could've been really interesting coin...
What do you mean "defiance of community"?
Please explain.
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 09:01:10 PM

If they would have been able to Deliver on the promises they made , Yes it could have been.

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 09:02:59 PM

Please explain.

Yes don't get it either defiance By ambercoin dev or are u saying we are complaining to much and we the community are the problem ?
If its the latter then clearly you havent been paying attention.

devega

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 10:43:42 PM

Please explain.
I mean that we are ignored. Sorry for my english...
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 12:23:16 AM

ambercoin have two community,online and offline community

wait the respons from offline community,if there is something bad news with the company i'm sure they will make an actions too

but however delays without information just make some investor worried and price stuck at the market

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:09:02 PM

Still nothing ? fgs.

AmberCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:28:08 PM

While we can see temporary lack of communication from the company's side in fact a lot of important decisions are being made.
I hope that this information will be useful for shareholders.

Most of you are interested in the situation with dividends.
Quarterly report has been done on time by the previous staff but is still not approved by new accountant.
Now full internal audit is in progress.
And as far as I know only after it is completed Q1 2015 results will be published and dividends will be paid.
What I know for sure is that company plans to pay dividends in BTC/$ .
Most likely this will happen after the appointment of new director that should happen in May.
So 2 things that should happen before dividends are internal audit and appointment of new director.

Also company worries about huge 10x difference between official shares price and price on the market.
That's why there is a decision to use a part of money from every share  sale (including offline) to buy own shares on the market.
This process will continue until the difference reduces to 10-20% or less
Value in % from every sale that will be used for that is now being discussed.

Aiming diversification company decides to develop its IT branch.
Having a lot of developments in the field of cryptoshares, dividends management and voting company decides to get a share in large fintech company.
Combined efforts will be focused on improving technology of cryptoshares and its preparation for replication.
(Official information about this will appear later Wink )

One more news:
Amber Trade will start an emission of own CryptoBonds with fixed yield starting from 2% monthly (24% per year) that will be paid out exactly in time.
With this financial instrument you'll be able to plan your income and company will get an opportunity to implement different kinds of its projects.

More detailed roadmap will be available later.

P.S.
It is not all news but the most important ones.
I hope PR will start to work better and in future I will have no need to inform our community in such way Wink

Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 12:11:14 AM

While we can see temporary lack of communication from the company's side in fact a lot of important decisions are being made.

Quarterly report has been done on time by the previous staff but is still not approved by new accountant.
And as far as I know only after it is completed Q1 2015 results will be published and dividends will be paid.
Most likely this will happen after the appointment of new director that should happen in May.
So 2 things that should happen before dividends are internal audit and appointment of new director.

Also company worries about huge 10x difference between official shares price and price on the market.
That's why there is a decision to use a part of money from every share  sale (including offline) to buy own shares on the market.

Having a lot of developments in the field of cryptoshares, dividends management and voting company decides to get a share in large fintech company.
Combined efforts will be focused on improving technology of cryptoshares and its preparation for replication.

One more news:
Amber Trade will start an emission of own CryptoBonds with fixed yield starting from 2% monthly (24% per year) that will be paid out exactly in time.
With this financial instrument you'll be able to plan your income and company will get an opportunity to implement different kinds of its projects.

P.S.
I hope PR will start to work better and in future I will have no need to inform our community in such way Wink

do you means Q1 2016 ?

CryptoBonds with fixed yield starting from 2% monthly (24% per year) i dont understand about this,what thats means
davembg

Smell the glove.

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 12:16:34 AM

One more news:

P.S.

So, May? awesome.....
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 12:52:44 AM

One more news:

P.S.

So, May? awesome.....
ya,.as the dev said the company Having a lot of developments and i think this is a good news for us as the shareholder

so ,now everythings was clear ,about delay of the announcements of dividends

@Davembg,.with all of this do you have plan to buy back your shares Grin
Slydrule

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 03:38:54 AM

One more news:

P.S.

Well, at face value, this all sounds like good news.  If the company is really going to do something about the difference in share pricing that is a very positive step.  But I am assuming the plan is to drive the market price up at least some to meet the "official price". 

I also think developing the IT branch is a good step. 

Then, these Cryptobonds you speak of.  This might be positive or it might be negative for the AMBER price.  We will need to see the details.  Those of us holding AMBER for some time now want incentives for the AMBER market price to increase.  Paying dividends with help with that, but if Cryptobonds compete with AMBER coins that is not a good thing for those of us holding coins in our wallets for the last few quarters.

Finally, I am going to assume dividends will slip and slip as they have in the past while we wait for an audit and a new director appointment.  I hope this other news is not a smokescreen for more delays in paying dividends.  Honestly, I really don;t care about the dividends but what I do care about is the company meeting its obligations.  Only when people have confidence that the company is legitimate when it comes to AMBER, will the price recover on the markets.
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 286 »
  Print  

Jump to: