Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:18:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SUP] Supcoin, PLUCK algorithm, Just Launched, Mine Now!  (Read 62186 times)
luckykitty

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 03:46:05 AM

coin is dying...  from 0.0085  BTC to 60 k  Huh

Altcoins are dead. Anyone who mines dumps immediately to get a return on their investment. People holding have no chance.
People said the same thing for GEO, but it has been pumped from 2k to 30k.
earlz (OP)

Activity: 439
Merit: 250

mmmmmm

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 03:55:14 AM

Supcoin v1.0.1 is now released! This is a very minor bug fix update and is 100% not mandatory.

Updated links are in the OP.

Changes:

1. Fixed Windows installer to use Supcoin graphics and have Supcoin copyright notices
2. Fixed Copyright notices to display both Bitcoin and Supcoin
3. Added a checkpoint
4. Added GetBlockHash optimization so that it can process blocks more quickly

Check out my full list of Coin Reviews
Currently working on the Qtum Project
My Skype account earlzdotnet has been compromised. Please report to me any usage seen from it, or from the email earlz@earlz.biz.tm
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 06:07:00 AM

Just to clear things up.

Earlz is an excellent coder, he is preparing something big. This is a "test" coin.

A test coin made by a pro. This just means it's better than 99,5 % of of the coins in the market.

Moreover Earlz said he may incorporate some new features to the coin, plus the coin has limited supply.

These are the data, decide if you are in or out and don't rant...

what the hell makes u think he can make some big coin?
he cant manage even this one.
look what darkcoin did, they did not need any testcoins
dev is just a kid learning to code because he has no skills keep coin forked as darkcoin did.
we dont need any more shit coins, mining just and only btc for now.
altcoins are dead.

You must live under a rock.  I've seen Earlz code review countless coins. I have seen him code
a few coins. And just about everyone in the alt crypto world knows that. I don't expect you to
take my word for it, just go into IRC and ask any pool op or exchange and they will tell you that
Earlz is the real deal.  Having said that, he did say this is a test coin for a big coin he is doing in
a month or so, and exchange prices will do what the do with a small test coin like that. If you want
stability I would keep mining dark, just realize there was a 50% instamine on it.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

UserAlter

Activity: 365

?

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:14:10 AM

cisahasa's just butthurt because he lost money. We all know Earlz is a good dev, and is likely to come out with something damned good.
May be he bought @ 887,500 sat.
If like he said, he had already cashed out or rented the rigs with profit, there is no reason to butthurt.
cisahasa
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:26:02 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2015, 07:54:15 AM by cisahasa

Just to clear things up.

Earlz is an excellent coder, he is preparing something big. This is a "test" coin.

A test coin made by a pro. This just means it's better than 99,5 % of of the coins in the market.

Moreover Earlz said he may incorporate some new features to the coin, plus the coin has limited supply.

These are the data, decide if you are in or out and don't rant...

what the hell makes u think he can make some big coin?
he cant manage even this one.
look what darkcoin did, they did not need any testcoins
dev is just a kid learning to code because he has no skills keep coin forked as darkcoin did.
we dont need any more shit coins, mining just and only btc for now.
altcoins are dead.

You must live under a rock.  I've seen Earlz code review countless coins. I have seen him code
a few coins. And just about everyone in the alt crypto world knows that. I don't expect you to
take my word for it, just go into IRC and ask any pool op or exchange and they will tell you that
Earlz is the real deal.  Having said that, he did say this is a test coin for a big coin he is doing in
a month or so, and exchange prices will do what the do with a small test coin like that. If you want
stability I would keep mining dark, just realize there was a 50% instamine on it.

i have seen his coin reviews, those are pure shit.
his just cashing out shit devs with those, anyone could do better review
there is lot of good devs out the, it is just that no one cares marketing if u have no big premine or instamine

"we could review sup:
small premine
no instamine
decent that but not latest code, not upto date with btc 0.10.0.0
marketing lag"

cisahasa's just butthurt because he lost money. We all know Earlz is a good dev, and is likely to come out with something damned good.
May be he bought @ 887,500 sat.
If like he said, he had already cashed out or rented the rigs with profit, there is no reason to butthurt.

true, sold at top, im the winner here, many people cashed out

beks1

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 12:21:22 PM

1 sup= 6,5k satoshi  Shocked
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 12:31:14 PM

Yeah, nVidia has poor performance with this algo Sad
use sgminer with the nvidia, will get you better performance... also considering where is the price (even though the difficulty is high) don't really expect me to spend any time making a better version.
I asked for a little donation and mostly received nothing (2.77 sup on irc channel lol... )... yeah yeah there were bounties (sold only one actually kept the second for gambling...)

The things which is funny, when a release is downloaded a large number time, I usually receive nothing (here got pretty fast in the 300+ download and... mostly nothing  Grin)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
ol92

Activity: 445
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 12:55:22 PM

use sgminer with the nvidia, will get you better performance... also considering where is the price (even though the difficulty is high) don't really expect me to spend any time making a better version.
I asked for a little donation and mostly received nothing (2.77 sup on irc channel lol... )... yeah yeah there were bounties (sold only one actually kept the second for gambling...)

The things which is funny, when a release is downloaded a large number time, I usually receive nothing (here got pretty fast in the 300+ download and... mostly nothing  Grin)
Miners developement funding is a major problem. I suggested today to sp_ to make a subscription based program : pay a fee per month to access early version of beta ccminer (with all recent optimisations, ideally adapted to the numbers of gpu : fee per gpu or per hashrate)  which become public a month or two later and rince and repeat.
I think this will be more sucessfull  than selling private miners for 0.1btc for a specific coin/algo.
A fee percentage "Claymore style" is an other alternative for the beta "optimized" version.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 01:10:53 PM

The things which is funny, when a release is downloaded a large number time, I usually receive nothing (here got pretty fast in the 300+ download and... mostly nothing  Grin)
Miners developement funding is a major problem. I suggested today to sp_ to make a subscription based program : pay a fee per month to access early version of beta ccminer (with all recent optimisations, ideally adapted to the numbers of gpu : fee per gpu or per hashrate)  which become public a month or two later and rince and repeat.
I think this will be more sucessfull  than selling private miners for 0.1btc for a specific coin/algo.
A fee percentage "Claymore style" is an other alternative for the beta "optimized" version.
yeah, I have been thinking about the claymore style for some time, but still need to implement it...
But the pay/algo also works, it was rather successful for neoscrypt (below expection though... but ftc isn't really high either)

Here it was a bounty work, so I didn't come empty handed either, however I saw the exact same problem as with vtc.
miners gets the program for free and dump like morons their coin to the exchange, not even giving a small donation to dev...
Actually, in the current context it seems that this method of distribution is even a threat to the coins themselves.

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
E9800

Activity: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:57:03 PM

The things which is funny, when a release is downloaded a large number time, I usually receive nothing (here got pretty fast in the 300+ download and... mostly nothing  Grin)
Miners developement funding is a major problem. I suggested today to sp_ to make a subscription based program : pay a fee per month to access early version of beta ccminer (with all recent optimisations, ideally adapted to the numbers of gpu : fee per gpu or per hashrate)  which become public a month or two later and rince and repeat.
I think this will be more sucessfull  than selling private miners for 0.1btc for a specific coin/algo.
yeah, I have been thinking about the claymore style for some time, but still need to implement it...
But the pay/algo also works, it was rather successful for neoscrypt (below expection though... but ftc isn't really high either)

Here it was a bounty work, so I didn't come empty handed either, however I saw the exact same problem as with vtc.
miners gets the program for free and dump like morons their coin to the exchange, not even giving a small donation to dev...
Actually, in the current context it seems that this method of distribution is even a threat to the coins themselves.
djm34 I have mined 234 SUP using your miners and still hold all. Post your SUP address and tell me how much of it you want. I am truly grateful for work and have no problem paying.
elektrax

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 04:47:48 PM

i just wanted to chime in and tell you guys that the dev literally posted everything up front in this ann.
lots of us meet earlz daily on irc, and others can probably attest to his credibility. this is not your random newbie dev, read the ann and shut up.

BTC: 1G6Fc3sWL9E9DShfitjQvP2SGXvNLbqzGz | GP: GdTPHPNRV6P49mtW6Bc8kFBvRx4oofx4eX
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 06:44:33 PM

anyone can help me to setup the miner Huh i want to mine with a cpu.... please tell me what should I do ? I am using windows 8
proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 06:52:18 PM

anyone can help me to setup the miner Huh i want to mine with a cpu.... please tell me what should I do ? I am using windows 8

why would you want to waste your electricity on this?

CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:01:33 PM

really don't get all the negativity on sup. Started well and looked promising. From the get go the op stated its just a test coin but also from the op:
200 SUP for someone who can takeover this coin with a real marketing plan, etc
if anyones willing and able this coin could do well or could have done well

note : ive only got about 6 of these none of which were traded for so not whiney bagholding just observing
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:08:48 PM

SOLO MINING

Download miner, open Notepad and write there like this

Code:
@echo off
minerd.exe -R 1 -a pluck -o http://127.0.0.1:7755 -u solo -p pass
pause

Save it like SOLO.cmd in miner folder

Download wallet, run it, close it

then open notepad again, write there like this

Code:
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=solo
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=7755
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1

Save it to c:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\SupCoin\
like supcoin.conf

Create shortcut to wallet exe and in properties write -server key, I know it's in conf, but some wallets didn't run in server mode without that key.
Example: D:\SupCoin\supcoin-qt.exe -server

Run wallet, wait for sync, run miner.

POOL

Register at pool, create worker, create POOL.cmd in miner folder like this

Code:
@echo off
minerd.exe -R 1 -a pluck -o POOL STRATUM -u POOL_LOGIN.WORKER_NAME -p WORKER_PASSWORD
pause

Run miner, don't forget to setup your wallet address at pool options on pool web site.

P2P POOL

Code:
@echo off
minerd.exe -R 1 -a pluck -o P2P POOL STRATUM -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p X
pause
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:14:24 PM

-Download the CPU miner from the first post.
-Create a text file with:

Code:
minerd -o stratum+tcp://Pool:Port -O workername:workerpass

-Substitute Pool,Port, workername and workerpass with your own pool information.
-Save it in the same folder as the miner with a .bat extension.
-Start the miner with the .bat file.

It should launch a command prompt that will show you are connected to a pool and your hashrate. If it doesn't connect to the pool, your credentials are probably invalid.

If it  still won't run, make sure the miner is not blocked by your firewall. Also check the file properties to see if Windows is blocking the file. I know Windows 8.1 will keep some wallets and miners from running until you unblock them.

CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:40:58 PM

im talking to him in pms im guessing he's missing the dll's
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 08:18:56 PM

thanks a lot. Everyone who has answered. I have a 8 core processor and I am getting 1khash ??
cisahasa
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 03:50:39 AM

thanks a lot. Everyone who has answered. I have a 8 core processor and I am getting 1khash ??

u should have 2x more..

dont waste time here, this was only a test coin
he will release soon test coin number 2, it will be called the real coin
(dev has no skills to manage coin hardfork updates, so he makes test coin after test coin.)
look his coin reviews and u see he is just a scammer
he can maybe do c++++++ but about alts, he is out of this game.
coin is going to under 500 satoshis, it should have not been traded ever at any exchanges.

ciocgun

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 01:57:22 PM

any news from the developer?

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: