Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:50:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Betting On IPL [Cricket]  (Read 37565 times)
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 04:37:56 AM

interesting match with 2 strong teams, South Africa v New Zealand i will put bet on New Zealand @2.18 odds, really awesome odds why New Zealand @2.18 but good to bet on them to get much profit with that odds. New Zealand still undefeated in that event.
hope will remain undefeated in tomorrow match.
If I were you then I would have went with SouthAfrica. They have got a team that can crush anyone, yes the Kiwis look in a better form but RSA can achieve anything(they have Gary Kirsten as a coach, and lol, and he had a very good track record as an Indian coach, he will make the RSA win this WC). Not kidding. Go with RSA. I am never wrong while deciding the winning teams in the knockouts.
SEIOUSLY JUST ONE WORD ON THIS--- LOL
Don't worry. LoL toh kal tumhara hoga.
The final is going to be between RSA and Australia and there is no once who can take away the cup away from RSA. Stay tuned.

You seriously think NZ will be kicked out today?
Yes. I do seriously think and believe that RSA will be kicked out of the tournament today.
Although in today's match a lot is going to be dependent on the toss and if RSA wins the toss then no one can stop them from winning. Everyone is under evaluating RSA and they can do much more than you think.
Just SEE BEFORE TYPYING LOL...
EARLIER U SAID RSA WILL WIN NOW U R SAYING THEY WILL BE KICKED OUT..JUAT DECIDE ONE THING KID!!!

I am confused too....SA or NZ?

There is nothing that can be predicted, although RSA maybe me better in overall, but due note that during the qualification RSA has been playing badly, while NZ is being consistent and keep on winning the match.So it will be better if you put in on NZ, but you should make your own choice about this

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 07:29:04 AM

interesting match with 2 strong teams, South Africa v New Zealand i will put bet on New Zealand @2.18 odds, really awesome odds why New Zealand @2.18 but good to bet on them to get much profit with that odds. New Zealand still undefeated in that event.
If I were you then I would have went with SouthAfrica. They have got a team that can crush anyone, yes the Kiwis look in a better form but RSA can achieve anything(they have Gary Kirsten as a coach, and lol, and he had a very good track record as an Indian coach, he will make the RSA win this WC). Not kidding. Go with RSA. I am never wrong while deciding the winning teams in the knockouts.
The final is going to be between RSA and Australia and there is no once who can take away the cup away from RSA. Stay tuned.

Yes. I do seriously think and believe that RSA will be kicked out of the tournament today.
Although in today's match a lot is going to be dependent on the toss and if RSA wins the toss then no one can stop them from winning. Everyone is under evaluating RSA and they can do much more than you think.
EARLIER U SAID RSA WILL WIN NOW U R SAYING THEY WILL BE KICKED OUT..JUAT DECIDE ONE THING KID!!!

There is nothing that can be predicted, although RSA maybe me better in overall, but due note that during the qualification RSA has been playing badly, while NZ is being consistent and keep on winning the match.So it will be better if you put in on NZ, but you should make your own choice about this
New Zealand really playing much aggressive cricket today, i took New Zealand @2.18 odds and now put bet on South Africa @2.2 odds, that is really interesting match to make win on both sides.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 07:40:29 AM

New Zealand really playing much aggressive cricket today, i took New Zealand @2.18 odds and now put bet on South Africa @2.2 odds, that is really interesting match to make win on both sides.
that is great strategy to take maximum benefit from bet with zero risk factor, very few matches like that when we can make win on both sides, i too using that strategy to bet today.
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 11:16:27 AM

This was the best match I've ever seen I my whole life. Both the teams were playing with passion! They really were putting all their efforts into the match!
NZ won the match but I must say the RSA didn't loose it.
It was really heart breaking to see ABD and Morkel crying in the end. ABD deserves more respect than anyone.
Both the teams did wonderful jobs. Both the teams won millions of hearts.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 11:40:22 AM

This was the best match I've ever seen I my whole life. Both the teams were playing with passion! They really were putting all their efforts into the match!
It was really heart breaking to see ABD and Morkel crying in the end. ABD deserves more respect than anyone.

Instead of defending yourself
You fucking do onething...take some water in your hands and die by jumping in that
You deserve that Kid!!
Coz you just say and say...all your fucking predictions are wrong
Acc. To u RSA was going to win the CUP..i m seriously fucking laughing at you.
Remember my pridictions??? All are Correct at the moment...Go and die and leave it...
P.S TUMSE NA HO PAYEGA Cheesy
Lol. A scammer is asking someone to die.
I am not defending myself. I agree that my predictions went wrong(a lot of them). But still its better to loose money while gambling than stealing other people's money(like you did).

And still India has literally no chance of winning the CUP. Australia or NZ will kill those guys. They play for money and not for the nation. India isn't a respectable team. They cannot defeat NZ's passion and they are going to have a hard time against Australia too.

India se na Ho paaega

arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 12:30:15 PM

-snip
I am not defending myself. I agree that my predictions went wrong(a lot of them). But still its better to loose money while gambling than stealing other people's money(like you did).

And still India has literally no chance of winning the CUP. Australia or NZ will kill those guys. They play for money and not for the nation. India isn't a respectable team. They cannot defeat NZ's passion and they are going to have a hard time against Australia too.

India se na Ho paaega
What if india wins ?
-snip-

This is a thread for discussion of cricket world cup, it will be best if you guys take the swearing words at your PM as I find that it is disturbing, keep in mind that anything could happen, no one know the outcome of this world cup and its getting tense along with the reaching of the final match

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 08:43:17 AM

Instead of defending yourself
You fucking do onething...take some water in your hands and die by jumping in that
You deserve that Kid!!
Coz you just say and say...all your fucking predictions are wrong
Acc. To u RSA was going to win the CUP..i m seriously fucking laughing at you.
Remember my pridictions??? All are Correct at the moment...Go and die and leave it...
P.S TUMSE NA HO PAYEGA Cheesy

India se na Ho paaega
What if india wins ?
Then u should go and fuck urself...ok
And yoy are the scammer m not
So just keep ur fucking mouth shut...you are a coward who just know to defend urself..lol
Just an advice stay away from betting looser...lol
Your trust shows who is a thief.
Your language shows that who is a coward. And your overconfidence shows that who is a looser. I don't need and want to prove anything.

-snip

India se na Ho paaega
What if india wins ?
-snip-

This is a thread for discussion of cricket world cup, it will be best if you guys take the swearing words at your PM as I find that it is disturbing, keep in mind that anything could happen, no one know the outcome of this world cup and its getting tense along with the reaching of the final match
Please, don't say "you guys" , I never used a swear word against this person(not even in Hindi).
Although I agree that the discussion should be done only on the issue of world cup. Thanks for the advice, I wont reply to this guy anymore.

pagalwana

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 08:58:14 AM

Australia is a strong team but anything can happen.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ THIS IS NOT A FRAUD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TRADINGUSEFUL INFOPROFIT                 SUCCESS BITCOIN TRADING                 ►TRADINGUSEFUL INFOPROFIT
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ We Earn 9.3% Per Day And Give You Up To 6.6% ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 10:00:25 AM

Australia is a strong team- Yes. Australia have beaten India in the whole summers(southern hemisphere summer), Australia has better batsmen, the match will take place on an Australian pitch among the Australian crowd.
Australia is better in every sense and I am going to support them. I am surprised to see people here in India arnt considering Australia as a challenge. Everyone is thinking about how India is gonna do against NZ but they forget that they still have to defeat Australia.

~CrockRoch~

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:30:58 PM

Australia is a strong team- Yes. Australia have beaten India in the whole summers(southern hemisphere summer), Australia has better batsmen, the match will take place on an Australian pitch among the Australian crowd.
Australia is better in every sense and I am going to support them. I am surprised to see people here in India arnt considering Australia as a challenge. Everyone is thinking about how India is gonna do against NZ but they forget that they still have to defeat Australia.
You fucking forget that you are a KID who is underestimating India...If you like other countries so much go and settle there looser...Australia is No where....Australians are so coward that they are asking people to see there match lol...even threatening india...but india will beat them i am sure about this...
INDIA WILL DEFINITELY WIN TOMORROW MATCH
ODDS ARE GREAT BETTED 1.6 BITCOIN @3.1 ODDS
#WEWONTGIVEITBACK

And one thing more you shoulf fucking get your facts Straight
70% Crowd is indian at SCG on 26th so fuck off
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 12:32:44 PM

Australia is better in overall but dont doubt that India could be surprising since they have the spirit of taking the cup to their country, we have seen alot of unpredictable match where underdogs won, this could be another one, But to be safe people could actually watch in the first 3 hours how the match is going tomorrow

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
pagalwana

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:34:52 PM

India may not win this but you can make profit by placing money on both teams as i hope this will be a close match between both teams and enough odds will come on both teams to gain profit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ THIS IS NOT A FRAUD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TRADINGUSEFUL INFOPROFIT                 SUCCESS BITCOIN TRADING                 ►TRADINGUSEFUL INFOPROFIT
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ We Earn 9.3% Per Day And Give You Up To 6.6% ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
trafficolaa
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:18:21 PM

You fucking forget that you are a KID who is underestimating India...If you like other countries so much go and settle there looser...Australia is No where....Australians are so coward that they are asking people to see there match lol...even threatening india...but india will beat them i am sure about this...
#WEWONTGIVEITBACK

India has such great odds @3.1 to bet at the moment, i put bet on India at that odds because with high odds there is still chance to make win on both sides in that do or die situation match.
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:20:53 PM

#WEWONTGIVEITBACK

India has such great odds @3.1 to bet at the moment, i put bet on India at that odds because with high odds there is still chance to make win on both sides in that do or die situation match.

that strategy is much safe to play safe on both sides but one thing keep in mind that match will be very crucial and your strategy can go in wrong direction so better put bet on Australia for guaranteed win.
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 03:03:26 PM

#WEWONTGIVEITBACK

that strategy is much safe to play safe on both sides but one thing keep in mind that match will be very crucial and your strategy can go in wrong direction so better put bet on Australia for guaranteed win.

there is nothing like guaranteed win althought the odds favor australia doesnt mean that australia gonna have a 100 % win, it just mean that australia is the favor to win this match, but it will be much safer if you bet on both sides

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 03:10:59 PM

The odds on India have increased to 3.3 currently.
Didn't realize that Australia were such overwhelming favourites.  Shocked
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 04:51:57 PM

I don't think these are fair odds India is currently very strong team and they have very good chance to win this match
trafficolaa
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 05:08:00 PM

i did not get that odds @3.3 on directbet, which betting site offering that odds?
i mostly use diirectbet for betting.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 05:12:32 PM

i did not get that odds @3.3 on directbet, which betting site offering that odds?
I just check currently no site offering these odds for India most of them have only @3.0 or under this
~CrockRoch~

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 05:23:19 PM

I just check currently no site offering these odds for India most of them have only @3.0 or under this
Aus has no chance of win this match
India will surely win
Betting sites will regret thinking india as weak team by offering such great odds
i already bettet more then 1 btc on india Smiley Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: