Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:53:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Next poll
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published  (Read 359446 times)
godzziilla

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 01:41:53 AM

why price is low , are going to add it to bittrex or polo?
that's already part of the plan, price went down because of those dumpers those who dont know the value of this coin but just wait and see after the new project showed up it will be bounced back and you will see the result if you still have coin just keeps holding.
and why this coin is so good .Only name says nothing.
Are you going to work with microsoft ,apple,ibm,china?
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:02:08 AM

that's already part of the plan, price went down because of those dumpers those who dont know the value of this coin but just wait and see after the new project showed up it will be bounced back and you will see the result if you still have coin just keeps holding.
wait for a while let the dev answer you about that question i think they are working for some project that will bring this coin to a good place
i'm not sure yet but i'm also waiting for that announcement.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Lutzow

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:50:46 AM

PoSP, low inflation and low volume are already good traits. The only thing missing is usage for the coin but we will come to that Smiley

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 05:32:57 AM

PoSP, low inflation and low volume are already good traits. The only thing missing is usage for the coin but we will come to that Smiley
waiting for that update and the usage of this coin i think after this project coin price will regain back i seen the idea of this
dev and he just want us to earn from it that's why it is not created as pump and dump coin after a year a dead coin already.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Lutzow

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:14:52 AM

waiting for that update and the usage of this coin i think after this project coin price will regain back i seen the idea of this
dev and he just want us to earn from it that's why it is not created as pump and dump coin after a year a dead coin already.

If this has been a high inflation coin with 100 million supply out there the price will probably be just in the 100 sats due to millions of new coins per year spread out among the stakers. Good thing it's designed as a not PND coin.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:47:59 AM

yes good for us holders because not so many coins if proper project will be implemented for the usage of this coin
we will expect mooning in the price, i know its too early to speak with the price because the new project has not
been propose yet but im positive it will be. good luck dev.
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:02:36 AM

yes good for us holders because not so many coins if proper project will be implemented for the usage of this coin
we will expect mooning in the price, i know its too early to speak with the price because the new project has not

Yep, fortunately I still have some CBX still in my wallet. I'll just wait for this coin to increase its price.

Caladonian

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:14:42 AM

Yep, fortunately I still have some CBX still in my wallet. I'll just wait for this coin to increase its price.
i also have some and planning to buy more while price at cheap im thinking that when the new project show up price will
be bounce back, good luck sir.
Lutzow

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 11:11:10 AM

Just launched cbxph.org which allows users to convert CBX -> local currency in the Philippines without fees. The only fee that users will incur is that of the 0.5% of cryptopia if they trade BTC->CBX->Philippine Peso.

Caladonian

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 11:13:44 AM

Just launched cbxph.org which allows users to convert CBX -> local currency in the Philippines without fees. The only fee that users will incur is that of the 0.5% of cryptopia if they trade BTC->CBX->Philippine Peso.
all pilipino supporters might need to support this, the project will give us some advantage when we are in the process
of trading cbx to btc using our currency, good luck guys.
Lutzow

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 11:19:25 AM

all pilipino supporters might need to support this, the project will give us some advantage when we are in the process

The current process used by majority of the Filipino community takes away 3% out of their BTC value while this process only takes away 0.5%.

Goal -> To create buy orders in cryptopia by those who would like to use the system.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 11:41:57 AM

The current process used by majority of the Filipino community takes away 3% out of their BTC value while this process only takes away 0.5%.

Goal -> To create buy orders in cryptopia by those who would like to use the system.
will gonna check this up might help as well the cbx community hope it also adopt by other currency
and make it easy for us to have our cbx to be converted easily.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Lutzow

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 11:46:55 AM

will gonna check this up might help as well the cbx community hope it also adopt by other currency

Websites can be created for CBX because we can make it to work like BTC APIs only that it needs to connect to your vault online which is best located in a VPS.

m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 01:14:51 PM

Does not look like buy.  But sell cbx for fiat

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Lutzow

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 01:58:09 PM

Yes sell CBX for FIAT but those are being sold to me. First the Filipino community who would like to convert their BTC -> FIAT at a higher rate will have to convert their BTC -> CBX in cryptopia so they can sell it to the site (me).

socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:18:24 PM

That is the good news that we have also a exchange site for philippine members here and filipino holders there that they can easily convert their CBX into fiat with a good rate or without conversation rate.. honestly if you convert your cbx you will use cryptopia with fees also afterwithdraw your btc out in cryptopiat to coins ph and if you convert your btc to peso there is a conversation rate and its very high.. so this exchange site will be help us to decrease the conversation and fees..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 09:06:17 PM

Good news for CBX , I see new features and new usages for CBX , also the price moves up , we believe in CBX and I am still holding my coins , but I hope to see devs team here to inform us about the latest developments , also the new features need more promotion , may you reopen the twitter campaign or create new avatar campaign .
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 10:35:20 PM

Yes sell CBX for FIAT but those are being sold to me. First the Filipino community who would like to convert their BTC -> FIAT at a higher rate will have to convert their BTC -> CBX in cryptopia so they can sell it to the site (me).

Ar . I see now . Great way to get Cbx . But from where do you get the price . I mean the exchange rates ? And it's only to peso?

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
lab rat hoax

Activity: 1030
Merit: 502

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 12:22:13 AM

could this be a way for a balikbayan to send money home ?      are you in Q C ?    pwedeng pwede ?   ( familia ni asawa doon )
asking lang

salamat po

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 12:25:07 AM

could this be a way for a balikbayan to send money home ?      are you in Q C ?    pwedeng pwede ?   

salamat po

wow another kabayan here it is a way of sir lutzow showing support for cbx he personally will gonna buy your cbx instead paying the transaction fee for conversion i think 3% is big enough if you are exchanging big some of btc.
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: