Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:24:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675694 times)
sutefyzz

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:38:03 PM

The market seems to agree with me

Devs working on super secret stuff they can't even tell.(in the forum in response to player quit and no volume) .... Lol they aren't even trying to promote their advancement even tho they have still no traction at all

I remember Nicolas Sierro telling us (just to chill out) in April lmao...they sure have tchilled a lot, taking month only to publish a roadmap... Every 24 hour passing by they lose MoRE and MoRE credibility than they already have  and they are doing nothing to prove me otherwise, they are silent has they can be... Only a couple of ppl are seeing their stuff on forum

So glad I sold...just look at this freefall 1 year downtrend...haven't able to reach near all time high in the crazy crypto push of March to july

Don't Say I haven't warned y'a EDS

6 million market cap shaban...lol do I have to remind you the amount of btc raised in the ICO?, it's gonna be 2-3 in 2018 and 0.5-1 in 2019 and then you'll be nothing more than a joke

Keep on ever dreaming ...everdreamsoft
Altcoinlover

Activity: 746
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:54:04 PM

What efforts are being made to increase the user base? Seems like this project can and will only run out of funds if the user base does not grow exponentially at some point....
They had FB contest, which probably attracted a lot of new ppl. They are connecting to many games with shared cards... There are more then 5000 registered users, and I would say there are at least 500 very active players. Which is not so bad.

Exactly people got piles of BCY just to have an account in game and answered on Facebook pool. They did not even need to play the game.

I should have paid attention to that aspect... to get extra coins....
I am not a gamer.... at least I would have open an account ;-)

are we still rewarding to registering or beeing on Facebook?

███ ███
          ██████
         ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ███████████████████
     ████████████████████
   █████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 █████████
█████████
█████████          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████         ███████
█████████         ███████
██████████        ███████
 ███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄█v█████
  ███████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      ███████████████████
        ███████████████
          ██████
          ████ ███
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
enesis

☑ No ICO/Auction.
☑ No pre-mine__--
☑ Fair Launch___-

████████████████████████████
██████               ███████
█████                 ██████
████     ███   ███     █████
████     ███   ███     █████
████                   █████
██████   █████████   ███████
█████████████████████ ██████
                        ████
                          ██
DISCORD

▄█████████████████████████████▄
████████████████▌ ▄▄▀▀    ▀████
████████████████ █████▄   █████
█████████████▀▀ ▐▀█████████████
███▀▀ ▀▀▀             ▀▀▀¬▀▀███
███        ▄       ▄        ███
███▄      ███     ███      ▄███
████        `              ████
█████      ▄▄     ▄▄      █████
███████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████████
REDDIT

POW       
Equihash 192.7
Airdrops & Bounties

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:14:50 PM

What efforts are being made to increase the user base? Seems like this project can and will only run out of funds if the user base does not grow exponentially at some point....
They had FB contest, which probably attracted a lot of new ppl. They are connecting to many games with shared cards... There are more then 5000 registered users, and I would say there are at least 500 very active players. Which is not so bad.

Exactly people got piles of BCY just to have an account in game and answered on Facebook pool. They did not even need to play the game.

I should have paid attention to that aspect... to get extra coins....
I am not a gamer.... at least I would have open an account ;-)

are we still rewarding to registering or beeing on Facebook?

You need to follow different communication channels, Website, here, Twitter, Forum, Facebook. I think Tumbrl now moved on some blog I dont know the link right now.

New month started and I see someone already gathered 100k Gold. He seems to spend lots of Gems for that.
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:42:31 PM

lol
Price is arround 5k sats ?
#Rekt

sutefyzz

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:29:46 PM

The market seems to agree with me

Devs working on super secret stuff they can't even tell.(in the forum in response to player quit and no volume) .... Lol they aren't even trying to promote their advancement even tho they have still no traction at all

I remember Nicolas Sierro telling us (just to chill out) in April lmao...they sure have tchilled a lot, taking month only to publish a roadmap... Every 24 hour passing by they lose MoRE and MoRE credibility than they already have  and they are doing nothing to prove me otherwise, they are silent has they can be... Only a couple of ppl are seeing their stuff on forum

So glad I sold...just look at this freefall 1 year downtrend...haven't able to reach near all time high in the crazy crypto push of March to july

Don't Say I haven't warned y'a EDS

6 million market cap shaban...lol do I have to remind you the amount of btc raised in the ICO?, it's gonna be 2-3 in 2018 and 0.5-1 in 2019 and then you'll be nothing more than a joke

Keep on ever dreaming ...everdreamsoft
c

2019......more like in a month a this rate
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:30:30 PM

Can we sell the rewards we earn by playing this game? I'm brand new and know nothing about this.
yonton

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:32:12 PM

Ive also just recently learned about hash rush. Is it legit?
KnightTrader

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:17:14 PM

Can we sell the rewards we earn by playing this game? I'm brand new and know nothing about this.

We can sell blockchain card rewards of monthly leaderboard already, but blockchaining of ingame cards is still to be released feature hopefully in near future and after that we can sell earned ingame cards too.

HashRush seems to be nothing like Spells of Genesis, more like animated version of deceased ZenMiner (GAW Miners).
yonton

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:20:28 PM

We can sell blockchain card rewards of monthly leaderboard already, but blockchaining of ingame cards is still to be released feature hopefully in near future and after that we can sell earned ingame cards too.

HashRush seems to be nothing like Spells of Genesis, more like animated version of deceased ZenMiner (GAW Miners).
Ok so is there a maximum supply limit of these in game Bitcrystals, that can be earned by playing?
KnightTrader

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:39:24 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 06:03:57 PM by KnightTrader

Ok so is there a maximum supply limit of these in game Bitcrystals, that can be earned by playing?

Bitcrystals is not ingame currency. I think it was planned to be, but they got problems with both Apple and Google and it is at the moment only for blockchain card sales and trading. Maximum supply is limited and Bitcrystals are frequently burned by devs and I remember they talked about setting up swapbot for changing Bitcrystals to ingame Crystals, but it has not been done for some reason yet.

Edit: I meant swapbot for Bitcrystals to ingame Gems, not ingame Crystals.
pinkie31

Activity: 300

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:47:23 PM

was involved with monga and this , how many years for such a small amount of gamers....   

gaming world is tough , and repetitive gaming HAS to be addictive...

this always feels like a chore.....not even a grinding.

as for not approaching steam when opp was available.     

yonton

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:36:55 PM

Bitcrystals is not ingame currency. I think it was planned to be, but they got problems with both Apple and Google and it is at the moment only for blockchain card sales and trading. Maximum supply is limited and Bitcrystals are frequently burned by devs and I remember they talked about setting up swapbot for changing Bitcrystals to ingame Crystals, but it has not been done for some reason yet.
If you can't earn any crypto from playing than I don't see the point in it at all.
KnightTrader

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:58:23 PM

If you can't earn any crypto from playing than I don't see the point in it at all.

You can earn crypto for selling cards for Bitcrystals. Apple and Google just dont allow game economy to be run on blockchain. They want their own percentage of dollar, euro, or whatever sales...
yonton

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:51:06 AM

You can earn crypto for selling cards for Bitcrystals. Apple and Google just dont allow game economy to be run on blockchain. They want their own percentage of dollar, euro, or whatever sales...
Where can i sell the cards?
KnightTrader

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:11:04 AM

Where can i sell the cards?

Blockchain cards are Counterparty assets, so basically you can use any Bitcoin wallet with Counterparty support. Easiest way is Book of Orbs what is designed for that purpose.

But like I said, blockchaining of ingame cards is not yet released and you can get blockchain cards now for free only through leaderboards, contests etc.
Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:09:04 AM

So basically you can't really earn money by playing. Is there any games that can actually earn you a cryptocurrency?

It’s gold for nerds
marius9

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:56:45 PM

check out this link guys!

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/04/19/bitcrystals-bcy-the-new-game-currency/
7jaka7

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:02:49 PM

So basically you can't really earn money by playing. Is there any games that can actually earn you a cryptocurrency?

For now. Devs plan that you will be able to ''put'' your card on blockchain. So maybe some legendary card which is worth nothing today will be worth something in future. When "blockchainization" will be possible.

SECURE YOUR CRYPTO ASSETS | GET SOME FREE SATOSHI'S | TRADE ON BINANCE 
Disclaimer: All links are affiliate/refferal! Thank you for using them! Smiley
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:30:00 AM

This is going to take years to play. I'm just sitting around waiting for it to take off but I think there needs to be some major advancements or partnerships that help take this puppy to the next level Grin

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:41:43 AM

The game is actually quite fun to play right now and actually hard to finish with in-game cards alone.

Looking forward to see how it progresses. Still have plenty of time to finish all levels.
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: