Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:11:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Betting On IPL [Cricket]  (Read 37565 times)
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 06:28:26 AM

West Indies have odds of 4.1 on them.
I think it is worth the risk - the chance of quadrupling your money. Smiley

chances are not really worth the risk, why would you bet on something that have small chances to win? West Indies may be a good team considering they have won several matches with bigger team than them but still New Zealand is at a whole different level than West Indies

Lol..a chance to quadrupling your money? y dont u try now? u can make it 21 times.! :p

I dont know y the directbet is still giving 1.03 on NZ..! lol.. the game is over.. Lets see if WI can at least beat guptil's score.!
the game is over for West Indies now @20 much high odds, hope will recover my lose today i made nice amount of bet on New Zealand,
394 much big high total to chase when 4 wickets are down,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 07:52:11 AM

congratulation to all who bet on New Zealand, NZ once again proved that they are the best team of the tournament and strong candidate to win the world cup, now NZ will with SA in semi final. that was massive victory by 143 runs against West Indies.
~CrockRoch~

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 11:15:55 AM

Plz someone tell ‪‎Guptill‬ that rape is a crime & west indies players are also human 😂 Congratulation‬ #Guptill
WI are out! They now have to score 394 to win! Guptill hits a massive double century!

My pridictions
New Zealand vs West indies--- NZ will win
Australia vs india-- india will win
RSA vs NZ-- NZ will win
India vs NZ-- India will win
So finally india will win the cup Smiley
Keep dreaming! You will have to give it back! Australia is going to thrash India out of the WC.
Cant say about NZ vs RSA match, but in the final either NZ or RSA will win.
Why don't yoy fucking keep your mouth Shut?
You fucking don't know your every fucking pridictions (most of them) are wrong in this WC
You better leave betting..lol
Note it down #wewon'tgiveitback
INDIA WILL WIN THE WC 2015 Cheesy
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 12:12:25 PM

Plz someone tell ‪‎Guptill‬ that rape is a crime & west indies players are also human 😂 Congratulation‬ #Guptill
WI are out! They now have to score 394 to win! Guptill hits a massive double century!

My pridictions
RSA vs NZ-- NZ will win
Keep dreaming! You will have to give it back! Australia is going to thrash India out of the WC.
After watching today match I am changing my view about New Zealand they can thrash South Africa because  they are playing at home so this final could be Aus vs NZ also possibility and then any body game
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 12:17:02 PM

My pridictions
RSA vs NZ-- NZ will win
You fucking don't know your every fucking pridictions (most of them) are wrong in this WC
This dream will never ever come true! 2015 WorldCup is just a dream for India! No matter how many predictions went wrong but I am sure India will loose badly in the cup!
Just keep on dreaming.
Quoted your post for reference.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
~CrockRoch~

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 02:24:40 PM

My pridictions
RSA vs NZ-- NZ will win
This dream will never ever come true! 2015 WorldCup is just a dream for India! No matter how many predictions went wrong but I am sure India will loose badly in the cup!
Just keep on dreaming.
Rofl..quoted your post too for reference
JUST WAIT AND THEN REGRET WHY YOU SAID ANYTHING...LOL
trafficolaa
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 02:29:06 PM

My pridictions
RSA vs NZ-- NZ will win
Just keep on dreaming.

agreed with you Australia will defeat India in Semi Final and South Africa will meet in final there,
Indian team is not strong team like Australia and other Semi Finalist teams.
amiryaqot
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 02:42:34 PM

My pridictions
RSA vs NZ-- NZ will win
Just keep on dreaming.

agreed with you Australia will defeat India in Semi Final and South Africa will meet in final there,

no doubt about Australia vs India match, Australia is best choice to bet and much balanced team in all section Batting, Bowling and Fielding, so it's like dreaming India will that match and play Final.
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 09:24:06 AM

My pridictions
RSA vs NZ-- NZ will win
Just keep on dreaming.

no doubt about Australia vs India match, Australia is best choice to bet and much balanced team in all section Batting, Bowling and Fielding, so it's like dreaming India will that match and play Final.
Also Australia is playing on their home ground and the pitches in Australia are too favourable for the kangaroos. Till now India has only played against one strong team I.e RSA, all the other teams they have defeated were noobs. Now we'll get to see the real competition and I am sure India will choke out. And here, in India, the news will keep on promoting that the Ausies cheated, they did this and they did that.
No one can save India this time.

trafficolaa
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 09:30:07 AM

My pridictions
RSA vs NZ-- NZ will win
Just keep on dreaming.

Also Australia is playing on their home ground and the pitches in Australia are too favourable for the kangaroos. Till now India has only played against one strong team I.e RSA, all the other teams they have defeated were noobs. Now we'll get to see the real competition and I am sure India will choke out. And here, in India, the news will keep on promoting that the Ausies cheated, they did this and they did that.

Australian team playing much strong cricket these, their performance is mind blowing during the tournament so Indian team will teach from tomorrow how to play against real players.
Australia will win tomorrow.
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 09:47:30 AM

My pridictions
RSA vs NZ-- NZ will win
Just keep on dreaming.

Australian team playing much strong cricket these, their performance is mind blowing during the tournament so Indian team will teach from tomorrow how to play against real players.
Australia will win tomorrow.
Not tomorrow.
Tomorrow's match is between RSA and the BlackCaps! NZ and Africa will be in the ground for the spot in the final. India will compete against the kangaroos on 26th March in Sydney Cricket Ground.

Meanwhile McCallum is writing letters to get support of the people-

amiryaqot
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 11:00:28 AM

interesting match with 2 strong teams, South Africa v New Zealand i will put bet on New Zealand @2.18 odds, really awesome odds why New Zealand @2.18 but good to bet on them to get much profit with that odds. New Zealand still undefeated in that event.
hope will remain undefeated in tomorrow match.
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 11:53:39 AM

interesting match with 2 strong teams, South Africa v New Zealand i will put bet on New Zealand @2.18 odds, really awesome odds why New Zealand @2.18 but good to bet on them to get much profit with that odds. New Zealand still undefeated in that event.
If I were you then I would have went with SouthAfrica. They have got a team that can crush anyone, yes the Kiwis look in a better form but RSA can achieve anything(they have Gary Kirsten as a coach, and lol, and he had a very good track record as an Indian coach, he will make the RSA win this WC). Not kidding. Go with RSA. I am never wrong while deciding the winning teams in the knockouts.

~CrockRoch~

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:23:33 PM

If I were you then I would have went with SouthAfrica. They have got a team that can crush anyone, yes the Kiwis look in a better form but RSA can achieve anything(they have Gary Kirsten as a coach, and lol, and he had a very good track record as an Indian coach, he will make the RSA win this WC). Not kidding. Go with RSA. I am never wrong while deciding the winning teams in the knockouts.
SEIOUSLY JUST ONE WORD ON THIS--- LOL
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:11:55 PM

Don't worry. LoL toh kal tumhara hoga.
The final is going to be between RSA and Australia and there is no once who can take away the cup away from RSA. Stay tuned.

rhkazani1

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 07:35:52 PM

The final is going to be between RSA and Australia and there is no once who can take away the cup away from RSA. Stay tuned.

You seriously think NZ will be kicked out today?
~CrockRoch~

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 12:18:49 AM

Hahahahahah
RSA is no where
In the end we all know #Wewon'tgiveitback
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 12:59:01 AM

Yes. I do seriously think and believe that RSA will be kicked out of the tournament today.
Although in today's match a lot is going to be dependent on the toss and if RSA wins the toss then no one can stop them from winning. Everyone is under evaluating RSA and they can do much more than you think.

~CrockRoch~

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 02:51:58 AM

Yes. I do seriously think and believe that RSA will be kicked out of the tournament today.
Although in today's match a lot is going to be dependent on the toss and if RSA wins the toss then no one can stop them from winning. Everyone is under evaluating RSA and they can do much more than you think.
Just SEE BEFORE TYPYING LOL...
EARLIER U SAID RSA WILL WIN NOW U R SAYING THEY WILL BE KICKED OUT..JUAT DECIDE ONE THING KID!!!
rhkazani1

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 03:06:56 AM

Just SEE BEFORE TYPYING LOL...
EARLIER U SAID RSA WILL WIN NOW U R SAYING THEY WILL BE KICKED OUT..JUAT DECIDE ONE THING KID!!!

I am confused too....SA or NZ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: