Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:52:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675627 times)
veridisquo

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

Audentes fortuna iuvat

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:42:24 PM

Is sad.. i remember when game came out, this coin didnt push like it should, now when updates and Nova Crystals are at the door, BCY going same road...time to promote this coin BCY team, if not you will be eaten by other game coins on the market... Just invest something in to videos, articles.. is time to go all around the world.

People still see this as shitcoin...and people buy wjat they read.. if there is nothing to read, you get lost on this market very fast... Keep it up doing great job, just make impact on internet also. =) 
I think team is doing pretty good job. Update just came out... I rather see slow and constant development than fast pumping until everything collapse. And they are pretty active in my opinion.

Pretty Active now. After sleeping much much time
Go ahead  Bcy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 09:31:09 PM

Most other games that have cards played here they issue them like GENOFLIGHT ( AUGMRNTORS)  and CRYSTALIBUR (Beyond the Void). I think you can do that also at some point. But could be also useful to just grab few cards and make them playable in Age of Rust. I am sure you will get lots of suggestions of people holding those cards Tongue

Here you can find all the blockchain cards: https://sogassets.com/ Each have some history. You dont need to pick many anyway. Try to give more rare higher value in Age of Rust.

This are some of most rare cards that are not unlocked and not already partnered with one other game. I would chose among them. But I actually suggest you to contact marketa or shaban and ask them to suggest which cards you should take and if they are willing to give you some of those unsold cards so you can give players in Age of Rust or sell them.  This is best. Email them or PM user hnin here.

Thanks for the help and advice, I'll reach out to the folks you suggested and see what they have to say.  Much appreciated!  Cool
bitabit

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:04:15 AM

I can not understand how people can call this a shitcoin. It actually delivers a very addictive and professional looking game....

The coin does not deliver a game.  Actually you can play the game without the existence of BCY.  You can even acquire all the game assets without BCY as you can buy them with Bitcoin or XCP.  In other words, BCY is presently quite useless as it does not provide anything more than what Bitcoin can provide.  The only use for BCY was the ICO, but it should have been burned 100% after redemption of bonus.  Also BCY is not a representation of the game's popularity as it is not an equity either.

On the other hand, XCP is not a shitcoin because XCP is needed to make Counterparty work.  XCP is also not a scamcoin as the issuance for every XCP was done through the burning of Bitcoin (unlike Omni which is a scamcoin)
E1337

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:30:11 AM

Extremely undervalued project imo.
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:26:57 AM

Extremely undervalued project imo.

Totally agree, looking forward to hear the big announcement tonight Wink
kamidela

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:27:15 AM

Just got my new version updated. Looks much better. Looking forward to this project. And sure GAME TIME  Wink
The Bitcoin Co-op
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 09:28:47 AM

I can not understand how people can call this a shitcoin. It actually delivers a very addictive and professional looking game....

The coin does not deliver a game.  Actually you can play the game without the existence of BCY.  You can even acquire all the game assets without BCY as you can buy them with Bitcoin or XCP.  In other words, BCY is presently quite useless as it does not provide anything more than what Bitcoin can provide.  The only use for BCY was the ICO, but it should have been burned 100% after redemption of bonus.  Also BCY is not a representation of the game's popularity as it is not an equity either.

On the other hand, XCP is not a shitcoin because XCP is needed to make Counterparty work.  XCP is also not a scamcoin as the issuance for every XCP was done through the burning of Bitcoin (unlike Omni which is a scamcoin)

You need BCY to get certain cards. That gives it value. I would also speculate that it will have more uses in-game in the future... right now they're being careful not to piss off the App Store. They also obviously plan to make other games which will use it, or maybe even a platform

We work hard to promote Bitcoin adoption and the decentralization of society. You can support our efforts by donating BTC to 35wDNxFhDB6Ss8fgijUUpn2Yx6sggDgGqS
kamidela

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:25:45 AM

When the livestreem starts? and is there any link?
7jaka7

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:41:26 AM

Is sad.. i remember when game came out, this coin didnt push like it should, now when updates and Nova Crystals are at the door, BCY going same road...time to promote this coin BCY team, if not you will be eaten by other game coins on the market... Just invest something in to videos, articles.. is time to go all around the world.

People still see this as shitcoin...and people buy wjat they read.. if there is nothing to read, you get lost on this market very fast... Keep it up doing great job, just make impact on internet also. =)  
I think team is doing pretty good job. Update just came out... I rather see slow and constant development than fast pumping until everything collapse. And they are pretty active in my opinion.

Go ahead  Bcy
I don't follow Everdream soft very much but i think update takes a lot of time. And until it is released there is nothing to see, so I wouldn't say team was sleeping. (I may be wrong, If you have more details about their inactivity you have different opinion)

The coin does not deliver a game.  Actually you can play the game without the existence of BCY.  You can even acquire all the game assets without BCY as you can buy them with Bitcoin or XCP.  In other words, BCY is presently quite useless as it does not provide anything more than what Bitcoin can provide.  The only use for BCY was the ICO, but it should have been burned 100% after redemption of bonus.  Also BCY is not a representation of the game's popularity as it is not an equity either.

On the other hand, XCP is not a shitcoin because XCP is needed to make Counterparty work.  XCP is also not a scamcoin as the issuance for every XCP was done through the burning of Bitcoin (unlike Omni which is a scamcoin)
You are right, you can play SoG without BCY, but you can't say they are useless and completely unrelated.
1. If the game works well there will be more interest in SoG cards.
2. If there is more interest in buying SoG cards there is interest for BCY.
3. You can't buy SoG cards with any other cryptocurrency except BCY, so we could say Bitcoin is useless Smiley (of course not)
4. I'm still new in world of cryptocurrencies, but as I see the things for now there are plenty of coins which truly are useless (only for trading), in BCY's case I think there is very good base for real need of the coin.
5. They are working with other games so you can use same card from Book of orbs in other games, which is very good for advertisment too.

I assume you are asking for Nova Crstalis. I found only this https://www.eventbrite.fr/e/nova-crystalis-discover-the-future-of-blockchain-tickets-34908409994

SECURE YOUR CRYPTO ASSETS | GET SOME FREE SATOSHI'S | TRADE ON BINANCE 
Disclaimer: All links are affiliate/refferal! Thank you for using them! Smiley
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:36:20 PM

Go ahead  Bcy
I don't follow Everdream soft very much but i think update takes a lot of time. And until it is released there is nothing to see, so I wouldn't say team was sleeping. (I may be wrong, If you have more details about their inactivity you have different opinion)

The coin does not deliver a game.  Actually you can play the game without the existence of BCY.  You can even acquire all the game assets without BCY as you can buy them with Bitcoin or XCP.  In other words, BCY is presently quite useless as it does not provide anything more than what Bitcoin can provide.  The only use for BCY was the ICO, but it should have been burned 100% after redemption of bonus.  Also BCY is not a representation of the game's popularity as it is not an equity either.

On the other hand, XCP is not a shitcoin because XCP is needed to make Counterparty work.  XCP is also not a scamcoin as the issuance for every XCP was done through the burning of Bitcoin (unlike Omni which is a scamcoin)
You are right, you can play SoG without BCY, but you can't say they are useless and completely unrelated.
3. You can't buy SoG cards with any other cryptocurrency except BCY, so we could say Bitcoin is useless Smiley (of course not)
4. I'm still new in world of cryptocurrencies, but as I see the things for now there are plenty of coins which truly are useless (only for trading), in BCY's case I think there is very good base for real need of the coin.
5. They are working with other games so you can use same card from Book of orbs in other games, which is very good for advertisment too.

I assume you are asking for Nova Crstalis. I found only this https://www.eventbrite.fr/e/nova-crystalis-discover-the-future-of-blockchain-tickets-34908409994

Buying cards with BCY is interesting but is not the primary reason BCY would go up in value. The primary reason BCY has value is because SOG has tied its business income to BCY burning. The better the game does the more they have to burn. In order to burn they have to own or buy.  Also, burning obviously reduces the supply. Everything else is unpredictable and just noise.

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:50:49 PM

According to their Twitter there will be a midstream on the Facebook page of everdreamsoft. Just go coin market cap and see social tab.
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:01:25 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 03:49:25 AM by coin@coin

If you have missed the Live Stream here it is.

Some interesting news about Nova Crystalis.  Wink

https://www.facebook.com/everdreamsoft/videos/1484852108224704/
bitabit

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:05:31 AM

Go ahead  Bcy

"1. If the game works well there will be more interest in SoG cards."
Agree that a percentage of players will be interested in the cards.  I would guess that it would be aournd 10% of active players assuming they learned about the game outside of the crypto community.

"2. If there is more interest in buying SoG cards there is interest for BCY."
How so?  Are BCYs collectibles?  I would argue on the contrary, that SoG cards will take interest away from holding BCYs.  The sole purpose of holding BCY is to buy SOG cards, and only SOG cards at present.

"3. You can't buy SoG cards with any other cryptocurrency except BCY, so we could say Bitcoin is useless Smiley (of course not)"
Go to http://tokenrank.tokenly.com/ and input any coin on the top right side and you will see all the SoG cards that can be sold for let say bitcoins.  For a seller it makes so much more sense to require Bitcoins rather than BCY as he doesn't need to go through the exchange to get Bitcoins.  Unless of course he wants to keep BCY for future purchases of SOG cards.

"4. I'm still new in world of cryptocurrencies, but as I see the things for now there are plenty of coins which truly are useless (only for trading), in BCY's case I think there is very good base for real need of the coin."
Unfortunately, the present "need" of BCY is based on human made barriers such as creating an app that dictates to users what coins to use for what cards to buy.  However, in the case of swapbot, it is a real free market and you will notice that peer to peer independent traders prefer bitcoins to BCY or even XCP.  EDS needs to come up with a genius idea to make BCY truly valuable regardless of market speculation.  If BCY was integrated within the game, which App stores wouldn't allow, then BCY would be truly valuable.

"5. They are working with other games so you can use same card from Book of orbs in other games, which is very good for advertisment too."
Agree, and this is why i'd rather collect cards than hold BCY.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:18:22 AM

At current market cap there is still lot's of potential. Yesterdays presentation again proved that. Just some reasons why I invested in BCY:

- The team behind SoG is super solid
- Many serious partnerships are constantly announced
- Active community with exponential growth potential
- Everdreamsoft already been very succesful in the market before
- There is frequent communication from the team to it's community
- There is a clear roadmap with constantly new goals being added and timely realized
- There is a revenue model that has already been working from the start
- There is an actual real and good looking platform that is constantly updated

Compare this to other coins that are currently valued at 20x BCY... They are often just idea's with vague revenue models that yet have to be proven.
hnin (OP)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 10:33:55 AM

If you have missed Nova Crystalis yesterday, you can watch it now!

Andaloons

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:13:55 AM

At current market cap there is still lot's of potential. Yesterdays presentation again proved that. Just some reasons why I invested in BCY:

- The team behind SoG is super solid
- Many serious partnerships are constantly announced
- Active community with exponential growth potential
- Everdreamsoft already been very succesful in the market before
- There is frequent communication from the team to it's community
- There is a clear roadmap with constantly new goals being added and timely realized
- There is a revenue model that has already been working from the start
- There is an actual real and good looking platform that is constantly updated

Compare this to other coins that are currently valued at 20x BCY... They are often just idea's with vague revenue models that yet have to be proven.

^^  Completely agree with this fundamental analysis!  ^^
7jaka7

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:20:44 AM

"1. If the game works well there will be more interest in SoG cards."
Agree that a percentage of players will be interested in the cards.  I would guess that it would be aournd 10% of active players assuming they learned about the game outside of the crypto community.

"2. If there is more interest in buying SoG cards there is interest for BCY."
How so?  Are BCYs collectibles?  I would argue on the contrary, that SoG cards will take interest away from holding BCYs.  The sole purpose of holding BCY is to buy SOG cards, and only SOG cards at present.

"3. You can't buy SoG cards with any other cryptocurrency except BCY, so we could say Bitcoin is useless Smiley (of course not)"
Go to http://tokenrank.tokenly.com/ and input any coin on the top right side and you will see all the SoG cards that can be sold for let say bitcoins.  For a seller it makes so much more sense to require Bitcoins rather than BCY as he doesn't need to go through the exchange to get Bitcoins.  Unless of course he wants to keep BCY for future purchases of SOG cards.

"4. I'm still new in world of cryptocurrencies, but as I see the things for now there are plenty of coins which truly are useless (only for trading), in BCY's case I think there is very good base for real need of the coin."
Unfortunately, the present "need" of BCY is based on human made barriers such as creating an app that dictates to users what coins to use for what cards to buy.  However, in the case of swapbot, it is a real free market and you will notice that peer to peer independent traders prefer bitcoins to BCY or even XCP.  EDS needs to come up with a genius idea to make BCY truly valuable regardless of market speculation.  If BCY was integrated within the game, which App stores wouldn't allow, then BCY would be truly valuable.

"5. They are working with other games so you can use same card from Book of orbs in other games, which is very good for advertisment too."
Agree, and this is why i'd rather collect cards than hold BCY.

1. I once read that most of the money games like this earns comes from ''whales'' (players which spends a lot). Example: Let's say we have a group of 100 people, 95 people won't spend nothing, 4 will spend 10 BCY and that one ''whale'' will spend 1000 BCY. So total 1040 BCY and a big majority comes from one player. More players there are, bigger the chance of ''whale''.

2. We are still with that ''whale''. He downloads the game, find games interesting and want to buy cards. If he isn't really interested in cryptocurrenicies he will take the shortest and easiest way to get to cards: buy BTC, buy BCY with BTC and he will be ready to buy any card in Book of orbs. So he wanted cards in the first place, but he needed BCY to get them, so there is interest for BCY.

3. OK, you can buy with other currenices. I haven't seen this site you posted till today. But still if player of SoG isn't very interested in all this stuff he will just want to buy cards in BoO with minimum work.

4. I imagine things like this: There is a shop (BoO) which has only one currency as a payment method (BCY). They are selling products (cards) which you can use for having fun (SoG + some other games). This I think it is a good base for currency and there is some actual need for it. Although you are ''limited'' with what shop offer (is this what you thought?) it is still good thing in my opinion.
You can buy same products on street or elsewhere (http://tokenrank.tokenly.com/ and swapbot(?) and others) for other currencies. But still many people will prefer to go to official shop.

So are the APP stores the only reason why there are two seperated apps (BoO and SoG)? I thought it made it easier to integrate cards for other games if there is a different app for cards and games. (a person may want to buy only card for some other game then SoG).

5. Nothing to ask/add. Smiley

I may be missing some crucial information which would make my statements stupid, so please correct me.

SECURE YOUR CRYPTO ASSETS | GET SOME FREE SATOSHI'S | TRADE ON BINANCE 
Disclaimer: All links are affiliate/refferal! Thank you for using them! Smiley
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:40:34 PM

Hey some question for the developers from bcy,

Will BCY still only focus on SOG ? Or will Nova also focus on other games ?

Will the nova platform work on bcy or a complete diffrent coin ?

If the platform use BCY and the SOG game get really populair can the supply be too scarce?
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:45:59 PM

Do you have a plan for moving BCY to Ethereum blockchain? Counterparty isn't updated anymore and it has full of bugs. If you can swap it to Ethereum blockchain I think you will get more users.
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:02:31 PM

Also is there more info about Nova platform, i didnt think the explanation was really clear and perfect.

How will this involve other games atm and the vision for it. the partnerschips it might involve in the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: