Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:48:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229727 times)
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 08:06:47 PM

There is an active scam report against "MasterTrader", he has scammed me 1.3BTC.
I highly recommend not to trust Mastertrader, until he resolves this scam report.
Thankh you.
Scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1651462

There are several posts over the last few months where it was clearly articulated how he killed MTR by dumping the premine after he said he wouldnt. It is your own fault to believe him after that. I hope you get your money back but I wouldnt put money on that though.
I didn't get scammed by his shitcoin, its something unrelated to this.. He offered me trading signals for a cost, check out the scam thread guys. Smiley

The chances of someone showing a certain characteristic in one place, showing the same characteristic elsewhere is high.
BitBerau

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 08:16:02 PM

That's right, i wish I knew what happened at the time..  Embarrassed
Anyway, i dont really care, im not going to let him get away with it.
foxtrot_the_fud

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 09:12:51 PM

That's right, i wish I knew what happened at the time..  Embarrassed

Was it on the toshidesk site?
BitBerau

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 09:19:47 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2016, 08:23:29 PM by BitBerau

That's right, i wish I knew what happened at the time..  Embarrassed

Not really, it was regarding his trading advice service, that was on skype, he did tell me to join toshidesk though.. He said he had 23-25 clients, was probably lying.
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 12:17:08 AM

Not really, it was regarding his trading advice service, that was on skype, he did tell me to join toshidesk though.. He said he had 23-25 clients, was probably lying.

Lol "trading advice service"
The only person that should be an advisor is yourself , don't go on tips , signals etc. Read the chart and make your own mind up.
foxtrot_the_fud

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 12:40:26 PM

Requested on shapeshift page for MTR to be added.

Please do the same.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 05:54:46 PM

I have replied to you on your bullshit scam thread.

You think you got scammed?

How about you tell everyone how you DIDN'T FOLLOW DIRECTIONS?

Tell everyone how you panic bought a pump I had in progress?

When I told you to be selling the next few days to cost average down?

I'm sure you are mad because you lost money NOT following directions, but I'm sorry...I'm not going to refund you for that.

You made a classic rookie move buying the top of a pump I told you was going to happen.

You just are crying like a baby over some spilled milk.

Sorry man, I don't owe you anything.

I have replied to you on your thread.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
BitBerau

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 06:29:29 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2016, 11:13:45 PM by BitBerau

I have replied to you on your bullshit scam thread.

You think you got scammed?

How about you tell everyone how you DIDN'T FOLLOW DIRECTIONS?

Tell everyone how you panic bought a pump I had in progress?

When I told you to be selling the next few days to cost average down?

I'm sure you are mad because you lost money NOT following directions, but I'm sorry...I'm not going to refund you for that.

You made a classic rookie move buying the top of a pump I told you was going to happen.

You just are crying like a baby over some spilled milk.

Sorry man, I don't owe you anything.

I have replied to you on your thread.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Looks like someone is mad, funny that you take time to write these replies, whilst your investors are left without a word.

I did follow your exact directions, I did everything you have told me to do. You are twisting the situations.
I am not hiding ANYTHING, I have posted the whole RAW skype conversation I've had with him since i partook into his trading advice membership.
Have a look at the scam thread and make an opinion for yourself.

"Master Trader" made me buy XMR at the peak and sell at the bottom, he first promised me to offer me a refund before I paid him for the membership, that was our agreement of the trade, he is now feels like he can avert those agreements, which are contractually bound, its a written contract/agreement.

A message to the investors: Do you really want to be in a coin in which the founder has scammed someone for 1.3BTC? I hope Master Trader fixes this issue, to make everything a bit better, we need to be moving forward not backwards.

crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 09:56:20 PM

Made you?

crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 04:31:34 AM

Made you?

ditto ...

'made you' ? ...

there are only a few things that you are FORCED to do in this life ...

so to say he 'made me' is far fetched at the best of it ... you took his advice - did what you did - lost btc from it - and now you scream scam ...

here is some sound advice from me mate ...

research you investments - follow NO ONE - but absorb their advice and dissect all the information in front of you ... make peace with the fact that WHAT EVER the outcome - its because YOU made the decision to follow through with it ...

what im saying is simple - be diligent with whatever you enter into ... whether it be advice - investments - or even a restaurant ... be diligent ...

you 'lost' you btc - ok ... so be it ... you lost it because YOU decided that ... no one 'made' you put a bitcoin address into YOUR wallet and transfer the funds out ... you did ...

accept it and move on ...

if mt777 held a gun to your head and threatened your family and their lives if you didnt transfer the btc - then yes he MADE you do it ... but i speculate that those events have not happened - and never would ...

i hope your trading efforts are better placed - with or without advice - next time ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 10:49:21 AM

Well said , if money is lost it's the owners responsible to invest wisely, this guy said he bought at the top and sold at the bottom lol, the opposite way around as it should be done! One must learn to read the chart  Cheesy
8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 11:14:21 AM

To everyone new reading this thread: crysx, coinfello and crazywack are devoted masterscammer777 supporters so their comments are always irrelevant.

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
crysx

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 11:22:24 AM

To everyone new reading this thread: crysx, coinfello and crazywack are devoted masterscammer777 supporters so their comments are always irrelevant.

listen 8bit ...

i support those that support us ...

if mt777 did crap to you in a past life - then so be it ... deal with it and deal with the fact that all that is said and done will NEVER be good enough for you ...

pathetic as you are - i still manage to have some semblance of feeling for you ... but calling me a scam supporter is calling ME a scammer ... so you damned bloody fool - hop off that high pony of yours - or the pony that you a riding right this minute - and deal with the reality that things are never the way YOU want them to be ...

this is NOT about mastertrader777 or his advice or your pathetic excuse for an argument - its about BEING DILIGENT you damned imbecile ... diligence is the ONLY way to be here in crypto ...

so take your comments and shove them so far up --- hang on - thats where the pony is ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 11:41:05 AM

bla bla bla
Yes, being a scammer supporter and shill you are a scammer. So, GTFO mr scammer.

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
crysx

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 11:50:41 AM

bla bla bla
Yes, being a scammer supporter and shill you are a scammer. So, GTFO mr scammer.

hence why i RARELY answer you any more 6bit ...

feeling worthlessness must be a damned big thing for you ... considering i would have helped you a while back - bring 8bit coin back from the depths of crapdom ...

luckily for me - mastertrader777 warned me about you and your bullshit antics ...

did you ask me my opinion of what mt777 did regarding the premine? ... NEVER ...
did you ask me my opinion of what mt777 has done with the coding? ... NEVER ...
did you ask me my opinion of what mt777 has done with toshidesk? ... NEVER ...

your assumptions are as equally inept as is your responses ... like a bulldog with a bone - you cannot SEE anything ... nor wish to understand - which is what a reasonable human being ( let alone an adult - not a child ) would consider is the right thing to do ...

all you have done - and continue to do - is show your worthless self pity - and the vain attempt to insult ...

ASSUME all you want ... if there had been ANY conversation that you asked me ANYTHING - then i would have contributed to you arsenal of 'facts' ...

but alas - your arsenal is merely just an arse ... like its owner ...

nuff sed ...

#crysx

coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 02:11:40 PM

"8 bit party" it's irrelevant what u say, I couldn't care less, I don't even know u. If your butt hurt maybe use some cream to ease your pain  Cheesy
BitBerau

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 03:35:24 PM

Made you?

ditto ...

'made you' ? ...

so to say he 'made me' is far fetched at the best of it ... you took his advice - did what you did - lost btc from it - and now you scream scam ...

research you investments - follow NO ONE - but absorb their advice and dissect all the information in front of you ... make peace with the fact that WHAT EVER the outcome - its because YOU made the decision to follow through with it ...

what im saying is simple - be diligent with whatever you enter into ... whether it be advice - investments - or even a restaurant ... be diligent ...

you 'lost' you btc - ok ... so be it ... you lost it because YOU decided that ... no one 'made' you put a bitcoin address into YOUR wallet and transfer the funds out ... you did ...

if mt777 held a gun to your head and threatened your family and their lives if you didnt transfer the btc - then yes he MADE you do it ... but i speculate that those events have not happened - and never would ...

i hope your trading efforts are better placed - with or without advice - next time ...

#crysx
You must either have reading problems, or you are a shill.

You are taking my words out of context, that is a very obvious sign that you are a shill.

You are ignoring all my valid arguments, and instead of making a fair point you take my wording out of context.

Of course I didn't mean that he forced me physically to invest in XMR, but I was forced by interests to invest in XMR, since I paid .78 to "Master Trader" and we have come to an agreement that he'd refund me me if i come on a loss no matter what.

I don't need your trading advice, go fool someone else.

You are a confirmed shill, people, have a look at their post history, they are post farmers, look at them shilling for other SHITCOINS, be serious.

Well said , if money is lost it's the owners responsible to invest wisely, this guy said he bought at the top and sold at the bottom lol, the opposite way around as it should be done! One must learn to read the chart  Cheesy

You are also doing a bad job at shilling "Master Trader", I mean come on dude, at least read a bit of the scam thread haha!

Guys, be serious, have a look at both of their post history, they are nothing but shills, with nothing to their name.
Get a life..
It's getting a bit too loopy, if people want to find out the truth, you gotta look at the big picture, check out my scam thread, I have posted FULL chat logs, i am not hiding ANYTHING.
Scam Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1651462.0

If anyone needs more proof, feel free to PM me.
crysx

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 04:06:20 PM

Made you?

ditto ...

'made you' ? ...

#crysx
You must either have reading problems, or you are a shill.

You are taking my words out of context, that is a very obvious sign that you are a shill.

You are ignoring all my valid arguments, and instead of making a fair point you take my wording out of context.

Of course I didn't mean that he forced me physically to invest in XMR, but I was forced by interests to invest in XMR, since I paid .78 to "Master Trader" and we have come to an agreement that he'd refund me me if i come on a loss no matter what.

I don't need your trading advice, go fool someone else.

You are a confirmed shill, people, have a look at their post history, they are post farmers, look at them shilling for other SHITCOINS, be serious.

Well said , if money is lost it's the owners responsible to invest wisely, this guy said he bought at the top and sold at the bottom lol, the opposite way around as it should be done! One must learn to read the chart  Cheesy

You are also doing a bad job at shilling "Master Trader", I mean come on dude, at least read a bit of the scam thread haha!

Guys, be serious, have a look at both of their post history, they are nothing but shills, with nothing to their name.
Get a life..
It's getting a bit too loopy, if people want to find out the truth, you gotta look at the big picture, check out my scam thread, I have posted FULL chat logs, i am not hiding ANYTHING.
Scam Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1651462.0

If anyone needs more proof, feel free to PM me.

bitberau ...

i was chrysophylax - going on to legendary - until i destroyed my password key ... yes KEY! ... forgetting a password then trying to change it three times got me locked out of my own account - that the bct mods refused to reassign it ... so i started another account - otherwise i would have been 'legendary' status and far beyond what you currently have as a status now ...

so before you digress and make accusations about my being a 'shill' - remember that it is YOU that MADE YOURSELF take the advice that was handed you - and made something of it ...

nothing was taken out of context and nothing is said about mastertrader doing the right or wrong thing ... its is simply a due diligence scenario which you failed - because you followed instructions and didnt cater for the fact that mt777 CAN make mistakes as anyone CAN ... not saying he did or didnt - i AM saying that YOU are responsible for YOUR own actions ...

so stop this crap about being a shill ...

i have more under my belt than that retard 8bit - and now you want to come into the arena - know NOTHING of my history here or elsewhere - and want to accuse me of being a 'shill' ...

mate - the help that i have given many times over to multiple devs and projects they have - was all based on a few smaller projects i had running under chrysophylax profile ... now the infrastructure is much larger and about to grow again that ive moved and named it chainworks industries - which is being registered as a business name - soon to be incorporated ... im not a young retarded imbecile like 8bit - nor am i new to this entire scene ... so stick your accusations where they belong ... in the garbage bin ... and do your research well - instead of making a complete and utter bollocks of the situation YOU got yourself into ...

i have been in a very similar situation many many years ago - when i was great deal younger - and lost a crap load more money ( yes - real money ) than you probably have ever seen in your life ... i got shafted - i dealt with it - i moved on - and redesigned my life to get back on top ...

am i saying mt777 ripped you off or gave you wrong advice or you are a moron for following anyone? ... no - not at all ...

i AM saying - due diligence is required for ALL that you do ... so shill that as far up as you can ...

cant believe the amount of morons in crypto these days!!! ...

#crysx

coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 04:08:29 PM

First time being called a shill lmao! If u lost money too bad, move on. Are you going to cry forever over 1.3 btc?
crysx

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 04:10:52 PM

First time being called a shill lmao! If u lost money too bad, move on. Are you going to cry forever over 1.3 btc?

yup - first time for me too ... EVER ...

TWAT - now there is a word that wouldnt be a first for either i would imagine ...

sheesh! ...

im off to bed ... im tired from REAL work on the vps solutions and integrations of the daemons for nodes that are supporting OTHER coins as well as this one ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: