Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:47:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nine9.ninja - [PonziGame] ★ 400+ BTC Input ★ Altcoins ► Automated ► 125% Return  (Read 56856 times)
cheako

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:09:53 PM

I had asked if such issues would result in payments being differed, but I didn't specifically ask about internet routing problems...  Like if the US should become un-routable for the rest of the world, as such things have happened in the past and can take hours or even days to sort out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
N9_Ninja (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 04:42:42 PM

Uhh, what happens to the Nija page? All deposits gone???

As said previously this is likely a problem with your browser, are you using noscript or similar?

It could also be an interrupt in connection on your side as the queries are the last to load.
cheako

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 05:47:51 PM

Well, this event went off as well as the last event.. maybe worse.

I'd suggested previously about the ability to sell deposits, but after running a few rebate events I think the concept can be simplified.

Bounties, similar to rebates, with the difference being that it's a form of distributed payout.  Owners configure a per address setting in percent from 0 to 96, where 0 is the default %100 payout and %96 is %0 payout as the remaining 4 is the OP's fee leaving only the miner fee.  The bounty consists of the reaming payout.  On payout the deposits that went into making the payout possible, making the adjustments for the first and last fractional, split the Bounty using a weighted average on each deposits contribution.  This should give an close approximation, where 1/3 Rebate is represented as a %30 Bounty.

The Bounty value for the address is secret until applied to a deposit.  When the deposit becomes ??10hrs?? young the Bounty is permanent, this should accelerate the game should it cross this threshold as well as prevent abuse of the Bounty System.
bufa

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 06:40:11 PM

I'd suggested previously about the ability to sell deposits, but after running a few rebate events I think the concept can be simplified.

Bounties, similar to rebates, with the difference being that it's a form of distributed payout.  Owners configure a per address setting in percent from 0 to 96, where 0 is the default %100 payout and %96 is %0 payout as the remaining 4 is the OP's fee leaving only the miner fee.  The bounty consists of the reaming payout.  On payout the deposits that went into making the payout possible, making the adjustments for the first and last fractional, split the Bounty using a weighted average on each deposits contribution.  This should give an close approximation, where 1/3 Rebate is represented as a %30 Bounty.

The Bounty value for the address is secret until applied to a deposit.  When the deposit becomes ??10hrs?? young the Bounty is permanent, this should accelerate the game should it cross this threshold as well as prevent abuse of the Bounty System.
Can you present a example for this. I didn't get it.
The owner of a deposit configure a Bounty for one (or some, or all) of his entries?
10 hours before this deposit expires, the bounty is visible for all players?
But what happens than?

E.g. you have one deposit of 1BTC (output BTC1.25)and set a bounty of 20%.
I place a deposit of 0.5. What happens next?
memphixx

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 12:41:29 AM

Bounties, similar to rebates, with the difference being that it's a form of distributed payout.  Owners configure a per address setting in percent from 0 to 96, where 0 is the default %100 payout and %96 is %0 payout as the remaining 4 is the OP's fee leaving only the miner fee.  The bounty consists of the reaming payout.  On payout the deposits that went into making the payout possible, making the adjustments for the first and last fractional, split the Bounty using a weighted average on each deposits contribution.  This should give an close approximation, where 1/3 Rebate is represented as a %30 Bounty.

The Bounty value for the address is secret until applied to a deposit.  When the deposit becomes ??10hrs?? young the Bounty is permanent, this should accelerate the game should it cross this threshold as well as prevent abuse of the Bounty System.
I am def not the sharpest tool in the shed, but not very dull either.. Please give an example cause I am lost

cheako

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 04:50:39 AM

Bounties, similar to rebates, with the difference being that it's a form of distributed payout.  Owners configure a per address setting in percent from 0 to 96, where 0 is the default %100 payout and %96 is %0 payout as the remaining 4 is the OP's fee leaving only the miner fee.  The bounty consists of the reaming payout.  On payout the deposits that went into making the payout possible, making the adjustments for the first and last fractional, split the Bounty using a weighted average on each deposits contribution.  This should give an close approximation, where 1/3 Rebate is represented as a %30 Bounty.

The Bounty value for the address is secret until applied to a deposit.  When the deposit becomes ??10hrs?? young the Bounty is permanent, this should accelerate the game should it cross this threshold as well as prevent abuse of the Bounty System.
The owner of a deposit configure a Bounty for one (or some, or all) of his entries?
But what happens than?

As you can tell, I'm a great programmer so I express myself from that encampment(package).  I really don't understand why anyone would have a difficult time taking the above and turning it into a simple program.

Programmatically, when a Bounty is HTTP posted the value is stored to a secret hash keyed by bitcoin address(after validation of a salted bitcoin signature).  Each deposit object is extended with a "bounty not applied" bool that is consulted when the timer on the deposit is below 10hrs.  If the bounty has not been applied the value is read from the hash and applied to the object, clearing the bool.

When users place a deposit nothing changes, perhaps there is some more accounting data but that depends on the implementation and would not involve or effect users.

Payouts are effected by Bounties, for an non-zero bounty applied to a deposit creates a distributed payout.  The payout to each address is calculated taking the Bounty into account per the above.
myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 06:38:48 AM

When will initialize this round???

bufa

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 07:04:45 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2015, 07:36:14 AM by bufa

But what happens than?

As you can tell, I'm a great programmer so I express myself from that encampment(package).  I really don't understand why anyone would have a difficult time taking the above and turning it into a simple program.

Programmatically, when a Bounty is HTTP posted the value is stored to a secret hash keyed by bitcoin address(after validation of a salted bitcoin signature).  Each deposit object is extended with a "bounty not applied" bool that is consulted when the timer on the deposit is below 10hrs.  If the bounty has not been applied the value is read from the hash and applied to the object, clearing the bool.

When users place a deposit nothing changes, perhaps there is some more accounting data but that depends on the implementation and would not involve or effect users.

Payouts are effected by Bounties, for an non-zero bounty applied to a deposit creates a distributed payout.  The payout to each address is calculated taking the Bounty into account per the above.
Thanks Cheako, i am also a programmer since 30 years, but i still didn't get it. Maybe only a problem with my english, maybe not.
It could be helpful to show some examples. The technical part is clear (but not really relevant for us users).

I will try it:

1. The owner of the deposit sets a bounty in percent to his deposit (must be done at least 10 hours before expire and will be fixed then)
    -> e.g. deposit of 1 BTC, bounty 30%
    -> Question: When will the players see this bounty? Directly? 10 hours before expire? After paiment?

2. If this deposit is paid, the owner will get the rest (without the deposit)
    -> 1BTC x 125% = 1.25BTC. Minus 30% = 0.875BTC

3. The bounty will be distributed to (all?) ppl, who are "involved". Means their deposits paid the original deposit?
    -> Bounty is 30% of 1.25BTC = 0.375BTC. This will be distributed to one or some ppl who deposited at the "correct" time. Correct?

Btw: Did you discuss your ideas with the owners? Other then you old idea, this cannot work without them.
cheako

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 07:31:48 AM

This question doesn't seem applicable to this game.  Rounds start when a deposit is confirmed and lasts 99hours, so a round is initialized when a bitcoin block is created.
cheako

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 07:58:06 AM

But what happens than?

As you can tell, I'm a great programmer so I express myself from that encampment(package).  I really don't understand why anyone would have a difficult time taking the above and turning it into a simple program.

Programmatically, when a Bounty is HTTP posted the value is stored to a secret hash keyed by bitcoin address(after validation of a salted bitcoin signature).  Each deposit object is extended with a "bounty not applied" bool that is consulted when the timer on the deposit is below 10hrs.  If the bounty has not been applied the value is read from the hash and applied to the object, clearing the bool.

Payouts are effected by Bounties, for an non-zero bounty applied to a deposit creates a distributed payout.  The payout to each address is calculated taking the Bounty into account per the above.
Thanks Cheako, i am also a programmer since 30 years, but i still didn't get it. Maybe only a problem with my english, maybe not.
It could be helpful to show some examples.
Take SHA-1 for example, isn't it better to say that it creates a hash that can be used for various things... Instead of showing the math, it's a lot of work to put together with no guarantee that it would be clearer than any explanation.  As such I think you should just ignore the following example, especially if you don't wan to be be even more confused.

Take a payout of 0.03722551 to 128VrBfxqLYJq3vMMLTXFMM62nAXNLDxaQ: eeabcb5af54f87b4d536fb9321ea9dbfa5e1b3aae55e6332f3c16c0bb55286b9

Looks like most all of this was because of 0.14546920 from 12d8KffeBY5JUgxNig4m3RGpGXVLk2b7rN, so the entire Bounty goes there.

A payout needs a deposit of X * 1.04 + 0.002, in this case X = 0.03722551 so it took .0407145304 BTC.  Ideally a %30 bounty would be 1/3rd of .0407145304 and a %20 Bounty would be 1/5th.  This is simple arithmetic and I feel that even though it's an example it's massively confusing to me as I don't see what this has to do with anything.

Did you discuss your ideas with the owners? Other then you old idea, this cannot work without them.

It would be wonderful if this were added as part of the game.
myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 08:04:40 AM

This question doesn't seem applicable to this game.  Rounds start when a deposit is confirmed and lasts 99hours, so a round is initialized when a bitcoin block is created.

Thanks buddy Smiley

I have another question

What is "expired" transaction??

and As time goes by payout is more difficult? hmm...

bufa

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 08:06:19 AM

I will try it again:

1. The owner of the deposit sets a bounty in percent to his deposit (must be done at least 10 hours before expire and will be fixed then)
    -> Question: When will the players see this bounty? Directly? 10 hours before expire? After paiment?

3. The bounty will be distributed to (all?) ppl, who are "involved". Means their deposits paid the original deposit?
    -> Bounty is 30% of 1.25BTC = 0.375BTC. This will be distributed to one or some ppl who deposited at the "correct" time. Correct?
memphixx

Activity: 431

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 08:24:08 AM

This question doesn't seem applicable to this game.  Rounds start when a deposit is confirmed and lasts 99hours, so a round is initialized when a bitcoin block is created.

Thanks buddy Smiley

I have another question

Nine9 is a gamble game where the user sends BTC to 1Nine9waAcCQtDsAqM9XwqLnLSsgg1ij2o
Once your payment has been confirmed it will autotmatically be added to the list of transactions
and a countdown from 99 hours will initiate, if your transaction is next in line and the countdown
has not expired, the wallet will check if it has enough funds to pay you, if so, it will pay you out
and mark that transaction as paid, you only lose if your countdown reaches 00:00:00 as it will
then expire and that transaction will be out of the game.

Although Nine9 do not take any expired transactions coins as these have already been
used upon their initial confirmation, the difficulty is lowered for the active transactions of players!

cheako

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:36:43 AM

After the round is over the deposit becomes expired, moving the game forward.  It's best to make a deposit that would payout the transaction, for only the %5 fee the value of the deposit grows by %130 and gain another 99hrs.

and As time goes by payout is more difficult? hmm...
That's not true.  I believe the only thing making a deposit more or less difficult for a payout is the time since the previous deposit and even this is effect is marginal.  A small deposit is more likely to be paid out and such are more likely to make a difference.
cheako

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 11:05:09 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2015, 11:45:56 AM by cheako

I will try it again:

-> Question: When will the players see this bounty? Directly? 10 hours before expire? After payment?
These specific details are not worth much time dealing with.  I think the bounty on a deposit should be visible for at least 10hrs so that Players can sleep for 8hrs.  Once a Bounty is advertised it should be unchangeable.  It might be interesting to have the bounty increase as time goes on, growing to the configured Bounty.  For example the Bounty can be advertised at 12hrs and grow by %10 every hour from 11hrs to 1hr.

For a 1BTC deposit 1.3002BTC is needed, so a %30 bounty is .43333334 leaving .81666666 to be paid(I really do suck at math, sometimes).  It's a bit troublesome for the owner, but the target audience is the users looking for a good Bounty so the figures are represented to meet their needs.

Yes.
A previous payout is likely to leave a remaining balance that's applied to the next payout.  Any interim deposits and the final deposit, ignoring it's remaining balance.  Take all these figures and assign each address a portion of the Bounty.

Given three addresses each contributing BTC of A, B, and C.
Weighted Average??
Average = Bounty / (A + B + C)
Address(A) = Average * A
Address(B) = Average * B
Address(C) = Average * C

I know I simplified the equations without showing my work, but Average should be 0.3 for a %30 Bounty because (A + B + C) = 1.3002 and Bounty is 1.3002 / 0.3 or something??
cheako

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 11:19:09 AM

Although Nine9 do not take any expired transactions coins as these have already been
used upon their initial confirmation, the difficulty is lowered for the active transactions of players!
I really have a hard time imagining this.  Does the difficulty really decrease if a TX is expired over being payout?  I think the decrease in difficulty you may imagine is from there being no new deposits, this has the effect of causing expirations.  That makes a lot of sense to me, if you "reverse cause and effect" then the above statement becomes true!

The effect, if there are no deposits, is expired deposits and this cause is also responsible for lowered difficulty.  In other words the sooner new players join the better it is, as being ahead of any other deposits lowers the difficulty.
cheako

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 04:48:05 PM

I really have a hard time imagining this.  Does the difficulty really decrease if a TX is expired over being payout?  I think the decrease in difficulty you may imagine is from there being no new deposits, this has the effect of causing expirations.  That makes a lot of sense to me, if you "reverse cause and effect" then the above statement becomes true!

The effect, if there are no deposits, is expired deposits and this cause is also responsible for lowered difficulty.  In other words the sooner new players join the better it is, as being ahead of any other deposits lowers the difficulty.

On further consideration it's not logical to believe that previous deposits, either in great numbers or value, have much bearing on difficulty.  Previous deposits will eventually become 99hrs old and either be payedout or expire and this has little to do with whether any later deposits are payedout or expire.  The major factors are the time since previous deposit and the relation in size, neither are effected by the fate of other deposits.
N9_Ninja (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 06:39:41 PM

On further consideration it's not logical to believe that previous deposits, either in great numbers or value, have much bearing on difficulty.  Previous deposits will eventually become 99hrs old and either be payedout or expire and this has little to do with whether any later deposits are payedout or expire.  The major factors are the time since previous deposit and the relation in size, neither are effected by the fate of other deposits.

My explanation was that of a very basic non random related scenario where if the difficulty was up
at such a high queue level and there was a constant stream of payments it would take a longer amount
of time to be paid, although as seen from the game running all this time the majority of payments are left
until near their expiry time so this statement is kind of void.

The difficulty isn't really there, maybe per deposit round but not so much per countdown.

There are many variables to consider although the most "powerful" one is that of human perspective.

I just want to clearly display stats that players will be interested in, it's up to them to deposit or not.
cheako

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:52:15 AM

There was no schedule to for this Rebate, but can I just ignore the above graph?
95be43e0a84727815ccc37bef9761d414cb5f2181c3dc3ac365d57161e829cdc

This is the first Rebate larger than $20 USD, that didn't go from our promotions department to 1Excalibur.
luciann

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 12:04:31 AM

are they still paying out?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: