Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:27:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229727 times)
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:57:25 AM

Hello Community,

Development Continues as we have added another integration dev to the project.

Fine tuning is taking place day after day and it's a process that is going to take place until we get it just right.

Adding 5-6 new exchanges and data/history along with it is no easy process, but its getting done.

We are committed 150% to this, so please be patient with us.

More updates later,

MasterTrader777

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:31:24 AM

Also,

Check out ETH.

Lets see if this call is on the money.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 05:21:54 PM

my walets got stuck at 2 week behind block 410386 any ideas latest version took nealy a week to get to this point :-(

I doesn't make sense to sync it further, as you don't know whether you are on the right chain or not.

The best solution for you would be to use the bootstrap.dat from this post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1028119.msg14253568#msg14253568

If you don't know how to use it, look few posts back in this thread, its posted there!

And prepare an extra week for this resync.

haha, shit dev can't fix his shit coin? shit dev.
shit persona cant think of anything productive to do. do 1

maybe the same could be said for your shit dev spamming another dev while he lets this coin and his supporters get but hurt when their coin actually fails.

Rich Territo alias MasterTrader777 alias Acidyo went postal  Shocked Shocked

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 06:49:58 PM

Also,

Check out ETH.

Lets see if this call is on the money.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

I hope people made money on this ETH run!
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:19:44 PM

Hello Community,

We now have 9 markets loaded into ToshiDesk Charting Module.

Those markets are:

Bitfinex
Bitstamp
Bittrex
BTC-e
Btcchina
Cex.io
Gatecoin
OKCoin
Poloniex

Here those markets are displaying data across the board, without a hiccup.

Right now my devs are putting in 140 hours a week collectively, and we appreciate your patience as we continue to delivery daily results.

Ignore the trolls as there will always be trolls no matter if its MTR, BTC, LTC, ETH...you name it.

Oh, and if you guys didn't already notice there is a whale on MTR continually buying MTR at current market prices.

That whale almost has 100K MTR, and has been buying for many weeks...Wonder who that is?

Partnership News is still developing here in the background and wish I could release more info on this amazing partnership opportunity that will empower ToshiDesk to be the all in one stop shop for all of your Social Trading needs!

More updates soon!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:48:39 PM

A "Whale"? Really? What stuff are you smoking? the volume of MTR hardly ever reach two decimal digits on any 24 hours period (most such periods move 2 cents of ONE BTC). Boy Rich, you are beyond deluded...

Now please, post another dozen screen caps, it's pathetic but visually somewhat interesting...
8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 10:10:17 PM

Ignore the trolls as there will always be trolls no matter if its MTR, BTC, LTC, ETH...you name it.

Rich Territo, are you talking about your 6th of your accounts here named Acidyo?

worth reading:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=800347.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=765852.0

You are weird mate, really. Get some rest... really.

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 04:00:22 AM

A "Whale"? Really? What stuff are you smoking? the volume of MTR hardly ever reach two decimal digits on any 24 hours period (most such periods move 2 cents of ONE BTC). Boy Rich, you are beyond deluded...

Now please, post another dozen screen caps, it's pathetic but visually somewhat interesting...

I've watched this fella continue buying for weeks. Not sure who it is, but this person is not selling.

A whale in my eyes is someone that slowly accumulates at a strategic pace, and not a bat frenzy non profitable high volume rate.

You would never know that, because you are a trader that fuds his own positions, and then tries to back them up with some sort of reason.

You are the deluded one buddy.

Keep on hating on our success, hope it helps you sleep at night.

Take care,

MasterTrader777
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 04:08:31 AM

Community,

If you wish to not see 8bit's or Barb's post simply click ignore under their handle towards the left.

These guys have been here for months claiming scam, and whatever else helps them with their personal issues.

As we all have chimed in with our intelligent replies to their fud, you can see they just wont quit.

I honestly don't care and neither does any of my team or VC personnel.

This is a message to the new investors coming into the MTR market.

Research, Research, Research before you invest always.

Consider Crypto Currencies with an established past, and maybe a crypto with a credible dev team behind the crypto.

Both of which MTR/ToshiDesk does have considering ToshiDesk went from a photoshop brain storm to a working platform with partnerships in hand.

Not to mention we have been around over a year, with consistent updates on our progress.

Please - Anyone with any questions...Be sure to post them here.

Thanks,

MasterTrader777
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 05:26:52 PM

Hello Community,

Making more changes to the CMS, and Webpage.

More changes are being made as we speak.

We think its better that ToshiDesk be free for the public, rather than charge for initial admission to the platform itself.

Wanting to view charts, and use charting tools should be a premium feature which would cost MTR to use.

Anyone can read what's there, anyone can comment, anyone can chat, as long as they're logged in - is what we as a team feel is the right community move.

VC personnel also believe this is the best move for wide adoption of users.

More info on new partnership is brewing up too, and I might be releasing little hints on what it's all about soon.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 06:02:33 PM

Hello Community,

We think its better that ToshiDesk be free for the public, rather than charge for initial admission to the platform itself.

Wanting to view charts, and use charting tools should be a premium feature which would cost MTR to use.

Anyone can read what's there, anyone can comment, anyone can chat, as long as they're logged in - is what we as a team feel is the right community move.

More info on new partnership is brewing up too, and I might be releasing little hints on what it's all about soon.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

As always thanks for the update Mastertrader, quietly in the corner watching and thinking you DC, and the rest of the team are doing a great job.

Keep it and your head up!

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 06:08:22 PM

Hello Community,

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

As always thanks for the update Mastertrader, quietly in the corner watching and thinking you DC, and the rest of the team are doing a great job.

Keep it and your head up!

Thanks for the kind words and support.

It really is nice to read these things.

This is what keeps us going on the day to day.

We will keep bringing it.

We will succeed!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 12:59:32 AM

I've watched this fella continue buying for weeks. Not sure who it is, but this person is not selling.

A whale in my eyes is someone that slowly accumulates at a strategic pace, and not a bat frenzy non profitable high volume rate.

You would never know that, because you are a trader that fuds his own positions, and then tries to back them up with some sort of reason.

Take care,

MasterTrader777

First, I don't do fud.
Second, it's called honesty. But how would you know?
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 01:43:16 AM

https://www.etnasoft.com/clients/
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 01:46:21 AM

Take care,

MasterTrader777

First, I don't do fud.
Second, it's called honesty. But how would you know?

Hey there!

No need to continue this conversation.

I will ignore you from this point on.

Take Care,

MasterTrader777
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 01:49:09 AM

Hello Community,

Just a reminder!

MTR will also now be accepted as a payment option for the purchase of the most well known Trading Bot C.A.T!

SAVE 10% BUYING C.A.T BOT THROUGH TOSHIDESK!!!

Want to purchase the CAT bot and  save 10% buying through ToshiDesk?

The user/customer will be required to :
- Choose the API you want to buy.
- Post the PUBLIC (only the public) API KEY for ANY API you buy.
- Also Add EMAIL and (not mandatory) a BTCTalk profile link.

When you confirm the markets you wish to use within the bot you calculate the sum
0.5 BTC (Core price) + Api Price = TOTAL

Then we will apply a 10% Discount on total, and this will be the TOTAL TO PAY.

When the user submit the form + payment we'll have all the info we need and "Sampey"- C.A.T. Bot CEO will be able to prepare a C.A.T. copy and send the customer an email or a direct contact on BTCTalk (this is the best way because when you become a C.A.T. customer you will receive all the next release for free and we will send them using PM via BTCtalk).

This is yet another example of how I can build relationships with other companies and merge those relationships into partnerships.

Plus how cool is it to be able to buy a bot on ToshiDesk now?

If you buy the C.A.T Bot using ToshiDesk, I will personally send you 200 MTR as a FREE GIFT!

Please contact me via PM for further details.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:20:34 AM

Hello Community,

A quick little refresher!

The problem in today's altcoin markets is the volume is rather low, and there is no denying this. The way to fix this problem is to bring new money into the equation, and there are a few ways to do that.

With our ETNA partnership license agreement signed, we're buckled up and getting to work with these guys. (www.ETNASOFT.com)
This partnership we help provide us with more advanced tech right out of the gate. Some tech to mention will be the Mobile Trading App + Virtual Bitcoin Trading Accounts.

The Mobile Trading App will allow all users of ToshiDesk to stay connected to the markets at ALL times. Normally when people leave their homes or offices, they are detached from the computer they use to make trades and that right there takes money out of the markets instantly. So with the Mobile Trading App, uses will be able to stay connected at all times, and are more liable to hop on the markets when the tools are in their back pockets wherever they go. I can continue on with detailed specs about this very point I'm trying to make, but I'd rather do it with a video. We all love videos right?

Allow one of my new partners to join the team - Roman Zrazhevskiy - tell you a little about this and how our new ToshiDesk Mobile Trading App will be a game changer.

https://youtu.be/FV8vP1Jrj98

So the above mentioned is one way we will attempt to gain market share. An additional way I see ToshiDesk being able to bring a little risk-free fun to the market is introducing Virtual Bitcoin Trading accounts! Any ToshiDesk user will be able to trade with Virtual Bitcoin in their accounts RISK FREE, without having to risk hard earned money learning the way of the markets. ToshiDesk will bring many niche tools to the market, such as the ones mentioned here to strengthen the confidence in our market, and allow traders to educate themselves using the most advanced tools available in today's crypto markets.
With that being said guys we have ALOT planned to bring attention to not only ToshiDesk, but crypto in general...and we believe while all the other crypto coins come and go as time passes, people will begin to respect ToshiDesk and MTR, seeing our project as a valuable asset to the crypto community.

Here is another video to leave you all with, and it should give you a better idea of the framework we are implementing ToshiDesk into.

https://youtu.be/-Jz9aQqoYxg

We are about to bring it!

Any questions comments or concerns folks, please leave me a line here, or PM.
Thanks for all the support as we continue on with the ToshiDesk journey, with all cylinders firing!

More updates later!

If you struggle with trading and wish to better your trading fundamentals, do yourself a favor and sign up for ToshiDesk today!

www.ToshiDesk.com

Please add us on Twitter and Facebook:

FB:

https://www.facebook.com/MasterTraderCoin

TWITTER:

https://twitter.com/ToshiDesk

Cheers,
MasterTrader777
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:26:46 AM

Community,

Made some changes to ToshiDesk CMS Today!

Many more visual changes going to be made, but this is just a sneak peak at what we have started on at the present time.

Also reconfigured some of the tables with the new market data we have been acquiring over the past few weeks!

Note: Market Activity Table changes have not yet been deployed in screen shot below. Need another day before that one is pushed. We will implement code to make TOP 3 Gaining Markets and TOP 3 Losing Markets populate there.

See here:

Webpage was also changed up a bit today as well!

Please go check out the Public Dashboard!

Also working on updating the ANGEL.CO ToshiDesk Page:

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:07:31 AM

This is so incredibly ridiculous... virtual trading now. So you can play pretend like if you were 5 years old. So you "buy" 5 BTC of shitcoin 1 @ 100,000 satoshis and then you sell them @ 110,000 satoshis for a nice, quick 10%... right? In no time you will have made a virtual fortune and toshiCrap will even qualify you as a top trader... then you go into reality and find out that, if you purchase any coin in any (minimal) amount you will have to pay much more than what the virtual game tells you and when you want to sell, no matter.  What the last trade was, you will have to sell for much, much less or you will be stuck being a bagholder... just like everyone who had the misfortune to ever purchase MTR... wow Rich, I'm appalled, really appalled at the absurdity of your ideas. It's really hard to believe anyone older than 7 can believe somethtlike this brings anything positive to this project. Amazing.

Ooops, and I guess I just fudded my own holding, right? I'm sure you believe that's he cause no one has even the slightest interest in MTR or toshiCrap. Well, some people are beyond reachable levels. No need to engage further. Really.
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:14:05 AM

This is so incredibly ridiculous... virtual trading now. So you can play pretend like if you were 5 years old. So you "buy" 5 BTC of shitcoin 1 @ 100,000 satoshis and then you sell them @ 110,000 satoshis for a nice, quick 10%... right? In no time you will have made a virtual fortune and toshiCrap will even qualify you as a top trader... then you go into reality and find out that, if you purchase any coin in any (minimal) amount you will have to pay much more than what the virtual game tells you and when you want to sell, no matter.  What the last trade was, you will have to sell for much, much less or you will be stuck being a bagholder... just like everyone who had the misfortune to ever purchase MTR... wow Rich, I'm appalled, really appalled at the absurdity of your ideas. It's really hard to believe anyone older than 7 can believe somethtlike this brings anything positive to this project. Amazing.

Ooops, and I guess I just fudded my own holding, right? I'm sure you believe that's he cause no one has even the slightest interest in MTR or toshiCrap. Well, some people are beyond reachable levels. No need to engage further. Really.

That's big on whaleclub.io all the top traders over their play around with virtual trading. They even have competitions with the winner getting a set amount of BTC.

I think it's a great idea.

Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: