Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:29:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229727 times)
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 04:12:14 PM

First time being called a shill lmao! If u lost money too bad, move on. Are you going to cry forever over 1.3 btc?

yup - first time for me too ... EVER ...

TWAT - now there is a word that wouldnt be a first for either i would imagine ...

sheesh! ...

#crysx

That's kids for ya!  Cheesy
8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 08:34:21 PM

To everyone new reading this thread: crysx, coinfello and crazywack are devoted masterscammer777 supporters so their comments are always irrelevant.

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 10:46:10 PM

To everyone new reading this thread: crysx, coinfello and crazywack are devoted masterscammer777 supporters so their comments are always irrelevant.

Just u keep repeating yourself you dumbass lol
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 11:36:38 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2016, 11:55:49 PM by drays

First time being called a shill lmao! If u lost money too bad, move on. Are you going to cry forever over 1.3 btc?

TWAT - now there is a word that wouldnt be a first for either i would imagine ...

sheesh! ...

im off to bed ... im tired from REAL work on the vps solutions and integrations of the daemons for nodes that are supporting OTHER coins as well as this one ...

#crysx

crysx, relax man... It is sure pretty silly to call you a shill, but this BitBerau guy is new to this forum, and he is getting desperate to return the money he was robbed of.

If you read what he posted on his thread, you will clearly see he was scammed by this mtr guy. That is as clear as day (to anyone who took the time to familiarize himself with the topic), but other thing is also clear - he will not return his money, as the mtr guy has no integrity, but instead has strong ability to mislead people and skills to manipulate and hide the truth.

Its too often one could get disgusted reading this forum... Unfortunately too many people are attracted here by the smell of easy money, and they are ready to make money in any possible ways and methods, often without reservation Undecided

Alas... it is pity an honest guy like you supports that dishonest person. There is just one way to explain that phenomenon: I think you are too different from him, to understand how crooked he is in reality.

... this space is not for rent ...
toeshe

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 12:30:25 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2016, 01:00:28 AM by toeshe

Hello Community,

First off I want to thank the community for pitching in for the Chainz Block Explorer.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mtr/

Looks good, and shows many people are still staking MTR!

We are still alive and well here at MTR HQ.

Currently in the middle of launching our own exchange ( ToshiTrade ) that will be embedded with MTR and ToshiDesk as a whole.

Very cool one of a kind concept in development right now, and we will keep you all updated with that.

Things we have done in the past few days.

We have re-integrated the charting module to ToshiDesk.

This charting module has been developed alongside the team at ETNA. Be sure to check them out  - www.ETNASoft.com

We have also updated the Clef Module on the login screen.

ToshiDesk has also been featured on Clef website as a Featured Platform.

I've taken it upon myself to figure out how to integrate the CMS into the charting module and have successfully done so!

So now you have the CMS and the Charting Module all in one place!

I will go ahead and merge this to public profiles soon.

I'm still working with Crysx as he is helping us get another open-source version of a blockexplorer so we can have (3) different ones for MTR.

Thanks community!

Cheers,

Rich

i have a question for crysx how is that block explorer coming along ? how long does it take ? are you and mastertrader really working on it or was it dropped ? also do you have any info on a exchange being embedded into MTR ?also I would like your opinion on cryptocloset .. what effect it has on MTR and crypto in general ? any info would be thankful
crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 01:44:54 AM

sheesh! ...

im off to bed ... im tired from REAL work on the vps solutions and integrations of the daemons for nodes that are supporting OTHER coins as well as this one ...

#crysx

crysx, relax man... It is sure pretty silly to call you a shill, but this BitBerau guy is new to this forum, and he is getting desperate to return the money he was robbed of.

If you read what he posted on his thread, you will clearly see he was scammed by this mtr guy. That is as clear as day (to anyone who took the time to familiarize himself with the topic), but other thing is also clear - he will not return his money, as the mtr guy has no integrity, but instead has strong ability to mislead people and skills to manipulate and hide the truth.

Its too often one could get disgusted reading this forum... Unfortunately too many people are attracted here by the smell of easy money, and they are ready to make money in any possible ways and methods, often without reservation Undecided

Alas... it is pity an honest guy like you supports that dishonest person. There is just one way to explain that phenomenon: I think you are too different from him, to understand how crooked he is in reality.

morning drays ...

as a respected member of most of the communities on here - your advice always seems logical and well thought ...

rich has never done ME wrong - and in a lot of ways - i do what i can to help those that seems to be doing the right thing ...

i dont have a bad thing to say about rich himself - what he does with that that is within in his power is entirely up to him and those that wish to deal with rich ... i still deal with rich - as like i mentioned - he has never shown any form of malice or 'scam' tendencies toward me - my team ( aka 'theteam' ) or toward the projects we have ( granite being the flagship of course ) ... i am not saying i agree with EVERYTHING rich has done - but that is entirely up to rich to do - as he ahs it all in his power to do ...

i feel for bitberau - as he feels like he has been scammed in to making false trades ... when i speak of due diligence - i speak generally and of what peopel should do in general - not targetted at bitbeurau or anyone specifically when i say EVERYONE needs to have their eyes open when ANYTHING is done off their own accord ...

i had respect for 8bit also - see that - HAD ... the past posts and comments prove how civil and concerned i was with his well being in this thread - and others ... BUT he became a complete imbecile in my eyes - and in the eyes of many - sue to his incessant bleating of repetitive statements made again rich ... which is his right to - as is richs right to respond or not ... but the moment he calls me a scammer as well - and now being called a shill - ill defend my position in every way i can ...

i have just finished a three month contract in the 'real world' which has enabled me to rebuild the infrastructure that i built from the ground up ... ME - all my decisions ... the pitfalls of taking advice from others and putting them into motion is MY decision only ... regardless of what advice i was given ... it was up to ME to do my due diligence and conceive a plan to grow the infrastructure AND code to where it is now ... dissecting the advice and rearranging and then discarding it or using in full or part thereof - is entirely a sole mechanism ...

which is what i was getting at - its bit beurau decision to move or not move - regardless of the advice given him by ANYONE ...

every decision has its consequence ... 8bit decides to become an incessantly bleating sheep - there are consequences for his actions ...

the same for me - you or anyone else - including rich ... no one is above that ...

i just woke anyway - slept in too long on a sunday morning ...

btw - all the seednodes will be changed to <coin>-seed<count>.chainworksindustries.com - as the nameservers and dns has propagated worldwide now - and all has been setup ... ie - mtr-seed01.chainworksindustries.com is the new seed ... discussion for the new systems that will be spread globally in different areas worldwide will be finalized soon also - which means the actual nodes will be redone - rebuilt - and spread worldwide in different datacenters around the world - with different ip ( c-class ) adresses ...

this is what is taking so long to do - which is delaying every project we have currently ... especially the migration of the seednodes ...

anyway - coffee and wake - and back to work ... which is somethign i will not be doing if i can help it on weekends from now on ... Tongue ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
crysx

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 02:12:29 AM

<snip>

I'm still working with Crysx as he is helping us get another open-source version of a blockexplorer so we can have (3) different ones for MTR.

Thanks community!

Cheers,

Rich

i have a question for crysx how is that block explorer coming along ? how long does it take ? are you and mastertrader really working on it or was it dropped ? also do you have any info on a exchange being embedded into MTR ?also I would like your opinion on cryptocloset .. what effect it has on MTR and crypto in general ? any info would be thankful

as per the previous post to drays ...

its not coming along - just yet ...

the complete infrastructure of cwi is being revamped ... and expanded ... there are 25 dedicated machines being setup worldwide across the globe for the seednodes alone ... this means rebuild of systems - os - builds of apps - builds of daemons - syncs - redirections of dns - and ultimately the recode of the core for the daemons of the coins and projects we support ... which means we need to work with EVERY dev whose coin we support - as most of the devs have our seeds hardcoded into the core code of the wallets ...

the block explorer is no exception - and the delay of not just this one - but all - is justified ...

the machines that will support the block explorers - are yet to be finalized ... part of this infrastructure revamp - is setting up an information system which carries the block explorers for the coins supported ... block explorers too - use daemons to gather their information - and dedicated coin daemons are used for the explorers as well - not api calls from the seednodes ...

this is not only a long winded and tedious rebuild - but a very coordinated ( with the isp - who is building the backend infrastructure for all this ) and expensive ordeal ... costing ME - with no financial help from anyone else - to undertake this project ...

so in essence - how is the block explorer coming along? ... its not for the time being ... in fact - none of them are ...
how long does it take? ... not long at at all to build the explorer itself - but a while to sync daemons within the servers ...

the question you neglected to ask is simply - what is it that is taking so long for the block explorer to arrive ... explanation above ...

i personally need not answer to anyone else - but the dev / person commissioning our services ... thats it ... BUT i am here and explaining to you - and the community WHY there is such a delay ...

if you demand a block explorer - then pay for one ... fairglu has one of the BEST explorer systems in crypto today ... he is a good man - a quick responder ( he has all the infrastructure ready ) and a competent dev who knows what he is talking about ... he provides the cryptoid block explorers to anyone who pays the fees ...

and that seems to be the issue with the community - fees ... demand so much - but pay nothing for them ... a community fund for such things? ... that would be great ...

the very few that have supported ANY services provided to ANY project ( i am NOT pinpointing mtr here ) are the ones that actually care enough to put the funds whether the demands are ...

want to pay the 70kaud that its costing to restructure the cwi infrastructure? ... no? ... then you have no right to demand anything from me or anyone else ... unless i WANT to provide this service for free to the community or devs ... and that is entirely MY decision ...

im all for opensource - and for helping ... but when it comes at a personal cost that is far beyond the 'tanx for the help' limit from the community - and the community is not willing to 'help' in the form of code work or funds either - then i have the right to withdraw any 'free' systems that cwi provides ...

ask microsoft for a free blockexplorer and see what happens Wink ...

the blockexplorer is NOT free ... and as such - will be at the mercy of how long the infrastructure will take to rebuild ...

if you or anyone else is unhappy with that - then im sure rich will be happy to pay for another blockexplorer IF the community wants to pitch in ...

besides - our own inhouse projects ( granite (grn ) being the main one ) are our priority - and the project that the entire infrastructure is based on ...

anyway - a bit long winded explanation - but there you go mate ...

ill be changing the code shortly after all the systems are back online with the new seednodes ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
toeshe

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 02:40:39 AM

thats a long post to say you are not working to get a explorer going but i do thank you for the input . wish you good fortunes to... tell your boss get that website up
crysx

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 02:53:36 AM

thats a long post to say you are not working to get a explorer going but i do thank you for the input . wish you good fortunes to... tell your boss get that website up

no worries ... a full explanation is better than no explanation ...

the explorer WILL be coming - but not without the full infrastructure upgrade ...

and what boss? ...

i finished my 'real life' contract ... so no 'boss' now but me anyway Smiley ...

#crysx

toeshe

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:00:39 AM

the question you neglected to ask is simply - what is it that is taking so long for the block explorer to arrive ... explanation above ...

pretty sure you got that part from my questions prefer you dont degrade me thanks for replys
crysx

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 03:23:24 AM

pretty sure you got that part from my questions prefer you dont degrade me thanks for replys

no degradation intended ...

you have not attacked me in any way shape or form ... so all good ...

#crysx

toeshe

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:28:04 AM

for me it sucks mastertrader says he is working with you about a explorer and it not true at all and for you to say short answers yea we are , but long answers is no way we got are own probs ?
toeshe

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:36:52 AM

no attack for you but i want to know about toshi trade to
crysx

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 03:42:04 AM

for me it sucks mastertrader says he is working with you about a explorer and it not true at all and for you to say short answers yea we are , but long answers is no way we got are own probs ?

rich is waiting on me - and the infrastructure - to get the explorer working ...

i wont continue with ANYONES explorer ( or projects for that matter ) - until the infrastructure is complete ... im spending a large amount of time - effort - and more money than id like on all this ...

but once its done - it will be an easier way of producing things - as the infrastructure will be set ...

you can move into a residential building complex - until ALL the buildings and apartments are completed - tested - and approved to live in ... same here ...

the infrastructure will not be used until its all approved to - thus - no services will
be installed and setup unless it has been completed - tested - and approved to be usable ... and of course i pay for it all Wink ...

time - and patience ... two things that are lacking in crypto in general ...

it will happen in time - with patience Smiley ... i give no timeframes - because i KNOW that these things take their own time to do ...

which is why rich is waiting on me - and im waiting on the isp - and the isp is waiting on the infrastructure ( actual servers and machines ) to be finished being built in the various datacenters around the world ...

see patience ... and time ...

the one thing i am NOT looking forward to - is paying for it all ... but that too has to be done in good time ...

Wink ...

#crysx

crysx

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 03:42:59 AM

no attack for you but i want to know about toshi trade to

yup ...

im waiting for toshidesk also ...

looks good so far ...

#crysx

toeshe

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:47:55 AM

thank you and goodnite
BitBerau

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 12:20:26 PM

sheesh! ...

#crysx

morning drays ...

as a respected member of most of the communities on here - your advice always seems logical and well thought ...

rich has never done ME wrong - and in a lot of ways - i do what i can to help those that seems to be doing the right thing ...

i dont have a bad thing to say about rich himself - what he does with that that is within in his power is entirely up to him and those that wish to deal with rich ... i still deal with rich - as like i mentioned - he has never shown any form of malice or 'scam' tendencies toward me - my team ( aka 'theteam' ) or toward the projects we have ( granite being the flagship of course ) ... i am not saying i agree with EVERYTHING rich has done - but that is entirely up to rich to do - as he ahs it all in his power to do ...

i feel for bitberau - as he feels like he has been scammed in to making false trades ... when i speak of due diligence - i speak generally and of what peopel should do in general - not targetted at bitbeurau or anyone specifically when i say EVERYONE needs to have their eyes open when ANYTHING is done off their own accord ...

i had respect for 8bit also - see that - HAD ... the past posts and comments prove how civil and concerned i was with his well being in this thread - and others ... BUT he became a complete imbecile in my eyes - and in the eyes of many - sue to his incessant bleating of repetitive statements made again rich ... which is his right to - as is richs right to respond or not ... but the moment he calls me a scammer as well - and now being called a shill - ill defend my position in every way i can ...

i have just finished a three month contract in the 'real world' which has enabled me to rebuild the infrastructure that i built from the ground up ... ME - all my decisions ... the pitfalls of taking advice from others and putting them into motion is MY decision only ... regardless of what advice i was given ... it was up to ME to do my due diligence and conceive a plan to grow the infrastructure AND code to where it is now ... dissecting the advice and rearranging and then discarding it or using in full or part thereof - is entirely a sole mechanism ...

which is what i was getting at - its bit beurau decision to move or not move - regardless of the advice given him by ANYONE ...

every decision has its consequence ... 8bit decides to become an incessantly bleating sheep - there are consequences for his actions ...

the same for me - you or anyone else - including rich ... no one is above that ...

btw - all the seednodes will be changed to <coin>-seed<count>.chainworksindustries.com - as the nameservers and dns has propagated worldwide now - and all has been setup ... ie - mtr-seed01.chainworksindustries.com is the new seed ... discussion for the new systems that will be spread globally in different areas worldwide will be finalized soon also - which means the actual nodes will be redone - rebuilt - and spread worldwide in different datacenters around the world - with different ip ( c-class ) adresses ...

this is what is taking so long to do - which is delaying every project we have currently ... especially the migration of the seednodes ...

anyway - coffee and wake - and back to work ... which is somethign i will not be doing if i can help it on weekends from now on ... Tongue ...

#crysx
Crysx, please understand that MTR has completely lied to me and has scammed me, he has guaranteed that if we go on a loss, he will provide me a refund. I PAID .78 for rubbish advice which I LOST money on.

Now, you are not admitting this obvious fact, instead you are taking my words out of context and using that against me, insulting me and telling me to get lost and not try to resolve this issue..

Now imagine the person you made a contract with, fucked you over by not acting according to the agreements, will you sit on your hands like a dumbass or get your money back?
Exactly.

Now, in my and others eyes you are a complete shill, unless you admit the truth, instead of hiding it, like Master Trader.

And your coinfello friend, all he does is repeat what you say. LOL

The truth won't be hidden.
BitBerau

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 12:24:34 PM

sheesh! ...

#crysx

Thank you for your honesty.
Even if he is or isn't shill, he is clearly standing up for MTR, instead of standing up for truth.
8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 01:31:43 PM

crysx probably dreams about those bitcoins masterscammer promised him.

Loyalty to people well known for no loyalty to anyone is something I am not able to understand.

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
crysx

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 01:53:16 PM

sheesh! ...

#crysx

morning drays ...

#crysx
Crysx, please understand that MTR has completely lied to me and has scammed me, he has guaranteed that if we go on a loss, he will provide me a refund. I PAID .78 for rubbish advice which I LOST money on.

Now, you are not admitting this obvious fact, instead you are taking my words out of context and using that against me, insulting me and telling me to get lost and not try to resolve this issue..

Now imagine the person you made a contract with, fucked you over by not acting according to the agreements, will you sit on your hands like a dumbass or get your money back?
Exactly.

Now, in my and others eyes you are a complete shill, unless you admit the truth, instead of hiding it, like Master Trader.

And your coinfello friend, all he does is repeat what you say. LOL

The truth won't be hidden.

bitberau ...

in your eyes - is where the issue remains ...

i dont know the deal between you and rich ... nor do i know the context in which it was made - nor do i know whether you kept your side of the bargain - or he kept his ...

what i DO know ...

when you enter into an arrangement / agreement - and you feel like you have been misled or misdirected or ripped off - then agreed - you DO need to rectify it ...

but how do you rectify it? ... lets see - set up a scam thread - accuse and abuse - then call ME a shill in the name of respect? ... how do you intend on getting ANYTHING let alone respect - if you show none yourself? ...

even if all you say is true - and all rich says is false ... even if ... what do you achieve by bastardizing the guy you want the money back from - AND - continue with the degradation with someone like me? ... who will go out his way to help ...

the advice i have given - and will repeat for the last time - is simple ... DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE ...

i can promise anything that will make it look like the sun shines out your bum - and you send me btc on the promise that if you bend over and the sun DOESNT shine out your bum - then ill give you your money back ... if i dont refund you - then its expected that you will try and recover your monies anyway you can ... but what do you think this is when you call me a shill - a scammer - etc ... is there a governing entity that will force me to refund it - unless you actually consider yourself civil enough to contact me over and over and ask? ...

in your eyes - by abusing the person - you will get a positive result ... hehehe ... come on mate ...

luckily for me - i dont enter into these sorts of arrangements ...

and top complicate this further - its his word against yours - as there are way too many variables in this type of arrangement ... that one or the other can say - no you didnt do what i asked - or the other can say - yes i did do exactly as you asked ... what a mess! ...

but the point of all this is STILL that you need to be diligent - whether its rich or me or anyone ...

and yet this advice i freely give you - to learn and be diligent with who and what you spend your btc on - means im still a shill in your eyes ( and others as well ) ... pffft ... so be it mate ...

what i see in my eyes - and in the eyes of others - is a man that trusted another and feels like he has been jilted and ripped - but can do nothing else other than accuse and name call - to get a positive outcome from the guy he is accusing and abusing ...

that really doesnt make sense in anyones language ...

i DO understand where you are at - but you need to understand that in THIS industry - i have seen REAL rippoffs happen - so have the world ...

DUE DILIGENCE ... remember and look up the meaning of these words ...

if i had an issue with rich - i deal with it directly with him ... and i have ... my mind is a stern place mate - and i speak it when necessary ... and because of that - there are no issues like this that arise from any type arrangement ... not with rich - or anyone else i deal with ... hence why my trust factor is what i gauge anyone or any company on ... because trust is earned - not taken ...

i certainly hope you resolve your issues with rich ... but even moreso - i hope you heed my advice to have your eyes opened and make the preventative research that you need to do - so you dont feel the way you are feeling now - in any future dealings with ANYONE ...

good luck mate ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: