Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:21:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nine9.ninja - [PonziGame] ★ 400+ BTC Input ★ Altcoins ► Automated ► 125% Return  (Read 56877 times)
cheako

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:11:01 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2015, 07:24:51 AM by cheako

If you feel ok with contributing too just one player who has over whelmed the game than good!  As for me i think this should be a huge RED Flag that some thing is wrong with the game. I hope everyone holds back for the next few days and does not deposit and lets 1Exca117ik6cR2mySwfpz4GGrUGRx5p3Eh clear out/off all of them deposits first and to see where the game goes from there and to always use good judgment when playing a game like this. Also buy having one person deposit multiple times and than replays to pay them self well HMMM it looks a bit odd to me and maybe the game is about to die. This is just my view Shocked

Sounds like a sore loser to me.  Someone dominates the game and the advice you give is for everyone to stop playing, I'd be willing to wager that the next words out of your mouth will be something along the lines of I'll play but only if the rest of us bully some other kid, who for some reason must go home, into playing as well.

This is Gambling, not the kids table.
Well i stand behind my post its my view! As for your game stats they are inflated you only have a hand full of people playing and replaying to pay off there own deposits (most of the time not all)  The stats speak for them self!!!! Hay all is good man the truth hurts some times the stats are the stats your game is good if you like that kind of thing it is what it is. Oh i have played it before a few times and it was ok but i will not play it any more due to the game stats just my view you all can make up your own mind about it  
i agree with you man the stats are crap 1 dude puts in 70% of all incomeing and 20% of the people saying they made money are the ones reinvesting to pay there own self off and 10% new unrelated its is unclear on how many people play the game my guess just a hand full the post a few above this shows he made money but its not right he put in new to pay off his old so yeah it looks like he made some bit but not really its a scam circle hay excalber put in alot so what whats in it for him that is what we all should be asking i also played b4 but not any more after really looking at the numbers sorry guys its a dead circle here

Reinvesting is the only way to make BTC with this game!

There are two ways to lose at this game:
1. You're unable to pay out your self.
2. Someoneelse pays you out.

In both of these cases you'll need to start over as a new user and this means that you'll be paying 1BTC for 1N9N and someone else will take all your BTC.

It's imperative to reinvest to pay your own self off so you don't end up having all your N9N being purchased by someone else, ending the game for you.  It'll get harder to get anyone to start playing on your deposits as existing users will offer deals.

Stop whining about losing and start playing, the sooner you do the better.  As with any investment strategy game early adopters have unfair advantages.
sounds like you are bullying some body for saying there views this is an open forum and as a newbie i will now voice my view i have read all the posts and im a big boy! so as i c it the trouble is with your own post u just said people have to pay there own inputs off to win most of the time looks great for your over all stats and that is the main ? that started all of this from the first post. But most of all i would not play your game because 100 hours to gain 125% to low and it may not happen and i will have to buy my own self out just to do it all over again are you NUTS go bet some sports or something your all do better than this good day mate

You seem interested in N9N but claim to be uninterested, what is your angle?

If words can hurt it would likely be a condition that would only affect those lacking in wisdom.  I'm not sure how to use sticks and stones on a forum like this, but if you say it's possible then I'll just ask for you to teach me some time.  Education as a form of corporal punishment is a new concept for me, it used to be effective as a sleeping spell but has a prohibitive casting time compared to other methods.  

This forum is for the discussion of ideas and to participate one requires a certain level of intellect, what I offer is wisdom and to the nonintellectual it may cause more harm than good.  However it is not my intent to weaken anyone's attributes or cast a buff, though if it's possible for me to accomplish this feat perhaps it would be better for the individual to suffer the tragic loss as a learning experience.  I'm sure and am fully positive that taking my words to heart is worth bonus experience or at the vary least a mana boost.

If I'm not smart or have the wrong idea about something I'd like to talk about it, but if your best accusation is that I'm being mean with all these ideas that are hurtful all I can do is suggest that perhaps the world is hurtful and I'm just the messenger.

If you make a deposit to this game there is a chance you'll loose the entire deposit.  If you make a deposit to this game and that deposit causes another deposit to be paid out there is a chance you'll loose the entire deposit.
"However" it's wonderful if the deposit your deposit payees out goes to you or to someone who will reimburse you.  It's a no-brainier that making a deposit, if you are going to make a deposit, to pay your self is a good thing.  Here is a chart that shows this effect:

Look at all the N9N coins  Shocked

N9N coins, that sounds great. Would be cool if one day
that becomes adopted on a large user scale.

It's been a month since b68d5b8bbe2d618a4526e114fc5373c987a63b5abec7532121c1585f6c64694c and in that time this 1BTC been paid out roughly 7 times.

This table is *wrong or not completely accurate, but it illustrates the point.
N9N valueCost in BTCMiner FeesRunning Cost

I could totally see selling 1N9N coin for 0.6BTC or 3 for 2 and in another month...  who knows.

For those farming N9N coins, go for it!

* The Cost in BTC is not burnt, but instead becomes MORE N9N coins.  So for the second row it's not 1.25N9N coins but actually 1.3003 or something.

The above chart clearly demonstrates that to be effective in this game one must pay out our own deposit several times, thus reaching a multiplyer much higher than +25% at minimal cost.  The goal of a player would be to have someone else contribute 2.8BTC on your 1BTC every month.  Any more and the player looses the high multiplyer any less and there are rising fees that could make continuing to play cost prohibitive.  However 1Excalibur continues to demonstrate that it has a ways yet to go to being in either situation, they are confident in their current hand.
cheako

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 07:46:10 AM

Play this game once every 80 hours or 3 to 4 days, it may cost more quarters to continue a losing game but in general this is better than paying to start the game over.
leen93

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 07:49:35 AM

I offer 20% on your investment extra if you push me out on time  Smiley
(funds can temporarily be hold by an escrow)
pm me if interested  Tongue
offer still valid Smiley
bufa

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 09:10:52 AM

offer still valid Smiley
Cheako offered 33% several times and also this seems to be not enough. There was nearly nobody who invest.
I think it's getting financially rewarding at about 50%.
Btw: What is (are) your deposit(s)?
leen93

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 10:55:55 AM

I offer 20% on your investment extra if you push me out on time  Smiley
pm me if interested  Tongue
offer still valid Smiley
Cheako offered 33% several times and also this seems to be not enough. There was nearly nobody who invest.
ok i make it 50%  Smiley
deposits are between 1 and 1.5 btc in total but you can also do it for less
everything is tomorrow evening
cheako

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 12:39:39 PM

offer still valid Smiley

The greatest contributors happened during times when the offer was not in effect, I believe that the offer just doesn't reach an audience.  Lack of advertising or spreading the word seems to be the biggest failure point.  I honestly don't think even %80 or %90 would be as effective as %10 or %20.  Consider the number of expected BTC at %20 and %50, in order for %50 to net any gain the difference would need to be...  Well I honestly don't know how to begin to calculate it, but it's a much larger percentage than there would be interest.  Even if you think you've got one customer at %50 you are just as likely to close the deal if you make it clear that we hope the customer will offer %50 as an act to compete with us and so it's for their own sake that we will not compete currently in that space.

There are only two offers and %50 is way too generous in a market with so little competition.
cheako

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 01:59:51 PM

A graph that demonstrates N9N is still paying out and the effect on paying out ones own deposits, definitely not breaking the bank.
Happymeal

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 02:17:03 PM

Yeah that is all good  BUT
 People have to pay there own self off most of the time so its a fake profit looks great as it was paid on your end but the stats are misleading its a real catch 22 you got going there
 keep reinvesting more and more to pay your self off an till the player runs out of money than you all eat him up buy paying off some one in your inside circle that sounds like a real good scam you got going there its real solid just that people are smarter than you think so enjoy your circle game watching your hero
1Excalibur invest and than reinvest to pay him self off

oh one other thing you were just down graded to the watch list over at
ALERT: [Investor Watch] Index sorry about your luck hahaha
waldov

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 02:36:48 PM

i have send a payment please confirm 15MiNsErZ3j3TbSkykrj7gpfTowj9jZKLE

0000000000000000161df055f1d7f40fb267dccad7c784a36ef6e48ac1dd5126
cheako

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:36:34 PM

i have send a payment please confirm 15MiNsErZ3j3TbSkykrj7gpfTowj9jZKLE

0000000000000000161df055f1d7f40fb267dccad7c784a36ef6e48ac1dd5126

Talking about 7f9c2761720608ee266e0a450c4f68ff2de8df3a6733b30bd421ecb76b4f048c?

As you can see this has nothing to do with 15MiNsErZ3j3TbSkykrj7gpfTowj9jZKLE, it's 12MLbF9ft2dmMtUxDWquMzyjVecP5s9TQE[url]
cheako

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:46:44 PM

People have to pay there own self off most of the time so its a fake profit looks great as it was paid on your end but the stats are misleading its a real catch 22 you got going there
 keep reinvesting more and more to pay your self off an till the player runs out of money than you all eat him up buy paying off some one in your inside circle that sounds like a real good scam you got going there its real solid just that people are smarter than you think so enjoy your circle game watching your hero

This holds true only if there is zero interest in N9N, however there is instead a lot of interest as one can see by reading the conversations over the past day.

It's not the ppl HAVE to pay, it's that they WANT to pay.  By Paying out your own deposits you increase your stake for cheap.  As the chart I posted above shows after 30 days of paying out your own deposit one can triple their investment and offer an incentive for someone else...  You can sell your equity and for new users this offers a platform for them to get into the game at a reduced risk!

It's a win win and this game is not cooling down, it's just starting to heat up.  I can't believe there are so many ppl who can look at compounded interest and think that somehow it's a bad thing.
Bigbit420

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 04:30:52 PM

This holds true only if there is zero interest in N9N, however there is instead a lot of interest as one can see by reading the conversations over the past day.

It's not the ppl HAVE to pay, it's that they WANT to pay.  By Paying out your own deposits you increase your stake for cheap.  As the chart I posted above shows after 30 days of paying out your own deposit one can triple their investment and offer an incentive for someone else...  You can sell your equity and for new users this offers a platform for them to get into the game at a reduced risk!

It's a win win and this game is not cooling down, it's just starting to heat up.  I can't believe there are so many ppl who can look at compounded interest and think that somehow it's a bad thing.
Maybe its just starting too heating up in your mind LOL!
 But look at the last 5 expire they all just lost unrelated to 1Excalibur so he seems to be the only one heating up and winning by reinvesting to pay him self off as for what u just said people want to keep repaying there own investments off so they can try again at a larger amount and keep growing it till the point of loosing more hmmm  i see! that is a new spin on things man you are in the right job if you believe all the stuff you are saying! if you look at most of the ones that did not get paid they are the one timers who lost so its not a good game for the little guy or newbie because you all feed on them. Well people can read and people can make up there own minds i just wanted to point out the real facts and i hope people thing be for jumping in. Compounded interst is great in real life  just not here in your twisted world
Miss Fortune

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:01:12 PM

wait why is this back on the watch list? did they not payout recently?
GayEddie

Activity: 290

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:24:47 PM

Has something changed on the way this pays out?

There just was 5 expired payments in a row and progress to next payout was 0.000000

It just seems that now all I am doing is putting more and more in this to cover my original deposit
bufa

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:42:12 PM

offer still valid Smiley
ok i make it 50%  Smiley
deposits are between 1 and 1.5 btc in total but you can also do it for less
everything is tomorrow evening
Tomorrow evening i can see nearly only deposits from 1Exca.
Are you in the middle of these massive investments?
Bigbit420

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:27:17 PM

There just was 5 expired payments in a row and progress to next payout was 0.000000

It just seems that now all I am doing is putting more and more in this to cover my original deposit
yep you are right  you see what i mean get out now b4 you dump more money down the crapper but hay if you like to pay your self out and add more and more to it than this game is the one to be in lol!
N9_Ninja (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 08:28:21 PM

wait why is this back on the watch list? did they not payout recently?

Payouts have not stopped, some people are complaining about
one user playing a lot so it has been moved to this watch-list,
which doesn't make much sense to me to be honest.

Thanks for playing!
jimkeel7

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 09:01:58 PM

The meaning of PONZI is i put in my money .001 btc at say 125% and others coming in behind me will pay my investment that would now be .00125 btc  an so on and so forth it could go on
but as with nine9.ninja they would like you to pay off your own investment THAT IS CRAZY
cheako

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 09:46:17 PM

For months you tell everyone, hay this is how this game will go and this is the path to victory.  Then ppl are actually surprised when you show them the product of a diligent effort.

Hard work and Guts!  That's all it took for 1Excalibur to accumulate the many deposits currently on the board and it's cheaply available to everyone.  A large sum of N9N was accumulated over several months of playing, mining the resource like any game.  I've essentially written a walk-through of how to do it and I'm certain that you can add a customize spin that will give you the edge over other players.

Accumulating N9N coin as though it were a constrained resource in any other game.  That's been the goal from the beginning.  As in any game it's about obtaining the highest stats, such that your character can obliterate any other.

Now 1Excalibur is in a position to offer this resource to new players at a reduced price.  I don't know how your abacus can not see the benefits of this strategy, please explain this.

Without accumulating a lot of N9N it's impractical to sell to resource at a reduced rate, at the bottom line that's the point to have a new user purchase your N9N.  Amusing a lot of it is the ideal way to achieve this goal, it allows for the rules of supply and demand to regulate the price.
cheako

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 10:02:38 PM

Let a graph do the talking, see CHEAP to continue playing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: