Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:45:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675620 times)
sumbitcoin

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:03:08 PM

I wonder why the price is way up and soft launch is not out yet? Someone must knows something I don't.

Is same as in all crypto speculations.

3 cards sold at $3500 each, new gaming platform for other games to use it and synergetic help SoG. Expected launch.

Lot articles about this three events. That made lots interest in also playing the game. There is lots of new people on slack asking questions.   Also there is one gaming fair right now going on in Europe Gamescom2016, where Sog is actively prevented to people out of crypto, but gaming communities.  

Fundamentals are same as were 2 weeks ago. And if there will not be good game there will be no success. If there will be good game. Game that people will love to play, then there will be success and BCY price way higher then now.  All normal investors knew this a year ago already.

Yes, but look at spring..... EDS..... time is ticking.....

If you think so it is perfect time to sell your stash. $0.18.  It is your decision to make. Surely you will get nice x5-10  profit.   But selling it you can miss way more if game will be success.

Patience is a Virtue. Now, people want something, they want it immediately. They demand to have it now. They don’t have time to wait. I am sure the early bitcoin guys felt it was amazing to sell at $1, $5, $10, $20, $100.

Get rich quick. Go on Ethereum/Dao bus.

Do you believe in the product or not? If not, Sell It.  For me, I feel like we are way early in this platform. Short term, the price may drop. Long term speaking, I can see many more games from EDS that will use BCY as their in game currency. They already have a track record with Moonga. It's not their first rodeo. Moreover, I like the fact that they take their time to make the game right and not just release it without making sure the product is at its highest quality. Sit back Relax and Enjoy the process.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:16:52 PM

I wonder why the price is way up and soft launch is not out yet? Someone must knows something I don't.

3 cards sold at $3500 each, new gaming platform for other games to use it and synergetic help SoG. Expected launch.

Lot articles about this three events. That made lots interest in also playing the game. There is lots of new people on slack asking questions.   Also there is one gaming fair right now going on in Europe Gamescom2016, where Sog is actively prevented to people out of crypto, but gaming communities.  

Fundamentals are same as were 2 weeks ago. And if there will not be good game there will be no success. If there will be good game. Game that people will love to play, then there will be success and BCY price way higher then now.  All normal investors knew this a year ago already.

If you think so it is perfect time to sell your stash. $0.18.  It is your decision to make. Surely you will get nice x5-10  profit.   But selling it you can miss way more if game will be success.

Patience is a Virtue. Now, people want something, they want it immediately. They demand to have it now. They don’t have time to wait. I am sure the early bitcoin guys felt it was amazing to sell at $1, $5, $10, $20, $100.

Do you believe in the product or not? If not, Sell It.  For me, I feel like we are way early in this platform. Short term, the price may drop. Long term speaking, I can see many more games from EDS that will use BCY as their in game currency. They already have a track record with Moonga. It's not their first rodeo. Moreover, I like the fact that they take their time to make the game right and not just release it without making sure the product is at its highest quality. Sit back Relax and Enjoy the process.

We are all here because we have bought in to one degree or another... there is soooo much potential in this concept as it will only take one company to make a digital asset like cards in a game into a phenomenon to change the entire crypto industry forever. Crypto is what it is today without a single mainstream success story..... not even one single mainstream business runs on crytpo.....

One company will change everything, it will happen. Yes, I want it to be EDS and BCY that makes that change and breaks open the flood gates... but I think an opportunity like this may be lost on management... Do they realize how big this can be?Huh I myself need constant reassurance, or even semi-constant would suffice. We do get very little directly from EDS CEO, and that is a fact...

The only benefit in uncertainty is a bigger pay off when something does gain clarity.... so I guess we have that to feel smug about.

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
sumbitcoin

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:27:34 PM

We are all here because we have bought in to one degree or another... there is soooo much potential in this concept as it will only take one company to make a digital asset like cards in a game into a phenomenon to change the entire crypto industry forever. Crypto is what it is today without a single mainstream success story..... not even one single mainstream business runs on crytpo.....

One company will change everything, it will happen. Yes, I want it to be EDS and BCY that makes that change and breaks open the flood gates... but I think an opportunity like this may be lost on management... Do they realize how big this can be?Huh I myself need constant reassurance, or even semi-constant would suffice. We do get very little directly from EDS CEO, and that is a fact...

The only benefit in uncertainty is a bigger pay off when something does gain clarity.... so I guess we have that to feel smug about.

Yes. Have Faith. Good things come to those who wait. EDS is teaming up with FoW. Plus more exposure from FoW fan base. I am sure EDS have a solid plan.

On the other hand, I am a huge MaidSafe fan. They been working on it since 2008. I will continue to patiently wait. Plus they are very good people. I rather go down with good people then succeed with the bad (ETH/DAO).
BrotherJ

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:36:33 PM

38k on Trex!!!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 05:20:26 PM

Yes. Have Faith. Good things come to those who wait. EDS is teaming up with FoW. Plus more exposure from FoW fan base. I am sure EDS have a solid plan.

On the other hand, I am a huge MaidSafe fan. They been working on it since 2008. I will continue to patiently wait. Plus they are very good people. I rather go down with good people then succeed with the bad (ETH/DAO).

I have not held MaidSafe for more than a day and maybe only once..... for blockchain use cases it just doesn't feel like a viable problem where block chains are a good solution..... convince me otherwise

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 05:45:36 PM

On the other hand, I am a huge MaidSafe fan.

MaidSafeCoin is currently highest capitalized asset, BitCrystals are 5th. If they raise 6 times as some in this thread and on slack predicts, then Bitcrystals will get to be  most valuable crypto asset in existence.
heunland

Activity: 373

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:25:27 PM

CCMCARD now available at https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/heunland/sjcxtrader#/choose for BTC, BCY, XCP or SJCX

Mages of Anonymity was issued in a limited supply 300 units. This is a very special and rare card, made in cooperation with Crypto Currency Magazine.

The mages of Anonymity is a cult in Askian. They use their anonymous magic not to deal direct damage, but to disrupt and get precious information. Although they work independently, they are widely appreciated by the people and authorities of Askian. Spell: All enemies take extra damage when hit.

Level | Health | Attack | Speed | Spell Strength | Spell
------|--------|--------|-------|----------------|------
1 | 4 | 2 | 3 | 2 | Target All
2 | 5(+1) | 3(+1) | 3 | 3(+1) | Target All
3 | 5 | 3 | 3 | 3 | Target All
4 | 5 | 4(+1) | 3 | 4(+1) | Target All
5 | 8(+3) | 4 | 3 | 5(+1) | Target All
6 | 10(+2) | 5(+1) | 3 | 6(+1) | Target All
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:30:04 PM

CCMCARD now available at https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/heunland/sjcxtrader#/choose for BTC, BCY, XCP or SJCX

Mages of Anonymity was issued in a limited supply 300 units. This is a very special and rare card, made in cooperation with Crypto Currency Magazine.

The mages of Anonymity is a cult in Askian. They use their anonymous magic not to deal direct damage, but to disrupt and get precious information. Although they work independently, they are widely appreciated by the people and authorities of Askian. Spell: All enemies take extra damage when hit.

Those are mah boyz!!! Cheesy  Tongue
fing3rblist3r5

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 06:47:17 AM

from 750bcy to 2.8btc?

if so - markup is ridiculous!!!
heunland

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 09:28:20 AM

from 750bcy to 2.8btc?

if so - markup is ridiculous!!!

Collectors have already paid up to 2.9 BTC for this very rare card. Only 100 of these are even in circulation right now, so it is more rare than Satoshicard. If you are not a collector or player that believes there is value in holding a very rare card that will never be available in the Public Merchant, noone forces you to buy the card. Besides that, the price in my bot is constantly being adjusted according to the market so what you quoted above is not the current price on my bot, it is the price on someone else´s bot.
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 02:17:13 PM

I tend to agree with heunland here. Everyone on the secondary market is free to make their own prices based on supply and demand.
The last few days we have seen some crazy sales going for certain very rare cards...

With CCM card which was released in partnership with CryptoCurrency Magazine (Japanese crypto news outlet) you also get Japanese fans willing to scoop one.

As with every collectible item it's only fair as much as someone is willing to pay for it. No one is forcing anyone to buy.

With only 300 cards or 200 (like SATOSHICARD) once the game launches with even 10,000 players I'm sure there'll be more than 200/300 willing to collect a full deck.

What if they get 50K or 100k players? I'm being conservative with my estimates here Smiley
Ningyojukai

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 03:07:09 PM

Hi, I've just opened my swapbot shop, come and get some epic limited edition cards like VANBEXCARD and LTCDRAGON for the best available prices !

https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/Ningyojukai/ningyojukais-sog-shop

Smiley
fing3rblist3r5

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 03:33:25 PM

what you quoted above is not the current price on my bot, it is the price on someone else´s bot.

i was referring to the price on your bot which you have since changed

I tend to agree with heunland here. Everyone on the secondary market is free to make their own prices based on supply and demand.

It would be interesting to see the reaction of Partner merchants if EDS offered cards with this in mind in future.

- EDS offers card for 750bcy to partner merchants.
 - Partner merchants offer cards for 2.8btc (~10000 BCY when I first posted)

It's very difficult to argue against supply and demand. If people are willing to pay that who am I to argue.
heunland

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 03:40:36 PM

what you quoted above is not the current price on my bot, it is the price on someone else´s bot.

And your point is? My statement was referring to the current price on my bot which may or may not change at any time.
fing3rblist3r5

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 04:38:50 PM

And your point is?

That the price I was referring to (2.8btc) was on your swapbot not somebody else's.
heunland

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 05:03:19 PM

And your point is?

That the price I was referring to (2.8btc) was on your swapbot not somebody else's.

And that is a problem why? I made my comment to clarify that that is not the current price now, and that my bot´s prices are not fixed. It is irrelevant what the price was at some point before you posted.
fing3rblist3r5

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:19:36 PM

And your point is?

And that is a problem why? I made my comment to clarify that that is not the current price now, and that my bot´s prices are not fixed. It is irrelevant what the price was at some point before you posted.

You said

"it is the price on someone else's bot"

You are implying that this wasn't the price on your bot but someone else' s.

It was the price on your bot.

So I clarified with:

"i was referring to the price on your bot which you have since changed"

I'm not sure I can explain this any simpler.

l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 08:13:21 PM

CARDS STILL AVAILABLE
1 - BAZAARCARD = 700 BCY
1 - MAIDSAFECD = 1000 BCY
1 - SARUTOBICARD = 60 BCY

P.M. for deposit addy if interested.
heunland

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 09:05:02 PM

And your point is?

You said

"it is the price on someone else's bot"

You are implying that this wasn't the price on your bot but someone else' s.

It was the price on your bot.

So I clarified with:

"i was referring to the price on your bot which you have since changed"

I'm not sure I can explain this any simpler.

at the time of your post that was the price on someone else's bot. Before you posted it, it was also the price on mine. I don't know how I can explain this any simpler nor do I think anyone really cares besides you.
fing3rblist3r5

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 10:06:53 PM

I'm just answering your questions.

I'm sorry.
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: