Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:40:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229727 times)
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 05:41:57 PM

The levels of idiocy here are simply amazing. Mirror, mirror...

Yeah, Rich Territo is really mad:

any news with bittrex? i got coin there i want out!!

arb you can arb this coin how?

You can still sell them. You just can send or receive. If you want out just put in a sell order. No worries....This crypto game is tough. Not for the light hearted....I wish you well....

I guess he doesn't want out, he just wants to send his coins "out" of Bittrex Smiley. There are so many flavours of English Grin
If I understood correctly, Bittrex is in process of resyncing, and wallet should be working soon (maybe in a week or so though, due to slow resync). Would be nice to get confirmation from Richie though...

I think I read that wrong. My bad......The resync does take some time, but I leave my computers running most of the time, so leaving it up for a week doesnt really change things with me.

We have been and still resyncing... couple days left given the current speed ;(

thanks
richie@bittrex

just delist this crap richie.

haha you butthurt boy bc your coin sucks and everyone knows it Huh Huh Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:01:40 AM

Ok, so you are butthurt. And that's why you are crying. Now everything is clear for everyone I guess.

Sometimes investing means risk, sometime investing takes patience...

So you call investor requesting focusing on product, real schedule and meeting deadlines - a butthurt. Awesome.

I don't think you have shown you own mtr at all. Why not show us you have mtr to buy? Anyone can clearly see mt777 and his team have been focusing on the product for more than a year. His team doesn't owe you any price pump deadlines, get over yourself. You sound like a kid that spent his lunch money on pot and is now sitting in the corner hoping someone gives you their scraps looking high as hell.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 04:35:25 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2016, 05:57:55 AM by mastertrader777

Hello Community,

More CMS Updates have been deployed to the live CMS Server.

Screenshots will be posted shortly.

We think everyone will love the UI improvements.

Big Thanks to DcGirl on these improvements.

Saqib got us the foundation of the CMS while Dc is giving it the real deal polish.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 09:56:33 AM

Ok, so you are butthurt. And that's why you are crying. Now everything is clear for everyone I guess.

Sometimes investing means risk, sometime investing takes patience...

So you call investor requesting focusing on product, real schedule and meeting deadlines - a butthurt. Awesome.

I don't think you have shown you own mtr at all. Why not show us you have mtr to buy? Anyone can clearly see mt777 and his team have been focusing on the product for more than a year. His team doesn't owe you any price pump deadlines, get over yourself. You sound like a kid that spent his lunch money on pot and is now sitting in the corner hoping someone gives you their scraps looking high as hell.
How much MTRs do you have?

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 10:07:41 AM

Hello Community,

Saqib got us the foundation of the CMS while Dc is giving it the real deal polish.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Thanks for the update. I look forward to the screens.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 03:11:09 PM

Hello Community,

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Here are a few:

Making a Post, and notifying followers at the same time.

New Dashboard UI Improvements ( Still in progress )

Checking the "Recent Post" box when making a post, will publish your post to the ToshiDesk.com website.

More updates shortly,

MasterTrader777
Geenstijl
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 04:39:40 PM

Hello Community,

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Here are a few:

Checking the "Recent Post" box when making a post, will publish your post to the ToshiDesk.com website.

More updates shortly,

MasterTrader777

I made an account on Toshidesk and was pretty impressed by what is already developed actually. Maybe the colors that are used could be a little bit less agressive. Like a lighter/softer blue, maybe a bit of transparency.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 07:18:08 PM

Hello Community,

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Here are a few:

More updates shortly,

MasterTrader777

I made an account on Toshidesk and was pretty impressed by what is already developed actually. Maybe the colors that are used could be a little bit less agressive. Like a lighter/softer blue, maybe a bit of transparency.

Glad you like what you see.

I appreciate your feedback and will notify the team of your suggestions.

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
dcgirl

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 07:35:11 PM

Hi everyone - just a note to clarify our status and where things stand. We are currently preparing ToshiDesk to transition from its beta phase to public launch. This involves the following:

1. Moving to our production servers (complete).

2. Resolving some issues found in beta testing (underway).

3. Tweaking the UI to give it a more clean and professional look (underway).

4. Completing modifications to the Etna software and moving that to production (underway).

When all of this is finished, we will be deleting the current content on ToshiDesk and users will need to set up new accounts. I expect all of this work to wrap up in the next few days.

Thanks and look forward to your feedback when we launch.
Geenstijl
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 10:39:22 PM

Hi everyone - just a note to clarify our status and where things stand. We are currently preparing ToshiDesk to transition from its beta phase to public launch. This involves the following:

1. Moving to our production servers (complete).

2. Resolving some issues found in beta testing (underway).

3. Tweaking the UI to give it a more clean and professional look (underway).

4. Completing modifications to the Etna software and moving that to production (underway).

When all of this is finished, we will be deleting the current content on ToshiDesk and users will need to set up new accounts. I expect all of this work to wrap up in the next few days.

Thanks and look forward to your feedback when we launch.

No need to rush things. Make sure everything is perfect.
HegelianCattalactics

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 02:29:57 AM

Been away for a while. Still awaiting the bleedout of the altmarket to slow and stop b4 promotional efforts therein.
What steps have been made to marry value of MTR to Toshidesk?

If no real steps to pair their value then Toshidesk news is not relevant. (Fee based services cannot create an economy in MTR worth a shoit.)

What else is in the works to pair their value ... MTR and Toshidesk ?

If nothing then MTR can only die. What a waste too since pairing value could be great leverage.

Just curious ... because without a paired value then I don't care about Toshidesk; since I would gain nothing by it's success.
(Except the platform itself)

Catallaxy - George

dcgirl

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 03:15:21 AM

Been away for a while. Still awaiting the bleedout of the altmarket to slow and stop b4 promotional efforts therein.

If no real steps to pair their value then Toshidesk news is not relevant. (Fee based services cannot create an economy in MTR worth a shoit.)

If nothing then MTR can only die. What a waste too since pairing value could be great leverage.

Just curious ... because without a paired value then I don't care about Toshidesk; since I would gain nothing by it's success.

Catallaxy - George

I'm sure Rich wants to respond to this, but so do I as I feel its a critical question. In my mind the value of MTR will be dependent on the success of ToshiDesk as as platform that people pay for, as MTR will be the only currency accepted for memberships. So the real key, to me, is "how are we going to attract a large enough audience for ToshiDesk?" (MTR is also the currency used for tipping, but I think memberships is the main revenue source)

The platform itself is important - do we have the features that will attract customers? I think we're close as we've made major strides. But more important is whether we have the partnerships we need. We have a few already - Etna is a big one and they plan to promote us, so that's a step in the right direction. We are also negotiating for another partnership right now that will really step things up if we can pull it off. We hope to be able to announce that soon.

Most cryptocurrencies/coins travel the same path - they generate interest, then focus on "usage" - primarily trying to find places where people can spend the coins. Almost none of them have succeeded, as the real "usage" is - how can I trade this for as much BTC as possible? Even Ethereum (which I love from a technical perspective) has made little progress in being used for anything other than speculation. So I think we're on the right path with designing and delivering something that our coin can be used for.

This is a very important discussion and would love to hear your thoughts, concerns and suggestions.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 07:31:59 AM

Once again: everything in this abomination is at the whim of Territo or whatever his name is. Only MTR accepted? Why? Why not BTC or, indeed, fiat. If people were to see any value at all -which they will not- like everything else out there you can pay for it with plastic, with fiat in cash or with digital currency. Why would a platform that has always been conceived as a subscription based tool be any different.  There's no real marriage here and the only binding tie is the whim of Territo who, if it were to have any success -and it will not, because it is a terrible idea-, would logically want to at least get his investment back and some profits to show for many many months of efforts... MTR is a copy/paste clone, a joke really at 90% Territo owned and sraking at 10% a month. With nothing whatsoever behind it.
Worthless.
Geenstijl
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:39:25 AM

Once again: everything in this abomination is at the whim of Territo or whatever his name is. Only MTR accepted? Why? Why not BTC or, indeed, fiat. If people were to see any value at all -which they will not- like everything else out there you can pay for it with plastic, with fiat in cash or with digital currency. Why would a platform that has always been conceived as a subscription based tool be any different.  There's no real marriage here and the only binding tie is the whim of Territo who, if it were to have any success -and it will not, because it is a terrible idea-, would logically want to at least get his investment back and some profits to show for many many months of efforts... MTR is a copy/paste clone, a joke really at 90% Territo owned and sraking at 10% a month. With nothing whatsoever behind it.
Worthless.

I do not agree.
dcgirl

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:50:29 AM

Worthless.

Not sure why I'm responding, but anyway...

It's obvious you have a problem with Rich, and a problem with the distribution of MTR, and nothing I say will change that, so I won't even try. But, the rest of your argument - why only MTR, for example. Let's make that a wider example and ask that about every coin. Why would anyone want to use any coin to purchase anything? And if there's no reason anyone would, well, why are we all here?

Is there any value in an "in-house" currency anywhere? Like an in-house currency for platforms like Twitch or Minecraft? That all depends on the size of the audience. Now, I don't ever expect ToshiDesk to have an audience that's more than a tiny fraction of those, as the crypto world is small. But suppose it does gain wider use, by branching into a white-label situation where it is embedded into multiple sites (the first of which we are currently negotiating). And suppose we decide we want to continue to have MTR be the in-house currency for it. All that does is grows the market for the coin. And  I would imagine it has the potential to grow the interest in speculation for the coin as well.

I don't expect that any of this will "convince" you of anything as your agenda is pretty clear, but the rest of the community might be interested in what I say. I didn't join this project because of MTR, I joined it because I saw and still see potential in the application. But I do see potential for MTR to grow along with it, and have "dreams" of where MTR can go - technically - to use more advanced blockchain technologies that will also expand its value. That's a discussion for the future, though.

As far as the "he controls 90%" argument - yes, he does control the keys to that, and yes, he could dump at any time. But I control the source code for the application. I'll pull that in a minute if he doesn't do what he agreed when I first agreed to work on this - to use the premine only for purposes that would grow the value of the coin.  We may never find that necessary to do, and could destroy the premine, or we could just keep it sitting on the sideline. But it's not something I expect to change any time soon.

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 07:29:19 PM

Catallaxy - George

I'm sure Rich wants to respond to this, but so do I as I feel its a critical question. In my mind the value of MTR will be dependent on the success of ToshiDesk as as platform that people pay for, as MTR will be the only currency accepted for memberships. So the real key, to me, is "how are we going to attract a large enough audience for ToshiDesk?" (MTR is also the currency used for tipping, but I think memberships is the main revenue source)

The platform itself is important - do we have the features that will attract customers? I think we're close as we've made major strides. But more important is whether we have the partnerships we need. We have a few already - Etna is a big one and they plan to promote us, so that's a step in the right direction. We are also negotiating for another partnership right now that will really step things up if we can pull it off. We hope to be able to announce that soon.

Most cryptocurrencies/coins travel the same path - they generate interest, then focus on "usage" - primarily trying to find places where people can spend the coins. Almost none of them have succeeded, as the real "usage" is - how can I trade this for as much BTC as possible? Even Ethereum (which I love from a technical perspective) has made little progress in being used for anything other than speculation. So I think we're on the right path with designing and delivering something that our coin can be used for.

This is a very important discussion and would love to hear your thoughts, concerns and suggestions.

George,

DcGirl knocked it right on the head here.

We spoke months back about our plan to market with your ideas.

We also spoke about how you would be compensated.

Lets continue where we left off.

I will be on Skype later if you wish to catch up.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 07:35:24 PM

Community,

www.MasterTraderCoin.com should be back up soon!

Read more about why it went down for a bit.

https://www.namecheap.com/support/knowledgebase/article.aspx/9305/5/new-icann-whois-validation-process

When I updated the hosting package, because it was a "change" - I had to verify my contacts once again.

This has been done, and www.MasterTraderCoin.com should be back up soon.

Will be updating the content on there as some of it is outdated.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 07:37:08 PM

Awesome! You have confirmed your e-mail address!! COOL!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR AMAZING SCREENSHOT  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
HegelianCattalactics

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 03:30:52 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2016, 03:19:22 PM by HegelianCattalactics

Thank you so much DC Girl for your reply.

I have respected you for years and hope to be of some service here since I am well vested.

DC - “In my mind the value of MTR will be dependent on the success of ToshiDesk as as platform that people pay for, as MTR will be the only currency accepted for memberships. So the real key, to me, is "how are we going to attract a large enough audience for ToshiDesk?" (MTR is also the currency used for tipping, but I think memberships is the main revenue source)

Catallaxy - I completely understand and see the issue -  But want more demand side econ and velocity of money in MTR via some strategic method and perhaps value pairing.

DC – “Most cryptocurrencies/coins travel the same path - they generate interest, then focus on "usage" - primarily trying to find places where people can spend the coins. Almost none of them have succeeded, as the real "usage" is - how can I trade this for as much BTC as possible? Even Ethereum (which I love from a technical perspective) has made little progress in being used for anything other than speculation. So I think we're on the right path with designing and delivering something that our coin can be used for.”

Catallaxy – Indeed. Usage is the golden chalice of Crypto. And that usage is built into Toshidesk to absorbe MTR. However I want to see an economy.

Catallaxy -
Just last night I was talking with a dear friend (David Z) about creating an economy inside of another coin. WE worked through a rough in less than ½ hour on how to do that. It will take some time but once you create an economy and can change a coin from simple migratory wealth to product and usage … then you can create demand and velocity of money. I would love to share my ideas.

Catallaxy -
I am waiting to see the build-up of Crypro towards Jul30 and the Late year traction to see where any of these things are going.

DC - This is a very important discussion and would love to hear your thoughts, concerns and suggestions.

Catallaxy – It really is … I wonder if a pegging algorithm might not work … It would take some explaining and we might already be doing it in another coin … so it is new stuff and exciting … I’ll throw a line to Rich and see what we can figure out.
HegelianCattalactics

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 03:39:51 AM

Catallaxy - George

George,

DcGirl knocked it right on the head here.

We spoke months back about our plan to market with your ideas.

We also spoke about how you would be compensated.

Lets continue where we left off.

I will be on Skype later if you wish to catch up.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Absolutely Rich.

I am watching the bleedout of Crypto slow; The pairing of BTC and Ethereum; their divergence patterns and the general health of Crypto starting to get a pulse.
Waiting for the Jul30 buildup and late year traction.

I do want everything to be in place though for Toshidesk ... so migration of moneys, coins and interest can pass through toshidesk.

The hope for that is surely there since the capability of being a true platform is still superior.
We get a narrow shot though if we want to take and hold pole position in the arena.

Remember the larger the wealth migration then the larger the deals and tools and VC come in.
So Toshi must take pole position early for a buyout or a posture if the Crypto market follows suit of the currencies markets and other markets before it.

I have been through several of these migrations - so I am well versed on what will happen and what to do.

I suspect this one will be narrower and have the SEC in it faster than the previous ones. (I think we are less than 18 Mos before stricter rules set in)
So a "keep it clean" and don't miss the "wild west" of deals both must be adhered to.
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: