Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:16:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229727 times)
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:57:18 AM

ToshiDesk 2.0 * Launching Q4 (2015) - Will offer the following products and services:

Industry leading charting indicators, in addition to technical analysis which further enhance your point of reference towards making an informed decision when trading within the digital currency marketplace.
An expansive Alt coin historical charting database
Orders/positions entry and monitoring
Social Charting for traders & analyst
MasterTrader University trading techniques and coursework
Virtual Bitcoin trading accounts with simulated trading options
Live News and updates from verified media providers
Level 1 & 2 streaming market quotes
Micropayments- Get paid to build a following of subscribers who value your opinion.
Chat Box - Connect with traders globally.
Compliance and reporting - ToshiDesk's Cloud Back Office platform is compliant with US regulatory framework (FINRA, SEC, KYC, day trading regulations, OATS, and Regulation-T)

Just to realise where we are, Q4 ends next month and there's no Toshidesk 1.0 released.

You fucking idiot. Yes ToshiDesk 1.0 is released you piece of shit. Its called the beta dumb fuck.

Brilliant one. Keep a good job charlieSeen.

I think you should learn how to spell "realize" 8bitparty. Talk about brilliant!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 06:45:37 AM

ToshiDesk 2.0 * Launching Q4 (2015) - Will offer the following products and services:

Industry leading charting indicators, in addition to technical analysis which further enhance your point of reference towards making an informed decision when trading within the digital currency marketplace.
An expansive Alt coin historical charting database
Orders/positions entry and monitoring
Social Charting for traders & analyst
MasterTrader University trading techniques and coursework
Virtual Bitcoin trading accounts with simulated trading options
Live News and updates from verified media providers
Level 1 & 2 streaming market quotes
Micropayments- Get paid to build a following of subscribers who value your opinion.
Chat Box - Connect with traders globally.
Compliance and reporting - ToshiDesk's Cloud Back Office platform is compliant with US regulatory framework (FINRA, SEC, KYC, day trading regulations, OATS, and Regulation-T)

Just to realise where we are, Q4 ends next month and there's no Toshidesk 1.0 released.

You fucking idiot. Yes ToshiDesk 1.0 is released you piece of shit. Its called the beta dumb fuck.

Brilliant one. Keep a good job charlieSeen.

I think you should learn how to spell "realize" 8bitparty. Talk about brilliant!

"Realise" is correct word, kid.

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 12:02:38 AM

As for the rest, I just bought a few coins a couple days ago as part of a much wider strategy that happened to include MTR because of the volume, strictly. Less than 0.16 BTC of it, if you must know. Looking for a trade as quickly as possible, at least at 50% gain, otherwise it can go to hell

Yup I found it Grin Stop lying in your post please.

I never lie. Period. No if no buts. You have a very big problem,  obviously.  Which i won't delve into since i am not even in the less interested in entertaining raw stupidity. Here's another truth in case you missed it before: This v oin is technically dead. Meankng it doesn't have any interested parties on the buying side. AT ANY PRICE. Duh...
charlieSeen

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 12:27:53 AM

As for the rest, I just bought a few coins a couple days ago as part of a much wider strategy that happened to include MTR because of the volume, strictly. Less than 0.16 BTC of it, if you must know. Looking for a trade as quickly as possible, at least at 50% gain, otherwise it can go to hell

I never lie. Period. No if no buts. You have a very big problem,  obviously.  Which i won't delve into since i am not even in the less interested in entertaining raw stupidity. Here's another truth in case you missed it before: This v oin is technically dead. Meankng it doesn't have any interested parties on the buying side. AT ANY PRICE. Duh...

haha you dont speak for me or anyone else in this thread. I like to buy a few every now and again. Stop hating man.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 05:19:36 AM

haha you dont speak for me or anyone else in this thread. I like to buy a few every now and again. Stop hating man.

You don't count, obviously But keep on posting just in case...
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 11:03:57 AM

Volume 0.03 BTC, price 6k satoshi, your "buying" is a bad joke.

inyereye

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 02:26:12 PM

You clearly do lie, as the post he dug up proves. There is essentially no difference from Nov 22nd to today so if you saw fit to buy on Nov 22nd, then you weren't too worried about MTR being "technically dead". Technical innovation on MTR itself is irrelevant anyways, true investors are looking to see what is done with the Toshidesk platform, which continues to make slow progress.

Many of the investors are simply waiting right now to see what Mastertrader does with the gievaway he is planning and whether he cuts the POS as he has alluded to a few times, in the meantime we're doing fine staking what we have and laughing at your attempts at misdirected FUD.

Personally, I buy a small amount weekly, nothing to throw the markets into a tizzy or disrupt the low prices that benefit me as a buyer looking to increase my stake pool, but I've cut my buying down by about half until we get some solid news on the plans for POS and the giveaway.

Mastertrader, you drew many of us to the coin by showing value to Toshidesk, and I urge you to continue finding ways to market it to the right audience, experienced traders who will draw in people willing to pay for their insights. I'm really happy to hear you won't be adding any more beta users, the sooner you can convert it to the paid model you've always planned, the sooner your project can begin the next leg of the journey.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 04:30:53 PM

You clearly do lie, as the post he dug up proves. There is essentially no difference from Nov 22nd to today so if you saw fit to buy on Nov 22nd, then you weren't too worried about MTR being "technically dead". Technical innovation on MTR itself is irrelevant anyways, true investors are looking to see what is done with the Toshidesk platform, which continues to make slow progress.

Many of the investors are simply waiting right now to see what Mastertrader does with the gievaway he is planning and whether he cuts the POS as he has alluded to a few times, in the meantime we're doing fine staking what we have and laughing at your attempts at misdirected FUD.

Personally, I buy a small amount weekly, nothing to throw the markets into a tizzy or disrupt the low prices that benefit me as a buyer looking to increase my stake pool, but I've cut my buying down by about half until we get some solid news on the plans for POS and the giveaway.

Mastertrader, you drew many of us to the coin by showing value to Toshidesk, and I urge you to continue finding ways to market it to the right audience, experienced traders who will draw in people willing to pay for their insights. I'm really happy to hear you won't be adding any more beta users, the sooner you can convert it to the paid model you've always planned, the sooner your project can begin the next leg of the journey.

You are evidently an idiot who doesn't even know how to read.  It's clearly posted "... as part of a much wider strategy...". That strategy, ignorant idiot,  consist in buying the 10 most active in Bittrex. MTR was for a day or two among them and hence the buy. It IS indeed dead now and wasn't for a brief moment then.

Idiots don't understand what doesn't serve their obsessions but that doesn't make reality different from what it is. This applies to all sorts of idiots and especially the delusional kind to which you belong.
inyereye

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 08:55:46 PM

You are evidently an idiot who doesn't even know how to read.  It's clearly posted "... as part of a much wider strategy...". That strategy, ignorant idiot,  consist in buying the 10 most active in Bittrex. MTR was for a day or two among them and hence the buy. It IS indeed dead now and wasn't for a brief moment then.

Idiots don't understand what doesn't serve their obsessions but that doesn't make reality different from what it is. This applies to all sorts of idiots and especially the delusional kind to which you belong.

Easy there big guy. If you were willing to buy based on volume, you were willing to buy, point. If there was enough volume on Nov 22nd for the coin to fit into your "wider strategy" despite the coin being, as you keep whining "technically dead", I guess there might be some people interested.

Sorry you feel so bad about yourself that you need to call me an idiot for pointing out the obvious fail in your logic. I understand perfectly well that you bought based on volume and the volume was there for MTR to fit into your strategy. So you'll buy more the next time the volume is within the threshold of your "wider strategy", with no reason that wouldn't happen again since nothing has changed "technically"

It's ok though, you've demonstrated your maturity level is below the ignore threshold, and from now on all you're going to be posting is "This user is currently ignored" Smiley Thank you for making that decision really easy.

YinShuiSiYuan

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 09:26:50 PM

haha, you are so mad that you got called out for lying. Name calling is never the right answer friend. Calling people idiots doesn't take away the fact that you lie in this thread. We all see it nerd.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 12:27:52 AM

Enough with the back and forth Bantor. Take it to PM, when people come here they don't want to read about this crap that's taken up the past page. Everyone has an opinion on the project great but keep it civil...please

inyereye

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 01:53:24 AM

Enough with the back and forth Bantor. Take it to PM, when people come here they don't want to read about this crap that's taken up the past page. Everyone has an opinion on the project great but keep it civil...please

"Hero" Member lied,  "hero"  member got called out,  then decided to share his obsession with the word idiot.  Also same hero member pointlessly bashes MTR regularly over the last two or three pages so,  forgive me if I find it all terribly relevant.

I agree that keeping it civil is always a good thing,  some of us are better equipped I guess.

P.S. *banter

YinShuiSiYuan

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 02:07:41 AM

"Hero" Member lied,  "hero"  member got called out,  then decided to share his obsession with the word idiot.  Also same hero member pointlessly bashes MTR regularly over the last two or three pages so,  forgive me if I find it all terribly relevant.

I agree that keeping it civil is always a good thing,  some of us are better equipped I guess.

P.S. *banter

I agree with your stance on this. Trolls will be trolls. Especially one that said he was leaving the thread and never coming back. lol now he wont leave.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 08:42:20 AM

At this moment this project turns into IPO scam and you guys talk about discussion. I wonder how many of you here are extra mastertrader777 accounts.

voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 02:37:25 PM

i am very happy with my MTR but i got them on an oold comp now , i download the last wallet but after 2 days waiting still no connections , someone can help me with that

i use a 32 -bit on windows 7
inyereye

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 06:46:41 PM

i am very happy with my MTR but i got them on an oold comp now , i download the last wallet but after 2 days waiting still no connections , someone can help me with that

Check your firewall rules first for the wallet and make sure the wallet isn't locked if you want it to stake.  If you scroll back 5 or 6 pages (maybe a bit more or less)  I believe someone also posted a list of nodes you can add to your conf file.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 10:10:04 PM

Check your firewall rules first for the wallet and make sure the wallet isn't locked if you want it to stake.  If you scroll back 5 or 6 pages (maybe a bit more or less)  I believe someone also posted a list of nodes you can add to your conf file.

if its not a firewall issue - just add the nodes permanent nodes we have setup to the MasterTrader.conf file ...

it WILL sync ...

Code:
addnode=mtr-seed1.granitecoin.com
addnode=mtr-seed2.granitecoin.com
addnode=mtr-seed3.granitecoin.com

these nodes now have been written into the code as static nodes - so if you want to build the wallet yourself - the nodes are now hardcoded into the wallet and you will not need to put any addnode entries into the MasterTrader.conf file ...

the source is here - https://github.com/chrysophylax69/mastertrader/ ... if you want to build your wallet ...

im currently in the process of building a windows machine to compile the windows wallets ive been working on - so that will take some time with me before i can build you a current working windows wallet if you request one ...

let me know how you go ...

#crysx

crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:45:11 PM

Where is everyone?

bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:06:54 AM

price is really fucked, and volume is so low, i think i actually am a bagholder  Undecided
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:31:17 AM

where Dev  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: