Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:32:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Betting On IPL [Cricket]  (Read 37565 times)
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 04:47:03 PM

INDIA BEAT PAKISTAN - WE ARE PROUD OF IT
INDIA BEAT SOUTH AFRICA - WE ARE PROUD OF IT
INDIA REACHED SEMI FINAL - WE ARE PROUD OF IT
INDIA WIN 7 MATCH CONTINUOUSLY - WE ARE PROUD OF IT
INDIA TOOK 70 WICKETS IN 7 MATCHES - WE ARE PROUD OF IT
Feel proud Indians someone has to lose.. Next Time we will surely win the world cup ‪Smiley #‎WeWillTakeItBack
LoL man you are a true troll. Now stop defending yourself. Accept it you were too damn overconfident like all the other Indians. We all knew before the starting of the world cup that Indian team is too poor to compete for the cup. I am literally laughing on those who thought India could win.
I won like 0.5BTC by betting on Australia at 2x odds(with my friend).
Feeling happy.
Australia did a great job and they kept it one sided through out the match.

Will support the black caps in the finals Smiley
Fuck off
I m not defending myself even i won 2.8btc today on india for scoring 50+ in 10 overs
So just shut up m telling the truth india is a strong team
in this tournament India played first match against strong team and get expose they are just an ordinary team, Australia team played awesome today and they deserves that victory.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 04:48:58 PM

Feel proud Indians someone has to lose.. Next Time we will surely win the world cup ‪Smiley #‎WeWillTakeItBack
LoL man you are a true troll. Now stop defending yourself. Accept it you were too damn overconfident like all the other Indians. We all knew before the starting of the world cup that Indian team is too poor to compete for the cup. I am literally laughing on those who thought India could win.
Feeling happy.

Fuck off
I m not defending myself even i won 2.8btc today on india for scoring 50+ in 10 overs
But still ill have to say that your over confident a** got busted.
Its not about you winning or not. It was about your confidence on a  poorly organised team. You were too emotional while deciding the winning team. Now you can cry as much as you want. No one cares. They lost and that's it.
And i would like to see your winning bet.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
~CrockRoch~

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 05:56:31 PM

Feeling happy.

Fuck off
Its not about you winning or not. It was about your confidence on a  poorly organised team. You were too emotional while deciding the winning team. Now you can cry as much as you want. No one cares. They lost and that's it.
Lol who said i m crying lol
Just compare yourself with me..only 1 prediction of mine is wrong and just see yourself in mirror how much you lost...nd what about your RSA??? Lol..they were out before jndia...hahahaha
Now go and cry dude...i agree i lose some on india but also recovered that on india itself today..so tjere is no reason for me crying...you go and cry coz you are a loser in betting..lol
And yes i am over confident and will remain like that..atleast i m not a looser like you Wink
And yes i won 2.8 btc..i can show my winnings to you.
But what then?? You have to get fuck out of here...if u promise this i am going to post my winnings in this forum Wink
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 06:17:55 PM

Feeling happy.

Fuck off
Just compare yourself with me..only 1 prediction of mine is wrong and just see yourself in mirror how much you lost...nd what about your RSA??? Lol..they were out before jndia...hahahaha
Now go and cry dude...i agree i lose some on india but also recovered that on india itself today..so tjere is no reason for me crying...you go and cry coz you are a loser in betting..lol
And yes i am over confident and will remain like that..atleast i m not a looser like you Wink
But what then?? You have to get fuck out of here...if u promise this i am going to post my winnings in this forum Wink

Not really a wise thing here, since this forum is free for all, one can determine if he wish to stay or not in this forum, and if you dont like bitcoinquiz, instead of picking a fight with him, you can ignore him with the ignore button under his trust there

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 08:00:13 AM

Feeling happy.

Fuck off
Just show your winning bet here and I promise that I won't leave the forum after you show the bet  Grin
I lost my money, I didn't steal it away from other people like you did. That's what makes all the difference.

Feeling happy.

Fuck off

Not really a wise thing here, since this forum is free for all, one can determine if he wish to stay or not in this forum, and if you dont like bitcoinquiz, instead of picking a fight with him, you can ignore him with the ignore button under his trust there
He wont do that. He is a scammer, he is kind of afarid of everyone who knows about his scam.

~CrockRoch~

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:08:17 AM

Feeling happy.

Fuck off
Just show your winning bet here and I promise that I won't leave the forum after you show the bet  Grin
I lost my money, I didn't steal it away from other people like you did. That's what makes all the difference.

Feeling happy.

Fuck off

He wont do that. He is a scammer, he is kind of afarid of everyone who knows about his scam.
Lol
a scammer is saying another one scammer
fuck off
tell me will you leave the forum if i show you my winning on india.??
you won't coz by doing so you can't scam here...rofl

EDIT: and if you won't leave the forum..then let your sis or mom suck my di** and i will show my winnings Grin
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:37:27 AM

Feeling happy.

Fuck off

Feeling happy.

Fuck off

Lol
a scammer is saying another one scammer
fuck off
tell me will you leave the forum if i show you my winning on india.??
you won't coz by doing so you can't scam here...rofl

EDIT: and if you won't leave the forum..then let your sis or mom suck my di** and i will show my winnings Grin
You gotta have a dick to do that. Just show your winnings. I am not leaving the forum neither I LL do anything else.
Scammer.
I am sure you are one of those low life junkies with mediocre life in the outer parts of Delhi who wasted all his parents money on himself and did nothing in life except for looting people and maybe you are still in your teens and are wasting your father's money.
Get a life.

syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 11:51:46 AM

Is this a area to post world cup cricket bet or for harrassing other peoples, too ridiculous comments....please delete those post admin

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
~CrockRoch~

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 12:24:12 PM

Is this a area to post world cup cricket bet or for harrassing other peoples, too ridiculous comments....please delete those post admin
I agree with you
This is him who started first.
He is a loser who loses bets and he is jealous coz my most of the pridictions are Correct then him...
He just don't accept it Grin
syamster

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 12:33:09 PM

Yes mate, he may be started, but you did the same instead complaining to the moderator...any way comeon we have one more match within 2 days, lets discuss about that

NewZealand Vs. Australia

Who will win the world cup 2015 ?

I am going with NewZealand............... love to do.....

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
~CrockRoch~

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 12:39:38 PM

Can't say much about new Zealand and Aus
But i think Australia is much stronger team and they are playing in the home ground and MCG is far big then new Zealand grounds so if they play well they can easily beat new Zealand but then again new Zealand is in form and they have MeCullum that can change the match...odds are great on new Zealand
My advice is to bet on new Zealand now..i can promise one thing the match will not be one sided and during in play the odds on aus will go higher then you guys can bet on Aus so risk free win Wink
trafficolaa
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 12:42:16 PM

Yes mate, he may be started, but you did the same instead complaining to the moderator...any way comeon we have one more match within 2 days, lets discuss about that

NewZealand Vs. Australia

i think Australian team is much balanced and strong than New Zealand and most important thing to keep this in your mind that match venue  not in New Zealand, so Australia has much better chance of winning Final Match.
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 12:58:41 PM

But i think Australia is much stronger team and they are playing in the home ground and MCG is far big then new Zealand grounds so if they play well they can easily beat new Zealand but then again new Zealand is in form and they have MeCullum that can change the match...odds are great on new Zealand
My advice is to bet on new Zealand now..i can promise one thing the match will not be one sided and during in play the odds on aus will go higher then you guys can bet on Aus so risk free win Wink
agreed with you that match will not be one sided and will be interesting, so there will many chances to make win on both sides,
but at home ground Australia is much stronger team than New Zealand.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 09:21:27 PM

agreed with you that match will not be one sided and will be interesting, so there will many chances to make win on both sides,
Both teams have equal chance to win this Cup but Australia is going with some benefits specially home and much superior then New Zealand
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:06:00 PM

Both teams have equal chance to win this Cup but Australia is going with some benefits specially home and much superior then New Zealand
There is no doubt that AUS is very strong but this time World cup is for NZ . I would place my bet on NZ because I think this is right choice for me.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:34:30 PM

So how do you bet on your team ?

Is it like an honor system if your win/lose ?
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 02:13:39 AM

So how do you bet on your team ?

Is it like an honor system if your win/lose ?
No. There isn't any honour system. You can voluntarily post your views on the upcoming matches here.

And for those who think I am still in a loss: I have won what I lost in the knockout stages, almost all of my knockout stages predictions were right, and so I made back like my 3BTC(took a lot of hard work cause I had to do inplay betting).

kinnu

Activity: 552
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 03:35:20 AM

I am expecting newzealand will win the world cup

P  A
              █████
▀████▄    ▄████▀
  ▀███   ████▀
    █▀ ▄███▀
      ███▀
    ▄██▀ ▄█▄
   ██▀   ████
 ▄█▀      ████▄
█▀         ▀▀▀▀▀

F  U  L

ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM
                    ▄█████▄▄▄                                        ▄██▀██████▄
         ▄██████ ▄▄▄███▄                                  ▄███▀▀ ████████
        ▄█████████ ▄▄▄ █                                ▄███ █▄██ ▀▀▄▄ █
        ████▀███▀ █████▀█                               ██▀█▄▄███ ██▄█▀
       ███▀ ▄  ██▀███ █                                ▄▄█▀██████▀▀
      ▄███▄▀███▄▄██▄ █                                █▄▄▄█████ █▄
     ███████▄ █ ████▀ █ █    ▄█████████▄                 █ █▀███▀▄████
     ▀███████ █ ██████▀██    ███ ▄▄ ████                  ▀▀▀▀▄▄███████
       ▀███████▄ ▀▀▄▄█ █     ███ ▄▄  ███                       █████████▄▄
          ▀▀██████ ▄▄▄██     ███▄▄▄▄▄███                     ▄▄ █████▀▀ ███▄▄▄
           █▄▄▄▀██ ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     █████▄         ███▄ █▀ ▄▄██ ▀  █████▄
     ▄▄███▄▄▀▀██ ▄▄▄         ███████████      █████▄       █  ▀█  ████ ██████   ███▄
   ▄██████████▄  ████▄        ▀▀▀███▀▀▀        █████ █▄   █    ██▄▄▄███   █▀     ███▄
   ███████████████████           █▀            ▀▀▀▀ ██  █▀▀██▄  █████▄▄█▀ ▄▄█▄██  █
  █████████████████████                       █▀████████ ███ ███▀▀█████▀ ▄████ ██▄██ 
  ██████ ███████████▄▀██      ▄█████            █▄ ▀█████▄ ▀█ ▀█▄  ███▀ ▄█████  ███ █
  ██████▄████████████▄ ▄   ████████▀             ▀█████████ ▀██ █▄▄█▀ ▄████████▀▀ ██▀
 ▄████▀▀█ ████████████ █  ██ ▀▀▀ ▄                   ▀▀█████ █▄ ▀██ ▄████  ▀█▀▄█████
 █▀▄▄▄▀▀█ ▄ ████████▀  ▄▄█████████                     ▀██ ▄███▄▄▄██ ██     ███▀ ███
 █▀▄▄▄██  ██████▀▀▄▄██████████▄▄█                      ██ ▄▄█▀█████ █ ███  ▄██▀  █████
  ████████ ▀▀ ▄▄███████▀▀                               ▀███▄▄▄▄▄██▄█▄▄██████▀  ██████
syamster

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 07:18:15 AM

NewZealand Vs. Australia

i think Australian team is much balanced and strong than New Zealand and most important thing to keep this in your mind that match venue  not in New Zealand, so Australia has much better chance of winning Final Match.

Yes I accept that Australia is stronger than New Zealand when they are playing in home.  But in the current form, I strongly believe that New Zealand have slight edge over Australia, this my only opinion, in each and every match, new zealands performance getting better and better.... any how its not an easy win for Australia, they have to work hard to win.  New Zealand have talented players they can challenge against the players of australia.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
trafficolaa
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 08:14:04 AM

NewZealand Vs. Australia

Yes I accept that Australia is stronger than New Zealand when they are playing in home.  But in the current form, I strongly believe that New Zealand have slight edge over Australia, this my only opinion, in each and every match, new zealands performance getting better and better.... any how its not an easy win for Australia, they have to work hard to win.  New Zealand have talented players they can challenge against the players of australia.
agreed with you buddy, New Zealand's team are in great form but the problem is only that they  had played all match at home ground during this world cup event and that match at Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne , at that ground New Zealand and Australia had played 9 matches before and Australia was 6 time winner out of 9 matches. so let's see how this match will go.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: