Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:20:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675627 times)
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 03:47:18 PM

hey,
have you got second WATERSCOURTCD for last beta season?

I don't have any WATERSCOURTCD but I did participate in season 7
so weak :/
so we won't get any althoug it was promised?

Sorry to hear you didn't get a card. The details to be eligible for one where posted on here and on the blog.

http://spellsofgenesis.tumblr.com/post/150730551055/spells-of-genesis-new-features-next-rewards
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eshriek

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:09:16 PM

hey,

Sorry to hear you didn't get a card. The details to be eligible for one where posted on here and on the blog.

http://spellsofgenesis.tumblr.com/post/150730551055/spells-of-genesis-new-features-next-rewards

Definitely not weak. SOG has been managed very well. As an initial backer, I'm happy with or without WATERSCOURTCD. I just don't understand why I missed it.

From the link above:
WATERSCOURT Card for You!
To thank you for having played and tested between the end of season 6 until now, we will give 1 WATERSCOURT card to each registered player, who have successfully finished at least one level and have linked their Counterparty wallet to their SoG account. If you have not linked your wallet to your game account yet, you have until September 25th, midnight CEST to do so. Then we will distribute the rewards.

I received a few BITCRYSTALS for participating in Season 7. This seems to indicate that everything was set up proper. I played several "levels" and opened up every area on the map. My account was linked when linking first came available. I don't understand what "double linking" @sutefyzz was referring to. On my profile page I have linked my counterparty address. I don't follow needing to "Link your bcy address from SoG in Your counterparty wallet". There is no mention of this in the link above.
coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:48:15 AM

hey,

Definitely not weak. SOG has been managed very well. As an initial backer, I'm happy with or without WATERSCOURTCD. I just don't understand why I missed it.

From the link above:
To thank you for having played and tested between the end of season 6 until now, we will give 1 WATERSCOURT card to each registered player, who have successfully finished at least one level and have linked their Counterparty wallet to their SoG account. If you have not linked your wallet to your game account yet, you have until September 25th, midnight CEST to do so. Then we will distribute the rewards.

I received a few BITCRYSTALS for participating in Season 7. This seems to indicate that everything was set up proper. I played several "levels" and opened up every area on the map. My account was linked when linking first came available. I don't understand what "double linking" @sutefyzz was referring to. On my profile page I have linked my counterparty address. I don't follow needing to "Link your bcy address from SoG in Your counterparty wallet". There is no mention of this in the link above.

Rewards for Season 7 were for everyone with a linked account. WATERSCOURTCD was only for people who linked their accounts by September 25th.
So if you didn't link your account by September 25th Midnight CEST (Swiss Time) you didn't get into the WATERSCOURTCD distribution list,
however you may have still got rewards for participating in Season 7 in BCY. And remember that Season 7 actually started a few days after the 25th.
hnin (OP)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 02:11:36 PM

VISIT VICTORIA IN HER ENCHANTED TOWER!

VICTORIACARD is our new premium card, issued in a limited supply of 800 units. From
Tuesday, December 6th, 3pm CET, you can get one for 140 BCY at the Partner Merchant's!

eshriek

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 07:16:04 PM

hey,

From the link above:

Rewards for Season 7 were for everyone with a linked account. WATERSCOURTCD was only for people who linked their accounts by September 25th.
So if you didn't link your account by September 25th Midnight CEST (Swiss Time) you didn't get into the WATERSCOURTCD distribution list,
however you may have still got rewards for participating in Season 7 in BCY. And remember that Season 7 actually started a few days after the 25th.
Yes. That sounds more accurate than my memory. I need to start a spreadsheet of what I did when.
coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 05:46:11 AM

For all SoG Token Sale participants there is an exclusive DataBits pre-sale in collaboration with Augmentors, a new AR-based mobile game project.
There is also a collaboration card "Genesis of Light" which will only be available during the pre-sale period and will work in both SoG and Augmentors.

Check it out at: http://www.augmentorsgame.com/sog-pre-token-sale/

Before you go ahead DOUBLE check your address is whitelisted on the pre-sale swapbots, this is ONLY for who participated in the BCY token sale in August 2015.
Everyone else will be able to buy DataBits from December 12th when the official token sale will open.

nrg1zer
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:53:44 AM

Another expensive card presale for another boring game? I thought and hoped the pay-to-win times are over :/
hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 10:08:12 AM

WELCOME TO THE KINGDOM OF WATERS

WATERSCARD NOW AT THE PREMIUM MERCHANT'S

WATERSCARD is our premium card, issued in a limited supply of 600 units.
From Wednesday, December 7th, 3pm CET, you can get one for 150 BCY only!

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 04:47:28 PM

I thought and hoped the pay-to-win times are over :/

I see there is high raise of pay to win games over last 5 years. Now with blockchain based games we will most likely see a tremendous growth of them .  It is normal that people will rather pay for games where they will actually own what they bought.
sutefyzz

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:21:03 PM

So............ you are selling cards............. allright but you have to feed investor with something else.(i dont see how having 15 of ultra strong card can really boost my fun while playing... only 2 day or so of quest and i waited more than the timer) ( a GAME CANT BE DONE IN 2 DAYS)  even more especially if you paid 30$ for card in your deck lol  FINAL FANTANSY 15 for 80$ and 100+ hr of fun or 120$ for 4 card in a deck and complete all in around 2 hour of total  gameplay (im generous) ... infinite is cool... the first 200 times after that then what Huh you'll have to think of something and promote something more than card because you ganna lost the wind IMO a your sooo pretty project will become ash in a tray...Feed us with something...

.... ..... everyone begin to lose hope in SoG on ly 10 btc buy wall on polo (your 90% total exchange) at this rate.... it take one panic sell and everyone will dump their and get pissed off to have paid their bcy over priced before this panic sell and will start to diss SoG system and then the shitball will never stop...

I beleive in you ....please come up with something more than cars for sales ....this will ultimatly ruin the economy if the bcy price continue to drop as such

ok we got it you sell card... now develope the game
legoman35

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:38:32 PM

So............ you are selling cards............. allright but you have to feed investor with something else.(i dont see how having 15 of ultra strong card can really boost my fun while playing... only 2 day or so of quest and i waited more than the timer) ( a GAME CANT BE DONE IN 2 DAYS)  even more especially if you paid 30$ for card in your deck lol  FINAL FANTANSY 15 for 80$ and 100+ hr of fun or 120$ for 4 card in a deck and complete all in around 2 hour of total  gameplay (im generous) ... infinite is cool... the first 200 times after that then what Huh you'll have to think of something and promote something more than card because you ganna lost the wind IMO a your sooo pretty project will become ash in a tray...Feed us with something...

.... ..... everyone begin to lose hope in SoG on ly 10 btc buy wall on polo (your 90% total exchange) at this rate.... it take one panic sell and everyone will dump their and get pissed off to have paid their bcy over priced before this panic sell and will start to diss SoG system and then the shitball will never stop...

I beleive in you ....please come up with something more than cars for sales ....this will ultimatly ruin the economy if the bcy price continue to drop as such

ok we got it you sell card... now develope the game
the game has already been developed and it is in its final stages, if you wait long enough you will see that this game has a lot of good things coming.
hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 09:43:15 AM

TALES OF THE RUBY SPIRIT

Who is this man with red arms ? What are these cold blood flowers ? The sky is the limit of the Ruby Spirit.

Get your Holidays package!

During December, every week until Christmas, we will release a different “Tale asset”. Each Tale asset
represents a Holiday surprise card package. In total, there will be 4 different packages, 15 units of each.
The price of each package is 0.04 BTC and every package contains one, two, or three different, previously
released blockchain cards. The total value of the cards in the package is equal, or even higher, than its
price.

Unwrap your package!

From December 26th, until January 2nd 2017, you will be able to “unwrap” your package by sending the
RUBYTALES asset to this swapbot.

The Bitcoin Co-op
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 11:25:01 PM

The card sales are getting a bit tacky, but there's no reason to suggest this project is in trouble. There still seems to be a lot of active development going on. I'm just waiting for everything to be a bit less beta, which shouldn't be too long

We work hard to promote Bitcoin adoption and the decentralization of society. You can support our efforts by donating BTC to 35wDNxFhDB6Ss8fgijUUpn2Yx6sggDgGqS
Viva!

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 11:04:50 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/book-of-orbs-wallet-promotes-true-ownership-of-in-game-assets-on-the-blockchain-1481235165

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
langvad

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 02:46:20 PM

i like this project, more investor than gamer, and not selling! this will hit 100ksat imo. Patience is key. keep working hard Cool
coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 09:35:17 AM

And another article on Bitcoin Magazine!  Grin

2 in 2 days, not too shabby! This one has quotes from All 4 games too!

Spells of Genesis Soft Launch Pairs Enhanced Gameplay With Advantages of Blockchain Tech

coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 09:40:53 AM

Delaforetnoire

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 10:53:55 AM

http://www.everdreamsoft.com/

Meeting with EverdreamSoft yesterday in Geneva, Switzerland  Smiley

We enjoyed a great time yesterday afternoon in Switzerland, it was a real occasion to share and learn from other team.
The working space was smoking as they work hard to achieve their goal for the near launch of the game, we almost smelt the odor of burning Bitcrystals. The game is in final stage and promises a lot of fun and potential. For investors, don't be afraid, this is SERIOUS team and STUFF, and for players, you'll have soon a lot of fun for sure!

As they will provide a card dedicated to Karma and Karmatoken soon, I presented our goals, our actual work and also gift some GOOD Karmatoken and nice stickers for everyone.

http://www.bitcoinbandit.io/

We meet in the same time this young team, working hard to make fun arcades games rewarding players with Bitcoin and soon some other altcoins.
They share the same goal as many of us : mass and easy adoption of crypto-currencies for everyone in near future.
We will soon give you GOOD news about this team and our projects...

Alexandre from Karmatoken
http://www.karmatoken.net/

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 12:01:20 PM

hey,

From the link above:

I had it linked from previous season!

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 10:34:03 PM

I wonder what will be the news tomorrow. Since the big day is sprinting towards us.
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: