Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:01:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nine9.ninja - [PonziGame] ★ 400+ BTC Input ★ Altcoins ► Automated ► 125% Return  (Read 56877 times)
bufa

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:18:57 AM

Hi OP,

here we have again the problem with the payment.
It could be not because of rounding problems, i paid 1 satoshi more, than needed, to avoid this problem:

Hopefully, the next confirmation is early enough ...
-----------
Shit, now my deposit of 0.5053553 (expected payment 0.631694) is expired (because of a error in your script?).
@N9_Ninja: Could you please fix this and send me my money!
Hi Admin, could you please check and fix this issue. I lost a lot of money because of this error :-(
Hi N9_Ninja, what is about my deposit???
bufa

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:34:09 AM

Hi OP,

It could be not because of rounding problems, i paid 1 satoshi more, than needed, to avoid this problem:

-----------
Shit, now my deposit of 0.5053553 (expected payment 0.631694) is expired (because of a error in your script?).
Hi Admin, could you please check and fix this issue. I lost a lot of money because of this error :-(
Helllllllooooooooo? Did you run away now?HuhHuh
N9_Ninja (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 04:49:42 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2015, 10:24:00 AM by N9_Ninja

Hi OP,

-----------

Hi, I am here just been very busy the whole week, I have just looked through the logs and I can see that
the deposit amount was close to that payment based on website appearance.

I can't just put it to the front of the queue as this would not be fair on other users, so I have decided to
re-enter this transaction manually for you with it's 99 hours countdown starting as soon as it has been
added.

Thanks for playing!
bufa

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:35:23 PM

Hi OP,

-----------

Hi, I am here just been very busy the whole week, I have just looked through the logs and I can see that
the deposit amount should of been enough to cover that payment based on website appearance.

I can't just put it to the front of the queue as this would not be fair on other users, so I have decided to
re-enter this transaction manually for you with it's 99 hours countdown starting as soon as it has been
added.

Thanks for playing!
Thanks for your answer N9_Ninja and thanks that you acknowledge, that it was a error of your script and not a failure from my side.
Also thanks for readding my deposit. But this doesn't really help.
I am missing not the entry in the list for 0,5053553, but my payment of 0,631694125. For this one paid 0,65675184, to push it trough.
As Cheako explained several times, a entry has not a real value, except YOU will assure, that it's getting paid in 99 hours. Can you and will you?
Otherwise it is nearly worthless.
N9_Ninja (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:08:20 PM

Thanks for your answer N9_Ninja and thanks that you acknowledge, that it was a error of your script and not a failure from my side.
I am missing not the entry in the list for 0,5053553, but my payment of 0,631694125. For this one paid 0,65675184, to push it trough.
As Cheako explained several times, a entry has not a real value, except YOU will assure, that it's getting paid in 99 hours. Can you and will you?

The problem was due to a float issue which had been mentioned previously multiple times (was off by 1 satoshi).

The reason why your payment didn't go through was because 0.50535530 * 125% leaves an extra remainder
(9th and 10th digit) that Bitcoin obviously does not support although the math still tries to include this.

It is a problem and I have said before the major update I am working on, these types of errors will be non existent.

The aim of the game was never to pay yourself out nor put in exact sums to pay yourself out leaving 0 behind,
although this became the norm very quickly.

This error has happened to a few players so it would be unfair to promise payment or similar, I believe the fairest
action would be what has already been done, allowing the payment to run, essentially another 99 hours.

Thanks for playing!
bufa

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:54:28 AM

The problem was due to a float issue which had been mentioned previously multiple times (was off by 1 satoshi).

The reason why your payment didn't go through was because 0.50535530 * 125% leaves an extra remainder
(9th and 10th digit) that Bitcoin obviously does not support although the math still tries to include this.

It is a problem and I have said before the major update I am working on, these types of errors will be non existent.

The aim of the game was never to pay yourself out nor put in exact sums to pay yourself out leaving 0 behind,

This error has happened to a few players so it would be unfair to promise payment or similar, I believe the fairest
action would be what has already been done, allowing the payment to run, essentially another 99 hours.

Thanks for playing!
Correct, there was a discussion about the rounding problem. But only a rounding problem for 1 satoshi. So, as mentioned before, i spent a extra satoshi in my deposit. It cannot be the correct solution, that i (we) pays for your script errors. It should be very eary to fix a simply rounding error. You can see in my screenshot, that my deposit still was "overpaid", but your script doesn't start the payment. I can accept a rounding error, if i see something like "Next payout 0.12345678 / 0.12345678". Then there could be a rounding problem and in your calculation you needs 0.123456781. I tried to compensate this with my overpayment, but why ever, your script failed. Now i lost my payment of about 130$. And this is not okay!
cheako

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 10:00:23 AM

The bitcoin reference client handles extra digits, I've not looked at what it does but it doesn't throw even a warning.  It's hard to think this is a bitcoin problem as it's unlikely to be bitcoin software running the script that determines when to send payments.

I really don't understand the problem, though at one point I thought it was simple Machine Epsilon.  However now I can't find the equation that was running into trouble.

Correct, there was a discussion about the rounding problem. But only a rounding problem for 1 satoshi. So, as mentioned before, i spent a extra satoshi in my deposit. It cannot be the correct solution, that i (we) pays for your script errors. It should be very easy to fix a simply rounding error. You can see in my screenshot, that my deposit still was "overpaid", but your script doesn't start the payment. I can accept a rounding error, if i see something like "Next payout 0.12345678 / 0.12345678". Then there could be a rounding problem and in your calculation you needs 0.123456781. I tried to compensate this with my overpayment, but why ever, your script failed. Now i lost my payment of about 130$. And this is not okay!

Never Mind that you were way short of making a payout if this problem didn't exist.

If there is to be payouts made as if this issue did not exist it would be to 1Excalibur and then no payout for the other deposit due to lack of funds.
Droganson

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 10:16:50 AM

Thanks for playing!
Correct, there was a discussion about the rounding problem. But only a rounding problem for 1 satoshi. So, as mentioned before, i spent a extra satoshi in my deposit. It cannot be the correct solution, that i (we) pays for your script errors. It should be very eary to fix a simply rounding error. You can see in my screenshot, that my deposit still was "overpaid", but your script doesn't start the payment. I can accept a rounding error, if i see something like "Next payout 0.12345678 / 0.12345678". Then there could be a rounding problem and in your calculation you needs 0.123456781. I tried to compensate this with my overpayment, but why ever, your script failed. Now i lost my payment of about 130$. And this is not okay!

Your argument is invalid. I was watching and from what I saw, you weren't really due for a payout anyway. It would have been short a bit if I'm not mistaken. You can bitch and moan all you want, but you decided to play this game and he has given your deposit an opportunity to be paid out once again. Just take it and leave it alone.
N9_Ninja (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 10:22:49 AM

The bitcoin reference client handles extra digits, I've not looked at what it does but it doesn't throw even a warning.  It's hard to think this is a bitcoin problem as it's unlikely to be bitcoin software running the script that determines when to send payments.

I really don't understand the problem, though at one point I thought it was simple Machine Epsilon.  However now I can't find the equation that was running into trouble.

Correct, there was a discussion about the rounding problem. But only a rounding problem for 1 satoshi. So, as mentioned before, i spent a extra satoshi in my deposit. It cannot be the correct solution, that i (we) pays for your script errors. It should be very easy to fix a simply rounding error. You can see in my screenshot, that my deposit still was "overpaid", but your script doesn't start the payment. I can accept a rounding error, if i see something like "Next payout 0.12345678 / 0.12345678". Then there could be a rounding problem and in your calculation you needs 0.123456781. I tried to compensate this with my overpayment, but why ever, your script failed. Now i lost my payment of about 130$. And this is not okay!

Never Mind that you were way short of making a payout if this problem didn't exist.

If there is to be payouts made as if this issue did not exist it would be to 1Excalibur and then no payout for the other deposit due to lack of funds.

This is correct information, thanks for giving input again.
bufa

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 11:11:23 AM

Hey, this is not correct. Look again to the screenshot
It was MY DEPOSIT witch should be paid with 0,65716189 and was still overpüaid by MY next deposit.

I really know, that this is a game and has high risk. I would never complain, if i was to late, to stupid, or only had no luck.
But it is really not okay, to lost a lot of money, if confide in the rules and then the script failed.
cheako

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 07:58:25 AM

The bitcoin reference client handles extra digits, I've not looked at what it does but it doesn't throw even a warning.  It's hard to think this is a bitcoin problem as it's unlikely to be bitcoin software running the script that determines when to send payments.

I really don't understand the problem, though at one point I thought it was simple Machine Epsilon.  However now I can't find the equation that was running into trouble.

Hey, this is not correct. Look again to the screenshot.
It was MY DEPOSIT which should be paid with 0,65716189 and was still overpüaid by MY next deposit.

I really know, that this is a game and has high risk. I would never complain, if i was to late, to stupid, or only had no luck.
But it is really not okay, to lost a lot of money, if confide in the rules and then the script failed.

Not sure what you're talking about, got txid?  The image doesn't show the payed horizon.
darkmind

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 09:31:09 AM

Tx id of the 0.5053553 BTC investment :
https://blockchain.info/en/tx/bb6caf1cde8b9eb3a9c9995e202ea7d083382a26083e15e8f5afeeb87d49983d

it was confirmed on  2015-04-11 23:29:04, so 99 hours from that time would have been 2015-04-16 02:29:03

Tx id of the 0.59017666 BTC transaction to get his payment out (as shown in the image above)
https://blockchain.info/tx/ffc048a9ede74e06635cd11b8878f662fd8630b0605df6b0eba4d02b5b93c18a

Confirmed on 2015-04-16 02:05:49 so yes, he did made a deposit to save himself before his previous investment got expired

The problem is, how to make sure that the bank has enough balance to pay him at that time ?

bufa

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:46:56 AM

https://blockchain.info/en/tx/bb6caf1cde8b9eb3a9c9995e202ea7d083382a26083e15e8f5afeeb87d49983d

it was confirmed on  2015-04-11 23:29:04, so 99 hours from that time would have been 2015-04-16 02:29:03

Tx id of the 0.59017666 BTC transaction to get his payment out (as shown in the image above)
https://blockchain.info/tx/ffc048a9ede74e06635cd11b8878f662fd8630b0605df6b0eba4d02b5b93c18a

Confirmed on 2015-04-16 02:05:49 so yes, he did made a deposit to save himself before his previous investment got expired

The problem is, how to make sure that the bank has enough balance to pay him at that time ?
The bank HAD enough balance at this time, you can see this on my screenshot. It was "only" a problem with the script, so i got not paid and lost my money. The deposits are getting lower and lower. I can understand, nobody will invest, if the script is buggy and nobody feels really resposible to cover this damage :-(
cheako

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 12:16:16 PM

The bank HAD enough balance at this time, you can see this on my screenshot. It was "only" a problem with the script, so i got not paid and lost my money. The deposits are getting lower and lower. I can understand, nobody will invest, if the script is buggy and nobody feels really responsible to cover this damage :-(

It's too difficult, for me at least, after the deposit was edited.  To tell if the balance shown indeed should have been the balance, I'm still skeptical that this would have been the first missed payout.
cheako

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 01:10:59 PM

Ohh, I see now... It could use a bump.
cheako

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:39:21 PM

Super!
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 03:18:27 PM

Ninja is labelled as collapsed. The games ruined.

It turns your Ponzi - Scam - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=967149.0
N9_Ninja (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:06:24 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2015, 04:51:27 PM by N9_Ninja

Ninja is labelled as collapsed. The games ruined.

It turns your Ponzi - Scam - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=967149.0

I don't really want to comment about other threads, all I'll say is that
you can see the game is still here, still active and has not "collapsed".
Even the LTC / DOGE has new players regularly.

A few updates were even added in today to rectify a few outstanding issues.

I'm not sure about how he comes to the collapsed conclusion, probably some
ulterior motive to boost one of his own sites or possibly one where he gets
some form of commission.

Also his feedback left from an admin is very questionable.
I have no issue with his opinion personally though and like the idea of his thread,
I would just prefer it to not be opinion based.

Tl;dr: Site is fine, most definetly not collapsed, thanks for playing!
mettwuerstle

Activity: 401
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:35:39 PM

as i already said: this concept is genious!!
i't can't collapse. it only can increase and decrease in speed (the more unpaid = the slower).

i played many times and got many payouts... but then it was becoming too slow for me and i stopped playing.

i am waiting since then to invest again ... but it has to hit 1-2 BTC first ... and this can really need some time.

maybe it is not happening at all.

Aha!
ShrykeZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:54:46 PM

as i already said: this concept is genious!!
i't can't collapse. it only can increase and decrease in speed (the more unpaid = the slower).

i played many times and got many payouts... but then it was becoming too slow for me and i stopped playing.

i am waiting since then to invest again ... but it has to hit 1-2 BTC first ... and this can really need some time.

maybe it is not happening at all.

yeah same here pretty much, love this site concept, new and innovate and I loved playing at the start a lot but also got out as it slowed down, I was thinking about going back in when loads expired and it went below 10 BTC but still sort of on the bench xD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: