Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:31:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTER.com hacked| 7170 BTC stolen | DON'T KEEP YOUR MONEY ON AN EXCHANGE |  (Read 119638 times)
Std52stp

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 07:55:39 PM

I can offer my BTER account and Cryptsy account with 70% discount

BTER still owe me 1.6 BTC in fact more because that sum what they repaid never come back its still stucked
plus as a time limited bonus you will get some dust like 10 NXT, 0.02 DASH

Cryptsy owe me 1 BTC

Get almost 3 BTC with 70%discount !!!

send me a private message. Of course, you can pay more, if you will be happy with 60 or 50% discount the rest you can send as a donation anywhere you want to. Cry
Std52stp

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 08:07:40 PM

bter.com stole 7 bitcoins from me. you know what they do with thieves in china? They fucking maul their hands with stones. that's what should be done to the owners of bter.com

whoever stole it, hacker or some dirty stuff insider or somebody else that dirty cocksucker should be punished. BteR might be legit they still exist and have their web exchange. People should find that stolen 7,170 BTC and punished hacker and take that money from him.
We should be using decentralised exchanges like NXT Asset exchange or Bitshares not exchanges like Bter
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 4966

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 04:02:19 AM

bter.com stole 7 bitcoins from me. you know what they do with thieves in china? They fucking maul their hands with stones. that's what should be done to the owners of bter.com

whoever stole it, hacker or some dirty stuff insider or somebody else that dirty cocksucker should be punished. BteR might be legit they still exist and have their web exchange. People should find that stolen 7,170 BTC and punished hacker and take that money from him.
We should be using decentralised exchanges like NXT Asset exchange or Bitshares not exchanges like Bter

Bitshares LOL

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
dream_miner

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 04:23:17 PM

after a lot of rage words to bter adress i finally received my coins traded them into btc and withdrawed into btc-e very fast and successfully. i am sorry for some of my words in bter adress but still it took 3 days and i lost good moment to trade more higher. good luck everybody
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 05:33:07 PM

The thieves is always there and there's no safe exchanger site that you can hold it in the long run.
Its better to keep your bitcoins into safe place with 2 factor authentication...

very agree with you this time and not good save bitcoin in exchange for long run because they could be scam anytime

first cryptsy and now Bter why very difficult to find trustworthy exchange currently
plost24

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 06:08:07 PM

after a lot of rage words to bter adress i finally received my coins traded them into btc and withdrawed into btc-e very fast and successfully. i am sorry for some of my words in bter adress but still it took 3 days and i lost good moment to trade more higher. good luck everybody
glad that you get your btc back for me i don't like exchange site but if you want to invest or trade in bter you need to be aware this site don't have a good reputation

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 12:18:47 PM

glad that you get your btc back for me i don't like exchange site but if you want to invest or trade in bter you need to be aware this site don't have a good reputation

Good !
Tsquared

Activity: 500
Merit: 501

http://digitalcoin.org/

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 12:39:01 PM

Why are DGC withdrawals still disabled on BTER?

Anyone have any ideas?

Sent 2 very respectful emails, and not even a response.

TT
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 4966

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 05:34:41 PM

Anyone have any ideas?

TT

Have you even bothered to read this thread?

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:05:08 PM

Is there a way to store btc on a computer wallet with 2-fa ?!

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
traderbit

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 08:07:37 PM

Bter has the 2-Step Verification for login and for withdrawals but what does a btc wallet has to do here?

Tsquared

Activity: 500
Merit: 501

http://digitalcoin.org/

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 10:08:28 PM

Anyone have any ideas?

TT

Have you even bothered to read this thread?

I have.

I understand what happened, and I understand that there are still problems. I am able to deposit and withdraw BTC and other coins, but for DGC withdrawal I get this: DGC withdrawal is disabled 因技术维护,虚拟币提取暂停,感谢您谅解和支持。

I appreciate everyone's efforts to describe the situation in this thread, and I didn't study the thread carefully, but I don't understand why some coins allow deposit and withdrawal, others deposit only, and others withdrawal only.

TT
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 11:30:46 PM

Never hear this before someone is offering it in our board section that you can earn bitcoins.. But never tried it.. .
The site looks like a exchanging site that has free gem offer..  but this is not offering gem?
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 11:37:09 PM

Bter has the 2-Step Verification for login and for withdrawals but what does a btc wallet has to do here?

I was asking because i dont feel really good to let my BTC on exchanges like polo or bittrex. I would like to store it on my computer,  but want security too. Thats why i was asking about a window wallet with 2 fa. Bter situation just stress me about possibility i lose everything.

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
traderbit

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 10:06:34 AM

I was asking because i dont feel really good to let my BTC on exchanges like polo or bittrex. I would like to store it on my computer,  but want security too. Thats why i was asking about a window wallet with 2 fa. Bter situation just stress me about possibility i lose everything.

Well the best way is not to store in exchanges but sometimes we need to trade there and we should risk our btc by sending there, but bter is good i think these days as i traded few times there.

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 08:39:39 AM

Well the best way is not to store in exchanges but sometimes we need to trade there and we should risk our btc by sending there, but bter is good i think these days as i traded few times there.

I guess you missed an opportunity to have your funds locked at Bter for 3 weeks a year ago, even if they hadn't been affected by the theft of 7,000+ bitcoins back then (e.g. dogecoins)

traderbit

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 08:45:32 AM

I guess you missed an opportunity to have your funds locked at Bter for 3 weeks a year ago, even if they hadn't been affected by the theft of 7,000+ bitcoins back then (e.g. dogecoins)

Who said that i have not stucked funds there? I have several bitcoins there stucked maybe more than you who tell me about bter, but whatever happened in the past i have made many trades recently there and it's working.

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 08:53:06 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2016, 02:40:24 PM by deisik

Who said that i have not stucked funds there? I have several bitcoins there stucked maybe more than you who tell me about bter, but whatever happened in the past i have made many trades recently there and it's working.

There is no problem that you personally trade at Bter, but this doesn't in the least warrant you to say that Bter is good. I don't know what is your agenda and whether you have one, but Bter is the last exchange (after Craptsy) that can be said of as good

Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 11:02:51 AM

There is no problem that you personally trade at Bter, but this doesn't in the least warrant you to say that Bter is good. I don't know what is your agenda and whether you have one, but Bter is the last exchange (after Craptsy) that can said of as good

I will never trade on bter until they pay me back my BTC they owe me. Bter is the worst exchange after mt gox.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3534

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 11:20:16 AM

There is no problem that you personally trade at Bter, but this doesn't in the least warrant you to say that Bter is good. I don't know what is your agenda and whether you have one, but Bter is the last exchange (after Craptsy) that can said of as good

I will never trade on bter until they pay me back my BTC they owe me. Bter is the worst exchange after mt gox.

yes! they are the one and only that after 3 scam/hacking continue to run their business (with lack of assistance, pay back and so on)

Suggest bter is the worst tips that I can see.

When they pay back as Hyena stated we can talk anymore about this exchange, but we are waiting from years Cheesy

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: