Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:36:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229718 times)
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 03:11:10 AM

Thanks, ogNasty.
Dev, the 10m coins that can be sold or dumped anytime is the elephant in the room, for me at least. Care to elaborate on why ico buyers shouldn't be concerned (more like terrified) by them?
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bobc1994

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 03:21:08 AM

I hope the devs of this coin have something great in store.

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 03:23:25 AM

I have the same questions, and also would like to know how we can see the current crowdfund btc collected.

You can view the amount collected anytime by checking the blockchain for the amount held at the 1BuyMTRx address.

https://blockchain.info/address/1BuyMTRxuoUdAiwijwLMLC9giq7aVRF2bD

As of this post 1.35 BTC has been collected.

Thanks for the update OgNasty.

Phase 1 of crowd sale will end on 2/20/15 @ 11:59 PM PST

I'd like to add that the current BTC invested equates to the current price of 0.00002700 BTC PER MTR.

50,000 MTR will be distributed in Phase 1, along with 50,000 MTR distributed in Phase 2.

Phase 2 of crowd sale will begin on 2/23/15 and will end on 3/2/15 @ 11:59 PM PST.

MasterTrader777
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 04:01:05 AM

Thanks, ogNasty.
Dev, the 10m coins that can be sold or dumped anytime is the elephant in the room, for me at least. Care to elaborate on why ico buyers shouldn't be concerned (more like terrified) by them?

Hello Chesthing,

MTR is currently in its infancy stages, and MTR administration wishes to scale coin distribution appropriately. I'm not creating a social trading platform that fills the void our community currently needs, to be disingenuous and have everything I've created diminished. I've reserved 10M MTR for this "elephant" to be a talking point of discussion. In the event the overall value of MTR increases significantly, our development team will be able to leverage the reserve we have to further enhance ToshiDesk alongside other services. LIVE announcements will be posted in advance prior to market distribution, updating the community on exact amounts in which we plan to release. MTR administration will provide wallet addresses for anyone who seeks to audit our credibility.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
dalefrench

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 04:10:13 AM

I will vouch for the honesty and integrity of MasterTrader777.  I entrusted him with over 3 btc to help with my trades and paying him a broker commission.  It was over a two month period and he responded to my chats every day.  He made me money and sent back all my coin plus profit without hesitation.  I took a risk of dealing with someone I did not know over the internet other than chat handles and he proved his integrity and knowledge and most definitely gained my trust.

He also demonstrated his excitement over this new coin of his and has put an extreme amount of work into it.  He is a perfectionist and knows what he is doing.  This coin is legit all the way.  The potential for this coin is huge.

And I want to thank you again MasterTrader777 for all your help.
robmob

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 04:13:30 AM

I wish you the best of luck with MTR, send me a PM if your looking for some advertising exposure I can help out as I own and run CryptoInfinity a fast growing community with a ton a features. I have purchased some MTR will be following the progression.

Crypto Currency Communityhttp://cryptoinfinity.com

Donate BTC:15YMgV1nb97bpRqBT7CEf6ryo37gqeeRpL
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 04:52:57 AM

I will vouch for the honesty and integrity of MasterTrader777.  I entrusted him with over 3 btc to help with my trades and paying him a broker commission.  It was over a two month period and he responded to my chats every day.  He made me money and sent back all my coin plus profit without hesitation.  I took a risk of dealing with someone I did not know over the internet other than chat handles and he proved his integrity and knowledge and most definitely gained my trust.

He also demonstrated his excitement over this new coin of his and has put an extreme amount of work into it.  He is a perfectionist and knows what he is doing.  This coin is legit all the way.  The potential for this coin is huge.

And I want to thank you again MasterTrader777 for all your help.

Good Evening Dale,

It was a pleasure helping you out. I enjoyed speaking with you every night. You acted as somewhat a pen pal through the tough blueprint stages of MTR and I was delighted to teach you the way of the markets. I appreciate all of your support Dale. Thanks again!

MasterTrader777
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 05:01:01 AM

I wish you the best of luck with MTR, send me a PM if your looking for some advertising exposure I can help out as I own and run CryptoInfinity a fast growing community with a ton a features. I have purchased some MTR will be following the progression.

Hello Robmob,

Looks great, I will definitely be sending you a PM about your CryptoInfinity community website.

Appreciate the support. 

MasterTrader777
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
Cryptophile

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 05:24:26 AM

Please consider setting up a chat on slack.com or somewhere investors and the team can chat.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 05:42:40 AM

Please consider setting up a chat on slack.com or somewhere investors and the team can chat.

Hello Cryptophile,

I appreciate your suggestion, at the moment I prefer to use the BitcoinTalk Forum simply because you may have some questions another potential investor might have as well and I'm able to answer everything effectivly in a public setting.

If you wish to send me a PM feel free to do so as I try to check my messages hourly.

If you would like to give us a call feel free between the hours of 9AM-5PM M-F

All of the contact information is listed on the OP.

Thanks,

MasterTrader777
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 07:12:42 AM

it's look like great project

i invest 0,5 BTC

good luck dev

Thanks for your support!

Really appreciate it.

Feel free to give us a call, so we can converse about our daily updates.

MasterTrader777
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
www.twitter.com/MTRDevelopers
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 07:55:57 AM

MTR PHASE I:

CURRENT ESTIMATED DISTRIBUTION:
1 MTR per 0.00004142 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
2.071 BTC
screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 02:06:40 PM

MTR PHASE I:

1 MTR per 0.00004142 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
2.071 BTC

nice, ill buy a little too. mtr here we gooo.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 04:38:08 PM

MTR PHASE I:

1 MTR per 0.00004142 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
2.071 BTC

nice, ill buy a little too. mtr here we gooo.

Thank you for your support.

MTR is having the CoinSource Trust Verification Team Conference call live over skype @ 12:00PST today!

One more step to becoming 100% transparent!

MasterTrader777
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 07:38:31 PM

countdown?

https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/1338-MTR

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 07:42:30 PM

MTR was just added to Altcoin Calander

https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/1338-MTR

MasterTrader777
tubesteak

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 07:51:21 PM

Hmmm. Interesting , very interesting.

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
Gumbork

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:11:43 AM

If there are any questions or concerns regarding my handling of escrow for this distribution, please don't hesitate to ask.

You've done an okay job, could have done better leveraging your creditability on the project, The reason I invested was because of your trusted rank in BCt. but No worries I should get a decent vol at the current investment vol.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:59:50 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2015, 06:44:05 AM by mastertrader777

Hello MTR Community,

Small update:

So much has gone on today. We here at MTR HQ, are very excited for the future of MTR and its current developments.

MTR administration has turned in all identification verification documentation needed along with having a nice 1 hour long conversation
with T.K ( Head of Verifications)  for CoinSource . He absolutely loves MTR's focus, goals, and professionalism. For those reasons and more he has decided to have an exclusive article written up explaining MTR and its developments, as he believes MTR is a crypto the community truly deserves to know about. T.K mentioned we will soon be getting a lot more attention, and said that he is going to help us get it...hands down. He also liked the fact that OgNasty is doing our crowd sale escrow!

Moving on..

I had an amazing conversation with Addy Crezee ( CMO ) of CoinTelegraph bright and early considering he is on in a UTC+7 time zone.
He had wonderful things to say about MTR administration and is giving us a branding/marketing package that is simply out of this world.
The publisher should be in contact with me shortly so we can begin that marketing campaign. We will also undergo another development verification through CoinTelegraph's Trusted Members page giving us a boat load of marketing content and tools. The icing on the cake is that he agreed to pull some strings to get us listed on the experts page where it will outline MTR philosophies,goals,milestones, updates, bio about myself and much more.

Thanks for all the community support. Will be adding some more info to the thread as many pool operators have been contacting me along with translation experts.

MTR is going to change the way you trade crypto.

That's my nightly update,

MasterTrader777

Ps: New re-branded MAC wallets have been compiled and I will upload MAC screen shots tomorrow.
charlieSeen

Activity: 241

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 06:47:25 AM

Hello MTR Community,

Small update:

So much has gone on today. We here at MTR HQ, are very excited for the future of MTR and its current developments.

MTR administration has turned in all identification verification documentation needed along with having a nice 1 hour long conversation
with T.K ( Head of Verifications)  for CoinSource . He absolutely loves MTR's focus, goals, and professionalism. For those reasons and more he has decided to have an exclusive article written up explaining MTR and its developments, as he believes MTR is a crypto the community truly deserves to know about. T.K mentioned we will soon be getting a lot more attention, and said that he is going to help us get it...hands down. He also liked the fact that OgNasty is doing our crowd sale escrow!

Moving on..

I had an amazing conversation with Addy Crezee ( CMO ) of CoinTelegraph bright and early considering he is on in a UTC+7 time zone.
He had wonderful things to say about MTR administration and is giving us a branding/marketing package that is simply out of this world.
The publisher should be in contact with me shortly so we can begin that marketing campaign. We will also undergo another development verification through CoinTelegraph's Trusted Members page giving us a boat load of marketing content and tools. The icing on the cake is that he agreed to pull some strings to get us listed on the experts page where it will outline MTR philosophies,goals,milestones, updates, bio about myself and much more.

Thanks for all the community support. Will be adding some more info to the thread as many pool operators have been contacting me along with translation experts.

MTR is going to change the way you trade crypto.

That's my nightly update,

MasterTrader777

Ps: New re-branded MAC wallets have been compiled and I will upload MAC screen shots tomorrow.

thanks for the update dev, Cointelegraph is gonna be great for this coin, hopefully i manage to get a good position on this phase 1, since mtr is not that popular right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: