Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:31:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Betting On IPL [Cricket]  (Read 37565 times)
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 12:09:38 PM

And that's how its done! Bangladesh took all the wickets Tongue Bangladesh won by 15 runs. And I also won after having a bad loosing streak.
I was getting Goosebumps in the last stage of the match. If they wouldn't have lost the wickets then they would have chased down the total. But an awesome match and superb bowling by Bangladesh.

congrats man for your winning, i also won there to bet on Bangladesh because now they are much strong team than England, i am in profit there after loosing on South Africa.

I actually made a slight profit from this game due to me panicking that England might win the game, i bet on a few for England too, and Bangladesh show its quality here, pretty nice game, slightly profit for me, but it doesnt really matter, could gain more from next game, India vs Ireland

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Southpaw0
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010

666 - slave 2 the grind -

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:17:27 PM

Nice match fixing/spot fixing on England's part. They should've won but they threw the match  Cheesy

ill handcuff you to the shower and put an apple in your mouth with the water running on cold then you handcuff me to the bed and go to town.. just dont BURN the house down with your hot ass oven cus i will be dead and you will be gone
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:18:47 PM

And that's how its done! Bangladesh took all the wickets Tongue Bangladesh won by 15 runs. And I also won after having a bad loosing streak.
I was getting Goosebumps in the last stage of the match. If they wouldn't have lost the wickets then they would have chased down the total. But an awesome match and superb bowling by Bangladesh.

congrats man for your winning, i also won there to bet on Bangladesh because now they are much strong team than England, i am in profit there after loosing on South Africa.

I actually made a slight profit from this game due to me panicking that England might win the game, i bet on a few for England too, and Bangladesh show its quality here, pretty nice game, slightly profit for me, but it doesnt really matter, could gain more from next game, India vs Ireland
You've got to have real guts to bet on that match. Ireland can do anything and odds will be very low on India. Also you gotta have balls of iron to bet on Ireland. All the Irish matches would be interesting to watch.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:20:07 PM

Nice match fixing on England's part. They should've won but they threw the match  Cheesy
Hehehe. Whenever the team we want to win looses we always think that the match was fixed. I earlier predicted that England can loose because they are in pretty bad form right now(as they have always been).

trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:21:44 PM

Nice match fixing on England's part. They should've won but they threw the match  Cheesy

that is not matter for us, it match was fixed or not but the good thing is that some members made  huge profit to bet on Bangladesh.
Southpaw0
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010

666 - slave 2 the grind -

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:22:33 PM

Nice match fixing on England's part. They should've won but they threw the match  Cheesy

that is not matter for us, it match was fixed or not but the good thing is that some members made  huge profit to bet on Bangladesh.

the bookies also made alot of money because everyone bet on england.  Bangladesh was 11.00 odds after the first two wickets to start the match, towards the end of match England got 3 wickets in a matter of 10 minutes. Clearly match throwing not to mention the black guy who was called out when the bat was clearly across the line.

ill handcuff you to the shower and put an apple in your mouth with the water running on cold then you handcuff me to the bed and go to town.. just dont BURN the house down with your hot ass oven cus i will be dead and you will be gone
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 12:23:51 PM

You've got to have real guts to bet on that match. Ireland can do anything and odds will be very low on India. Also you gotta have balls of iron to bet on Ireland. All the Irish matches would be interesting to watch.

Ireland has been continue to astonish me as they have the spirit to win the match despite having matched up with a better team, the odds for Bangladesh was very good, and indeed some member got profit from it, wonder if this could happen tomorrow as the odds for Ireland is pretty good

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
virtapayseller666

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:14:45 PM

Nice match fixing/spot fixing on England's part. They should've won but they threw the match  Cheesy

this match is fixed .. england is world no. 1 team and they loss match from bangladesh that is not possible .. before match oods are 12 and after match start ood are 2.76

not everyone know ban will win

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:37:56 PM

Im not really good eon cricket, infact i lost the previous match because most from the reply here stated that england got a chance to win and the odds seems to be favor to England, so any thoughts about the next one? it is India vs Ireland
deeprocks

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:42:28 PM

The match really looked as if it was fixed.  Huh Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:02:12 PM

This is not excuse my dear as everyone knows England is not in good form these days so this was obvious Bangladesh to win this match.
shulio
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:18:04 PM

This is not excuse my dear as everyone knows England is not in good form these days so this was obvious Bangladesh to win this match.

IMO it is not a fixed match because this is the world cup

everyone got a pride to honor their own country in such big tournaments,  , and the fact that England seems to be not in a good form could be the reason why they lost, this can happened to any team, as i checked on livescore, yesterday South Africa lost , even they are one of the candidate for the world cup winner
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:20:45 PM

everyone got a pride to honor their own country in such big tournaments,  , and the fact that England seems to be not in a good form could be the reason why they lost, this can happened to any team, as i checked on livescore, yesterday South Africa lost , even they are one of the candidate for the world cup winner
People love money more than pride and honour. WI, Pakistan, Bangladesh boards are very poor, and the players can get sold easily. Everyone loves money than their nations.

shulio
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:24:14 PM

People love money more than pride and honour. WI, Pakistan, Bangladesh boards are very poor, and the players can get sold easily. Everyone loves money than their nations.

Pakistan , Bangladesh and West Indies is indeed poor, but in this case if it was a fixed match, then isnt it bookies gonna pay for England to lose? England is not a poor country and I think Englishmen honor their country the most, after their queen
sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:24:39 PM

world cup winner would be one of these 3 teams
         india, australia and most probable new zealand

arvindr

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:45:22 PM

I would hope Newzealand to take it this time. I don't really see India winning it, and Australia has already won it a lot of times.

polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 03:04:52 PM

England are languishing at the bottom of the table.
You don't need to fix such matches.  Grin
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 03:11:10 PM

India is nowhere close to winning the world cup. NZ or RSA will win the cup. I am afraid India might get knocked out by Ireland if the Indians don't buy the Irish players. Indian board has more money than the whole ICC, they can buy each and every team. That's the only way they can win.

arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 03:13:44 PM

India is nowhere close to winning the world cup. NZ or RSA will win the cup. I am afraid India might get knocked out by Ireland if the Indians don't buy the Irish players. Indian board has more money than the whole ICC, they can buy each and every team. That's the only way they can win.

I think Ireland might be a good shot for tomorrow, we have seen such miracle from yesterday and todays match, so im gonna give a shot for Ireland , miracle might happened again or rather "fixed" match or anything which i dont really care as long as I make some profit from the bet

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 03:14:48 PM

I think Ireland might be a good shot for tomorrow, we have seen such miracle from yesterday and todays match, so im gonna give a shot for Ireland , miracle might happened again or rather "fixed" match or anything which i dont really care as long as I make some profit from the bet

India is at least assured of a semi-final slot.
My money will be on India in the India-Bangladesh quarter-final.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: