Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:30:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy ANYTHING from AMAZON with BITCOIN at a 15% DISCOUNT  (Read 49836 times)
virtapayseller666

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 05:22:21 PM

I'm interested in getting something else, PM me if you're still up.
or add me in Skype : smallstratos

I am sorry but I do not use Skype... I use ICQ or Jabber...Send me a PM and we'll take it from there

yo use facebook or gmail ?

can we talk

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
amazon4u (OP)

Activity: 350

Selling Stuff 20% OFF ! See my signature

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 05:26:13 PM

I'm interested in getting something else, PM me if you're still up.
or add me in Skype : smallstratos

I am sorry but I do not use Skype... I use ICQ or Jabber...Send me a PM and we'll take it from there

yo use facebook or gmail ?

can we talk

of course I do...I have sent you a PM

dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 07:03:46 PM

So.... anyone have any idea how he's achieving 25%? Honestly the only way I can think of getting a discount this large is that he's ordering on stolen credit cards. And that's not an accusation, that's just a .... how is this possible.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 07:10:18 PM

So.... anyone have any idea how he's achieving 25%? Honestly the only way I can think of getting a discount this large is that he's ordering on stolen credit cards. And that's not an accusation, that's just a .... how is this possible.
He could be using social engineering to be getting refunds/partial refunds. Not the same crime but still a crime and probably more unethical.

This is also speculation however there is not a realistic way he can get such a large discount without breaking the law.
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 07:30:29 PM

He could be using social engineering to be getting refunds/partial refunds. Not the same crime but still a crime and probably more unethical.

This is also speculation however there is not a realistic way he can get such a large discount without breaking the law.

That's what I was thinking. A few % then he's using an efficient voucher something something, 5% then likely adding in affiliates disruption, but 25%.... If someone was getting a 30% discount, they'd be offering 5-10% off not 25%. 25% just sounds like they're getting 100% off.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 07:37:46 PM

That's what I was thinking. A few % then he's using an efficient voucher something something, 5% then likely adding in affiliates disruption, but 25%.... If someone was getting a 30% discount, they'd be offering 5-10% off not 25%. 25% just sounds like they're getting 100% off.
Well anyone offing this large of a discount that is not available to the public is somehow laundering money. There has been a lot of this pop up recently
blablaace

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 07:38:47 PM

Well anyone offing this large of a discount that is not available to the public is somehow laundering money. There has been a lot of this pop up recently
Only 2 of them..One closed after few days, and this one is still going on.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 07:43:02 PM

Only 2 of them..One closed after few days, and this one is still going on.
There was another Amazon one that theymos deleted but there are several Starbucks sellers around
amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 07:56:38 PM

I'm only doing what these guys are doing and I am buying in in bulk :

http://www.abcgiftcards.com/store/sell-your-cards/?affiliates_id=granny&zenid=u4uao7j27ud4iejgvh4bqvdst0#oid=1006_2

http://junkcard.com/Calc.php?ref=gcg&#oid=1001_1

http://monstergiftcard.com/index.php?_node=sellCardInfo&ID=731&is_mgc=1

Are all these websites  scams in your opinion ? ....look'em up , you could do that you know...

I am tired at people throwing dirt at my thread just because they don't understand how it works.

I know it's pointless to say this but here it goes AGAIN : NONE OF THE ORDERS ARE MADE WITH CREDIT CARDS !!! ALL ARE PAID WITH GIFTCARDS !!!

amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 07:59:46 PM

There has been a lot of this pop up recently

Yeah,  a lot of this pop-up up recently...yet I am the ONLY one doing it ....You definitely have a different perspective on the "a lot"

okthen

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 08:05:57 PM

@amazon4u, how will you send the international deliveries? I mean, what do you fill in, "gift", "purchase"? That hugely influences the duties and tax one has to pay.

If you visit Amazon.com you will notice that some items have the "gift option" . I just check that "gift" box and the seller will hide the price tags of your merchandise and it will make it look like a "gift". I can also write a message that sounds like : "Happy Birthday Your Name" and  I am pretty sure you will not have any problems at the customs.

The Amazon Seller will mark your package as a "gift".

Basically I just check the box "send it as gift" and Amazon does all the work for me.

This is the best way to check if a vendor ships to your location and has the "send it as a gift" option available:

1. You register for an Amazon.com account using a random US address (take one from google etc)

2. You go to your account > My address book > Add a new address

3. You make that new address in Philippines/Germany etc the default shipping address

4. You go searching on Amazon.com for items you like, and under each item a message will appear : The seller does ship or doesn't ship to Germany/Philippines/etc

Some items will have the "gift options available", some will not. You will need to choose the ones that can be sent as a gift. It's no rocket science , it's just 5 minutes of your time.

Ok, thanks for your answer, I will check that.
Great to see you've done your research! Will contact if I make up my mind about a purchase.
amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 08:36:06 PM

UPDATE : I am now an AMAZON PRIME member, and that means FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING for all my US customers

There are other advantages for ordering as a PRIME member the full list you will find bellow :

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200444160

Hellsgremlin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 08:52:55 PM

Good Idea,   I know how to do this a Legal way Using Affiliate Sharing platforms that pay users cash back I get 28% Off everything i order from amazon because i also have a Amazon Rewards Card Smiley

Which is probably exactly what he is doing Earning 3% off the sale.  These affiliate service aren't really that secret its knowing which to use and how to properly apply them.
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 09:07:25 PM

I ordered about a little over a $100 item and he paid for it and had it shipped to me. OP gave me tracking when it was shipped and I paid once the package was received. Very friendly and nice. Will continue to do business!
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 09:22:38 PM

UPDATE : I am now an AMAZON PRIME member, and that means FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING for all my US customers

There are other advantages for ordering as a PRIME member the full list you will find bellow :

UPDATE: now also infringing on Amazon Prime's T&Cs by drop shipping.

plasma1010

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 09:23:30 PM

and why purse.io is offering 20% discount is they are also doing same work like you

Do you have literally any information to back up that statement ?

Can we ban people for not actually reading threads and just posting ?

Send me BTC if you enjoyed this post | 1LtTpCqbaXj548Pxvdy2VrE8JNa3zkcL3A
amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 09:25:48 PM

UPDATE: now also infringing on Amazon Prime's T&Cs by drop shipping.

Aren't you fun at parties ?!

amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 09:29:47 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2015, 11:22:02 PM by amazon4u

and why purse.io is offering 20% discount is they are also doing same work like you

Do you have literally any information to back up that statement ?

Is this question addressed to me ?  Anybody who used purse.io just once in his lifetime knows that you can get some items with even 30-40% OFF the Amazon listing price....however there are limitations : levels, spending limit etc....while here, there are none ....

I never thought that my add would cause such a stir on Bitcointalk... people here are supposed to be Bitcoin tech geeks (I know I'm one of them) yet I am surprised most of them never heard of purse.io or brawker...And Purse is quite a large company based in San Francisco that has been making headline news for months now...some people just live in dark I guess...and you're right, they don't read anything written a page before them....

They are just on auto-pilot posting....posting what they know on random topics... and they know very little....like I said before : ignorance is bliss

Mist

Activity: 434

:)

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 11:15:20 PM

I may need some thing from amazon, this will come in handy later.
amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 11:19:59 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2015, 11:42:45 PM by amazon4u

I may need some thing from amazon, this will come in handy later.

What do you need ? I am going offline in a couple of minutes so if you've decided on anything please let me know....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: