Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:42:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229727 times)
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 08:55:07 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2017, 11:54:20 PM by drays

Heh Smiley

Nope, still feel the numbers are pulled out of... thin air probably Smiley
Crowdfunding money was nowhere around 12K. It was 9K actually, given the bitcoin price at that time.
But we all know you like exaggerating, thats ok. 25-30% surplus is not that bad, others do worse.

~some bullshit and name calling~
In reality 36 -37 BTC x $297 a coin within the first few weeks of March -2015 = Close to 11K.
~some more bullshit and childish name calling~

So you opened the charts and found the peak of Bitcoin price at that time, and found the way to stretch 8k to become 11k (12k was out of reach, but who cares). Well, a way to go.
Of course you have sold at the highest price available during the whole half-a-year period.  Roll Eyes
Oh, I forgot, you are the "master" trader, of course you did Roll Eyes

In reality you are more of a master of dirty manipulation and name calling, seasoned in battles with other trolls like you. Listening offenses is not my favorite way to spend time, even though getting them from a proven scammer is just ok. Note that in my previous messages I didn't call you names even once, while you managed to do that in every sentence above. Name calling is not a way to prove your point, remember.

In any case, I have no reason to continue this pointless argument, moreover in this childish way. Bye. You are free to spit some more poison my way, I will refrain from commenting, no need to put more garbage in this already polluted thread. Also the time is valuable, both mine and yours.

... this space is not for rent ...
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 11:50:30 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2017, 04:53:09 PM by drays

Well, silence sometimes does wonders... After some more thinking I realized my first comment on this discussion above was just useless trolling. Looks like I developed some bad habits while being here at Bitcointalk  Sad. And I understand your reply to me is a reply to a troll, so is the style and wording...

Don't get me wrong, my math above is still ok, and you are still a scammer, but useless attacks are.. well.. useless. And they cause just frustration, loss of time and some lost nerve cells, but give nothing in return. So I am sorry. Get your thing done, I hope you could do something useful with your project. And I actually wish you do that (despite of my personal dislike of your behavior here in almost every aspect), because your perseverance and dedication shown is really worth something. Wish you good luck.

No more trolling here (well, at least from me).

... this space is not for rent ...
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 04:30:08 AM

Well, silence sometimes does wonders... After some more thinking I realized my first comment on this page above was just useless trolling. Looks like I developed some bad habits while being here at Bitcointalk  Sad. And I understand your reply to me is a reply to a troll, so is the style and wording...

Don't get me wrong, my math above is still ok, and you are still a scammer, but useless attacks are.. well.. useless. And they cause just frustration, loss of time and some lost nerve cells, and gives nothing. So I am sorry. Get your thing done, I hope you could do something useful with your project. And I actually wish you do that (despite of my personal dislike of your behavior here in almost every aspect), because your perseverance and dedication shown is really worth something. Wish you good luck.

No more trolling here (from me, at least Smiley).

I wasn't trolling. No other exchange I am aware of trades MTR and a sell most likely won't cater to MTR being used as its a separate entity from Toshidesk. MTR was created to be used as a token system for Toshidesk but will the new developer keep it? Most likely not as it has a bad name and bad history attached to it.

toeshe

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 11:50:38 PM

As far as i know the dev manager made money off mtr ? a lot of money, with a bunch of fake tidbits he can do anything
crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 04:18:13 AM

hi all ...

a lot of work is being done for the cwi-ecosystem - especially in the granite ( grn ) coin and coding field ...

im still interested in acquiring the mtr projects - but just dont have the funds upfront ...

if a deal is still available on the table - then i would be interested in discussing further - but ALL the funds we have are currently in the cwi ecosystem we are building ...

@mt777 - let me know if you are still looking at placing some sort of life back into these projects mate ... you know im genuine - real - and honest ... so there will be no shafting of anything if anything can be struck ... BUT - please understand that IF there is a takeover to be had - it will done 'completely' ( as in ALL components are to be acquired ) and will be rebranded to the cwi-system standard ... then redevlopment will commence once its all finalized and we have full authority over it ...

as with anything - payment will always be the priority ... ive been in business for over 25years - and been an entrepreneur most of that time ... as with you - i have seen so many good idea die because timing and availability was always an issue ... if costing / payment is the issue currently - then we need to discuss what can be done ... otherwise - as with most projects - the equity within the projects will dwindle to almost nothing ... no matter how much money - time - or effort - you have put into it ...

thats how businesses die - and all your investment will die with it ...

if there is ANY form of negotiation further than 'deposit first' scenario - then we will have something to chat about - and breathe some life back into these projects ... if not - then im afraid there is not much else i can do on my end mate ...

sometimes you just have to bite the bullet - or lose it all ... or sell it to someone that has no interest in anything else but to make a quick profit from it all ...

i on the otherhand - actually see a good projects base - and can assimilate it into what we are doing ( and will release this year ) with granite and the cwi-ecosystem ...

tanx mate ... ill be around ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
Ponzifonzi

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 09:33:52 AM

RIP
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:41:30 AM

RIP

That's why I sold 350k a week ago, it's gone now from trex.
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 12:29:20 PM

RIP

That's why I sold 350k a week ago, it's gone now from trex.

Me too dead project, time to move on. No trust in Mastertrader anymore..........

BitBerau

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:18:22 PM

I told you guys he is nothing but a scammer Tongue
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:44:10 PM

He made some very poor choices along the way, e.g. the premine dump. The concept itself had potential.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:32:22 AM

Glad that I didn't buy this shitcoin. Too many DEVs are killing peoples dreams  Angry

crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 03:01:28 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2017, 03:25:31 AM by crysx

He made some very poor choices along the way, e.g. the premine dump. The concept itself had potential.

the concept AND projects are STILL on the potential scale ...

i honestly believe that these projects ( event the cryptocloset online sales portal ) are great ideas ...

mt777 has gone in head first into these projects and has done a reasonably good job in all aspects ... the premine dump - the decisions on direction - the consequences of all these decisions ... they are all here to be seen ...

i am confident that if these projects were to continue - something could be made of it ... but the amount to purchase is set - and we cannot afford to bring adopt it all without having our own projects suffer in the process ...

like any business - it wont matter how much money time and effort that was put in - if the projects start to lose its community and lose its support ... no matter how much was put into it - it will eventually fall to a close-to zero value if nothing is done to takeover the projects ...

it saddens me to see all these long term holders and supporters dump their coins - because the projects themselves have merit ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 02:49:36 PM

It still has potential.

I lost one of my main devs - DcGirl.

She got caught up with the Cryptsy Debacle, and it scared her away from anything Crypto that she had ties too.

She stopped responding to me on skype, and I was forced to lay the project down.

Selling the Premine - yea - as most devs do to recoup investment on the project, instead of dumping it early on - I fronted the project dev cost for 2 years!

What was I supposed to do Jc?

I tried everything, tried to run another ICO to keep the project going.

Did exactly what I set out to do - Build ToshiDesk, and try something that nobody else was doing.

Now I look like a asshat because the project financially failed?

It was a crypto startup - some win - some lose.

I'm still here and have some support to keep it moving, but community support is far as user base is slim to none.

Glad that I didn't buy this shitcoin. Too many DEVs are killing peoples dreams  Angry

Shitcoin?

Yea it was a shitcoin...but the project wasn't shit, and the proof of concept is still valid. ( ToshiDesk obv offline right now )

I didn't purposely kill anyones dreams.

I lost my main sidekick, and lost faith in the community - as it was full of a bunch of lame trolls like yourself.

Cheers!
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 02:51:12 PM

the concept AND projects are STILL on the potential scale ...

i honestly believe that these projects ( event the cryptocloset online sales portal ) are great ideas ...

mt777 has gone in head first into these projects and has done a reasonably good job in all aspects ... the premine dump - the decisions on direction - the consequences of all these decisions ... they are all here to be seen ...

i am confident that if these projects were to continue - something could be made of it ... but the amount to purchase is set - and we cannot afford to bring adopt it all without having our own projects suffer in the process ...

like any business - it wont matter how much money time and effort that was put in - if the projects start to lose its community and lose its support ... no matter how much was put into it - it will eventually fall to a close-to zero value if nothing is done to takeover the projects ...

it saddens me to see all these long term holders and supporters dump their coins - because the projects themselves have merit ...

#crysx

Thanks Crysx.

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 02:53:05 PM

Bro - Its unfortunate you want to call me a scammer.

You weren't scammed, you got what you paid for.

Trading advice.

You went against my advice, and lost that ass.

You wanted a refund for going against my advice?

LMAO

Kick rocks.

toeshe

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 02:07:51 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2017, 02:24:39 AM by toeshe

you lost your main dev. and sidekick

so if you was  Shrek that makes DCGIRL your donkey and your donkey wont talk to you on skype thats why you ran this project into the ground, sounds like very poor leadership skills to me i dont understand the hate talk why dont you just cash out on your million dollar domain name and shut the fuck up!!!!

and to be clear your not a asshat ....more like a asswipe
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 02:17:50 PM

so if you was  Shrek that makes DCGIRL your donkey and your donkey wont talk to you on skype thats why you ran this project into the ground, sounds like very poor leadership skills to me i dont understand the hate talk why dont you just cash out on your million dollar domain name and shut the fuck up!!!!

I don't hate any of you.

Poor leadership? LMAO

Were you under a rock during the cryptsy scandal?

She decided to hang up Crypto, and any projects associated with it.

Even her own personal sites are no longer active.

I'm open to offers on ToshiDesk.com and the complete site code and IP.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 02:58:47 PM

I don't hate any of you.

Poor leadership? LMAO

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

again mate ...

we are open for discussion ... though there really is no btc for the project - the lack of enthusiasm for the projects to succeed has not waned ...

though i would rethink the price you are expecting - in a more realistic 'todays worth' value ...

i am not trying to be negative here - you know how i work and how i commit myself to what i believe in ... look at what part i play in chainworks industries ( cwi ) - and that will prove it ...

but the sum is the main issue - and a deposit is another ...

if there is a real concern that these projects are of value - then a deal is always workable AND you wont allow it to just fall into the hands of just 'the highest bidder' ...

i think i have made myself quite open and honest about this ... even though there is no money to put towards a takeover right away - the intrinsic value ( in terms of btc ) of the projects are diminishing very rapidly the longer you leave it like this mate ... soon - we ( cwi ) will no longer be interested in paying for a defunct project that is worth nothing but the vps it sits on - especially for a whole lot of btc ...

again - this is not an attack of any sort mate ... i am merely pointing out that the longer you leave this - the less its worth to anyone ... least of all the person / people that would be looking at paying ANY money for it whatsoever ...

we wont be asking again ... as i truly believe in what i have just written to be the truth ... the projects are devalued now to such a low level - you may just wish to terminate the entire collection of projects altogether - if you dont wish to make a massive reduction in what you are asking for with regards to price / value ... and please do remember - that value is a relative thing ... the projects are NOT worth what you believe them to be worth - they are worth what someone is willing to pay for them ... no more ... and of course - IF you are willing to sell of course ...

i hope you DO get what you want from all this - but i highly doubt that it will be the price that you are asking ...

and yup - i DO know how much btc and effort you have put into it all ... to see it all die like this - is a waste in my opinion ...

either way - we will do what we can on our end to help ...

#crysx

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 11:38:18 PM

I don't hate any of you.

Poor leadership? LMAO

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

again mate ...

we are open for discussion ... though there really is no btc for the project - the lack of enthusiasm for the projects to succeed has not waned ...

though i would rethink the price you are expecting - in a more realistic 'todays worth' value ...

i am not trying to be negative here - you know how i work and how i commit myself to what i believe in ... look at what part i play in chainworks industries ( cwi ) - and that will prove it ...

if there is a real concern that these projects are of value - then a deal is always workable AND you wont allow it to just fall into the hands of just 'the highest bidder' ...

i think i have made myself quite open and honest about this ... even though there is no money to put towards a takeover right away - the intrinsic value ( in terms of btc ) of the projects are diminishing very rapidly the longer you leave it like this mate ... soon - we ( cwi ) will no longer be interested in paying for a defunct project that is worth nothing but the vps it sits on - especially for a whole lot of btc ...

again - this is not an attack of any sort mate ... i am merely pointing out that the longer you leave this - the less its worth to anyone ... least of all the person / people that would be looking at paying ANY money for it whatsoever ...

we wont be asking again ... as i truly believe in what i have just written to be the truth ... the projects are devalued now to such a low level - you may just wish to terminate the entire collection of projects altogether - if you dont wish to make a massive reduction in what you are asking for with regards to price / value ... and please do remember - that value is a relative thing ... the projects are NOT worth what you believe them to be worth - they are worth what someone is willing to pay for them ... no more ... and of course - IF you are willing to sell of course ...

i hope you DO get what you want from all this - but i highly doubt that it will be the price that you are asking ...

and yup - i DO know how much btc and effort you have put into it all ... to see it all die like this - is a waste in my opinion ...

#crysx

I agree 100% with everything you're saying here Crysx.

It comes down to what can be offered and the agreement we can work out.

I'm still open to putting 5-10 hours a week aside for the growth of this venture.

Maybe I can sell 75% of the company / platform / IP / Trademark / LLC / etc and keep 25% as this would keep my interest vested.

I'd rather not just sell this project and IP to some random "highest bidder" , and rather to someone that will help me take it the distance.

As time goes on - I realize I can't just give this up, and I'm not willing to settle for anything less than what ToshiDesk deserves.

I need a hand Crysx, and I'd like to hear your straight-forward offer/proposal.

Lets keep this discussion open here in the thread, for others to read and comment...

I KNOW we can bring this back and get Bittrex back on board with being a credible exchange.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 01:07:13 AM

I don't hate any of you.

Poor leadership? LMAO

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

again mate ...

#crysx

I agree 100% with everything you're saying here Crysx.

It comes down to what can be offered and the agreement we can work out.

I'm still open to putting 5-10 hours a week aside for the growth of this venture.

Maybe I can sell 75% of the company / platform / IP / Trademark / LLC / etc and keep 25% as this would keep my interest vested.

I'd rather not just sell this project and IP to some random "highest bidder" , and rather to someone that will help me take it the distance.

As time goes on - I realize I can't just give this up, and I'm not willing to settle for anything less than what ToshiDesk deserves.

I need a hand Crysx, and I'd like to hear your straight-forward offer/proposal.

Lets keep this discussion open here in the thread, for others to read and comment...

I KNOW we can bring this back and get Bittrex back on board with being a credible exchange.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

all good mate ...

my offer remains as it always has ...

there is NOT money we can put upfront - and there is no 'real' way of moving forward with this unless we can work a system where a payment of some sort can be given on an agreed amount - over time ...

it would be a pity to see these projects which you have started - and are quite literally your brainchild - fall over and disappear into oblivion ...

if its a monetary situation - i wish i could just hand over cash and be done with it ... but its not that simple ... with ip and systems in place - its not going to be an easy venture in which 'hand over' on the basis of a takeover ... this is a situation that even the least vested in the projects can understand and appreciate ...

we now have three coins under our 'wing' ... granite ( grn ) - ozziecoin ( ozc ) - and now droidz ( drz ) ... this is among the other coins and projects that we are 'affiliated' with ( and support ) due to our core developers attachment and 'ownership' of the other projects he is involved in ( which are evergreencoin ( egc ) - donationcoin ( don ) - berncash ( bern ) - and now also sterlingcoin ( slg ) ) ...

granite is about to get a full revamp - and we have been working on a new algo - that will are working towards making as solid as granite is - for integration into the granite PoW system ... and with the cwi-poolsystem in place - and the complete infrastructure - the only thing that is 'missing' is the cwi-website which ties all this together ... and thats being built as we speak - even though its taking a lot of time and we now need to delay the launch of the site ...

the infrastructure that cwi offers is not a small backing - nor is it something that is a small investment on the part of the 'owner' of the business either ... so the projects that are adopted - assimilated ( taken over and closed via granite ) - or affiliated with - will never be taken lightly ... but so far - they ALL have one thing in common ... the projects with the exception of the affiliated projects - are all owned by cwi ...

so if there is a possibility that you could want your 'babies' ( that you have started and have supported all this time ) to continue to grow - then something must be done in order to satisfy this one goal - which we seem to both have ...

what does this mean? ... a deal of some continuous payment for a set amount to be paid time to you - for all the projects associated with one another ... if that means part of that deal is that you have input into the projects - then so be it ... but to move forward - cwi cannot invest time money and effort - AND continue a payment schedule on an ongoing basis - if the business itself does not hold ownership of the projects ...

so how do we do this? ... at the moment - i am unsure ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: