Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:36:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Betting On IPL [Cricket]  (Read 37565 times)
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 02:43:24 PM

So New Zealand is winning this match for sure? What are the odds for winning?

1.13 oods for NZ at direct dice website

its not soo good oods but fine if bet amout is 0.1 btc
I suggest you to go with in-play betting. You will certainly get better odds than this at some point of the time during the whole match.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 02:45:45 PM

1.13 oods for New Zealand to win certainly doesn't sound hot to me lol. Maybe livebetting the game will be a better approach then.
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:20:34 PM

ICC Cricket World Cup, Game 37
Ban vs NZ
Seddon Park, Hamilton

who will win this match
prediction is NZ will win 90% chance they will won

NZ has more than 90% chance to win there but in my point of view that match is much risky to bet,
if that is not fixed yet than only NZ will win that.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:27:09 PM

Ban vs NZ
Seddon Park, Hamilton

who will win this match

NZ has more than 90% chance to win there but in my point of view that match is much risky to bet,

Can a match be fixed? even at this high rank match like world cup which tied to the honor of a country? it would require quite a fortune to buy a nation's honor to make the game fixed
suman66

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:32:23 PM

Ban vs NZ
Seddon Park, Hamilton

who will win this match

Can a match be fixed? even at this high rank match like world cup which tied to the honor of a country? it would require quite a fortune to buy a nation's honor to make the game fixed

we can't say now that match is fixed or not but we can try bet on ban at 0.02 btc and oods are 7 which means if they won  we will get 0.14 btc
electronicfactura

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:32:37 PM

1.13 oods for New Zealand to win certainly doesn't sound hot to me lol. Maybe livebetting the game will be a better approach then.
On these odds is not good to bet as it is too risky and you dont have chance of recovery in case of danger. Roll Eyes
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:55:12 PM

Ban vs NZ
Seddon Park, Hamilton

who will win this match

we can't say now that match is fixed or not but we can try bet on ban at 0.02 btc and oods are 7 which means if they won  we will get 0.14 btc

odds looks good but the small odds usually indicates the losing team in overall isnt it? since i think world cup matches cant be easily fixed,but the odds for New Zealand is very low and it is very risky to bet
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 06:46:51 PM

Ban vs NZ
Seddon Park, Hamilton

who will win this match

Rather than being fixes it could be more of a strategy for NZ to loose. But as a team they wouldn't like to loose. It will just bring much more criticism.

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 06:58:22 PM

Ban vs NZ
Seddon Park, Hamilton

who will win this match

Rather than being fixes it could be more of a strategy for NZ to loose. But as a team they wouldn't like to loose. It will just bring much more criticism.

I dont think that NZ will plan to lose, they could just play this match as an exercise for them before the next match and also Bangladesh will be striving for victory , if NZ let go off just for a seconds, there is a chance Bangladesh might turn over the odds

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 07:00:54 PM

Ban vs NZ
Seddon Park, Hamilton

who will win this match

True.!! I personally like the odds.!! Its really hard to beat a team like NZ at their home..there's really really small chance that Bangladesh might come close...but NZ has some killer bowling attack..not easy to build a big score against them.. Ill bet on NZ but probably after toss.! Smiley

boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 07:08:42 PM

So New Zealand is winning this match for sure? What are the odds for winning?

Nothing is sure in this uncertain world . NZ is very strong but usually to avoid some bad day they can loose now too as this will not effect them .
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 12:22:37 AM

If you think the odds on New Zealand are incorrect, you should probably bet on Bangladesh.  Smiley
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 05:09:33 AM

If you think the odds on New Zealand are incorrect, you should probably bet on Bangladesh.  Smiley
LoL.
If someone doesn't like the odds on one team then it doesn't mean that he should bet on the loosing team. Bangladesh have scored a defendable total of 288 runs. I think NZ will chase it down.

arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 05:17:18 AM

LoL.
If someone doesn't like the odds on one team then it doesn't mean that he should bet on the loosing team. Bangladesh have scored a defendable total of 288 runs. I think NZ will chase it down.

first of all, it is too risky to bet for NZ with small odds, you bet alot with the risk to lose it all and if you win, you will nly win small amount of it, and second is, Bangladesh got slim chance to win, although the odds are far greater, their chance to is a consideration to stay away from them because NZ wont let this match go as a lose for them

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 05:22:32 AM

LoL.

first of all, it is too risky to bet for NZ with small odds, you bet alot with the risk to lose it all and if you win, you will nly win small amount of it, and second is, Bangladesh got slim chance to win, although the odds are far greater, their chance to is a consideration to stay away from them because NZ wont let this match go as a lose for them
Well yes the odds are still low , they are just 1.23 on NZ. However if someone us willing to take the risk then I guess he should bet on Bangladesh. They have fine bowling attack and the total isn't too bad. The first five overs will decide who wins.

arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 05:39:01 AM

LoL.

Well yes the odds are still low , they are just 1.23 on NZ. However if someone us willing to take the risk then I guess he should bet on Bangladesh. They have fine bowling attack and the total isn't too bad. The first five overs will decide who wins.

current odds is 1.46 for NZ and 2.8 for Bangladesh, it seems that it is too late to put up for Bangladesh since the odds is decreasing by alot, on the other than, betting for NZ could be profitable now since the odds almost reach half of the bet, still the outcome of the match is pretty blur atm

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
amiryaqot
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 06:55:54 AM

LoL.

current odds is 1.46 for NZ and 2.8 for Bangladesh, it seems that it is too late to put up for Bangladesh since the odds is decreasing by alot, on the other than, betting for NZ could be profitable now since the odds almost reach half of the bet, still the outcome of the match is pretty blur atm

total is not so big for New Zealand to chase if they don't have any evil plan behind it, i put my bet on NZ,
odds are really good to put on NZ, i think if they play natural game they will win that.
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 07:02:54 AM

LoL.

total is not so big for New Zealand to chase if they don't have any evil plan behind it, i put my bet on NZ,
odds are really good to put on NZ, i think if they play natural game they will win that.

odds favoring New Zealand for the moment, odds at 1.11 and 8.01 for Bangladesh, match is still will undergo like 2 more hours, betting at this stage is pretty risky atm, but an hour ago the odds was good for New zealand, should had bet on it while i get the odds, damn

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 07:40:12 AM

This is a tough match, very low odds for New Zealand, they have to get around 6 runs per over, with 7 wickets in hand....

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
amiryaqot
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 07:41:55 AM

LoL.

odds favoring New Zealand for the moment, odds at 1.11 and 8.01 for Bangladesh, match is still will undergo like 2 more hours, betting at this stage is pretty risky atm, but an hour ago the odds was good for New zealand, should had bet on it while i get the odds, damn

now it seems everything into favor of New Zealnad and hope they will finish match in the 45th overs, New Zealand playing very amazing today their batting line looking aggressive at the moment. i think bet on New Zealand is very safe option.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: