Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:43:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229727 times)
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:59:15 AM

https://blockchain.info/address/1AFzfWNaMBWeJbTtQcF9Y91E4EGabUFPcV

Here is the address to the real "dev fund" for MTR.  You guys suck at lying.

Happy trading Cheesy

Ok, well if I'm "lying" lets make this real interesting.

How about you put you're money where your mouth is?

Lets bet I hold even more BTC in the wallet I showed a screen shot of yesterday, and that I'm in fact not "lying" about anything.

The reason I stepped back from the forums for a few days is because of people like you dbt1033.

Why would I be lying about anything?

I haven't ever lied or mislead anyone within this community.

If you are going to waste my time, I'm going to assume you know its valuable and we will put 10 BTC on the line right now.

If I don't hold more than 16.368 BTC in the dev fund, I owe you 10 BTC...If I do hold more, you owe me 10 BTC.

Put up or shut up.

The address you pulled up was a donation address posted a while back, and it has received one donation as of right now.

Its not the wallet where I'm storing my development funds I make trading in the markets and doing side jobs.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Then why wouldn't you make it public?

Congrats man.  You have 16 btc in your personal wallet (probably from bitstone scam).

Post that wallet so we can follow the money. 

I'm not here to measure dicks, only to ask why you hid information that should be public knowledge if you intend to use it as you say.

Why would you mark over your btc address?  What is there to hide?

The whole point of the blockchain is transparency. 

Hell, one of your main talking points in this thread is how transparent you are.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:44:34 AM

Happy trading Cheesy

Lets bet I hold even more BTC in the wallet I showed a screen shot of yesterday, and that I'm in fact not "lying" about anything.

The reason I stepped back from the forums for a few days is because of people like you dbt1033.

If you are going to waste my time, I'm going to assume you know its valuable and we will put 10 BTC on the line right now.

If I don't hold more than 16.368 BTC in the dev fund, I owe you 10 BTC...If I do hold more, you owe me 10 BTC.

Put up or shut up.

The address you pulled up was a donation address posted a while back, and it has received one donation as of right now.

Its not the wallet where I'm storing my development funds I make trading in the markets and doing side jobs.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Congrats man.  You have 16 btc in your personal wallet (probably from bitstone scam).

I'm not here to measure dicks, only to ask why you hid information that should be public knowledge if you intend to use it as you say.

Hell, one of your main talking points in this thread is how transparent you are.

Like I said, you are here to waste time with the intent to discredit me and our hard work.

My 10 BTC is ready for escrow and If you want to take it there...lets roll.

I can even post screen shots of the trades I made money on, along with the withdraw shots from different exchanges to match screen shots of my transactions in my blockchain wallet Cool

Following my money is no problem to me...but if you think for one second you're baseless claims that I'm lying about what I have in my MTR/ToshiDesk dev fund is going to make me jump..haha well then you're wrong!

Put your money where your mouth is, plain and simple.

You must be afraid to get proven wrong?

Or you don't have 10 BTC to put where your mouth is?

Sorry, but like I said..my time is valuable to me so if you are looking to waste more of it you will simply be ignored.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:48:30 AM

Happy trading Cheesy

Put up or shut up.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Like I said, you are here to waste time with the intent to discredit me and our hard work.

I can even post screen shots of the trades I made money on, along with the withdraw shots from different exchanges to match screen shots of my transactions in my blockchain wallet Cool

Following my money is no problem to me...but if you think for one second you're baseless claims that I'm lying about what I have in my MTR/ToshiDesk dev fund is going to make me jump..haha well then you're wrong!

Sorry, but like I said..my time is valuable to me so if you are looking to waste more of it you will simply be ignored.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

You're wasting your own time.  Posting the address is a LOT less time consuming than writing an essay.  Why so defensive?
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:01:08 AM

Happy trading Cheesy

Put up or shut up.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Congrats man.  You have 16 btc in your personal wallet (probably from bitstone scam).

Why would you mark over your btc address?  What is there to hide?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

You're wasting your own time.  Posting the address is a LOT less time consuming than writing an essay.  Why so defensive?

Haha, you must think you're going to get a free ride outta me?

Not defensive one bit, I just don't respect your tone, and I don't have time for your games.

You coming into my thread spreading rumors is quite annoying...and I'm not looking to play patty cake for free.

Lets bet that I don't have the BTC I claim to have.

Lets bet that the image I posted isn't photshopped.

You got a mouth, but don't have the pockets to back it up?

See why I don't wish to waste me time with you?

Why would I post the address for free when I'm looking to make it interesting, while gaining a free 10 BTC for proving you wrong at the same time?

I could use that BTC for many things related to this project.

Let me guess, you want me to play your game, but you don't have the coins to play mine?

I must get going now....if you'd like to put 10 BTC on the line to make it interesting, I'm all for it.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:09:43 AM

Happy trading Cheesy

Put up or shut up.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Congrats man.  You have 16 btc in your personal wallet (probably from bitstone scam).

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

You're wasting your own time.  Posting the address is a LOT less time consuming than writing an essay.  Why so defensive?

Not defensive one bit, I just don't respect your tone, and I don't have time for your games.

You coming into my thread spreading rumors is quite annoying...and I'm not looking to play patty cake for free.

Why would I post the address for free when I'm looking to make it interesting, while gaining a free 10 BTC for proving you wrong at the same time?

Let me guess, you want me to play your game, but you don't have the coins to play mine?

I must get going now....if you'd like to put 10 BTC on the line to make it interesting, I'm all for it.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Since when do pockets back up mouths? 

I think logic is a better option.

You're being awfully sketchy...
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:20:37 AM

Happy trading Cheesy

Put up or shut up.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Since when do pockets back up mouths?  

I think logic is a better option.

You're being awfully sketchy...

Haha, now you're being awfully funny...

Educate yourself sir.

http://jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/4.html

Thanks for stopping by, but I really don't care to continue this conversation any further without a 10 BTC bet in place with escrow.

My time is money, and right now your talk is pretty cheap by the sounds of it.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:41:10 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2015, 07:22:07 AM by dbt1033

Lol get real man.  Thanks for the easy lolz.

Classic.  You deflect, say you're leaving, come back, deflect again, change the subject entirely, hypocritically suggest that you're not going to waste your time when you've already given so much to me.

Just post the address.  Put your money where your mouth is because doing so is so important to you. I'm not the one claiming to have something here.

You're such an easy target.

Thanks babe.  Wink

Oh and the image was "photoshopped" technically speaking.  You marked out any relevant info.  

I guess you owe me 10btc?  That was the deal right?

My time is money, and right now your talk is pretty cheap by the sounds of it.

pinkie31

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 01:18:40 PM

Sorry mastertrader but i also do not understand why you would hide/photoshop address?
What happened to transparency Huh
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 01:33:59 PM

Sorry mastertrader but i also do not understand why you would hide/photoshop address?
What happened to transparency Huh

an easy solution possibly? ...

if this is a personal address - its understandable why the addresses are blanked ...

but if the wallet is to be used for mtr specific means - then maybe start a new wallet - with a new address - and transfer those funds into the new 'public' address for all to see ...

just a suggestion mate - if you do actually have the funds in your own personal wallet for safe keeping - instead of a working mtr wallet ...

this should appease the curious - and prove that you have full control over the funds also ...

i dont doubt you - but it may assure the community that does doubt ( or just question ) that its all as you say it is ...

#crysx

8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 01:46:03 PM

If it's development fund, it should be public, multi-sig protected address. At this moment it's private mastertrader777 address and it's really stupid to call it development fund.

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:33:26 PM

LOL

Geez, trolls are gunna troll huh?

I wanted to have a little fun with dbt folks.

I just moved the funds to a public address.

Here ya go:

https://blockchain.info/address/1DeSaYqaAn2QtctcSyg1NoFR65fxdRcPWb

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:54:41 PM

LOL

Geez, trolls are gunna troll huh?

I wanted to have a little fun with dbt folks.

I just moved the funds to a public address.

Here ya go:

https://blockchain.info/address/1DeSaYqaAn2QtctcSyg1NoFR65fxdRcPWb

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Here is the address that was hidden from us earlier:

https://blockchain.info/address/1GJcYHEbVnctbQBrU2fyVxx62RvpVyY9xB

Blockchain audit, initiated.
inyereye

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 11:08:01 PM

What about making MTR the exclusive payment accepted for the first 30-90 days after public launch?

Hello Crazywack,

Thanks for the suggestion.

I could certainly make that happen.

Consider it done!

So for the first 90 days of public launch, the only acceptable tender that will be able to satisfy membership costs will be MasterTraderCoin.

More suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

YES,  THIS Smiley

I'd extend that beyond 90 days but that can always be done later.  How about getting some whale club people onto the ToshiDesk platform?  I don't agree with everything they do but they sure are visible and many follow them. 

I understand the urge to get as many people as possible onto the platform,  but believe that can be achieved through exclusivity and drawing the right "core users" in. 

Keep at it, don't let the trolls get you down they are easily ignored and those of us with brains can see them for what they are.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 11:53:22 PM

Yep, follow the advice of these idiots. You have so far and you are doing rock star work... as duly reflected in the price, volume and interest. The low hundreds are close already, you just need to cash another BTC or two...
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:35:35 AM

What about making MTR the exclusive payment accepted for the first 30-90 days after public launch?

Hello Crazywack,

Consider it done!

So for the first 90 days of public launch, the only acceptable tender that will be able to satisfy membership costs will be MasterTraderCoin.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

YES,  THIS Smiley

I'd extend that beyond 90 days but that can always be done later.  How about getting some whale club people onto the ToshiDesk platform?  I don't agree with everything they do but they sure are visible and many follow them. 

I understand the urge to get as many people as possible onto the platform,  but believe that can be achieved through exclusivity and drawing the right "core users" in. 

Keep at it, don't let the trolls get you down they are easily ignored and those of us with brains can see them for what they are.

Getting the whale club into this would be great! Maybe by having them provide tweets and mentions in the chats give a few well know members free access for a certain time.

Word of mouth is the best PR.

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 08:27:40 PM

Hello Community,

Update:

As you may know we have been working around the clock to make the revamps needed to get ToshiDesk Launch 100% Ready.

Swapping the servers we had running on Digital Ocean over to AWS Amazon has been completed.

Rebuilding the API Calls Process has also been completed.

Right now we are taking the final looks into the tweeks the CMS needs.

1) We must take out "Trusted Coins" Section as the supplier of the API it runs off of is no longer in business.

2) We must plug in our new API's into the "Most Active" and "Market Activity" Panel on the left side of the Dashboard.

There are other minor changes we wish to make, mostly visual/theme tweeks.

Press Releases can be expected from Cointelegraph, Newswire, ETNA, and Clef.

I'm sure we will be able to get press releases published from other media agencies to spread the word.

We are still working very hard to get launched and wont let you down.

ToshiDesk memberships will only be available for purchase using MTR for the first 90-120 days.

More updates shortly,

MasterTrader777
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 08:34:04 PM

Hello Crazywack,

Consider it done!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

YES,  THIS Smiley

Getting the whale club into this would be great! Maybe by having them provide tweets and mentions in the chats give a few well know members free access for a certain time.

Word of mouth is the best PR.

When I get the press releases published I think getting these guys to throw a few tweets and chat plugs will be easily achievable.

I will give a few other pros in the know a shout to get some much needed exposure.

Hard work is certainly about to pay off for us.

What I ask my loyal supporters is this one very question:

Will you support us a be a paying user when this is all said and done?

If we can get paying users, we can get more investor attention...That is FACT.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 09:21:27 PM

Give a *uckin release date. Thank you.

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 11:15:28 PM

None of this "loyal" loosers will ever pay for this. Among other reasons because they simply can't afford it.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 01:17:00 AM

Give a *uckin release date. Thank you.

Trying to stay on the ball with the proposed launch date.

As previously stated in multiple updates, we are trying to officially launch before the end of the Q4 - 2015.

Thanks for your patience.

None of this "loyal" loosers will ever pay for this. Among other reasons because they simply can't afford it.

Well, I'm not too sure that you're entitled to speak for everyone else as you have been lately.

If you have no interest here at this point, why are you here?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: