Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 12:47:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy ANYTHING from AMAZON with BITCOIN at a 15% DISCOUNT  (Read 49836 times)
amazon4u (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Selling Stuff 20% OFF ! See my signature

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 10:23:23 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2015, 01:26:34 AM by amazon4u

Can someone tell me the difference between using the op or purse?

Because I`m debating who to go with, and I`m leaning more onto this discount then anything else and if its a less hassle. I need to buy a pair of headphones thats like $200ish dollars so the discount does help. But purse offers similar?

Purse.io: A company that matches bitcoin buyers with people that want to buy stuff from Amazon with BTC at a discount. Purse.io is legitimate, though some of the bitcoin buyers may not be. I use purse.io a lot and I have never had a problem, yet.

Amazon4u: He seems reliable, but take note that he appears to have several sockpuppet accounts posting here claiming to send him $1000's with no escrow in order to make real people feel comfortable doing the same thing. He has never divulged how he can buy $2000 gift cards at huge discounts, possibly because he doesn't want people to compete with him or go around him, or because he is obtaining them illegally.

You are correct...a lot of assumptions can be made, just like on any of the buyers on purse.io...however in all modesty, I should point out that I do  have 60+  trades on Bitcointalk alone... all with 100% positive feedback... I am also a VIP member on Purse.io , since you mentioned it Roll Eyes

He seems reliable, but take note that he appears to have several sockpuppet accounts posting here claiming to send him $1000's with no escrow in order to make real people feel comfortable doing the same thing

This however is not true...I do not  own any other accounts other than Amazon4u...If naysayers would use logic for 1 millisecond they would understand that it's no point for me to play hide and seek with you and avoid the Escrow services since YOU are paying the ESCROW FEES Smiley ...I sold lots and lots of gift cards by Escrow (Devthedev, DebitMe etc), and that can be easily verified by asking the Escrows.... I also sold lots of Gift cards without Escrow and some of the buyers(at my request) posted the payment links as proof...I am not sure why this seems so unbelievable to some...

What I think is correct, but it's just an assumption again, is that many of the OLD users here, are using ALT accounts to purchase from me...maybe they wanna be safe and people (me included) not to associate their normal Bitcointalk user to their real delivery address and orders...that's fine by me, I respect their privacy and everybody is free to do as he chooses

amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 10:54:07 PM

Can someone tell me the difference between using the op or purse?

Because I`m debating who to go with, and I`m leaning more onto this discount then anything else and if its a less hassle. I need to buy a pair of headphones thats like $200ish dollars so the discount does help. But purse offers similar?

There is a small difference...on purse.io you have to wait for someone to accept your order and complete it (that could take time you know), here I do it as soon as you send the funds...

5w00p

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:32:05 PM

Yeah, I used purse for an order of less than $30 and I got only 11% off. I didn't push the discount too high, as I wanted the order to get accepted pretty quickly.

Your 25% discount with instant acceptance is nice. If I have an order for $100+ I will likely hit ya up.
Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:38:44 PM

amazon4u would you be able to accept and do trades via purse.io?
amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:23:27 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2015, 03:04:59 PM by amazon4u

amazon4u would you be able to accept and do trades via purse.io?

I do that daily, but I usually "hunt" for good prices ~ 15% ...purse.io gives me the advantage of picking which order to fulfill....like I said if you decide on a gift card let me know...by the way, for other people interested in selling/buying on purse.io, you can now sell your amazon gift cards directly to purse.io...I tried their new service, you give me them the Amazon code today and u get the BTC next day..it works great but sometimes the price they offer sucks....

amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:27:33 AM

Yeah, I used purse for an order of less than $30 and I got only 11% off. I didn't push the discount too high, as I wanted the order to get accepted pretty quickly.

Your 25% discount with instant acceptance is nice. If I have an order for $100+ I will likely hit ya up.

Let me know if you decide on something...cheers

nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 05:29:46 AM

Bought $2000 worth of amazon gift cards. So far, so good.

Legit seller.

amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 12:49:20 PM

Bought $2000 worth of amazon gift cards. So far, so good.

Legit seller.

thanks for your review

amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:04:13 PM

Clownspider, the owner of the stolen card can contact amazon and in this case they will cancel your code and close your account. No one here has complain his card was reject or his account is blacklist.

I'm understand your caution but in the fact it's impossible.

You are a new user.
Defending a scammer.
And you claim that the act is IMPOSSIBLE?

What magic are you speaking of that makes it IMPOSSIBLE for the OP to use stolen credit cards?
Would the card owner know it was amazon?  Maybe if the card was used to buy a gift card.
Perhaps it was used on paypal to purchase items on eBay and amazon has nothing to do with it.
Perhaps the victims have no idea if the transactions are divided among many and too small for them to notice $50 each.
Perhaps the victims have not noticed yet.
Perhaps the victims HAVE NOTICED and have begun the process of dealing with the bank.
The victim cannot know who used their card, or what Amazon account is involved.
Only Amazon can trace the order, and they will not give that information to the victim.
It is the Victims bank that must have a fraud department work with Amazon.
Then what is amazon going to do for an order that was already delivered?

OP,  How am I illiterate if I am using written language to communicate with you?
The fact that you have lied about Amazon giftcards being magically IMMUNE to chargebacks, and called me illiterate are proof that you are a hostile criminal.  I never said anything about chargebacks.  So if that is what you are doing, or if that is a decoy, it is still clear to others that you are NOT getting 25% off on unlimited amounts of giftcards.

Someone is losing 25%, and Amazon would not give away 25% to you.
You are stealing 25% from someone.

This is basic fraud.

LOL  Grin  Grin  Grin

Look at what this retard did in his thirst for vengeance about an hour ago on Reddit :

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/32xfc2/obvious_stolen_credit_card_fraud_on_bitcointalk/

He didn't find many allies here to bash my name so he took the time to do it on Reddit with people that never tried my service ....

Well, like others have said :

There is no such thing as bad publicity, so Clown please post this on all the high traffic boards you can find...Thank you for being stupid enough to promote by business for free Smiley

loki0505

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:11:08 PM

Clownspider, the owner of the stolen card can contact amazon and in this case they will cancel your code and close your account. No one here has complain his card was reject or his account is blacklist.

You are a new user.
Defending a scammer.

What magic are you speaking of that makes it IMPOSSIBLE for the OP to use stolen credit cards?
Would the card owner know it was amazon?  Maybe if the card was used to buy a gift card.
Perhaps it was used on paypal to purchase items on eBay and amazon has nothing to do with it.
Perhaps the victims have no idea if the transactions are divided among many and too small for them to notice $50 each.
Perhaps the victims HAVE NOTICED and have begun the process of dealing with the bank.
Only Amazon can trace the order, and they will not give that information to the victim.

OP,  How am I illiterate if I am using written language to communicate with you?
The fact that you have lied about Amazon giftcards being magically IMMUNE to chargebacks, and called me illiterate are proof that you are a hostile criminal.  I never said anything about chargebacks.  So if that is what you are doing, or if that is a decoy, it is still clear to others that you are NOT getting 25% off on unlimited amounts of giftcards.

This is basic fraud.

LOL  Grin  Grin  Grin

Look at what this retard did in his thirst for vengeance about an hour ago on Reddit :

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/32xfc2/obvious_stolen_credit_card_fraud_on_bitcointalk/

He didn't find many allies here to bash my name so he took the time to do it on Reddit with people that never tried my service ....

There is no such thing as bad publicity, so Clown please post this on all the high traffic boards you can find...Thank you for being stupid enough to promote by business for free Smiley

God damn ClownSpider, why the hate?  Worry about yourself you prick!!  Let this man live and do what he needs to do.  Go tell/rat on your local "bad person" in your city and stop knocking this mans hustle.  He (amazon4u) is hooking up others here so just STFU!  When my buddy worked at Best Buy, he hooked me up with his 20% discount on my PS4....did I rat him out or "TELL" on him???  NO, because this is a hookup.  How about peeps that work at Chipotle or McDonalds getting 50% off food??  Do you worry about that too?? Because if you do...you are a LOSER.  Live life my man, and STOP worrying about what others wanna do w/their MONEY
amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:32:05 PM

You are a new user.
Defending a scammer.

This is basic fraud.

LOL  Grin  Grin  Grin

God damn ClownSpider, why the hate?  Worry about yourself you prick!!  Let this man live and do what he needs to do.  Go tell/rat on your local "bad person" in your city and stop knocking this mans hustle.  He (amazon4u) is hooking up others here so just STFU!  When my buddy worked at Best Buy, he hooked me up with his 20% discount on my PS4....did I rat him out or "TELL" on him???  NO, because this is a hookup.  How about peeps that work at Chipotle or McDonalds getting 50% off food??  Do you worry about that too?? Because if you do...you are a LOSER.  Live life my man, and STOP worrying about what others wanna do w/their MONEY

Mmmm....why the hate ?? good one...but I think only rappers have an answer to that : "haters gonna hate"

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/haters-gonna-hate

ClownSpider

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:35:35 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2015, 09:46:22 PM by ClownSpider

You are a new user.
Defending a scammer.

This is basic fraud.

LOL  Grin  Grin  Grin

God damn ClownSpider, why the hate?  Worry about yourself you prick!!  Let this man live and do what he needs to do.  Go tell/rat on your local "bad person" in your city and stop knocking this mans hustle.  He (amazon4u) is hooking up others here so just STFU!  When my buddy worked at Best Buy, he hooked me up with his 20% discount on my PS4....did I rat him out or "TELL" on him???  NO, because this is a hookup.  How about peeps that work at Chipotle or McDonalds getting 50% off food??  Do you worry about that too?? Because if you do...you are a LOSER.  Live life my man, and STOP worrying about what others wanna do w/their MONEY

I did not post that reddit article, but I agree with it.
Only an idiot would think that someone can legally get 25% off Amazon gift cards endlessly.

Also it is clear that loki0505 is an alternate account of Amazon4u.  The claim that Amazon4u has no other account on bitcoin talk is another transparent lie.

My name is not ProudBitcoiner, and I will support ProudBitcoiner for calling you out.  Even though he plagiarized me.
I look forward to when your scam falls apart and police begin questioning the people who received your goods purchased with stolen credit cards.

Why am I pointing out your fraud?
Because you are a criminal, and you were rude to me.
ClownSpider

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:37:23 PM

How many fake newb accounts do you have?
Joebrann

Activity: 395

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:51:58 PM

What is your limit with purchasing on amazon still 500?
amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:59:10 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2015, 10:09:29 PM by amazon4u

You are a new user.
Defending a scammer.

This is basic fraud.

LOL  Grin  Grin  Grin

Only an idiot would think that someone can legally get 25% off Amazon gift cards endlessly.

Also it is clear that loki0505 is an alternate account of Amazon4u.  The claim that Amazon4u has no other account on bitcoin talk is another transparent lie.

My name is not ProudBitcoiner, and I will support ProudBitcoiner for calling you out.  Even though he plagiarized me.
I look forward to when your scam falls apart and police begin questioning the people who received your goods purchased with stolen credit cards.

Why am I pointing out your fraud?
Because you are a criminal, and you were rude to me.

You are by far the worst liar I've met...

http://imgur.com/UJ6MjeS

Lazy anyone ?

http://imgur.com/MckM6vg

Sherlock, since you told me that you like this "nickname" instead of Clown or whatever.... in all honesty I have to tell you this :

My dog is smarter than you man.

Anyways, keep up the good work....I like free publicity, you're more than welcomed to post your thoughts here and on other HIGH TRAFFIC BOARDS like Reddit or maybe facebook ?! What do you say ? Spread your "investigation" on other social networks , people would love to hear what  you have to say...

amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 10:05:18 PM

How many fake newb accounts do you have?

I own Bitcointalk, didn't you know ? or else how can you explain all the Legendary/Hero/Escrow members posting their reviews  ? I own your account too, you're not even typing your own messages, I do...it's an inside battle of mine, you're not even participating in this conversation.....I like to accuse myself of things I never did...pretty much like Yin and Yang, you know ?  I still have to work on my Yang it seems, my dog seems to be better than me...

amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 10:07:21 PM

What is your limit with purchasing on amazon still 500?

I have no $500 limit...you can buy anything you want on Amazon.com as long as you pay for it and the Escrow fees...cheers

lamborghinimercy

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 10:47:13 PM

So I can get a $500 agc for $125?
amazon4u (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:08:23 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2015, 11:21:46 PM by amazon4u

I am not very good at math either, but 25% off $500 I think is $375...anyways I have only large amazon codes left ($2000 each)...for the sake of the discussion if you are interested, the price would be $1500 in btc at btc-e exchange rates

lamborghinimercy

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:26:38 PM

I am not very good at math either, but 25% off $500 I think is $375...anyways I have only large amazon codes left ($2000 each)...for the sake of the discussion if you are interested, the price would be $1500 in btc at btc-e exchange rates

lol..yea forgot to subtract the 125 from 500
2K is steep now for me but I may buy some items from you
Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: