Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:56:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People who knows Satoshi Nakamoto ?  (Read 3042 times)
Madness (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 05:35:47 PM

Hi,
First of all , this is an open discussion thread and I hope theymos or anyone else won't take this personally :p just trying to know what the community thinks about this.
So who are the people who do you think they know Satoshi Nakamoto face to face or only via Internet (like know him before the whole  Bitcoin project for years) .
If I  had to choose , then I would say  Sirius (As you can see he is a very very early adopter looking at his profile ID) and the same thing goes for  Theymos , I personally can't handle the fact that someone like Satoshi will give full access to domains & Administrations for just couple of random people that he knows on his forums .

What do you guys think ? or people that you think they know satoshi ..

~ Madness

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 05:42:04 PM

1. Hal Finney

2. Gavin Andersen/Bell

12345mm

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 05:44:17 PM

3. nobody at all because it's a totally made up name used by a group

Coinbase Is THE Place to Buy Your Bitcoins! https://coinbase.com/?r=528a0de17f383142df00040c&utm_campaign=user-referral&src=referral-link Sign Up For Cryptsy! Trade Alts! https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=15696
BTC:   1Mrr2cPbZc4nmV236AS31vdCP24J9TbJpo   LTC:   LV5UoExrVxU3ddrCKCMZ2Wx5odbkUf7JhT
I Like Free Magic Internet Money! Smiley My Cryptsy Trade Key: ad89bb4885a1f92eb7efd5db30412676673ded0e
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 05:44:32 PM

Hi,
First of all , this is an open discussion thread and I hope theymos or anyone else won't take this personally :p just trying to know what the community thinks about this.
So who are the people who do you think they know Satoshi Nakamoto face to face or only via Internet (like know him before the whole  Bitcoin project for years) .
If I  had to choose , then I would say  Sirius (As you can see he is a very very early adopter looking at his profile ID) and the same thing goes for  Theymos , I personally can't handle the fact that someone like Satoshi will give full access to domains & Administrations for just couple of random people that he knows on his forums .

What do you guys think ? or people that you think they know satoshi ..

~ Madness

I don't know , maybe you have right...  satoshi  "knew" ( not face-to-face) sirius for a long time before the project started.
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 05:45:23 PM

Maybe its right  Grin

Maybe they are close to him or some what like that

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
cozk

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 06:17:02 PM

I heard he likes free lunches.
vafelcz

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 06:21:54 PM

3. nobody at all because it's a totally made up name used by a group

you can't know this

>> XOTIKA.tv <<    Adult cam site powered by cryptocurrency
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
Tip hot girls online with your Bitcoin We accept Bitcoin, Dogecoin and many more
Krang

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 06:38:15 PM

It's likely nobody knows who he is even the admins of this forum. There's a good reason he's anonymous and was clearly careful about remaining that way. I think speculating about him is always fun, though.
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 06:53:55 PM

What if theymos/sirius is satoshi's alt account?  Mind blow.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
Madness (OP)

Activity: 644

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 07:03:15 PM

Theymos & Sirius Real names are given and known to public . so that will make Satoshi a group of people and not only one person ... and honestly I don't think he is that dumb to give his real idendity and think that people won't know that he is one of the staff members . so nah .. don't think so

~ Madness

CrackedLogic
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:06:39 PM

Theymos & Sirius Real names are given and known to public . so that will make Satoshi a group of people and not only one person ... and honestly I don't think he is that dumb to give his real idendity and think that people won't know that he is one of the staff members . so nah .. don't think so

~ Madness
Well, we're never ever going to now about what actually happened to him unless he(satoshi) steps forward and explains. Theymos bans everyone who doxx's him, which gives me a huge suspicion that he's affiliated with satoshi more than just being a forum administrator.

nachoig

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:14:37 PM

Why people wants to know who is Satoshi Nakamoto? Just to satatiate our stupid curiosity? It seems it's imposible to have a week in this forum without someone asking about Satoshi. In my opinion, the best way to thanks Satoshi for creating Bitcoin is allowing he/she/they to stay anonymous (and stopping to create shitcoins).
CrackedLogic
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:18:07 PM

Why people wants to know who is Satoshi Nakamoto? Just to satatiate our stupid curiosity? It seems it's imposible to have a week in this forum without someone asking about Satoshi. In my opinion, the best way to thanks Satoshi for creating Bitcoin is allowing he/she/they to stay anonymous.

Curiousity is the only way humans survive. Curiosity drives us.

nachoig

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:22:15 PM

Why people wants to know who is Satoshi Nakamoto? Just to satatiate our stupid curiosity? It seems it's imposible to have a week in this forum without someone asking about Satoshi. In my opinion, the best way to thanks Satoshi for creating Bitcoin is allowing he/she/they to stay anonymous.

Yes, but this is an useless curiosity. Discovering who is Satoshi will improve the science? Will stop the death of children in Africa? Will stop wars? Will develop the economy?
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:23:21 PM

Yes, but this is an useless curiosity. Discovering who is Satoshi will improve the science? Will stop the death of children in Africa? Will stop wars?

Will stop his curiosity (for sure).
CrackedLogic
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:28:46 PM

Yes, but this is an useless curiosity. Discovering who is Satoshi will improve the science? Will stop the death of children in Africa? Will stop wars? Will develop the economy?

I agree it is useless, but it's always nice to know the answer. It gives you the best feel satisfaction, please tell me you have felt that before.

oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:30:53 PM

1. Hal Finney

2. Gavin Andersen/Bell
is it even confirmed that they knew him irl?
even pictures of him?

I dont think so, it was only a nickname.
nachoig

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:35:15 PM

I agree it is useless, but it's always nice to know the answer. It gives you the best feel satisfaction, please tell me you have felt that before.

A popular proverb curisoity in my country says that curiosity kills the cats.  Smiley
CrackedLogic
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:38:02 PM

A popular proverb curisoity in my country says that curiosity kills the cats.  Smiley

Well I don't see any harm if I as an individual find out his identity, I'm not going to do anything. But that's a very good point raised.

Billbags

Activity: 280

Brainwashed this way

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:48:17 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2015, 11:15:24 PM by Billbags

He will remain anonymous. It was designed that way a long time ago..........

Satoshi was anonymous for a reason:

Tim May quote: “Anyone contemplating building such a system, or entity, or cybercorporation, should think long and hard about the wisdom of ever having an identifiable nexus of attack. Money must be collected in untraceable ways. This is what I meant about it being time to rethink the theory of the corporation.”

"Where once a corporation existed to both protect the rights of shareholders (against lawsuits and partners having to pay for losses) and to enable the group participation of many workers, corporations for the things Cypherpunks think are interesting is just a bad idea. And given the growing trend toward trying to prosecute the V.P of Yahoo-Europe because some bit of Nazi history was sold to some German citizen, etc., corporations are becoming a liability in cyberspace”.

"The answer is to vanish into cyberspace. Not an easy task, maybe, given the state of today’s tools, but the long term trend".

*Ray Dillenger (Bear) quote: “Look, (Satoshi) was a construction made explicitly for the purpose of launching Bitcoin……That purpose is fulfilled.  The person who created (Satoshi) has no further need for him.  Thus ends the story”.

NOTE: When you research where he could have came from, you find the hidden history and knowledge that really explains The Bitcoin Revolution....that's what the search is really all about......

The best thread I've seen on this subject:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890233.msg10321992#msg10321992

Listen: meat beat manifesto ~ Edge of no control (pt.1)
Read:"He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past." ~ George Orwell
Think: http://unenumerated.blogspot.com/2014/12/the-dawn-of-trustworthy-computing.html
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: