Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:50:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy ANYTHING from AMAZON with BITCOIN at a 15% DISCOUNT  (Read 49836 times)
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 01:05:49 PM

I will purchase from Amazon any items bellow $500 USD for trusted/old forum members like Moderators etc. without any guarantee that they will pay me back after they receive their goods. I honestly believe that this is a fair trial that will speak a lot about my reputation and theirs

Nice offer, but this says nothing about your own reputation. You drop shipping the items first to someone reputable is a very small risk, knowing that you'll get paid eventually.

You're ridding someone else's reputation, claiming it as your own. Lets not confuse a good offer with established trade history.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
amazon4u (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Selling Stuff 20% OFF ! See my signature

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:19:01 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2015, 02:58:05 PM by amazon4u

Other than the paranoid scenarios you invent, you have no proof whatsoever... I certainly don't envy you and your mentality, you're trapped into a "i know everything bubble" and when someone challenges you in an open discussion you play the victim role....like why you insult my assumptions ?

Well, your assumptions suck...you have no proofs whatsoever and you come here and accuse people of things they never did...That's your resume and that's what you like to do...

You're using the argument that because no one has been scammed yet, means there's no possible way it can ever happen. Yup, NO CHANCE that fraud is involved in obtaining these GCs, and it's not possible for you to scam, right? This is like saying a brand new account wanting to buy BTC with paypal, won't ever file a chargeback because he has not done it yet, and we don't have proof he will do it. Anyone that thinks so, must lack all logic and a complete idiot.

I'll just point out the hard facts, the users can come to their own conclusion:

1) Your account was registered 2 weeks ago, first post selling Amazon GC or dropshipped items
2) Amazon GC's has one of the highest scam rates historically
3) Deep discounts
4) Bribing for positive trust and feedback

Yup, not suspicious at all. Amazon does not directly sell GCs at over 25% discounts. When you get mass amounts for even cheaper than that, there is a high chance some sort of laundering is going on. If these are legit, it's easy to prove. Why don't you show some sort of invoice or proof?

I don't care one bit about what you consider suspicious...You have very different meanings for a lot of words so....

Have you heard of purse.io or brawker.com ? How is my service any different ? Are they suspicious as well to you....here are some press releases :

http://www.coindesk.com/purse-io-can-shave-25-bitcoin-buyers-amazon-bills/

http://www.coindesk.com/purse-io-closes-300k-funding-expand-amazon-discount-service/

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/14040/brawker-cyril-houri/

I'll just point out the hard facts, the users can come to their own conclusion:

1) Your account was registered 2 weeks ago, first post selling Amazon GC or dropshipped items

Again the : My username is older than yours

2) Amazon GC's has one of the highest scam rates historically

Proof ? Highest scam rates historically ...please show me a fraud top where Amazon is included

3) Deep discounts

I offer the same discounts that reputable companies like Brawker and Purse are doing.

4) Bribing for positive trust and feedback

Here comes your paranoia again...Where is that bribe ? Proof ?

You have no proofs, all you do is accuse....you should talk to somebody specialized about this...I am not kidding

amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:22:19 PM

I will purchase from Amazon any items bellow $500 USD for trusted/old forum members like Moderators etc. without any guarantee that they will pay me back after they receive their goods. I honestly believe that this is a fair trial that will speak a lot about my reputation and theirs

Nice offer, but this says nothing about your own reputation. You drop shipping the items first to someone reputable is a very small risk, knowing that you'll get paid eventually.

You're ridding someone else's reputation, claiming it as your own. Lets not confuse a good offer with established trade history.

If you are half the man you claim to be, I should expect an apology from you in a year from now, when you will realize that my service is indeed legitimate and no different than purse.io or brawker.com

plasma1010

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:48:52 PM

NM

Send me BTC if you enjoyed this post | 1LtTpCqbaXj548Pxvdy2VrE8JNa3zkcL3A
Weed!

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM

Hello any chance to send some items worldwide with 75% disccount ?
amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:43:23 PM

All I have to say is "lol"

"Weed!" send my regards to your dealer....his goods must be "top shelf"

Weed!

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:57:13 PM

Thanks for the PM actually looks like is hitting me hard I will point that to my dealer.

So it is 25% off Worlwide too ?
amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:05:56 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2015, 09:17:48 PM by amazon4u

All I have to say is "lol"

"Weed!" send my regards to your dealer....his goods must be "top shelf"

Its like you recive the goods and send them via USPS free to my country that can't happen ? what's the cheapest service worlwide they offer? I'm actually needing to  buy some sodium and led lamps for my indoor  Roll Eyes

Okay...I get it now....you're the dealer, my bad ...I shouldn't remind you of the first rule of business than, but here it goes :

"Don't get high on your own supply !"

You should see Requiem for a Dream , it's actually a decent movie to say the least...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0180093/

That being said, I have no idea what's the cheapest shipping method to your country since I have no idea where you live...

amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:17:50 PM

Given that the item hasn't even shipped and only 1 in stock (means it could be anywhere in US) I highly doubt this is gonna make it to me by tomorrow as guaranteed by Amazon Prime...I'm looking forward to this purchase putting this "2 day guarantee" to the test! We shall see!

You were right...their 2 day shipping guarantee is worthless...however it does look like your package is getting delivered today as USPS says your item is at their carrier facility in your home town...

On Time
Expected Delivery Day:   Thursday, February 26, 2015

BitcoinDistributor

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:20:20 PM

Given that the item hasn't even shipped and only 1 in stock (means it could be anywhere in US) I highly doubt this is gonna make it to me by tomorrow as guaranteed by Amazon Prime...I'm looking forward to this purchase putting this "2 day guarantee" to the test! We shall see!

You were right...their 2 day shipping guarantee is worthless...however it does look like your package is getting delivered today as USPS says your item is at their carrier facility in your home town...

On Time
Mail for the day has already been rec'd so its probably going to be delivered tomorrow, Thursday, as it says. 2 day guarantee...ha, this one is gonna take 4 days.

By the way - question. Does your offer extend to merchants that sell THROUGH amazon or must every order be sold/fulfilled by Amazon themselves?

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 05:02:44 PM

On Time
Mail for the day has already been rec'd so its probably going to be delivered tomorrow, Thursday, as it says. 2 day guarantee...ha, this one is gonna take 4 days.

By the way - question. Does your offer extend to merchants that sell THROUGH amazon or must every order be sold/fulfilled by Amazon themselves?

Hey there,

My offer extends to all merchants selling on www.amazon.com not just the items sold by Amazon. Basically I can buy anything from www.amazon.com

virtapayseller666

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 05:39:04 PM

On Time

Hey there,

My offer extends to all merchants selling on www.amazon.com not just the items sold by Amazon. Basically I can buy anything from www.amazon.com

can u order any item on amazon.com  with 25% discount if i want to ask what is your profit in this orders

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
Orangina

Activity: 309

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 05:53:13 PM

I would like to try it , but it's free shipping for usa only
Good Luck for everyone !
amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 08:09:46 PM

I would like to try it , but it's free shipping for usa only
Good Luck for everyone !

drop me a PM with what you want....If you reside abroad and you intend to make a large order I would consider waiving your shipping fee.....

Skyenet

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 08:51:30 PM

In order to eliminate any CREDIT CARD FRAUD SUSPICIONS I would like to specify that : ALL MY ORDERS ARE PAID WITH GIFT CARDS !!!

Gift Cards = Cardable = Credit Card Fraud
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 08:57:15 PM

In order to eliminate any CREDIT CARD FRAUD SUSPICIONS I would like to specify that : ALL MY ORDERS ARE PAID WITH GIFT CARDS !!!

So this whole thread is a scam? Is anyone here used this service and received requested products? I really want a service like that for my PC hardware...
amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 09:03:39 PM

So this whole thread is a scam? Is anyone here used this service and received requested products? I really want a service like that for my PC hardware...

If you check my feedback or this thread with 13 pages of replies, you will see that plenty of people have tested my services already...and no... there is no credit card scam as there are no credit cards used when ordering....

amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 09:04:48 PM

I see that you are quick to post, but not very quick to read (slow reader ?) ...anyways, can you please troll someplace else ? Thank you

Skyenet

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 09:33:55 PM

I am not saying this thread is a scam. He may have made sales to users and it worked well.
What I am pointing out is he claims these are not credit card frauds and they are obtained via Gift Cards.

Truth is he is honey-dicking everyone with that post and lying. It still can be fraud as Gift cards are easily cardable...its actually easier to card gift cards then amazon payments directly. I will be making a whole thread explaining to everyone about it.

Anybody who is selling something 10%+ off is obtained via blackhat methods no matter how hard they try to justify it.
amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 09:46:01 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2015, 10:24:37 PM by amazon4u

I am not saying this thread is a scam. He may have made sales to users and it worked well.
What I am pointing out is he claims these are not credit card frauds and they are obtained via Gift Cards.

Truth is he is honey-dicking everyone with that post and lying. It still can be fraud as Gift cards are easily cardable...its actually easier to card gift cards then amazon payments directly. I will be making a whole thread explaining to everyone about it.

Anybody who is selling something 10%+ off is obtained via blackhat methods no matter how hard they try to justify it.

Truth is he is honey-dicking everyone with that post and lying. It still can be fraud as Gift cards are easily cardable...its actually easier to card gift cards then amazon payments directly

lying, honey-what ??  What about proofs ? What proofs do you have other than dementia ? Thank you

its actually easier to card gift cards then amazon payments directly. I will be making a whole thread explaining to everyone about it.

Please do and make a fool of yourself...now please troll away...troll away Haploid...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: